Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I just want to kill you be your friend】

eimon was now staring at a white furred,icy blue eyed cat. The only thing that Deimon cared about, was that it was a cat. Deimon always loved cats. He shrank his claws back into his hand. Now being watched by a small feline. He tried to call it over. After a few tries, he came to a new approach.
Deimon turned and ripped the arm off the freshly killed businessman. The sound of cracking cartilage made him hungry. Reluctantly, he threw the severed arm just 5 feet from where the cat was standing. "I'm not a bad guy",Deimon beckoned. He turned back around to loot the man,but was still keeping an eye on the cat.
Deimon started going through the man's pockets. It was a lucky break. The businessman just came from a bribe. In his coat pocket was around $5,000 in a roll of bills.In his other pockets were, a swiss-army-knife, a small handgun, and strangely some bandages. Deimon took off the mans coat and started to shred his victim. Before that, he looked over his shoulder to see if the cat had made its decision.
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie was relieved she didn't have to go outside, yet anyways. Her stomach growled in anger. She hadn't eaten yet and she swears if she didn't eat soon her stomach will start eating itself. "What are we going to be eating? And no, a coat is not necessary for me." Sadie had become accustomed to the cold Victor created down there. If she did get too cold, there was a blanket in her cell to warm her. And if that didn't work, all she had to do was have her ball twist around her to heat up the air. Speaking of her ball, where was it? She spotted it on the floor close to the door. It must have dropped without her realizing it. The ball zoomed back to circling her. Her mind was all the exercise she needed.

Turn the lights down low
Walk these halls alone
We can feel so far from so close

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous...

Kyu, was a bit cautious of the new male whom she encountered, least he wasn't out for blood. Coming off as friendly, and from the newly torn limb from the dead man without warning she pounced on the arm and began to rip into it. Though the dead man's meat wasn't the best in the world, it was something. Swallowing a piece of meat she then looked to him. " Nice to see a friendly for once, rather than it being a hunter all the time. Thanks for the light snack though." The wound on her should had stopped bleeding which was a god send to her, least now she could try to hide out in peace for the time being.

" Haven't seen you around before, name's Kyu, and you are..?"

Familiar Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Kinias Takanada

Prey escaped; again!

She sat there for what seemed like hours before she gave up waiting; if she had came too close any sent wouldn't have been smelled. The reek of death permeated the air all around her. Getting up to exit the building she gripped her stomach, aching from not eating for some time.

Walking down the road she saw a group of people all holding Death-shooters, aimed at a man with swords on his back. Watching for a bit longer, she watched the man slice a bullet clean out of the air. After he walked past the men she slowly started walking behind him; slowly walking faster till she was right next to him.

"Your not like normal people." She started off. She pulled out a strange chakram Holding it up for him to see."I am not normal ether." She said after a short pause; failing to realize that her ears and tail were a dead give away of that.
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard didn't really know what the cafeteria was serving. "Let's find out what they have when we get there." He noticed she was looking around for something, realising it was her ball. Luckily, she found it quickly. "Anyway, let's go." He led Sadie to the cafeteria and looked at the menu. It was a fairly good selection today, considering what they usually serve. "Take your pick. We'll be getting a few of what you order so we can take some to the others." He noticed something spicy on the menu and ordered it, knowing Victor would want it.
User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧

"Ⓝice to see another",Deimon replied. He was a bit surprised to see another of his kind."Call me Joker",Deimon introduced. He took off the mask from his mouth and bit a large chunk off the other arm. "So u ben run-in in te unters",Deimon swallowed the the raw meat,"So you've been running into hunters?".
Deimon stood up and walked over to the small cat. He picked it up and started to wrap the bandages on its shoulder."Be careful Kyu",he warned,"We may be different that others,but we are not immortal. There are going to be more of us, but for now we need to take care of our kind."He put Kyu back on the ground."I should also warn you",Deimon said sternly," Blood of any kind will get me excited. When I'm excited...well it's not pretty". He smirked and went back to eating the man's arm.

Vicious Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
██████ ▌▌ ██████
ʋɩɳcєɳʈ ɢɾєєɳ
██████ ▌▌ ██████

►►►►►►►►►►►►►
Become the fierce wind, oh, my prayer
Become it so much that you change destiny
Become the sunset wind, and then become the wind
That forces to open the door of darkness.
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

User Image
                      ╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Vincent continued tracking two experiments. It seemed like the snow leopard was hurt and now was with another experiment. There was another scent of blood there but it seemed to be from a normal human. Sharing food? What they will do with a corpse? It didn't took long for his senses to notice a small shape approaching onto him. Ears and a tail revealed that she was different. Vincent recognized her scent back in the lab. Then, before he could act she spoke. She summoned some chakram to reveal him that she was different too. Vincent stopped as he looked on the girl emotionless.

"You didn't escaped" was all that he said. Then, continued his way.

ooc :ll Sorry he's emotionless ><

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor gave a barely noticable smile. "I don't mind. Vic sounds good... I just hope the coat helps." He frowned and held the heater closer to his face as he answered her question. "Still freezing. And I think my face is going numb. That's all." He tried pressing the heater on his face, but it only hurt. "Ow... I'm never doing that again..."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

" Nice to meet you, Joker." she replied with a nod as the conversation started she laid on the ground once more though the cool cement ground was nice to a point but honestly, she wasn't the type to get her fur dirty with dust and such. Blood, yes, that was common but dirt not so much. " Yeah, I've ran into two hunters so far, one's a canine, the other a human. I managed to put one of the hunters in the hospital yesterday, but, in the process, I got shot in the shoulder. Small price to pay to put down the hunter." As Joker approached her, unsure how he was even able to life the snow leopard off the ground, perhaps he had much more strength to be able to do so.

It felt nice to have the wound be bandaged up, to prevent infections once put down once more a nod was given. " I know we're not immortal, would be nice, but I suppose the humans haven't mastered the art of increasing life yet. Sure you could eat fruits and veggies all your life but what fun is there in that? Where's the fun in tasting raw meats? Let alone killing something for it? The thrill of the chase, or hunt.." However, what really caught her attention is when Joker, mentioned how he acts towards blood. A small twisted smile forming on the feline's face. " Do tell.. do tell, depending on how one reacts to blood, perhaps, we could be a team of some sorts. The smell of fresh blood always sends a tingle down my spine, as the look of the victim makes me smile. "

Familiar Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Kinias Takanada

New friend!

She turned around and started walking backwards, trying to talk to to him face-to-face. She took a good look into his face, squinting her eyes a little bit; She sniffed her nose upwards and smelled the cat again, as well as the increasingly familiar scent of blood. "You don't talk much, do you? That's fine. You say you escaped, but seeing as you aren't biting into people I assume you are can't be all bad."

She flipped her body around and starting walking on her heals in a long stride steps; whirling the chakram around her fingers; the fang like outer part whirling like a saw. She needed to be prepare for whatever was coming.
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie followed Dr. Leonard into the cafeteria. Giving him a puzzled look, she glanced at the menu. It was hard to decide what to get since she herself hardly ate. She looked away from the menu to the doctor. "Um... whichever sounds good to you." She didn't want to pick something and to have someone not like it. Then she proceeded to 'bounce' the ball from one hand to another, with it coming to an inch away from her hands. She mustn't touch it; she mustn't touch anything.

Turn the lights down low
Walk these halls alone
We can feel so far from so close
User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧

fft...Deimon laughed a bit."What animal instinct you have",he said with a smile,"You seem to share my blood lust.".His smile twisted, showing his sharp,blood-stained teeth. He started to laugh."I've slaughtered many",he said mid-laugh,"each and every one killed and torn to shreds! Such wonderful moments, the agonizing screaming, and life-or-death begging.Best of all-".Deimon stopped. His smile disappeared. The collar on his neck started itching. He was being tracked.
Deimon stood up. Looking around, he spotted large cans of oil. Quickly, he tipped it over onto the body, stuffed the loot on the pocket, and put Kyu in the larger inside pocket of the trench coat. The oil was tipped over everywhere in the warehouse,but he was careful not to get any on himself. Calmly, he walked outside and grew his claws. Scrapping them with a rock, Deimon created a spark and lit a small piece of wood."We're being tracked",he whispered. Over his shoulder, he throw the flaming wood on the trail. It ignited, leading to an explosion of the warehouse.
Without watching the explosion, Deimon grew large wings on his back and started to fly."You should rest",he ordered Kyu,"It will help heal your wound. Don't worry. We'll get there soon." Deimon closed the pouch and placed the businessman's coat on top of Kyu. Slowly, they ascended above the clouds. By this time, it was almost night, the sun was about to set above the horizon. Good thing Deimon slept all day, he was going to be flying all night.

(( =.= brb in about an hour...-.- dumb meeting... ))

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Upon finishing the torn off arm, leaving only a broken bone that was shattered in two from her enlarged canines. It'd be easy to work off the remaining food with a simple jog or running again. It seemed that the hunters were becoming more and more brave, or just plain out stupid, trying to track down killer creatures that could kill them in a single blow or swipe. But then again.. what fun would it be if they did nothing while the city went into chaos? Two sides to every coin they say, this was one of those times.

Upon relaxing now, sniffing the air a few times it seemed to be in the clear for the time being, but soon, possibly, the hunters would find the little hide out of the two prototypes and all hell would break loose. The game of cat and mouse continues.

edit: Sorry I didn't see your post there Manga. >.< huzzah for gaia's being slow! )) She chuckled, " how was I suppose to know? After all, I could of been thinking one thing, while you were thinking of another rather than being on the same page now." Hearing how he killed the victims, it made her smile, " then we are pretty much alike, I've killed children before with fake yet realisitc sounds of a small kitten, such dolls they can be, with hearts of gold but that can be their downfall. Being to naive..."

Watching Joker itch his neck with a collar around him, and once more being picked up and being placed in a pocket, this time, there had to be a reason. " How can you fit a snow leopard in your pocket? We tend to be much bigger than normal cats." Another chuckle least he was being nice about it and letting her rest till her wound healed up.

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
✗✘ZoemiHunn ✗✘

User Image

Zoemi listened closely chuckling and shaking her head. " Careful Vic, you dont want to toast your face there." She stood up and grabbed her blanket and went to sat back leaning on the bars. Zoemi was still cold. She didnt like being cold it numbed her muscles and made her slow." Dang it, I hope that jacket comes soon.." She stretched her long slender legs and tried to cuddle with the blanket.
User Image

Waking up in the hospital, Alex took a few moments to let his eyes adjust. Seeing all the monitors and other equipment that were hooked up to him, he lets out a sigh, wincing from the pain in his neck as he did so. Just how bad did that cat get me? he wonders to himself before trying to move the rest of his body. He was sore from where he hit the ground - a bruise which would heal easily enough - but beyond that he seemed to be in surprisingly good health.

Finding the call button attached to the bed, he presses it, letting the staff on duty know that he was awake once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff