Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Having lost track of the target, Alex lets out a sigh. The other experiment that he had spotted had drawn a large crowd around itself - not the type of situation that he wanted to engage a target in, so he had just let that one go. Better to let it go silently than risk collateral damage to the innocents. He was, after all, a protector; a defender of the public. Even with the government access that he had, he knew that the smallest mistake would mean that they would disavow any and all knowledge of him and his activities.
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie noticed Dr. Clover had left with one of the wing patients. Laurent, she believes that is what he is called by. She walked to the back of her cell and sat in front of her bed. She sat there with her legs propped up close to her chest. The bed was the only thing inside her room, besides a small ball someone gave her to keep her preoccupied and work on her power. Putting her hungry feeling into the ball, Sadie caused it to bounce up and down in place. There were voices down the hall. It sounded like Dr. Leonard and that Erosa child.
Sadie's eyes fell onto the cell across from hers. Axel, right? He was ranting about nothing of importance. Sadie slightly remembers his face back in the insane asylum. If she remembered correctly, he was one of the first few to go. Even back then, his rants were slightly annoying. Her dark eyes narrowed at the man. Without realizing it, the ball shot out of her cell going past his head and hitting the wall behind him. Sadie lost control of the ball. It bounced a little inside Axel's cage before coming to a stop. Crawling over to the cell bars, she looked at Axel. "I want my ball back." Her voice was raspy from not using it so often. It kinda hurt to talk even. She should probably tell one of the doctors that when it's time for her check up.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous...

Text goes here, text goes here, text goes here.
@ Sadie, I'll post to you in a second. ))

People within the city ran a mock, from the deadly attack the fell today. News reports blared across the screens saying that a rabid snow leopard had gotten loose in the west district. The animal, if seen, should be shot on sight. Those who were in the air would need to get tested in case the animal some how scratched them while they were running. Even those who weren't near the area the animal was in should still get tested and get the proper treatment.

The last known whereabouts of the animal is currently unknown, however, the news continued to show a clip of the animal talking, which was Kyu's little statement of how the hunters could never find her or would find her.
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard observed Sadie as Erosa asked about her. "That's Sadie. And it would seem Sadie is due for a checkup. She seems to have a little throat problem. We'll take her to be treated. When we're done, she can have some candy." He looked back to Victor's Cell and explained. "He's Victor. He seems to like it here as much as you do and can make snow, but he's always cold as a side effect, even in a warm room. We're trying to fix that problem." He was a bit surprised by Erosa's next question and took a moment to think about it. "Because everyone deserves to be treated kindly by someone. Things happen to make them sad, so I like to make them happy again. Anyway..." He walked over to Sadie's cell and unlocked it. "Hello, Sadie. I noticed your voice is getting a bit raspy. Let's go take a look at that."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image When the ball got into Axel's cell, jumping slightly as the object rolled closer to him. " What a strange little thing.." He spoke picking up the ball and examining it. About to keep it for himself when he heard a voice speak to him, looking over, it was Sadie, was it not? Axel didn't to much care for the girl, let alone acknowledge her at different times but the past was the past right? About to toss over the ball when he saw the good doctor come and get her. A choice had to be made, throw the ball over or wait till she came back?

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
//Acecessing files...
//Prototypes...
#L6940F//Lucien_____||The Burning Vengance

" Some say the world will end in XXXX// F I R E,
I would like that, I would like that very much." ____
||

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Lux strolled down the streets, he overheard talk of monsters escaping from some lab, talk of a leopard loose in the west, the only thought he gave them was a bit of concern for Kyu, hopefully she wouldn't do anything stupid, in all truth is was only Joker that he had to worry about in that particular respect. He entered an alleyway and lit a small fire in his hands and let the warmth radiate though him. He heard a noise behind him, he turned and a homelessman stood there, staring incredulously, as if he'd just seen a monster, lux glared and moved to the man before clamping his hand onto the man's face, he could hear the screams, why couldn't people die quietly, looks like he'd have to get out of here quickly.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛

//Out Of Combustion://

//End...
User Image

~*Erosa Jean*~
-Im nothing but an innocent pet.-

User Image

"tats good mr doctor! rosy likes you very much!" happily laughing, Erosa skipped around but stopped short of a caged man holding a tennis ball. She knew this one. Axel was her favorite friend. She remembered a time where he and her had talked for hours on end. Erosa devloping feelings she was unacustomed to. the next day she went to visit him, Axel acted as though he had no idea what was going on. No idea who she was. She was sure he had liked her too.....
"Can i stay here and play with axel and vincent?" Erosa looked up at the good doctor and smiled polietly, the candy dish still in her hands.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous...

Text goes here, text goes here, text goes here.
After some nice rest, the leopard awoke with a stretch and a yawn. It felt nice for once to have a small rest without being hunted down all the time, despite all the loving torment she loves to bring to the hunters and massive chaos to the people of the city, there was always a time to catch a few zzz's. This was one of those times, leaving her little hide out and back onto the roof, she debated if she wanted to keep her current form in play or change to her more ' humanoid' form, but then.. what of her other form? Ah yes, the bat.. A night creature that could give her so much more fun!

A giant bat flying in the sky, calling out to the people her message of death and other horrible things, but once the city was done with, what else was there? There had to be more to the outside world than just the city... after all, once the people start to loose interest, then what fun would that be for her?
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie stood up to look eye to eye at the doctor. From what she's heard, Dr. Leonard is a good man. However, this always boggled her. If he was such a kind man, why would he do this to people? She stepped out of her cell obediently, ready to follow the doctor to get her throat checked out. All the while, staring at Axel. She pointed at the man. "Ball?" Her voice cracked, her hand going to her throat once more in pain. She liked that little ball. It served no purpose but to keep her mind busy. And she wanted it back.

Romantic Werewolf

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Laurent Carion

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I may be different from how I once was..."

Laurent sat quietly while she worked his wings, flinching slightly on occasion from pain from her pulling feathers. "I'll try to keep that in mind." He says with a slight smile, not really looking forward to all the work for taking care of his wings, but he'd deal with it.

He gently got off the table, "Um..guess a pair of pants would be nice at the very least. Still feels a bit funny not wearing anything." He adds with a chuckle. He follows her out of the room and grabs a pair of semi-baggy cargo pants, making sure they weren't super baggy so they'd give him drag when in the air. "So..what's first?" He asks, stretching his arms over his head for a moment before letting them fall at his sides.

"...But that just means new ways to protect and fight."
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

"Heheh. I'm glad you feel that way, Erosa." Leonard looked at Axel, then at Victor. He was a bit unsure, but decided Erosa was allowed to wander on her own anyway. "Alright. Have fun, you three. Let me know if anything bad happens." He turned back to Sadie. "Alright. Shall we get going then?" He paused and held his hand out to Axel. "Hand it over. Seems she's quite fond of that ball."

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
✗✘ZoemiHunn ✗✘

User Image

Zoemi woken up by the noise everyone was making. It wasnt that loud it was just her ears were sensitive. She tried to go back to sleep but once again she heard noises, this time of a ball bouncing and not to mention it was getting cold. Zoemi stood and rubbed her eyes. She walked to the wall and began to do her exercises, but this time she started to punch the wall making the wall to began cracking because of her lithium bones, but she didnt care because she was bored and warming up her body. "Hyaaaah!" She yelled as she punched the wall as more pieces flew from her cell.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor heard voices coming from down the hall. One of them was a doctor. This made him a bit excited. He loved when doctors showed up. It usually meant he could come out of the cell. It was Dr. Leonard and Erona. He was a bit envious of Erona. She got to be with the doctors and scientists all she wanted. She was now staring at him and his snowy cell. Deciding to show off a little, he gave a deep breath, pushing some of the snow out of the bars, forming it into the shape of a small snowman, then went back to focusing on his heater. He smiled when he heard Leonard mention getting him a new heater. He didn't care that he wasn't coming out yet, and was now looking forward to some extra warmth.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image Axel, had no idea as to what was coming, the male doctor wasn't his favorite friend, but the little fox, well cat as he saw her, was a friend. Of course there was times where things got a little awkward from how the two would interact but then again, he wasn't fairly used to people being nice to him let alone a female. Figuring it couldn't hurt to give the girl her ball back. Tossing it though the cell bars towards her.
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

When Axel tossed the ball, Sadie caught it, mentally speaking. She had it circle around her as she looked at the doctor expectantly. In all the years that she's had that ball, not once has she actually touched it. It wasn't for her to play with physically, only mentally. At least that was what she was told. She could hear Zoemi punching the walls, but that had become normal for her. "I'm ready," Sadie told the doctor softly, not wanting to hurt her throat even more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff