Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Prophet

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
What? Have you read this book? It's my favorite~

Susagi walked around in her soulless-type-of-way. She payed no mind of when Jacob followed her and left. The hallways of the lab were darkened by the gas. Susagi was only able to see silhouettes of doors passing by. Walking calmly, but almost stomping, Susagi was growing near her destination.
Susagi stopped at a double large metal doors. Quickly,she pulled out her key card. She swiped in on the keypad but was denied. A bit frustrated, she swiped it again and again. Seeing that it won't work,she quick right away. These doors were to only way into the cell rooms. Now, she had to find another way in.Suddenly, Susagi heard screaming. It sounded like Avery. The sound pierced Susagi's consciousness.'That sounds like Avery-nii!',Susagi thought,'He must be in trouble!'. Quickly, she ran to where the noise was coming from.
Pressing her ears against the walls, Susagi found the source of the screaming. The gas was thick and it was getting hard to see. Placing her hands on the wall, Susagi felt some intentions. She pressed on for a better feel,but ended up putting her full weight and strength on it. The door creaked and opened wide, even though it was already open. Susagi fell through into a room she's never been in before. Without thinking, she quickly put the door back in place.
Looking around, Susagi saw someone staring at her, and something that was familiar."D-dr.Kuza?!",she said in surprise. In his arms was a ram. Susagi started to tremble a bit. It wasn't from fear but from surprise and maybe a bit of shock."Avery-nii....?!",she questioned.

(( GAH!! WHY DO I MISS SO MUCH?! Can I get another update with Kyu QAQ ))

Feral Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image
David softly sighed to himself in his mind, I guess if you are around experiments long enough you can guess who is and who isn't one. He looked to Emmett and nodded his head, "Yes I am an experiment. And the only doctor I trust is Dr. Michael. And I am not sure if he made a good choice in bringing us to this lab, if they don't even tell the doctors everything that is going on." He then started to slowly sit up and took his bag off of his shoulder and opened it to check on his laptop. He smiled as he unwrapped the clothes from around it and saw it was ok, Well it looks like Adam isn't completely useless after all. He then looked at Emmett, "I do have a favor to ask of you. Can you let me into the security room? I would like to start getting used to the system you people run in this lab. Maybe I will be able to fix this communication issue you seem to have as well."
Experiment #45SI-65EEH

Edit: Just a slight one, was just informed there was no gas.

Ruthless Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

You are one of us, it's plain to see,
when it comes to meats, you're a delicacy.
Why don't you leave the killing to me.

User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free

Hearing that the man was angry about his wallet being stolen, she could not help but chuckle. Although Kelly was right about it. " Those ears doesn't make you feline, but I suppose you'll grow into them, and don't start calling me your mother either when you turn cat. " If anything, that is one of her pet peeves. She wasn't even mother material.

"It's not another party head, this time you cannot rise
Your hands are tied, your legs are strapped, a light shines in your eye
You faintly see a razor's edge, you open your mouth to cry
You know you can't, it's over now, blade is gonna ride"

User Image
Kuza, MD, specializes in DNA crossing and chemicals. Warning.. highly insane.
" So he changes when he is under stress.. and to get him back is to relax him..." Getting a blanket from a storage closet near by, undoing the straps as well carefully, he wrapped the blanket around Avery. When the rabbit came in, Kuza looked to her, " don't worry, he's fine. He just under went a transformation and I got him back to normal, now he's just resting."

(( Basically, Kyu yelled to Joker to get back from the new hunter, then went inside to get rid of the dead body where Erica found it. The gas has stopped as well, kyu went off on her own and found Kelly, she's debating if she wants to eat kelly or not.))
You've tried to make it to the front
You're pinned against the side
A monster stands before you now
Its mouth is open wide
The lights go on, the night explodes
It tears into your mind
When the night does end, you'll come again
The blade is gonna ride

Dapper Prophet

User Image
//Acecessing files...
//forbidden_logs...
#J658-187W//Jannette_____||The Lady inRED

" I love the color XXXX// R E D,
I want to make the WHOLE WORLD RED!" ____||

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Jane saw as one of her blades hit it's mark, a long, thin cut ornamented the man's arm, Jane smiled, the man may have erected a wall of flame but she didn't need to get behind it. The man's cut would begin to grow, it would bleed more and more, until it covered his arm. Jane clenched her first once again and the blood compressed quickly with a crushing force Crushing the man's fist. She wouldn't kill him, just leave a reminder of her. with that she turned and disappeared into a bloody mist.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛

//Out Of Coagulant://

//End...

Shameless Genius

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~Emmett Runkin~

Go cry me a river, that would be fascinating, as well as what I'm about to do to you.
For the sake of science. No other reason to do this, really.

User Image
Emmett frowned he realized he hadn't been informed about the gas at all. He had been left for dead in a safe room! It had happened before his experiment was expected to be done, so it was probably an emergency. When asked about the security, he looked to the door and nodded, he was eager to see what this experiment could do. He went over and swiped a key-card. A little light on the swiper thingy flashed green and then the door opened. "I'm sure I'm not supposed to be doing this, but it seems I can find something interesting in you, so go on in." Emmett noticed that the boy was up, but didn't have a gas-mask on. He took his off and said, "Oh, the gassing is over. I'm Doctor Runkin, but you can call me Emmett, since I'm not a formal person."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
User Image
Avery John Hanson
User Image

Avery shivered, gripping onto the blanket with whatever strength he had left, still unconscious. He could hear voices around him, though, and he could tell it was Dr. Kuza and Susagi. But he was completely unaware of where he was, and the last thing he could remember was smelling something strange and then being in the most pain he had ever felt... then black. He remember a lot of blackness and strange tints of red.
He partially opened up his eyes, seeing the floppy ears of the bunny and long hair of Kuza's. He tried to speak, but only a moan came out. He couldn't move his body at all.

Newbie Prophet

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
What? Have you read this book? It's my favorite~

Susagi felt reassured after hearing Dr.Kuza's explanation. She took off her masked and looked at Dr.Kuza.I-is he going to be OK?",she asked, still in a bit of shock. Looking around, she saw something familiar. It was the experimental band.Susagi looked back at Dr.Kuza's face and started to tear up. Eventually she just broke down crying,"I-i'm sorry Dr.Kuza....for everything...". The guilt and distress was too much for her,"I-i don't want you to be angry...or disappointed at me...I did give the hunter equipment to Skai-kun...". She sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes,"...I just felt bad and was distracted by the outside...Skai-kun wanted to go back and get Peter for me...I just didn't want to be a burden...".
Then there was a sharp pain. The energizer serum was taking its toll. Susagi's veins were on fire. It felt as though the blood throughout her body was boiling. Each of her limbs felt as if there were needles endlessly stabbing into her. Although, Susagi had been trained to overcome this pain, she had taken too much serum for her to control. Eventually, the pain was too much and she blacked out.

Blessed Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Marcus packed up his gear and headed down the valley wall with relative ease and calmness. In silence, he picked his way over the rocks and shrubs. Some time later, he reached the cabin and inspected the gruesome sight. It indeed was a dead on headshot, the target dead. Reaching down and crossing the man's hands over his chest, he placed his calling card. Had 'Mac' not had half his head blown off by a high velocity round, he might have looked almost peaceful. Taking the empty cartdridge from the round that he fired out of his pocket, he tucked it under Mac's hands. It almost appeared as if he was embracing the empty cartdridge. His calling card complete, he hoisted his bag higher on his shoulder and began his journey back to the villa, where his next target lay.

Newbie Prophet

User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I just want to kill you be your friend】

fter watching it seemed that Joker fell asleep on the table he was sitting at. Hey, even insane people get tired. When he woke up, the man was gone. Lazily, Joker got up and left the hotel. It was pretty dark out. He couldn't tell if it was morning or night, but all he knew it that he needed to find Kyu again;at that time his stomach growled. Oh yeah, and that he was hungry. The guy that he stuffed in the snow earlier would already be rotten and unsavory. While waiting,again, outside the hotel, Joker jumped another unsuspecting victim. This time, He devoured him almost whole. Now content, he grew his wings and took flight looking for Kyu.

(( =.= I'll just go look for you again....))

Ruthless Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"It's not another party head, this time you cannot rise
Your hands are tied, your legs are strapped, a light shines in your eye
You faintly see a razor's edge, you open your mouth to cry
You know you can't, it's over now, blade is gonna ride"

User Image
Kuza, MD, specializes in DNA crossing and chemicals. Warning.. highly insane.
Looking to Avery then to the white rabbit, shaking his head as he rubbed the ridge between his eyes. " Sorry doesn't cut it, Susagi, you know better then that, you don't give experiments hunter equipment. Don't you want the world to be better? To be more safe or let the experiments run free and burn down buildings and cause a huge war? What would happen if bad people got a hold of them and use them for mass destruction?" Sighing a little, " You're on warning, Susagi, no more interactions with any experiments, unless you are being supervised by an older adult, someone who works here. You are to report everything to me and the others in terms of Sparky. Don't talk to him, don't give him anything, If you see him, just report his actions, and don't you dare lie either, or you'll find yourself in deeper trouble." A stern look on his face, " because of this, and because of sparky's refusal to cooperate, he's going to be put down. Nothing will say different. Do I make myself clear?"

He then looked to Avery, picking him up as well. He began to head towards the resting center of the lab, a nice warm place where anyone who got hurt can go there and rest.
You've tried to make it to the front
You're pinned against the side
A monster stands before you now
Its mouth is open wide
The lights go on, the night explodes
It tears into your mind
When the night does end, you'll come again
The blade is gonna ride

Ruthless Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Leaving Kelly where she was, the leopard took off once more changing into a bat. She could smell Joker coming and the hunter as well. This wasn't good, Erica was still in the villa, if the hunter was headed that way Erica would be in serious trouble. Flying towards the villa, running into Joker along the way, " tag team with me on a hunter, who's heading towards the hide out and a little one who's hiding out there too? careful though, he's loaded with guns to the max. "
User Image
Avery John Hanson
User Image

Avery listened to Susagi being reprimanded. He felt bad, but his emotions soon changed to fright, his heartbeat quickening. He gripped Dr. Kuza's arm while he carried him to the resting center, trying to speak, his voice barely audible. "Y-you said... I could see him again." He spoke to Kuza, referring to Kai.

Blessed Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image It was a few short hours later that Marcus came within human eyesight of the villa. Watching the sun's position, he decided to camp out in the moutains before heading into the villa the next morning. Looking up the steep embrasures of the mountainside, he spotted what looked to be a flat piece of outcropping that looked to be relatively secure. Making his way up the mountain, he saw that there was old goat trail that led up to a small grassy piece of land that was about twenty feet by twenty feet. Looking over the side, he noticed that the goat trail was the only way to access the spot, human or animal alike. Setting his bag down and opening a large side compartment, he began to pull and very gently pile up a rather large amount of explosives. Satisfied with the amount, he set back down the goat path and at the very beginning of the part that led up to his bedding site, he placed an M18 claymore explosive in the thick grass and fed the near invisible tripwire across the path and tied it to the base of a sturdy bush. Pulling the pin, the claymore became live. Moving further up the trail, Marcus placed another claymore in a different position. The entire length of the fifty yard trail, Marcus placed nearly a dozen claymores. Some were ground level, some mid, and some aiming down at the ground from high above. But that wasn't all. He also placed numerous land mines along the trail and just off the trail, covering every bit of advance from rocky wall to six hundred foot plummet to the rocky floor below, all ingeniously hid and covered. Still not satisfied with his security, began to set up one pound blocks of C4 charges along the rocky wall next to the trail. Again, he hid all of them hid either in cracks in the wall or with a special camouflage fabric that could only be noticed to the very experienced eye or with simple, yet effective shrubbery. Making his way tediously back up the trail to his resting place, he was satisfied that it was near impossible for anyone to make it to him without setting off his explosives. With a weary sigh, he set up a few assault rifles and grenades and laid them out on a large square of fabric, just in case the impossible did happen. At this moment, Jewel returned with a large bass in her mouth. Crooning, she just dropped it at Marcus' feet. Hungry, Marcus started a small fire and began preparing his meal.

Newbie Prophet

User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I just want to kill you be your friend】

oker bumped into Kyu suddenly. She said something about a hunter, or that was all that Joker paid attention to. Checking that his wounds were healed, Joker replied,"Oh oh! I know! Distraction". Without hearing another word, he took out looking down for the hunter. Finally, he spotted him. Snickering to himself, Joker landed a few feet away from him. It was a good thing his coat was camo. Quietly laughing to himself, Joker threw a snowball. He saw it miss before ducking down behind a rock.
A bit frustrated, Joker followed him longer. he saw him set up some kind of explosives. While he looked away, Joker used his wings and nimbly flew over and cut the wires. He then ran inside the villa silently. Inside, Joker searched furiously and grabbed the bag he left. Looking from room to room for the bat girl. He later found her in one of the many rooms. Quickly, he picked her up and put her on his back. Joker smiled at the girl and flew out the window.

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
((Edit))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nicola TAC X13-O

Nicola woke up, covered in frost. He had stopped bleeding, but his head felt like he had been hit by a hammer. "TAC... Status... and do try to keep it down." "Sanity restored. No damage detected. However, you lost a lot of blood. I spent most of my time keeping you from falling into a coma." Nicola sighed. "I can hear the strain in your voice, TAC. You made the right choice. My sanity was more important. I would rather be dead than crazy." Nicola knew this made little sense to people. Medically, he was crazy, but TAC kept him sane. If his mind fragmented again, TAC would not be able to controll Nicola, leaving him paranoid, violent, and blood thirsty. "Any luck on the door?" "Negative. The lock is a card lock... it will take time to open." "Then we wait."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games