Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nicola TAC X13-O

"Jacob. I need you to get a key card for me. I'm trying to find research data and certain chenical compounds. They may be linked to our development. I'm asking you to do this, since you were with that girl who had one. I'd hope to get her card, in order to keep myself from killing anyone. I'm going to search for more scientists." He ran down the hallway, keeping his eye open. "I'm going to see if there is more to this lab. Something doesn't seem right. TAC is seeing something that looks like a seperate area. I'll keep you posted." Nicola continued on his path, not knowing who he might run into.

Newbie Prophet

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
What? Have you read this book? It's my favorite~

Susagi finally decided to venture out of her room. Taking off her black tear-damp blindfold, Susagi tied on another blindfold. This time it was pure white. She was still able to see silhouettes of things around her. It wouldn't really make any sense, but it gave Susagi a more calm feeling.
Suddenly, Susagi heard someone call her. It sounded like Jacob. In a bit of a panic, Susagi remembered what Dr.Kuza said:"No more interactions with any experiments, unless you are being supervised by an older adult, someone who works here." There was a familiar smell in the air though.'Dr.Embers!',that's who it was. She did work here,and she was an adult. Quickly, Susagi ran in a sprint to Dr.Ember's sent. Finally she spotted her walking down a hallway."Dr.Embers!",she called.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Valji~
Experiment#: KD-47B
Used to exterminate escaped prototypes. do whatever the hell he wants to.

User Image
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
My life kind of sucks, can't complain when I'm a miniature version of Godzilla though....

Kyle looked to Sadie, who had spoken up. She made a good point, they could easily get into the lab, but they didn't have a plan yet. Then, she made some absurd assumption that Kyle wasn't loaded with cash. "Saide, you offend me. If you think I'm not a sneaky jerk who uses dirty deals and unhonest bribes to lead dumb prototypes to their graves, eh, scratch that, we don't bury them, just bring their bodies back to be studied further.... Anyways, I have a credit card that I will no longer feel bad about overusing. Now to just get some tea so I can feel British again. Maybe some of those little cakes too, I'm starving. Heck, let's go to a full-blown restaurant." Kyle began searching the map on his PDA for a restaurant.

((Out Of Cake?!: They need to eat, this isn't Pokemon or The Elder Scrolls.))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Jacb heard Nicola. "Roger. But right now, i am more concerned with evacuating the lab. I want to see this pace destroyed, to be honest, so that they can still be put to justice, but they can never do this again." He continued down the corridors, his revolver drawn. The gas was gone, so he had removed his mask, and had his goggle on his head. "Got to find Susagi." He barely dodged a shot from a secrutiy guard, before returning fire. He stopped only to retrieve the card. He looced down at the guard. "It'll hurt, but you will live." He continued, heading towards the main lab, hopping to reach someone.

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Nicola TAC X13-O

Nicola heard a familiar voice. "TAC... It's the girl with the key card. Tack where her voice came from." Nicola looked through TAC's eyes, and followed the trail. "I hate to bring this up, but what will you do if she doesn't give you the key card?" "I already thought of that, TAC. I'll have to take it from her by force. I'm not leaving this place without gatehring data. I just need to know if KUza was involved. And if there is a way to fix my mind. You know better than anyone, TAC. You are only a fix. As I get older, the psychosis will get worse, till you will no longer have control. ANd when that happens, you will have to kill me. If there is any chance of fixing me, I have to take that risk." Nicola stopped when he saw Susagi.

Newbie Prophet

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

User Image

It seemed like Dr.Embers wouldn't be responding. Susagi seemed even more distressed. In her rush to see Dr.Embers, she had wander too far from her room. Looking around the corners of an intersection frantically, Susagi saw someone familiar.She felt relieved,"Run-kun!!"She ran towards Dr.Runkin, waving her hand in the air and holding onto Peter in the other."Run-kun!", Susagi kept running but forgot to stop. Right when Dr.Runkin turned around, Susagi accidentally tackled him over.
"Ah! I'm sorry Run-kun!! I forgot to stop!!",Susagi apologized. She stood up and saw the boy that was standing next to Dr.Runkin. Susagi smiled,'Must be a new patient'."Hi there~ I'm Susagi,but people call me White Rabbit.",she introduced,"I've never seen you here before. What's your name?"

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image
David sighed not seeing anything, "I was looking for a PA system, but there isn't one in here. Besides on second thought it wouldn't be very wise to use something like that to get a hold of just one person." He took another look at the map to memorize the location where Leopold is and where the operating room was. He closed his eyes and relinquished control to Mack. With that the true David retreated back to his corner of his mind. Mack opened his eyes and look at Emmett and growled in his deep, scratchy voice "Alright then lets get going. Those two are friends of some of the other egos, so I have no choice but to help out." He then shut the down computer and closed it putting it back in his bag. After that he left the room and made his way to the group of hallways that Leopold was in. David/Mack stopped when he notice someone run into Dr. Runkin and watched as she apologized then turn to him. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed that she was wearing a blindfold. When she asked his name he growled, "My name is David."
Experiment #45SI-65EEH

((Ok did just a small edit. I will do more extensive reply next post.))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

"These corridors are confusing." Jacob turned downone, hearing a familiar voice. He looked around the corner, seeing susagi. He holstered his weapon, and tried to calm down. He calmly walked up to her, and the people she was with. "Susagi. There you are."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Runkin~

Go cry me a river, that would be fascinating, as well as what I'm about to do to you.
For the sake of science. No other reason to do this, really.

User Image
Emmett shrugged, not knowing where to find a PA system either. He was confused when David began talking in a different voice and talked about other egos. Then it dawned on him that David was was crazy. This is going to be interesting, and possibly painful. Eh, interesting wins, let's follow. Emmett followed David through the halls as he looked for his friend. He asked, "So, David how many of you are there?" He had mentioned the other egos and Emmett wanted to know just how messed up this guy was. He heard Susagi's voice calling. He turned around and was suddenly knocked over. "Oh, hey Susagi. It's fine, just try to remember next time." Emmett laughed and stood up, brushing himself off. He turned to see Jacob, who shown up again.

((Out Of Cake?!: When you say what's going on in his head, he almost seems normal. XD))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Woops, didn't see that post. *EDITS*))

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
(Be right back)

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Riven James Hoffmeister

User Image
Riven was only half listening now, he took a look at the lab again than nodded his head making up his mind. "Well you guys go ahead and head somewhere to eat. I will go off to my old cave hideout and grab my supplies I had stashed in there. After that I will meet you guys somewhere here in town." He then started to jump from rooftop to rooftop towards the edge of town. He would get those supplies including his other cloak, though before he left he would make alterations to it to hide his throwing knives. He was also planning on circling the lab to see it up close.
Prototype #26AP-24AEH

((Posts are short sorry, need to learn to stop doing too many things at one time))

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
(Now I'm back)

Newbie Prophet

User Image

As Dr.Runkin laughed, Susagi replied,"Yes, I'm sorry". Dr.Runkin had a nice laugh. It sounded gently and genuine. She turned around to see Jacob."Jacob-nii!",she said in surprise,"Run-kun, look it's Jacob-nii!".Susagi's smiled disappeared when she saw Jacob with a weapon. In a split-second, she ran appeared behind him and broke his weapon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff