Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~*Erosa Jean*~
-Im nothing but an innocent pet.-

User Image

Erosa awoke from the hole she had nestled into. The life of the men in white's pet was a luxious one. She was fed everyday. petted constantly, loved by all. Erosa was adopted by Cryssy, and experemented on and given the mental capacity of a regular human. She kept most of her foxy attrubutes though. Like her size. not any bigger than a three year old human. Erosa had the brains of the humans, but stil prefirred her animalistc nature.
It was a great day. Streching out lazily. Erosa had found herself in someones office. Where was she today? Looking around, Erosa realized it was momma Cryssys office. Trotting over, on all fours mind you, Erosa lapped up some water and kibble that she knew was there just for her.
After nourshing herself, It was time to explore. Her collar had a built in microchip that granted her access to anywhere she wanted. Except outside. but she never wanted to go out there anyhow!
Happily, Erosa trotted out of the office and started wandering the corridors in search fro something to do or anew man in white to bother. It wasnt long before she had found one. Sitting at his desk drawing on a pad of paper. The little fox sat where she had stood and stared at him through his office window.

Romantic Werewolf

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Laurent Carion

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I may be different from how I once was..."

Laurent followed her quietly into the room, glancing around at the bath and everything. "Um..Well the wings are starting to feel better. Little stiff though still." He says, looking back at her and thinking, "As for the fire..I still get tiny flares once in a while, but other then that I've been able to control it. Haven't set anyone on fire recently though...not for a lack of wanting to mind you." He adds as a mutter to himself.

Laurent looks over at the tub again before slowly walking over towards it. "So..who's going to be grooming me?" He asks curiously, as he didn't think she would do it herself..wouldn't be her kinda thing really.

"...But that just means new ways to protect and fight."
User Image

~*Crystan Ann Clovers*~
-You can trust me. Im a doctor.-

User Image

Crystan nodded thoughtfully at his answers. Suddenly her attitude was much more professional. "Today you are granted the oppertunity to groom yourself. I will be helping you with your wings though." Crystan unlocked the shackles and forced him into the tub where she locked an anklet around his ankle. "Your a big boy and im sure you can do it yourself. I be over here filling out some paperwork, so be quick about it alright?" the scientist wasnt in the mood to play games today.

Walking over to a small desk in the corner, Crystan sat at thestool and began filling out some papers and charting Laurents progress. She was unhappy to do the work of the doctor. she was to good for this. there was a small groan even heard in her voice as the pen scratched the paper. "Your wings need grooming which i will do, so you need not worry about them." As she was writing, the crazed scientist felt a weight within her pocket. the weight of her syringe she always kept with her. Loaded up with a nasty neurotoxin, so deadly it would bring the poor person to their knees and to deaths door. she kept it on her for fear of oneday having to use it on herself.......

User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I just want to kill you be your friend】

eimon woke to the loud voices. He was still in his usual straight-jacket. He was covered up with a trench coat.Probably from some soul with pity filled eyes. Still a little groggy, he look at his surroundings. He looked at his hands. They were still blood drenched.
-----Flashback----
Deimon was in his usual cell. New experiments were going into the lab. Having the cell closest to the room, he could hear his beloved,agony-filled screams;but lately, things have been boring. All he ever does is sit in his cell all day. Most of the time he enjoyed it, but for some reason there were stronger experiments than usual. There was no screaming, no agonizing begging for their life, not even the scientist's favorite"Oops, wrong limb" joke. Usually the patent would scream for mercy as the scientist sews it back on.
Deimon started to hate it here. Now the only enjoyable reason was gone. When things got boring, it was time for him to go. He got up and ripped apart the belted sleeves of his jacket. Now that his arms were free, his claws grew from his hands, ripping the sleeves. Precisely, he cut the bars. He stepped out calmly. Most of the others were asleep to ignore the screams of torture. They were even more boring. Always saying,"Let me out!!!", it was annoying. Soon as he stepped past a couple of cells, some guards noticed him. Deimon started to get excited.
Without blinking, he cut the guards to shreds. All the while, he was smiling,a twisted smile. The screams of agony and the blood splattered on the ground, this was a great time. After killing a few more guards, he got on the elevator to go up. A few minutes later, the light went off and the doors slid open. Floor 1, his destination, was lined with guards everywhere. Seeing this, Deimon smiled like a kid in a candy store. Even though there were only 20, he enjoyed slashing them each in a different pattern.
-----Present-------
Deimon smiled as he remembered his sin. He got up and the first thing he saw a a white fluff ball. It looked like a cat...Before he could realize what he did, it was already in his lap as he petted it.

(( SORRY, I got school tomorrow TT TT. I'll try to post more. Usualy on around 4-5-ish...))
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard heard a voice and looked up from his sketchbook, noticing the fox-girl. "Oh. Hello, Erosa. I see you're up again. How are you today?" He smiled and opened a jar full of candy sitting on his desk, offering it to the girl. "Come on in. I brought in some more candy today." He opened the door to let her in and sat back down at his chair. "I'm glad you showed up. Things kinda got boring around here now that my paperwork is all done."
User Image

> > > Sadie < < <

Blood everywhere, covering the walls and floors. Scream piercing the ears, filling the room with pain. Who's screaming, crying in pain? Where did all this blood come from? Looking down, a bloodied hand holding a bloodied knife fills her vision. It was her own hand, clutching the blade. "You monster! How could you? You are no child of mine!" Words that should never be said from a mother to her child. It wasn't an accident. She had a reason for all the blood. But what was the reason? What was her purpose?

Sadie awoke with a jolt. Another bad dream she wants to forget. Most of it has been forgotten, but the words ringed in her head. She was going to go back to sleep but she heard the voices of others in the room, in their own cell. One of the doctors had come to check on everyone. Standing up from the floor, finding it far more comforting than the bed provided for her, Sadie walked over to the bars to get a look around. She tapped on the bars to get Dr. Clovers attention. She could have spoken like the others to get her attention, but what would be the point? It's not like she can scream anymore. Sadie lightly touched the scar on her neck.

Ruthless Werewolf

8,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous...

Text goes here, text goes here, text goes here.
The snow leopard chimera found an abandoned building which she claimed as her home, it wasn't the best or was it a 5 star hotel, but it was something that kept her warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Yawning softly, making it to small little bed she made of different objects such as clothing and blankets that were hung outside. Hasn't people heard of dryers? Either way, laying down with content, a small sigh was made as she curled up in the little pile of cottons, drifting off into light sleep.
User Image

~*Erosa Jean*~

User Image

"Mew!" Happily the kit trotted into the open door and to the edge of the desk. she wasnt learly as tall as the ledge on all fours, so carefully, Erosa propped herself up on her back legs and reached for a peice of candy.
taking it gingerly, Erosa shoved it into her mouth happily and swollowed it quickly. She never got treats often. "Tank you....." Her vocal chords were short and it was hard to form words, but Erosa managed. "Why so bored? I tink Momma Cryssy is playing with one of the old ones. She was talking bout how theres not any new playmates." Erosa took another candy and devoured it happily before backing away and sitting on the plush floor. "I bored too!"

Ruthless Werewolf

8,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
To make things interesting, Scientist, can go out to try and find the prototypes, see if they can be reasoned with. ))
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard smiled as the fox kid tried to reach for a candy. "You're welcome. I'll be sure to bring in some more from now on." He sighed at the news of Cryssy 'playing' with one of the subjects. "Oh is she now? I guess I'll need to get my medical supplies ready then..." He set his supplies on the desk then went to the door and smiled to the fox. "Well until Crystan is done, let's go for a walk around the labs. Maybe see if anyone else is bored too. Let's take the candy with us. Maybe they'd like some."

Romantic Werewolf

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Laurent Carion

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I may be different from how I once was..."

Laurent was a little surprised when she forced him into the tub..though at the same time thankful he didn't have any clothes to get wet. He noticed how she didn't seem to be in a mood to play games, which only made him grin slightly as he started washing his fur. "Of come on Doc, you know how nice it would feel to wash a big strong wolf guy like me." He says with a chuckle, glancing over at her before going back to washing; being careful with his wings against the tub.

After he had washed his hair and fur, he glances back over at Crystan, ready to have his wings washed. "Ready to have my wings washed, ma'am." He adds, wanting to mess with her just a little more by being polite.

"So what's the plan with me stretching my wings and flying anyways?" He asks curiously, "Kinda curious as to what you have planned exactly."

"...But that just means new ways to protect and fight."
User Image

~*Crystan Ann Clovers*~
-You can trust me. Im a doctor.-

User Image

Crystans mind was obviously elsewhere. Her mind captured by a fantasy. Crystan often wondered what would make her use her needle. she knew that one day very soon she would have to use it. One day.

Looking up, Crystan arose from the desk and grabbed a fluffy towel hanging on the wall. Clacking her way to the wolf she began to towel him off as she would do her own pet. "It would be wise not to tempt me Laurent. Theres a reason i take care of my subjects. Making sure they are well groomed...." Crystans amber eyes found the wolfs dark ones, a glint behind them hinting at a carefully guarded sceret. Crystan wrapped the towel around her now clean, pet and helped him to the table. The chain on his ankle keeping him as grounded as she wanted him to be.
Crystan carefully folded out his wings and fastened them to the cross like structure and nodded at her handiwork. "Today we are going to see if your wings can keep you aloft and if you can defend yourself with them. I have decided that Roxy can help you best with this. It shouldnt be too painful." Crystan reached for a pair of sharp sissors and began cutting his long and scraggly mane. "Your hair is a bit too long." After styling it, Crystan started work on his wings. She made sure all the feathers were laying in the right spot and the joints moved as they should. she also pulled off the extra feathers that needed to be pulled." with wings, you need to keep the feathers growing. So pulling the extra ones off like im going now will help promote healthy growth."
After she had finished all the grooming, Crystan put the supplies away, unshackled the wolf completly and took away his towel. She crossed the room and threw the ditry thing into a hamper. "There is some new clothing in the next room if you would like some. Most of my subjects are animals and dont require clothing, but if you would like some we can get it for you. Otherwise now is the time to go to the gym and begin our testing." Crystan stood with a gentle smile and waited for the wolfs decision. She was trying to play the role as the doctor.......

User Image

~*Erosa Jean*~

User Image

Erosa rose to her feet, and trotted over to the candy dish. Realizing she would have to walk on two legs, Erosa grabbed the dish with her hands and walked beside the doctor. "Lets go play!" Happily, Erosa skirttered around and out into the hallway awaiting for the doctor to follow her. "Hey doc, can we let out some of my siblings? They should play like me too! But lets keep the sick ones in their homes....." the little kit groped around the candy dish and ate another chocolate happily.

(lazy post! )
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard followed Erosa and sighed. "Just a few of them. I can't keep an eye on too many of you at once. So who do you have in mind?" He looked at the cells, frowning slightly. "Some of them did pretty fine, but most of the newer ones had trouble adjusting to life as an experiment. Feeling a chill, he knew who's cell was nearby. Little Victor. Leonard figured he should get a new heater for the kid, since he'd probably never speak up about it himself." He turned his attention back to Erosa. "Okay. Let me know which ones you want to play with."
User Image

~*Erosa Jean*~

User Image

looking around at all the cages, Erosa frowned. "thers somfing that confuses me.....why do my brothers tink that thers something wrong with them? They all look fine to me....." frowning Erosa padded herself over to a cage, looking at the girl within it. She was looking out through the bars and into the hallway, Erosa wondered who she was looking for. For a few moments, Erosa looked at the scar lining her neck and frowned slightly. what was that? "who is she?" trotting back over to the man in the labcoat, Erosa looked beyond him to an icy room behind him. "And who is that? ITs so cold in there! Look a snowman!!" she bounded over to his cell and giggled at it. But like a fox, her attention span was taken back once again.
She padded back to the center of the hallway and stared up at the doctor. "why are you so nice to my brothers and sisters? no one else is...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff