Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

(Mr maku, the gas is gone...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why would I dare leave...

Phalanx soared higher and higher. He curved so he would be in align with the atmosphere. He observed air traffic below him. He watched over like some sort of godly being. He slithered through the air like a cobra, swimming through it like a whale. He tucked back down and made a rapid descent towards the very city where commotion had gone on not to long ago. Had it not been for his great mental abilities, he would have been seen by all and everyone. But he rendered himself invisible, no one was to see him. Yet. The time would come when certain people would see him, but that was not now. He nearly stopped, but circled around the city in the sky. He was an invisible overseer, aiming to protect all and harm none.

it's so nice up here.

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

§ Sullivan §
The Crazy Fire Guy

Sullivan was breathing heavily as he kept the wall up thinking he was safe. He groaned in pain and looked down at his arm to see the cut was growing. He tried lighting his arm on fire to stop what was happening but yelled out in pain as the woman crushed his fist from it all and vanished. The flames around in disappeared and he feel onto his knees as he held his hand that she had crushed. "Wh...Who was that..." he mumbled a little as he started getting back onto his feet. He had no idea who that person was or why they had left when they obviously could have killed him

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
Subject: Erica Mae Carmens
►►►►►►►►►►Experiment number: 3576-26758

Tripping out, spinning around
I'm underground, I fell down
Yeah I fell down
I'm freaking out where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now

Erica sat on one of those fluffy things by the window in the main room. It was still snowing outside, so she decided to wait for Kyu instead of going out to find her. All she'd do is get herself lost, which would just be troublesome for the other bat. After a few minutes she noticed that Kyu's friend Joker was there too. She squeaked at him, not wanting him to come any closer without Kyu around.He was still one of the monsters, even if he was Kyu's friend. Instead of backing away though, she barely had enough time to grab her bag before he grabbed her. She squeaked angrily at him, but he just smiled at her and jumped out the window. Panicking, her ears twitched back and forth and she start squeaking at him, but she kept a firm grip on his shoulder's. Hopefully Kyu was right about being his friend and he was nice...

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You are one of us, it's plain to see,
when it comes to meats, you're a delicacy.
Why don't you leave the killing to me.

User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free
With Joker back at the villa, following him in back inside she changed from bat to leopard. Looking to Erica, " It's ok, he's with me. There is a hunter not to far from here who is armed from head to toe with army weapons that could take out an entire village or content. We need to stop the hunter before he gets here and does any bad harm to you or any of us."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"It's not another party head, this time you cannot rise
Your hands are tied, your legs are strapped, a light shines in your eye
You faintly see a razor's edge, you open your mouth to cry
You know you can't, it's over now, blade is gonna ride"

User Image
Kuza, MD, specializes in DNA crossing and chemicals. Warning.. highly insane.
Looking down to Avery, he sighed softly. " You can see him when you recovery fully, though it will be the last time. He's done nothing but refuse to help, he's knocked over the worker's lunches, tried to fry some people...he's just a danger to himself and everyone. I'm sorry it has to be like this Avery, but we can not risk anyone else getting hurt, especially you and the white rabbit. " Upon reaching the resting center, some of the workers nodded to Kuza, laying Avery down on the medical bed he turned to walk away. " fetch him some clothing when he awakes, and don't let him wander off to soon, he just under went a transformation. " he spoke silently to one of the doctors in that wing, the doctor nodded and Kuza left.
You've tried to make it to the front
You're pinned against the side
A monster stands before you now
Its mouth is open wide
The lights go on, the night explodes
It tears into your mind
When the night does end, you'll come again
The blade is gonna ride

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

"What a coincidence, X. I am JAnus Hazard, although I am an escaped prototype from the ES labs. X23-B, prototype psychic soldier." he looked around the training area. "Just like home." He looked at the Prototype. "I have been looking for experiments like you, prototypes. I escaped from my lab and dedicated my life to seeking justice for experiments like me."

Blessed Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image Marcus finished preparing the his meal and devoured it hungrily. Tossing the bones over the side of the precipice, he got up to inspect his security measures before trying to get some sleep. Upon coming across his first claymore and finding the wire cut, he drew his pistol and inspected his surroundings. Slightly angry, he inserted the pin and restrung the claymore. Going down the trail, he found all the claymore's tripwires had been cut. Reinserting each pin long enough to rewire them, he reset them to being a live explosive. Once all the claymores had been reset, he put his pistol back in the holster and went back to his bag and pulled out numerous small electric devices. They were no larger than a golf ball and were solid black with tiny holes all over them. Carrying them all down the trail, he set one near each claymore, C4, and land mine. Leading another hair thin wire from the device to the explosives, he rigged them to the motion sensors, for that was what the small black devices were. Now, his security was rigged in such a way that if anyone or anything touched the explosives, trip wires, or motion sensors, the explosives would detonate. Confidant that his security was now safe, he went back to his bed roll. Jewel was perched on his makeshift pillow of his leather coat. Stroking her coat again, he spoke. "Keep a good lookout for me love? Anything or anyone comes anywhere within thirty yards of the trail, wake me up?; he asked soothingly. Jewel crooned and nipped at his hair several times before flying to a branch that stuck out over the goat trail and his sleeping area.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
" And what makes you think I'd be willing to tag along in your little party? You down right tried to hack into the security system in attempt to override something that can help secure the population outside." The creature spoke to him. " If some blood thirsty being got out and went on a never ending rampage, destroying everything in its sight, all the blame would be directed at you. You had to be the hero, you had to let it out, you let people die. Is that what your logical thinking of Justice is?" User Image

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Whatever you may think, these doctors are not saints. I was taken from my home, fed drugs, trained to be a killer, and even had my brain augmented, all so they could work out the kinks. Then they were going to clone me, and sell them as weapons of war."He thought back to the people he met comming here. "They wanted me back so bad, that they sent Hunter-killer drones after me, and they were ordered to kill anyone who I came in contact with. And as for the others, well, I can't blame them if they are dangerous. After all, They weren't always like that."

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Nicola TAC X13-O

Nicola had sent a scout version of himself to look around the area. He wanted to stay close to the door, in case TAC opened it, or the lockdown ended. However, it had become clear to him that he needed supplies. Sending the solide state illusion in his place was the only alternative.

The illusion had spied a villa, which Nicola could see throught he eyes of the copy. He sent it inside, and made it look for any medical supplies. He was, however nervous. The illusion was not as stable as the ones he made earlier, due to it's distance from him. While most could take damage well, this one could only take a few hits before fading.
User Image
Avery John Hanson
User Image

Avery was a little beside himself with Kuza's answer. He wasn't so sure he wanted this boy to be put down. Maybe if he could convince the boy to behave, the doctor would spare him his life. But he was granted one chance to talk to Kai, so he would ask the doctor later if he could change his mind. For now, he was weak and wanted to sleep. The pain was excruciating and he just wanted to sleep so he wouldn't feel it.

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
//Acecessing files...
//Prototypes...
#L6940F//Lucien_____||The Burning Vengance

" Some say the world will end in XXXX// F I R E,
I would like that, I would like that very much." ____||

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

They had landed, Lux stood up and looked around, they were on top of a rather large building in the center of town, the only problem would be that none of them knew where the Lab was, so blowing it up would have to wait until they gathered some info about it's location. "Ok, we're here but none of us knows where the lab is, so I suggest we all spread out and gather as mu7ch info as we can and rendezvous at a place that we all can get to easily, um...There." Lux pointed towards a small cafe, like one of those trolly-car diners back in the city.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛

//Out Of Combustion://

//End...

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Erica Carmens

Upon hearing Kyus voice Erica looked around her, but there was no other bat in sight. Instead she looked down and spotted the form of a familiar white animal. She was in her other form, the striped animal with the ice blue eyes. Bats were more familiar to her, but she liked this form too. It was strange, but in a nice way. It was much prettier then any animal she had ever seen in the woods around her home. Apparently Joker was still on their side so she stopped yelling, her ears dying down a bit too. There was a hunter around here somewhere, whatever that meant. Was it one of the monsters? Hopefully it wouldnt be, but either way she didnt want to get close enough to find out...

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
(( Can everyone head to the OOC area, please? got an update for ya that deals with the poll. 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff