• Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Axel, the Jackal.
currently: in his cell.
thinking: the logic is erratic!
wanting: to look around some.

" OOOOH! Zomi!!" he was happy about it being a real person and not one of his imaginary friends. " How is Zomi? " When the question of being cold came up, he merely blinked from his spot on the ground as he laid down still. " This ground is cold, but I'm not to cold... waiter, can you do a price check on the heat? waiter, price check!" Once again, off in his own world of who knows what, his hears twitched slightly once more.
User Image

Not even flinching as she charges towards him, he simply squeezes the trigger again, firing off another round in her direction. Whether he missed or not, one of them would be in a world of hurt, f not dead. He knew, though, that he couldn't afford to back down from this encounter - it had to end here one way or the other. But who would end up on top? That was the question, wasn't it?

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free

From the shot and tackle, it seemed that time had stood still for the clash of these two. Cat and mouse, a game that only had one sure victor, while the other may of not survived... the gun flying away from the hunter's hand, s blood flew from the snow leopard's body. Crows crying into the air as they took flight from the scene where the gun play took place. People gathered around while keeping their distance, mothers and father's covering their children's eyes not wanting to see the horrid sight of blood and dismay.

The game seemed to of ended in a draw, the hunter was down as the leopard was on top.. ' Oh my god! someone call an ambulance!" A woman screamed out in horror, as people began to mutter to each other, two deaths? One or none? questions filled the air as the sound of sirens filled the city sound the people stood in awe and shock as the police arrived. However, the snow leopard was not down, no, it'd take more than a bullet to the shoulder to put down this feline. But what of the hunter? If anyone could see close enough, they could see that the hunter was bitten on the neck, how deep.. no one knew.

Removing her fangs from the hunter as she looked down to him, " well mr. hunter, I do believe this game is a draw do you not agree?" wincing from the pain in her shoulder. " And I do believe this is my cue to leave, until next time hunter.. fare well." She grinned dashing off once more leaving the hunter to awake on his own.
User Image

It seemed that the hunter was down for the count, having been winded and knocked out by the force of the tackle. The rifle was now useless, cracked and bent from the sheer force of impact. To try to fire it now would result in a disastrous backflash of gasses, burning the shooter. He was faintly aware of the sound of approaching sirens - ambulance and police - approaching through the clouded haze that seemed to fill every recess of his mind. Given the bite wound to the neck, though, it was probably for the better that he wasn't making any attempt to move.

"Alright, everyone make way," the paramedics call out, forcing their way through the crowd. Bandaging up his neck, they brace him and load him into the ambulance, taking him to the Regional Medical Center; the front for the laboratory that the prototype had escaped from.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Kyu the snow leopard:

Making her way out just in time before the people in blue started to show up, though they weren't as fit to run as some of the others, there was no question about their aim. Holding her arm where she was wounded from the shot, wincing every so often but didn't stop to take a rest just yet. Quickly, she made it for the place she called home, were she could then remove the bullet and get all patched up as well as rest.

Familiar Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Kinias Takanada

Target found!

Kina had found the direction that the other beast had run off to hours ago; however it was very clear to her that it was more intelligent than she had originally given it credit. Jumping up out of the crowd that had gathered around her, she made her way to the last sent trail,looking directly at a building that smelled as if it had been painted with blood.

And then she saw the beast leave her nest; off to fill it's insatiable hunger. Using the chance she moved into the building, deciding to wait for the creature to come back. She had been about to sit down on the floor when her own stomach growled; she tried her best to simply ignore it and continued waiting, her sight moving between all possible entrances.
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie did as Doctor Leonard instructed. She got off the bed to the sink and gurgled some warm water. When he handed her some pills to take, she spit the water into the sink and swallowed the pills. It hurt as it went down her throat. But she trusted the doctor knew what he was doing. After all, why would he harm her just yet? She was still of use to them. "What will I be doing for this examination?"

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor remained in his corner, listening to everyone talk. Sadie was going with Dr. Leonad for medical examinations, Axel was being weird as usual (Victor really didn't want to know how his mind works), and Zoemi was trying to stay warm, being bothered by the cold air coming from Victor's cell. He lowered his head a bit. "Sorry, Zoemi... I can't help it. It bothers me too..." He felt terrible about making someone else cold like he was. "I'm sure Dr. Leonard is gonna get you a coat really soon."
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonardthough about the question. "Hm... well since I'm not one of the scientists, I don't really need to examine you power. I'm purely medical. Though we need to keep you in good shape for your health, so let's head to the gym. Also, you can let me know if there's any other concerns you may have, then we'll head to the cafeteria to get some food for everyone, and you can head back to your cell." He took his coat off a coat rack and turned to the door. "It was pretty warm outside, so Zoemi could get better use of this than me I suppose."
User Image
♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I just want to kill you be your friend】

eimon again woke up in the alley. The cat was gone, but it was time for him to go. He got up and disguised himself with the trench coat and a hat he found in the pocket. Deimon got up out of the alley. Looking around, there weren't many people around. That was a good thing. Under the small mask, Deimon smiled. He sneaked up behinds some businessmen. From the smell of him, he was under-handed. The business man spelled of drugs, probably had some bribes on him too. He was alone. This was Deimon's chance.
"Hello sir",he smiled in a normal way,"Do you mind telling me the time?". The man looked like he was in a hurry."F-fine then...",he quickly replied. He looked away to his watch. Deimon smiled in a more twisted way. Slowly he lifted his hand, sharp claws had already grown. "It's 9. Please leave I have to-",the man stopped in horror. Deimon slashed his neck. Slowly he fell. Carefully, he dragged the body to a warehouse. Before digging in,he smelled something more alluring. Blood, not normal blood, but the blood of something that has been tampered with. He looked around."Come out",his smile was even larger and even more twisted.

Vicious Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
██████ ▌▌ ██████
ʋɩɳcєɳʈ ɢɾєєɳ
██████ ▌▌ ██████

►►►►►►►►►►►►►
Become the fierce wind, oh, my prayer
Become it so much that you change destiny
Become the sunset wind, and then become the wind
That forces to open the door of darkness.
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

User Image
                      ╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

There was a new break out from the lab. This time it seemed to be different. Many experiments and prototypes were missing. As usual in this kind of emergencies. The only person left in the special squad of the lab was called. A tall guy, 6'2 with a serious face expression and nothing else was sent to find the missing experiments. He had orders to bring them back alive or dead. It didn't mattered for him or for any scientist what happened to the experiments.

Now, hours after the emergency, the guy named Vincent was walking slowly towards the city. A pair of swords were held on his back. The hand-grip of both swords resembled to red dragons. The wings of the sculpture in each sword separated the safe place to held it from the deadly sharpened blade. The blade had different shades of colors. An intense red in each extreme that was fading into an orange, then yellow to end in the center with a white tone. Both swords were like this. Reports could be heard about fights around. Something about a snow leopard and new reports about people seeing something like a man and moving a body away.

Vincent shook his head slightly to focus. The air was filled with different scents, but he easily could find the scent of the experiments gone. It was useful to have all his senses sharpened. But he paid a price. He didn't had any emotion. So far, scientist had managed to find a serum that will give him back his emotions. But in a long term and so far he only developed to find out how to handle with the anger. Pulling both blades on his hands, Vincent continued his way not caring about the people around who started to scream at the sight of the swords.

Two blocks after he pulled out the swords. Cops started to gather around him. Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air But Vincent remained in silence as he continued walking. A gun shot echoed around the street. The cop looked terrified how Vincent blocked the bullet with the swords easily. This made him stop and the only emotion available for him was shown. A frown appeared on his face. "I'm not the bad guy." This was all, the frown was erased from his face as he continued to walk following the scent of the snow leopard but also tracking the experiment who was spotted pulling a body.

ooc :ll Hai :3 1st post after months X3

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image
> > > Sadie < < <

Sadie listened as the doctor spoke. She tensed up a little at the mention of the gym. Going there would mean she would have to touch something. She hated having to make physical contact with anything. "Outside? I'm going outside? With Zoemi?" She had nothing against Zoemi, in fact she hardly knew the girl. It's hard to socialize with the others when she doesn't talk to them. It's not that she doesn't want to talk to them, she just has nothing to say.

Turn the lights down low
Walk these halls alone
We can feel so far from so close

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous...

Day to night, night to day.. the snow leopard continued to hide in the shadows close to her make shift home in the abandoned building, at last.. she could rest but what was this? Tilting her head upwards catching a scent one that made her growl in anger. " Damn it... how'd the canine find my home?" Muttering to herself in anger still it was much to dangerous to head back there, not wanting to fight either. Kyu doubted that the canine would be reasoned with either, nooo it had to the the scientist pet. Of all the luck, why now? " I'll be back for you, canine.." the snow leopard spoke out. " I'll do you in just like how I put the other hunter out of commission!"

Running off to a different location, she knew of some old warehouses that were currently not in use, so she went there. Finding a way in, she stayed in the shadows as usual now that she was alone now was the time to remove the bullet from her shoulder. Blood from before had dried causing some dark tinted red stains on her fur. Counting down mentally in her mind ' 3....2....1...' using her free hand using her claws to dig into the newly placed wound the pain was rather intense biting down on her tongue to keep from screaming out in pain once the bullet was found, quickly she yanked it out throwing it onto the ground.

Taking in a deep breath as she bit down harder on her tongue, at least now, she didn't have to worry about the bullet any more but now came another problem.. the newly fresh blood that began to spill on her arm. A sigh was made as the biting stopped, " why can't I ever catch a break?" Licking her shoulder as best as she could to try to stop the blood from coming, it was the best thing she could do at the moment. Shifting from human to animal it made life a bit easier but not much. Laying down on her belly keeping quiet until she heard someone coming. Regretting coming to the warehouse now, she curled up into a ball. Was no place sacred for a feline?

Who ever came in the building, didn't have a scent of gun powder or any of the tools the hunters tended to use, no, this one had the smell of blood, fresh blood to be more technical. A male voice was heard when asked to come out, with caution the snow leopard poked her head up looking to see who it was. A male with a dead body?
User Image

Dr. Leonard Menes

Leonard sighed. "I know you're not comfortable with with physical exercise, but as a doctor, I can't just let my patients waste away." He sighed and looked at his schedule. "Well if it bothers you that much, I'll give you a raincheck on the exercise. But that doesn't mean you're in the clear. Now let's get some food for everyone. They must be hungry. Oh and Zoemy wasn't going out. She just seems bothered by Victor's snow. Did you need a warm coat as well? I'd hate for any of you to catch a cold."

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
✗✘ZoemiHunn ✗✘

User Image

Zoemi chuckled once again at Axel's randomness. Then Victor caught her attention when he apologized. She sighed knowing it wasn't his fault. "Hey no worries Vic, you dont mind if I call you that? Oh and thanks, I just need the coat and i'll be fine. How are you feeling in there?"She then heard the doctor talk about something, she didn't hear what it was. Zoemi sat against the bars and saw Sadie heading out. "Have fun."She said to herself and hugged her legs while placing her head on her knees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff