Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacob didn't even look back before fireing behind him. "It's rude to sneak up on others who are working, you know?" he shut off the data pad and put it back on his hip. Turning to face the monster. "So, you must be one of them." He made sure his bag was secure before smirking and drawing one of his knives. as an after thought, he made sure he still had the blindfold. "Better give that back to susagi when I get the chance."

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"It's not another party head, this time you cannot rise
Your hands are tied, your legs are strapped, a light shines in your eye
You faintly see a razor's edge, you open your mouth to cry
You know you can't, it's over now, blade is gonna ride"

User Image
Kuza, MD, specializes in DNA crossing and chemicals. Warning.. highly insane.
" I'm gonna help you..' He spoke calmly to Avery, right now, he was just lucky there was no wild animals on the loose or that'd spell disaster instantly. Quickly, he ran, with Avery in his arms, the ' good mad' scientist made a bee-line for the O.R. Reaching the room carefully, he sat down avery on the table and began to turn on the monitors, attaching them to the ram. Once everything was in place, he then tied down Avery, taking a quick note after. He then began the process of elimination which chemical would be the live saving antidote. The first one was an antidote for the sleeping gas, carefully injecting just a small bit into his arm then stepped back to see what would happen.

The creature smirked, a little fast on his feet, looking to the bag, he stomped on it a few times crushing whatever was in there. " So you think you're tough punk? lets see you try."
You've tried to make it to the front
You're pinned against the side
A monster stands before you now
Its mouth is open wide
The lights go on, the night explodes
It tears into your mind
When the night does end, you'll come again
The blade is gonna ride
(( @ Kyu: Did Kuza run to get help? ))

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
@ Panda:: this is why I hate windows.. editing post now. Had a nice post going, and then hit enter, it vanishes. >.< ))

Quotable Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jacob emptied the contents of the crushed bag. Sadly, the rifle was toast, and his food was crushed. But the drugs he had were inside the hidden pockets on his jumpsuit. The rest were glowsticks and some bandages. "I could care less about that stuff, although you did a number on my rifle." He removed the silencer and strapped the smg to his back. " Come on, let's see how you well you are built."

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Because I'm to lazy to find a picture...))

The creature just smiled, "I know a place where we can duel, without getting interrupted every five minutes by the people. What do you say? A private duel with no interference from the outside, or people wanting to join constantly.."

Quotable Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Fine by me monster." Jacob really did not want to let Susagi see him fight, incase she stumbled on to where he was. In overdrive mode, as he was now, he was like an inhuman killing machine. "Lead the way."
((Last and short post for the night. see you tomorrow Kyu.))

Blessed Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Marcus soon abandoned his hunt for the killer, knowing it would make its reappearance across his path sooner or later. With a crunch of rock and a rustle of underbrush, he turned ninety degree to his right and headed off into the wilderness, off to his first target. He travelled for roughly an hour through the mountainous forest area before coming through into a peaceful little valley. Staying along the high points of the small valley, he began searching down by the river with his keen eyesight for a small little cottage that his intel told him would be there, sheltering his first target. As he crept along a particularly rocky outcropping, he heard a strangled cawing of sorts. Stopping, he looked around but saw nothing and took a few more steps before it started again. Climbing a little further, he found the source of the noise nestled in a very strange rock formation. It was about the height of a man, with razor sharp rocks pointing straight up all around a single pillar of white stone. Curious, Marcus inspected it further and saw that the pillar had a nest on top. Creeping through the sharp rocks as to not cut himself, he finally came next to the pillar. Looking over the edge of the nest, he saw a young bald eagle. It was at the prime age of about to leave the nest on its own. The bird didn't scream in terror or rage at him or even flee. It just cocked its head to the side and inspected him with a single, searching yellow eye. Reaching out to the bird out of human habit, he outstretched a crooked finger in order to stroke the birds breast with the back of his finger. Instead of ripping his flesh with its beak or slashing with its talons, the bird pecked lightly to test his response before allowing the finger to reach its breast. Slowly stroking the dark feathers, Marcus could feel the birds heartbeat slow down, the birds smooth and soft feathers, and suddenly, the birds mind was upon his own. There was a strange sense of familiarity there. It took him a moment to realize that this was most likely the offspring of the earlier bird that was sort of looking out for him. Still stroking the bird breasts in wonderment, it suddenly sprang into the air. But not far. Just enough to land on Marcus's finger in a incredibly strong grip. Not moving a muscle, he watched as the bird walked and hopped its way up his arm to stop on his shoulder. Lowering his arm, he turned his head to look at the bird and the bird merely looked back at him as if to say 'Alright now, let's go. No point in dawdling.' With a sense of understanding from the look in its eyes, he set off again at a steady pace, keeping mental contact with the bird at all times. As he walked, the bird flowed its memories into him. At one point, he caught a strange sounding name. He had never heard the likeness of it before and tried it on his tongue and found that he didn't like it all. It was just too...foreign. As he walked and inspected the valley below, he tried to think of a different name for the bird. All of a sudden, he noticed the target building. For the next fifteen minutes, he manuevered his way around the rocky outcroppings until he found his choice spot. A cluster of bushes overrun with thistles and weeds on a large rock that stuck straight out from the side of the mountain fifteen feet. Upon further inspection, he saw that there was actually a large space in the center of them and they were actually two independent rows of bushes. With a feeling of satisfaction, Marcus unslung his bag and laid it down gently. Clearing out all the small stones and twigs and other bits of wildlife debris, he made himself a smooth platform from which to shoot. Unzipping the bag, he forwent his Barret for his more prefferred sniping rifle. A Remington R700 Bolt-Action rifle. Also, he pulled out his laser range finder and a notepad with pen. As he opened the bipod of his rifle and set it down silently, he looked through the range finder and jotted down the range from his position to the cabin. Also, he wrote down wind speed, direction, temperature, and humidity. His equipment was state of the art and gave him all the information he needed. As he set down the RF and looked through his high powered scope, he began to turn and change the dials. All the while, the eagle had dislodged itself once Marcus had dropped his bag and perched itself on a branch that lat next to the bag. As Marcus had been getting his information he needed, the bird had hopped closer and stopped next to him. Once finally complete, Marcus turned to the bird and looked it in the eye. Their mental connection still intact, he wasn't taken by surprise by the birds closeness. With a very quiet voice, he whispered to the bird. "Jewel. How about Jewel? I can't say your actual name and this one is much more appropriate to the world you've decided to follow me into. Becuase you will become a jewel in the darkness to my life and this world," he whispered with finality. All the while, the Jewel had turned her head curiously at the sound of his voice and upon finishing, she affectionately nipped his ear with its beak. Immediately, their mental bond grew stronger and closer. So she is a female... he thought to himself as he watched the bird n** at his bag curiously before climbing back up onto the branch and waiting patiently. Sighting back into his scope, he compartmentalized that particular memory and event and went back to work, his target. Reviewing everything, he waited for his target to appear. A prototype that was supposed to give a man the strength of a wild boar. It indeed worked, all the subjects did gain immense strength, but with a rather nasty side effect. Boar's tusks grew rapidly from the individuals jaws and a tuft of thick hair grew down the subject's backs. This particular one managed to fight back before he was terminated and escaped, apparantly to live a peaceful life in this vallley. Codenamed Mac for the sole reason of that this particular prototype had the strength of Mac truck. Pushing the rest of the dossier's intel to the back of his mind, he sighted in. It was about two to three hours before 'Mac' even stepped outside. And then it was too brief to get a good shot so Marcus had to continue to wait. Not moving the slightest inch, he become stone. Jewel had flown off about an hour ago in search of food and hadn't returned yet. Finally, Mac came back outside to smoke a cigarette. Knowing this was his prime opportunity, he sighted in final time as Mac sat down on his front step, puffing contentedly on his cigarette. Making his final windage adjustments, he quickly wrote down the precise settings his scope was at without looking and wrapped his finger around the trigger once more. "Mac, don't you know those things will kill ya?" he whispered, an instant before the valley echoed with the report of the gunshot. The trigger squeeze was flawless, slow, stead, and smooth. The dust and dirt around Marcus leapt into the air as the sound barrier around was ripped asunder. Keeping his eyes downrange, Marcus saw that his target was down. Mac's door was painted red with brain matter and blood as the top half of his head was completely obliterated. The bullet had travelled completely through and punched through the wooden cabin with ease. Marcus could notch another kill into the buttstock of his rifle. And that's precisely what he did with his knife. Counting the notches in the buttstock, he culminated with 84. And that was just with this particular rifle. Jewel flew overhead.
User ImageKelly looks out from her hiding spot, watching the goings on around her. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she scans the area for an easy target. Money, food, clothes, it didn't matter. She needed some of all right now with the weather seeming to get colder by the hour. She'd heard the commotion of fights growing closer, and knew that she needed to be careful, but couldn't stay hidden forever.

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You are one of us, it's plain to see,
when it comes to meats, you're a delicacy.
Why don't you leave the killing to me.

User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free
How glad she was to be a snow leopard, least the nut jobs did something right, with how cold the winter place was getting she could withstand it. Her belly growled indicating that she was hungry. " I wonder if there is any elk around here..." Walking out of the villa having to of disposed of the ' dead monster' over night. Sniffing the air a few times, something smelled wonderful, the blood of a human. Licking her lips and fangs, she began her small trip to find the girl and source of food.
User ImageDropping down from her hiding place - a good 40 feet to the ground - the girl recovers without so much as a moment's hesitation. She darts through the dead alleyways, only slowing when she comes up on a group of people. The sound was almost deafening to her, but she managed to block out most of it, listening in for the people closest to her that would be most likely to be distracted before finding her mark - an older man on a cell phone, in a heated argument. A faint grin crosses her face before she crosses the street over to where he was. Given how upset he was, she doubted that he'd notice a slight 'bump' more than long enough to yell at her.

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free
Carefully, walking though the remains of the village though there was some people around, following the scent of the girl, spotting her a few feet away, now it was time to play her way. Lifting up her bullet wounded paw acting off as she was injured, walking to the girl letting out a small little growl of help.
User ImageHearing the growl as well as the other people backing away from the feline, the girl turns and looks at her. "Looks like we both got our troubles," she muses, going over to Kyu. Kneeling down slightly - more a crouch than a kneel, though - she pets Kyu gently on the head. "I'll be jus' a moment. Don't go nowhere," she offers before turning and starting towards the man still yelling into the phone about something; the only thing that caught Kelly's attention about the conversation was that it was revolving around something being destroyed, but even she dismissed that, not caring what personal troubles he had.

Ruthless Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

This girl was falling for it, although she wasn't to fond of the petting. Staying put until Kelly return, waiting for her Kyu would then lead her to her untimely doom. Licking her fangs once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff