14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You're not one of us,don't ya know?
You don't fit in from head to your toe.
Why don't you just run away?

User Image

Kyu the snow leopard, deadly as the come, cold as solid ice.
Following him to the changing area, already having to of gotten a jump-suite, she put it on in the changing room without hesitation. It was a matter of seconds before she had came out ready to go. " Lead the way.." Eyes filled with spite, rage anger and a fire to blend them all.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rom ed her to a control room. "We have been testing you so far, and you have passed most of them. We have given you a variety of serums, and taught you how to use them. But due to an accident. you went into coma. we need to fix that first. it has caused you to loose your memmories."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Following him still looking around the control room, then listened to what did happen, how she went into a coma and lost her memories. " So I see... well then. Let's give this test another shot, I feel like kickin some butt right now and then venture onto the guys who killed my family. "

Newbie Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━
may have lost my circus...But am still an entertainer.

║█ Jack smiled,"My greatest thanks,Director." He looked up at the unusually tall director,"The way I'm linked to Kuza?"Jack lifted his finger to his mouth,as if about telling a secret,"...Let's just say we're very close~♥". Jack flashed his usual,fake smile,"Also it shouldn't be necessary for your troops to waste time on me. I think I can take of myself. However to thank you, is there anyway I can repay you for your kindness~?"

Newbie Prophet

♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I'm just different unique】

User Image

eimon sat up straight hearing Jacob's voice. He sounded...different. It sounded a bit crude like a criminal. "Yeah Jacob",he answered,"No,we're not in the city yet.Yes, Dr.Snow, Susaig, Kelly, and Blaze are with me. For now we have a car. I guess you could say we're safe for now." His face cringed with the mention of Kyu,"...yea...they did..." Deimon's face was depressed and his tone was flat.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Iria33

User Image

ℂɑsҏiaɴ "ℂɑsҏҽr" Ålҽϰɑɴdҽr Ӄɴighϯ
The Vampire King of the North and Western Territory

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

Caspian could barely stop himself from pulling her back into the car and choking her till she passed out. His fingers tightened and his eyes closed. He could almost feel her skin between his fingers, struggling and gasping for air. It gave him pleasant chills just thinking about it. Lucian must have sensed this as he moved a little in-between the two. The vampire king couldn't care less what the girl wanted to study or loved to study. Her desires were not his and had no room in his life or interest. He wasn't going to bother with looking up her past and he never agreed to the deal. Why should he let his food pretend to be boss or pretend to be of importance?

Lucian watched the car leave as soon as the door was shut. He sighed. This girl was going to get herself killed real soon. "Just a warning, but you are going to regret saying that to him later on. As for where to go, I figured I'd let you decide. They have a fares-wheel and a small roller-coaster. The Viking Voyage thing, spinning teacups, and a few other things. No need to worry about prices of things, either. Food and tickets are on me. Um... what was your name again? I don't remember if I had heard it at Dinner that time or not." The lights her were quite bright which was hard for him, but as long as he didn't look directly at him, he'd be fine. And they probably shouldn't stay out too late. He had to feed as well and drinking the girl was out of the question unless he wanted to loose his head, literally.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

User Image

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

Alright then."

Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

"This changes matters. Origionally, I was going to just destroy the ES main lab. But if he has her, he will try and turn her into a Prototype hunter. But if that happens, it means she will come to us. And I have freinds that can help her. Dr. Snow has no doubt picked the center of town as the meeting spot. This is good. It's public."
User Image
"In your eyes, I perceive... both the look of a beauty and the look of a beast.
Be mindful not to bring about your own end, my dear.
A dream lies in wait, reaching out to engulf you."

With how long the drive had been, Kelly had indeed drifted off to sleep. Her slumber, however, was a more restful one than the one that she had had on the plane. Her breathing was slow and steady, and she had wound up snuggling up to Deimon in her sleep. Having been on her own for so long, she hadn't realized - and wouldn't actually admit - how much she had missed having human contact. She would still be a bit stiff when she woke up, though, but that was more from sleeping while sitting up than anything.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
Ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡ Ⓐⓤⓣⓤⓜⓝ
"Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds." - Chapter 11, Verse 32 of The Bhagavad Gita.

Messor looked back down to him, yes, the mental hook had been made the first time he looked into Jack's eyes but this time it was merely for a sense of manners. The question of thanks for the way he was pretending made him pause for a moment until he looked back to the street and smashed up cars that the experiments had messed up quite a bit. "Just...Keep out of trouble...Thats all I ask.." He told Jack, this first stage of indoctrination would start here soon, well when Messor wanted it to. It would start out as a headache, later in the day Jack would begin to hear a buzzing in his hear that would bring the headache back again.

For now, he'd give Jack just a small p***k, a quick and sharp pain to the brain. One had to start out small and progress to the bigger things so the process would be succesful and the subject wouldn't go mad and or kill themselves. Messor was a patient man, this why the power worked so well with him. It was a matter of due time and Messor had all the time in the world.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Kyu awaited the test or injection, it was then, the darkling became active. " Oi my bloody head is killin me.. what the hell happened? Oh yeah, you had to be the damn hero and drag us into this... this is why we can't have nice things."

Aged Cleric

User Image She knew it before Lucian said his words. "I know." Natasha said quietly and simply. "How do you expect me to act. I am a piece of meat to him, and no better then a slave." Her fists balled, her fury shown in her eyes. He mentioned the fair. It did not feel as appealing with her impending doom. She was one to ride fast, and fun rides, but the very idea was making her think she would pass out. Walking along the peer on the other hand sounded very nice.

"My name is Natasha Lucian." She was going to say that her friends called her 'Nat', but she was not feeling liked at the moment. "Lets get a funnel cake." She said starting off the evening with something festive. Natasha let the even pass her by, she could not let it get her down. She needed this. More then Natasha ever knew. It might not be able to have something like this again. Smiling. "There the best thing on this planet next to Sushi." She lit up again, and inhaled the memory with Rib when they would share one together. "Deep fried goodness sprinkled with powdered sugar, and love. Ohhh so good."
Alice5130

Tipsy Prophet

l Upsilon l

User Image
//Acecessing files...
//RESTRICTED ACCESS>> ENTER PASSWORD: *******
//PASSWORD VERIFIED
Xin//ROGUE_SCIENTIST_____||LOCATION://UNKNOWN

"Don't you get it? IXXXX// H A T E Y O U !,
DIE AND STOP PISSING ME OFF!." ____||

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Xin watched as the machine appeared, Crona very predictably his behind Alexis, and She pointed the machine at him. He made a loud sigh as he made his presence known to the artificial scrap heap, "I'm the one you're looking for machine. Speak your business and leave. I'm a bit impatient." He checked the PDA a new message from Autumn telling him that her and Erica were on their way. He put his focus back on the matters at hand. He tapped his fingers as he waited for the Things response. If all else fails Alexis and he could take it out, hell he could take it out himself. He was a god after all.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛

//Out Of Control://

//End...

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Iris Johnson

A tearing sound echoed through the small cave as Iris began to tear herself free from the web cocoon shed fallen asleep in. First a leg, then another and before long she managed to free herself from it. She let out a yawn and clicked her pincers a few times as she sleepily stretched her countless legs.Hearing her movements, the other cocoon began to make noises and thrash about even faster. Noticing this, a smirk crossed Iris face as she made her way over, her stomach growling. Hello there, she said as she crawled across the maze of webs to her captive, Dont worry, it will be over shortly. With that, she opened her mouth and bit deeply in to the netting, allowing venom to fill the mans body. As it began to course through his veins the sack began to thrash again once more, sounds of pain escaping it. In a matter of minutes the man will have been nothing more than puddle, perfect for someone with no teeth like herself to eat.

As she waited she left the cavern and journeyed to the entrance, where she looked on to the city from the top of the rocks. A large boat was sitting idly at a dock several yards down the beach, but other than that nothing else seemed out of the ordinary. She really wished something would happen...With a sigh she re-entered the cave, where the sack had stopped thrashing and was now hanging limply from the ceiling. Taking that as a good sign, she opened up a hole with her pincers and began to drink her breakfast.

anyone wanna visit Iris? :3 iPod post btw))

Newbie Prophet

Jack :: Jack smiled and nodded, Will do Sir. He turned around to see the smashed cars and other various damages to the street. Mustve been a big fight,but Jack paid no mind to it. What he did pay attention to,however,was the way that Autumn looked at him in the eye. He couldnt help the feeling of something strange just happened. Maybe he was also an experiment. Much like himself,experiment upon himself. Jack shook his head. It was possible,but better not to looked at the negotiates.Then again, it didnt seem like Autumn bought it. Although he agreed,the look in his eyes were distrusting.
No,no,no,Jack rejected the thoughts. It was better not to dwell on it any longer. In a different train of throught,how would he help Kuza when they would meet. The dead relative message couldnt last for long. From what he heard,which wasnt much,was that the ES was too secretive. All he got was that it was more dangerous than the Labs and that they worked on something mental. Literally. Mental experiments. He didnt know what they were,but hopefully it wasnt on Kuza. Jack raised his hand to masague his temple. Strangest time fr a bit of a headache. Probably from the traveling and thinking too much. Yeah,that was it.

Deimon :: Deimon listened to Jacobs plan. It sounded like a piece of cake. However, how would they get Kyu out in time? And what would they do after? Jacob , he called,now with his thoughts in order, where are we going to meet up? For right now,the first priority would be to meet up with Jacob and form a plan.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Iria33

User Image

ℂɑsҏiaɴ "ℂɑsҏҽr" Ålҽϰɑɴdҽr Ӄɴighϯ
The Vampire King of the North and Western Territory

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

"You could try not saying things to piss him off. Of course, there is one other way... but that's way out of the question and your health is too low for it anyway." He followed Natasha farther into the fair where she introduced herself. "Never heard someone with that name before. It's a very pretty and unique name," he smiled. "That coming from someone who's nine hundred and ninety is a pretty big complement." Lucian was quite fine with letting her lead as he wasn't really a fair-loving kind of person unless it was a date, which he seriously doubted this was. Her comparison of funnel cake with sushi threw him off. He drew his eyebrows in a bit. Raw fish was gross. Fish as food in general was gross. "Okay, I really don't see a connection between cake and raw fish." Perhaps he could draw her away from the subject of fish. "So, anything you'd like to ask about vampires in general? Few humans get such a chance, other than the ones we hire personally, of course."

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas