Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
Crimson
"Demon of the skies"

Standing in the elevator his wings tucked in close, his muscles flexed and relaxed as if not yet fully awake. Hearing the ding of the elevator he stepped out into the light of day shielding the sun’s rays with his hand till his eyes became used to the abundant natural light. The old ruins of a burned mental hospital surrounded him as the elevator and the floor sunk back down leaving barely a seem in the concrete. It took him a moment to get used to the sounds and smells of the city, stretching out his wings while he did so. His wing span alone stretching 35 feet. His large red eyes looked about the building as four more on either side of his face opened up looking around independent of the others. Giving him almost no blind spot. Thinking to himself, "hmm bodily check, and claws sharp as they can be. Acid from claws still there. Barbs?" rolling his shoulders as muscles moved to expose small sharp points, "still good. And finally my specialty? clutching his fists, slowly but surely sparks began to jump across his body and onto surrounding objects, "good, well victor lets go find my brothers and sisters" kneeling down and stretching out his wings he took off in one strong rush, fast enough only the keen eyed humans would be able to see him but only for the moment.

Darting in between buildings and alley ways making sure to keep out of sight from both people and cameras only every once and a while finding himself within view of a camera but just barely. He found himself on a roof top overlooking the gas station hiding behind a billboard looking down into the carnage below. Police and government were already there the fight had clearly taken its toll on the structure. While studying the building victor spoke up, "there is an anomaly near you" ducking down as not to be seen. "What is it?" victor did not reply right away, "I am not sure it’s like there is another A.I. here in the city’s systems, it’s strange." slowly making his way to the other side of the roof, "what direction?" again he was met with nothing but static from his ear piece. "I don’t know where she is but she is manipulating some tech a few blocks from here" Crimson thought for a moment, "she?" before taking off towards the source making pinpoint turns with ease thru the buildings. "Ya I don’t know it’s just a vibe I guess". within minutes he was on another roof top overlooking a road with many people scanning thru the faces he picked up a few that looked familiar from the monitors, "alright victor your turn, two possible near the phone booth". without a word his A.I. friend was quickly scanning the two girls from cameras located near by picking up on facial recognition, "facial recognition confirmed, both are from the lab, what are you going to do?" sighing he spoke, "ill follow them but I will have to keep my distance till they are in a less populated area" a slight buzz coming from his ear piece, "are you sure tha- wait the government here is going to start cracking down soon, they are going to invoke marshal law"

Translation:
Whos with me?: just me for now but a few are near by

Emotion: cautious

current theme:Disturbed- the night

((ooc: just so you know not entirely sure if ill be able to post again before i leave for a week or so... so hes just going to shadow you for a little while lol))
Alice5130

Deadly tr1xs
L o v e T o x i c K i s s

Cyrus Strand
A Virus is constantly adapting, constantly evolving for the sake of its one primal need. To continue to exist.
Now create one on a larger scale and give it true sentience. A disease that doesn't feel the need to simply spread.
One that can hide in plain in sight and strike at a moments notice only to dissappear within the outbreak.
That is true biological warfare. No Biological Genocide.
That is my forced existence.

User Image
Cyrus threw the disk in the backseat and turned the air conditioner a bit higher. He shrugged at Chloe's question. "There's another town nearby. If we ditch the car and hide there it will throw them off our trail for a while. Will need that after that big fiasco." Cyrus began to wonder why he was starting to care for the girl's well being. His conscious was clear with Quinn and was able to leave him at the mercy of the hunters without a second though. He didn't owe the girl anything though. He only recently met her so he didn't have know much about her to say he liked her. He pondered in silence trying to figure out why he was hanging around.

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Sacrifice is a choice we make. Loss is a choice made for us. Both makes us stronger in the long run.

The car stopped short of it's destination. The doors automatically opened and Rat left with a pair of hidden glocks. He saw to normal looking people leaving the abandoned building. He didn't know if they were actually the targets or civilians having fun. He tailed them around for a while and they seemed like a nice couple.

He kept tailing them through the various store and got a good look at their faces. The man had his mask on throughout the entire time, the store clerks not minding. He did have a small amount of blood soaked into his hoodie through, normal people didn't notice, but prototypes and experiments always noticed. The girl was an exact match with what the files had shown, except in the photos she wasn't smiling. Rat was lost in his thoughts seeing this. 'When was the last time I saw someone with that expression? When was the last time I had that expression?' Rat used the muscle in his face to force a smile. It felt weird, unnatural, and empty. While doing this he nearly lost them.

He quickly found them again in a jewelry store. He decided not to enter, what with his red tank top and blue cargo pants. The labs dressed him up like this so he'd have an easier time infiltrating gangs. The duo left the jewelry store and Rat decided to take action before he lost sight of them again. He fast walked up around 10 meters behind them and pulled out his glocks and fired two shots in between the two targets to get their attention and to prevent the girl from hiding behind the man. He pointed one guns towards the man's head and one towards the girl's head. "Let's see how good are you at multitasking. Can you use your power to stop the hammers of both guns? The moment I feel my spine being broken, I'll clench my muscles to pull the triggers."

Yasumita

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PassiveAnger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MIRACLE PROGRAM SUBJECT ZERO: Kasurata Ornstien
Abilities: Telekinesis (the cost is a headache the bigger the size, or a comatose if the object is too big), Matter Control (the cost is sacrificing things such as blood, pain, memories, self mutilation, ect), Body morphing arms and teeth to deadly weaponry (the cost is Dead nerves, inability to move the affected limbs, chances of bones never shifting back into place, and stamina usage leading to fatigue, Paralysis.)

MIRACLE PROGRAM SUBJECT ONE: Kana Okumira
Ability: Mind control and sound control through vocal cords (the cost is throat damage, temporarily mute)

With: Rat

Pursued by: Rat, maybe Neo

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

◄ Kasu had heard the shots and jumped, looking at Kana.Costello, why is this man shooting at us?! What did we do?! He spoke as he watched, but the words of the man let him know that he knew who they were. He reached up, pulling his mask off and turned around, dead eying the man with the black eyes of a demon. Yes, I can. Kana, run. He spoke, snapping the hammers off and locked the man in place as Kana bolted. Forming a deep migraine as he held the body in place Kasu pulled out a bottle of Ibuprofen, popping 2 pills in his mouth as he harshly swallowed them down. He reached into his hoodie and grabbed the ak-47, watching the man as he pulled the gun out. This time, all the joking attitude was gone, now Kasu was under the anger of himself, looking down upon Rat since he fired a round near the girl he was supposed to be protecting. The kind attitude was gone, replaced by the mentality of the mass murderer that freed himself and Kana solo out the facility. Oh you think this s**t is a ******** joke don't you. You think it's ******** cute don't you? You think you, a simple ******** human has the audacity to shoot between me and my ******** sister and expect me not to ******** rip you to pieces? You can't even believe how pissed this bullshit makes me. One already came but you know what? ******** it, and ******** you. You wanna capture me? Fine. Go right ahead. He spoke, extremely pissed off and aggravated. As he pulled the trigger, the gun was aimed at the wall to the left until it was empty.

◄ Kasu pulled the hand cuffs right off the man and clicked himself in, arms infront of his body. He dropped the man from telekinesis as he started devising a plan. Yeah he was going to let himself be captured, Kana had already dipped inside a corner and into the sewer, so she was already going to meet Kasu at his house. But he figured if people wanted him this badly he might as well go see what they want but at a cost. He had himself in full stock equipment, hand cuffs, leg irons, ready to be transported as he threw the ak-47 to the side and into a garbage can.Come on then. Or is it a fight you want? He yelled, his body twitching. The anger in himself was boiling over, and he was ready for anything at this point. Either a fight or flight, but anything could happen. His heartbeat was almost twice the regular rate of a normal humans, and he could feel it pounding in his chest as every fiber of his being told him to kill the man, trap him in a windowless room with food laced per square inch with the hallucinogenic drug known as acid, but his brain still produced human thoughts.Dont you ever point a gun at her again, or I swear on my grave you will spend the rest of your god damn life paralyzed from the neck down in a god damn Stephen Hawking wheel chair. He spoke, his voice having a tint if evil in it.

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

OOC: Sorry, I was kinda drunk when I made this so I may have took it too far, let me know if i did.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Chloe

Chloe felt the cool breeze leave the vents, it blew a few of her stray white locks even more astray. She enjoyed the cool on her warm face for a moment before he answered again, her response a quiet, "I've never left the city before," not realizing for a short while that the words had left her thoughts. Maybe he didn't hear me she continued on like she hadn't said anything, "Good, I don't know if I would want anything like that again for a while." To many hunters, to many people, to much at one time. Her small frame began to stiffen and sore from the final attack she had received, though she'd be fine, and live, she could feel it more and more, as time passed. Almost dreading to take a look at it later, being almost positive it was beginning to bruise. She let out a small sigh, trying to ignore the soreness that was forming in her upper body.

James stukov

User Image

====== ΞΞ ======
Quinn·۰•●○•●۰·Jones
====== ΞΞ ======

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
I am
Restless.Hungry
A product of their foolishness.
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

--------------------------------------------------

"So is that him sir ?" One of the techs asked as the feed of the holding cell came online upon Mr. Spears private moniters. Quinn was rather unimpressive at first comparitive to the other experiments, hell some of them could fly,shoot fire or even live forever.He still looked normal to the naked eye."That's him...amazing piece of work."Mr. Spears said as he seemed to get lost in thought as memories flooded his mind.

"Are you sure about this Calvin ?" A female scientist in older scrubs asked a young man strapped to a table,ready to have his blood drawn. "For the last time Sarah yes...none of the other samples have responded to the procedure and I can't have this project fail...not again.." The room went quiet as the other scientist slowly began to draw his blood. "Calvin...if this child lives...you know this will make him your s-"Sarah stopped when she was shot a cold stare. "If the project is sucessfull,whatever we create won't be human anymore..."Calvin said softly as he felt his blood being taken "...just the tool we need to make sure we are safe....."

"Mr.Spears...Mr.Spears...Mr.Spears..."The man in black gasped a bit as he was snapped back to reality "Are you ok sir ?" He nodded to the tech as he leaned forward to type something on the computer, a spew of data about the HPA project flooding the screen. A list appeared in the dead center listing the different experiments,numbers 001 through 099. Of that list, only six were highlighted green to show living.Of the six only one was still shown to be in functional shape. "We did it Sarah...we made a monster" Mr. Spears said he looked at a picture of the crew from the project, in the dead center was the man and woman from his memory.

(Bored/Backstory post)

--------------------------------------------------

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Sacrifice is a choice we make. Loss is a choice made for us. Both makes us stronger in the long run.

Rat lowered his right hand to aim the gun at the man's leg. He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. Not even a clicking noise. He aimed the other gun at the man's leg and the same thing happened. He looked at the guns to see both hammers missing. Rat had made the mistake of assuming the target was a weaker physic, one that had either a lot of power, but little control, or a lot of control, but little power.

Rat had his life threatened, a usual response from escapees. The look in the man's eyes though. It was absolutely savage. Like he had a hatred for mankind itself. The girl had already slipped away before Rat could do anything about it. Better if she wasn't here anyways. Rat grabbed the man's wrists with all his strength and looked him dead in the eyes. Rat had to do things he didn't like. Step on landmines, mutilate himself, get set on fire. One of the things he had a displeasure in doing was hurting another being. "Whoa buddy. My name's Rat. I wanna give you a name to curse at while I drag Kana to the labs by her hair." Well if he didn't already awaken the devil before, he certainly just gave him a wake up call. And for good measure he just spat in Kasurata's face.

Yasumita

Cyrus Strand
A Virus is constantly adapting, constantly evolving for the sake of its one primal need. To continue to exist.
Now create one on a larger scale and give it true sentience. A disease that doesn't feel the need to simply spread.
One that can hide in plain in sight and strike at a moments notice only to dissappear within the outbreak.

User Image
Cyrus missed what Chloe had said still deep in his thoughts but after another moment of silence he heard her other comment.The thought to try and keep up her moral on the situation crossed his mind, and Cyrus tried make Chloe feel more confident. "It wasn't so bad. That Rat guy just ran instead of trying to fight us. So he won't be a problem later. The girl can teleport but I don't think she can really hurt us. She's more for ambush and speed, ya' know. That robot was something though. Wish I had reached it sooner so you wouldn't have taken the hit. Looked like it was a whammer. Granted the machine seemed less than what it could have been. It had some gun hand that malfunctioned. Granted even if it was well maintained its no problem. My claws are my second mutation that those egghead scientists forced me to form and learn. I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve." Cyrus's brow furrowed for a moment as a worry popped into his head. "Granted if they kept a file on all of us and actually let the hunters see it that wouldn't be fun. There're some things I was made to do I just want forget. I don't want it even associated with me." Cyrus glanced to Chloe for a moment to check on her when it finally dawned on him why he was around her. From that angle she looked very similar to his sister. Save for his sister having slightly shorter and more blonde hair they were close. Granted his sister only had green eyes when she was younger and wore contacts to make it look as though she had green eyes. Cyrus figured that was why he didn't notice until just then. It was strange to him seeing a younger version of his sister. But with his revelation came old memories. The people he couldn't see again or risk their lives at the hands of the hunters. The people who thought him dead. He felt a sigh escape his lips as he refocused on the road. His shoulder's visibly slumped as the negative emotions seemed to take his focus.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The cries of sirens blared throughout the city of Luna, residents who fled were spared while those who remained only saw excessive forces to rid the city of the trouble. Innocent people were often caught and detained, sent away to prisons and other places of captivity where they were screened to make sure they were human. The amount of force used was not light by the citizens. Some began to turn on the military and police while others began to break into stores. Robberies occurred on a daily bases as well as beatings. Blood filled the streets as did the count of dead bodies.

Homes were raided, those who fought back were deemed dangerous and were either killed or sent away. The hospital wasn't spared of the violence neither. Windows were broken, as medical supplies were raided and stolen. Patients on machines wasn't spared and was met with death. The staff did what they could to protect those in the hospital, but it wasn't enough. The reign of chaos had only begun.
Chloe

Chloe smiled as he spoke about the fight, hearing what he said about the robot, it made her feel strong again. "It was just to many of them in one place that's all... I don't want to know what else they'd try to do to me if I went back to the lab." She let what he said about his experimentation sink in a bit, then he spoke of files. "The labs called me an incomplete prototype. I think hunters would laugh at me if they saw a file like that, bring me back finish whatever they were going to finish on me.. I woke up on a table, about to be stripped down, for God knows what." she looked at the floor of the car, not being able to look up, she'd never told anyone about what happened in the labs, though she hadn't really talked to anyone since she'd escaped. Moments of consciousness here and there during experimentation, just for the scientists to check in on her. She looked put the window again, her metallic eye analyzing the outside. Finally looking back at him as she heard his sigh, noticing his shoulders slump, "Hey, is everything alright?"

James stukov

Cyrus Strand

User Image
Cyrus nodded and gave Chloe a small smile. "Kinda'. I just suck at pep talks. I tried cheering you up and bummed myself out." Cyrus wasn't telling the whole truth. That subject had led to what had bummed him out but it wasn't what it was specifically. Although he wasn't about to say that. He didn't know how she would react to it.
Chloe

Chloe gave him a smile in return, cautiously placing her hand gently on his leg, "You didn't have to do that, I didn't need a pep talk. I just know I could've done better, I got caught off guard, and I know better than to do that." She carefully observed his body language and safely assumed he wasn't telling the whole truth. She couldn't be completely sure but she could assume.. She didn't want to ask, she didn't know how personal it may be, so she'd just leave it alone.

James stukov

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PassiveAnger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MIRACLE PROGRAM SUBJECT ZERO: Kasurata Ornstien
Abilities: Telekinesis (the cost is a headache the bigger the size, or a comatose if the object is too big), Matter Control (the cost is sacrificing things such as blood, pain, memories, self mutilation, ect), Body morphing arms and teeth to deadly weaponry (the cost is Dead nerves, inability to move the affected limbs, chances of bones never shifting back into place, and stamina usage leading to fatigue, Paralysis.)

MIRACLE PROGRAM SUBJECT ONE: Kana Okumira
Ability: Mind control and sound control through vocal cords (the cost is throat damage, temporarily mute)

With: Rat

Pursued by: Rat

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

◄ Kasu watched the man try and shoot him, and snickered to himself. But what he said about Kana, the thought brought a smile to his face, his body twitching now. So you want a fight. Id love to see you try, because where she is going... The house is filled with cocaine fueled, gun toting, mobster psychopaths. He spoke, looking down at the ground. His body stopped twitching, and he grinned.. But... Incase they fail... He spoke, looking up. His eye, the artificial one, fell too the ground and exploded. His real eye, you could see the parasites of the body changing miracle go into the iris. They were little black tick looking parasites, and as he opened his mouth, his teeth morphed, turning into rows and rows of needles. He bent down, biting through the chains on his ankles, freeing his feet only. He stuck his arm in his mouth, raking his arm with the "teeth". Blood dripped from his arm, and a claymore sword appeared. He held it in both hands, looking up at the man. Then I shall kill you here and now, before the Miracles kill me. He spoke, snapping inside.

◄ Kasu but towards the mans neck, but missed intentionally. He hopped back a few feet, taking a fighting stance. No matter how strong the body it still wilts and decays. Mine will turn to dust and return to the earth, but ill make sure that nobody like you puts a hand on her... He spoke, clenching the handle of the blade tightly between his hands, then bolted forward, doing a 360 as he swung the blade towards the man in a fluid motion. He remembered he still had pistol rounds and shotgun shells in his pocket, and wouldn't use them if he didn't have to. He could also use the casings from the 7.62 rounds from the ak to hole punch the body, but he let them lay on the ground as he charged.

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

OOC:

Tipsy Streaker

√ⅰЯㄩㄅ
User Image

The number prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988 dialed may have registered as an incorrect number on her end but on Natasha’s it was a code signaling to the exact location that it was dialed from, not that she needed it. Natasha was already watching the prototype through store surveillance cameras as well as those used for the traffic light switching to the next one once she went out of view.Waiting for a few moments Natasha let the recorded message play not wanting to seem too eager to respond else it might seem suspicious. Just when Natasha was about to answer, another face made a perfect facial match on the cameras not too far from prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988, Prototype #64FX-32F9 a chimera experiment that was reported missing by a Doctor Negami. Prototype #64FX-32F9 didn’t have the threat level that prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988 did so her capture wasn’t high priority but if possible they should both be recaptured.

That was when something caught Natasha’s attention. It was so quick that at first she though it as a glitch in the camera but it wasn’t random. Flashes of something in the cameras making its way across the city caught Natasha’s attention. Taking all the video she replayed them all over again this time frame by frame she hoped to see whatever this creature was but the results were still the same. It was large, a creature with a wing span least thirty five feet and a humanoid body but aside from hat it was far to blurry to make out. Whatever this creature was it was far too fast for the cameras on the ground to capture so she would have to try a different route. Accessing the satellites remotely, Natasha began to reposition them to the coordinates that the creature was last spotted. Though the picture itself would only be an aerial view it would still be a better image the security cameras across the city were giving her. The command to reposition took less than a moment but the repositioning itself had a wait time of two minutes which may not sound like much to most but for a creature that moved at such speed it was more than enough. In the meantime Natasha accessed all files on experiments that met the description of the creature but given such a vague search parameter there were so many to shift through. Even with the help of her nanites it was going to take some time. Something else about the situation bothered here. There seemed to be an abnormality in the system, a pattern only left behind by other A.I.s. It wasn’t any concern to her as long as she kept the ultimate control over the system’s themselves which was possible due to the direct link with the labs mainframe. They boosted the power of her nanites making her link nearly impossible to break. The fact that she might be tracked could be an issue though and that was unacceptable. Natasha made several anomalies identical to her own signal pop up around the city in order to send them on a wild goose chaise across the city. By time she is tracked she would have identified not only the unknown A.I. but the winged creature and they could both be dealt with.

While Natasha waited she would take care of the two prototypes. Making her voice distorted with static at first it finally cleared up enough to be understood. “H . . .hello?” Slowly her voice became as if she was normally talking on the phone. “Can anyone here me? They’ve done something too me . . . I can’t hear or see you but I feel that someone is there . . . please tell me that someone knows I’m here.” Natasha was interrupted by a silent alarm. The Martial Law that was enacted but a few hours earlier had pushed people too far. What first started as chaos in the streets turned into violence and it looks like was beginning to find its way to the laboratory itself. The hospital was becoming flooded with citizens who stole medicine until they began taking their frustrations out on the Doctors and the patient alike easily over powering them. It would only be a matter of time until they got their hands on an ID card and from there access to the labs themselves. Luna was no longer safe and transporting so many experiments over a great distance was dangerous so the lab in Krontos would have to do. Natasha issued a laboratory wide evacuation of the scientists and gave the order to have all the test subjects to be moved immediately or risk losing them all. Her original plan of stalling prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988 until a hunter arrived that would be able to capture her as quickly and silently as possible now was pointless. Even if she was captured bringing them here would be suicidal. The lab wasn’t secure anymore and transferring captured prototypes with such power was unfavorable. There was always another option. If prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988 willingly went to Krontos there would be no need to transport her.

Retuning her attention to TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988, Natasha made sure to keep up her façade of a desperate experiment. “Please whoever can hear me you’re in danger . . . you have to escape this martial law . . .“ Natasha allowed static to fill the phone making it sound like muffled talking of a man’s voice only the fragmented sentence coming through, “Take h . . . .Krontos . . . cilities” before hers returned as nothing more than a whisper. “They . . . they know I’m here . . . please save yourself.” Silence then fell over the line before the sound of a disconnected line echoed in the phone. Natasha hoped TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988 would be able to decipher that she meant Krontos Facilities and with how quick she was to try and save a random voice over the TV she would be willing to try and save the young red head prototype crouched behind the phone booth. If they were together they would be easier to capture. Everything about what she was doing seemed to be experiment itself so he would have to make sure the data was recorded for further study. Natasha knew of a couple of Doctors who majored in psychology would love to test a Sociology experiment of this magnitude.

█│█│▌║││█║▌│║█║█▌▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│█▌║││█║█ ▌

Location: Physically-Laboratory in Luna City: Level B5 Laboratory mainframe and interface system. Mentally- Lunar City: Streets
Company: Prototype TSPeh-1.12.4/11121988, #64FX-32F9 and unknown creature
Equipment: Plugsuit- A form-fitting full body suit lined with electrodes for the purpose of increasing
synchronization to systems by cutting down outside interference.

OOC: Buh sorry it seems so rushed I just was trying to get something up before I got busy again. >.<
Korn-Evolution

Deadly tr1xs

Alice5130

hunter-the wanderer

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Rat was surprised to hear where the girl was headed. He didn't receive any information on Kana other than her physical description. The man freed himself of his leg restraints, but left his arms restraints on. In all honesty, Rat didn't stand a chance, but his objective wasn't to beat Kasu.

Rat's neck was a few centimeters from being cut open, but at the distance Kasu was from Rat, it must have been on purpose that he missed. Rat could probably disarm the sword out Kasu's hands, but then what? The scientists hate it when their 'toy' is damaged from hunters detaining them. Rat didn't have any swordsmanship training and could accidentally cut off one of Kasu's limbs.

Kasu surprised Rat with his burst of speed, but the excitement faded away when he performed his 360 sword attack. Kasu made the fatal mistake of turning his back to the enemy, letting Rat simply move forward so that the moment Kasu faced Rat, they'd be two inches away from touching noses, effectively reducing the energy of the sword's strike to a fraction of what it could have been. Next he blocked the sword with his disabled glocks. Of course this put a huge strain on Rat's wrists, even though only a fraction of the attack connected.

Rat guided the blade and it's remaining momentum under his right arm. From there, he locked the sword between the inside of his arm and his ribs. Next he proceeded to give Kasu another surprise. He slammed his left forearm into Kasu's top row needles that replaced his incisors and canines. It was a challenge to focus keeping Kasu's claymore sword immobile while forcing his arm through teeth that can bite through chains.

Rat ironically felt safe in this position and brought up a question. "You aren't worried about Kana waltzing over to a house filled with drugged up psychos?" Rat pushed his left arm further into Kasu's mouth. He wanted Kasu's eyes to be facing towards the sky, but that didn't seem possible with the amount of pain Rat was putting himself through and the fact he also had to concentrate on the sword. "It looks..." Rat paused. His left arm felt numb for a second from the pain and shock of being pierced. 'Endure! Damn it. No excuses!' Rat forced his arms to stay strong and continued his sentence. "It looks like you aren't in a position to answer me right now."

Yasumita

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces