Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beo-wulf
Kira the Wolven Demon
Beo-wulf
"I couldnt find any other place... could you not smell the blood?... Demon."

Smirking to herself, Kira allowed a sharp, fanged grin to be seen. "Demon? Now, now, I wouldn't call myself such a low-life . . . More of a blood-seeker."
"Blood seeker is much more lowly than a deamon..."

*san stopped in her tracks and hid to listen in to their conversation. she wasn't very interested, but it was something to do while waiting for Ashitaka.*
Beo-wulf
"As i said iv'e been much more alert than usual... How rude i havent introduced myself... My name is Kiyasha Omin... Your name." he bowed.

Glaring down to him as he bowed, she decided to return the favor . . . common curtosy. "Kira." The female said flatly.
Kira the Wolven Demon
Beo-wulf
"As i said iv'e been much more alert than usual... How rude i havent introduced myself... My name is Kiyasha Omin... Your name." he bowed.

Glaring down to him as he bowed, she decided to return the favor . . . common curtosy. "Kira." The female said flatly.
"Im sorry for being rude... Lately things have not been going well..."
Quote:
*san stopped in her tracks and hid to listen in to their conversation. she wasn't very interested, but it was something to do while waiting for Ashitaka.*

*san gets up to leave of boredome*
Beo-wulf

"You don't need to apologise." She crossed her arms, awiating for him to rise from his bow. "Things never go well."
Kira the Wolven Demon
Beo-wulf

"You don't need to apologise." She crossed her arms, awiating for him to rise from his bow. "Things never go well."
He rised. "Whats that?..." He jumps up in the air and deos a back flip landing infront of San "Looks like wev'e got a eve's dropper."
((screw it stare ))
*lies down on ground on the spot where mother died, and starts to think while waiting for ashitaka.* "i miss you mother..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff