Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Werewolf

User Image
User Image

Vivian had been awake for hours already, rising with the sun to bid a farewell and have a light breakfast with Entienne, the closest girl, or person for that matter, to be considered a lover that Vivian had experienced as of yet. Brief brushes to wrists and the occasional gaze over a tea cup had been the whole of the venture, idle chatter filling in the blanks between the sexual tension. The princess acted calm and collected, of course, but Entienne had not failed to notice the special brooch that pinned the girl's long blonde tresses back in an intricate hairstyle. Dressing to the nines at any hour was usual for Vivian, who was always on display as a member of the royal family and most likely the most openly involved in the court lifestyle. But by adding in the simple yet elegant brooch, smooth polished metal engraved with a stalk of wheat, Entienne had felt special which had been Vivian's goal after all. When that had drawn to a close, Entienne had boldly taken up the princess' hand and ghosted her pale lips against the pulse point, the most intimate of touches they had shared ever.

Even at that moment as Vivian made her way back to the palace grounds, the patch of skin burned with the sensation and blue eyes closed for a moment to recall the look of reeled in desire that the farmer's daughter had shown to her in that brief flash of romance. Heart twinging in her chest, Vivian pursed rouged lips, pondering to herself how she could find such beauty in the simple embroidered frock and natural complexion Entienne had, a far cry from the groomed style of court. But she did not question it further when her heeled travelling boots landed on the solid, polished stone of the main hallway. The staircase was before her and Vivian drew up her long skirt to take the steps with fluid grace, not paying attention as a brunette boy came barreling from the other direction and running straight into her. "Oh!" She exclaimed and the brunette looked up at her with horror, the flush and nervousness reminding her that this was Artemis' servant, Ned or something. He practically squeaked an apology and continued past her. Vivian's annoyance was lost as she mused that Nell must have been terrified of her with how quickly he left, the though bringing an unladylike smirk to her lips.

His appearance brought to mind her brothers and with a sweeping gaze she noted the time on the large clock at the base of the stairs, continuing up the steps and towards her youngest brother's quarters. "Caelan may very well be passed out someplace, god knows if he would wake before noon without help." At her arrival near his rooms, Artemis came into view and she sized the boy up. "Artemis, glad to see you have returned. Surprisingly tidy for some one who has just gone hunting. You will have to tell me your secret sometime, dear." She grinned, looking over her shoulder at his reaction as she moved past him with graceful, measured steps. Vivian had not believed for a moment that Artemis had gone hunting, it was rather unlike him. If, perhaps, he had asked Clayton to accompany him on such an endeavor, Vivian would not have doubted it. More likely that Artemis had taken some time to lose himself in gambling or galavant off with some troubadour. It was not hard to picture the blonde male as flighty and opportunistic.

Due to the fact that Artemis had just exited the room, Vivian did not bother to knock as she entered, eyes catching sight of Caelan sprawled on his bed. "Caelan, quit lazing about." She said bossily, being his older sister and senior to him by five years making her somewhat maternal although she was just as demanding to her older siblings, even Clayton who had every right to be calling the shots. "Have you even packed to leave? There is going to be a masquerade and many, many events. Do you want to go in a bloody shirt?" She sniffed in disapproval of what he was currently in, unconcerned with the blood since she knew Caelan had the common sense to deal with anything drastic or harmful. Bustling about in her dress, she made herself at home, finding clothing she had gotten for him as well as basics, throwing them onto a chair. "Get up, I hear there is plenty of lovely vodka at Regia Pacem from out in the remote villages that was shipped in especially for the festivities. There is some incentive." She called, forcing him into action with a slap to his a**. As quickly as she had come in, she was gone, seeking out maids to make final changes and to pack several items she had forgotten. Skylar had already arrived at the Neutral Grounds and Vivian loathed being one of the last parties to arrive for an event.

Apocalyptic Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
aelan 𝔄runa 𝔇wyrain
Youngest son of the Eastern Kingdom
/
╚══════════════════╝
Caelan propped himself up slightly to whisper into his brother's ear "All for your entertainment, but don't take it too far..." Surely this position would look better for whoever Artemis was putting his show on for, and it was much less of an odd feeling than that of his brother holding him.

He glanced over at the servant boy, attemting to stay in character, "Hrm? Oh - Hello Nell." He greeted with a light smile. It was just him, Artemis's oddly loyal pet. Caelan was on good enough terms with the boy, but never really got to know him as more than just a good example to the others. He always seemed to be around at just the right, or wrong, time. Caelan could only wish for someone as loyal as that. Sometimes he did seem a bit too loyal though, he could only imagine why Nell was the only one to accompany his brother on his 'hunting trip.'

"Well then, it's an honor, I guess, having royalty tend to my wounds." Caelan joked, sliding himself up to a proper sitting position. He wasn't entirely sure where or when his brother learned these skills, but it was a nice convenience. "I believe so, yes." he answered, finalizing his sentence with a deep yawn "Are you almo-" The answer stopped his question, "Only you could call dressing a wound regal." Caelan didn't pay much mind to what his brother had to say to Nell, but the searvant's reddened reaction furthered his suspicions. He couldn't help but send the boy an innocent but 'knowing' wink. "Well then, I guess I'll just have to trust your judgment... I just don't think fish and cream just shouldn't be that close together in a sentence... Just like-" Another yawn as the youngest prince nuzzled himself deeply into a stack of pillows while his arm was vigorously shaken "Like... Well, you get my point...Not hungry..." He burried his head further in the mountain of down, "Need sleep," He'd been up all night and most of the previous day, which was a fairly normal schedule for him. He couldn't understand why none of his siblings seemed to be able to grasp that concept, "Wake me later if you need me."

No sooner than he had closed his eyes, another voice shocked him back to consciousness. "No. Tired. Sleep first." Caelan couldn't dig himself much deeper into the pillows to avoid his sister's voice, his bandaged arm twitching sligtly in annoyance, "No. Go away." he asserted, his voice muffled but still discernable from beneath the gloious mass of comfort. Vivian wasn't a welcome addition to his morning, but he didn't have the determination to make it obvious. For the most part, he hoped he could just ignore her until she went away. Again, he attempted to close his eyes.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝖜ith: Vivian 𝖜here: Caelan's room 𝖜hy: Still wants to sleep

Greedy Receiver

User Image
User Image
                                              There was a thrill to all the attention, no matter how deplorable the situation. Sabine had never claimed to be particularly virtuous, honest, or even well-behaved. There had been nothing to do before heading off to the neutral ground, so she had already been there for several days. Why not? There was no one that really knew her face save the servants, and they wouldn't be following her into town. After all, Sabine was a grown woman of twenty-eight, and her charismatic skills had made simple work of convincing them to let her go. It was called neutral ground for a reason, was it not? She wasn't meant to encounter conflict.

The lack of rules and expectations had caused her to go a bit wild in the short span of time. It was in a local tavern in the village that she had found it easiest to express herself. A western tune had been requested, though the man seemed of Eastern blood and so wasn't terribly practiced at playing the appropriate beats. He was musically minded though, and managed well enough for Sabine to find a rhythm to sway her hips to. The thump of the male's foot and the plucking of strings had her stomping down against the bar counter on every fourth beat, shaking the alcohol that stood stoic in its glasses and mugs of various sizes, threatening several miniature tidal waves to throw themselves over the edge of their container. Her body wound and twisted like a serpent, feet also turning so that at certain points her back would be to the small crowd of the bar, at other times her sides, and now and again she would face them to make eye contact like she loved to, in order to ruffle some feathers.

She was a sexual being and had been all her life, often called a "flirt" by her friends and enemies alike. It was often the thought of Sabine that people who criticized her for those qualities were simply upset because they could not capture the same level of confidence and display it in an exciting and sensual manner. Her country had always been full of dance and music, the twisting of bodies in motion putting in her mind the concept of absolute beauty. Some people saw it simply as writhing, but wasn't that what life was all about? So much of it was writhing, scraping, crawling. The woman put these feelings into her dance now and then, raising her hands above her head and moving her hips in a figure eight to crouch on the balls of her feet. The red fabric around her waist fell in front like a lengthy loin cloth or tunic, resting between and against her thighs. The back portion of the fabric was wider, so that it might cover her whole backside, but still reveal the side of her thighs all the way up to her hips.

Okay, maybe she wasn't quite as philosophical as she was intoxicated.

Hands had begun to clap in time and urged her to speed up her dancing until she found herself nearly falling from the bar, fits of giggly laughter tumbling from her lips and mingling with the music that was still being played, albeit now with more fervor and confidence than before. One of the men at the bar supported her into rising up straight again so that she would not hit the floor. The long locks of her hair that fell from the binding near her neck rested against her back, some getting caught up in lingering on one shoulder. Was it not a bit early to be drinking, though?

She couldn't say. She had arrived at the bar the night before and had been locked in various conversations with the few stragglers and drunkards that remained until morning, having instigated dancing once or twice far earlier in the morning, when it was more like night, but not quite as intimately and sloppily as she had now. Sabine didn't want to admit it, but the lack of sleep was beginning to catch up with her body.

Indulgent Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
♎⇒Ⓐzuolas Ⓐrzi Ørllewin⇐♎
≒Lukewarmness I account a sin, as great in love as in religion.≓

XXXUser ImageXXX

‹Ḵingdom of the Ẇest

«Ὑoungest şon»

≒ Strength lies in improvisation. All the decisive blows are struck left-handed. ≓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X
            X Azuolas dragged long, pale fingertips over the spine of a thick, well-read book that sat casually on his lap. The scent of old books surrounded the entire room, keeping a sort of mystery in the otherwise bland library of the Neutral kingdom. The limited variety disappointed the youngest heir to the Orllewin throne, yet the boy kept himself calm and collected. He knew very well that the Western library wasn't much more in comparison, but he had hoped that there would have been much more depth in literature or history sections of the library. The fact that no music was to be played in the library (due to the differing tastes of each Kingdom) greatly bothered the young prince: one of his most simplest pleasures was reading with the melody of the Western kingdom in the background. His sister, Rose Ann, had a habit of playing her ocarina while he read. She doubts herself too often, Azuolas thought as he rose from a lavender colored chaise lounge, she is a very talented musician...

XThe raven-haired boy let himself stretch in the privacy of the library. Placing long arms above his head, Azuolas grasped his hands and pulled up until the satisfying sound of cracking travled up the youth's spine. A long, happy sigh escaped his lips as soft eyes looked over at an un-finished chess game that sat not too far from where he was relaxing. Azuolas could feel a smirk pull at his mouth. He and his older sister, the eldest of the Orllewin household, managed to leave their kingdom days earlier than the rest of the family. Sabine wanted to leave the castle so badly, and Azuolas couldn't find any reason why she wouldn't want to; with her spirit and personality, staying locked away in the world of "Prim and Proper" never suited her. Yet, he had figured she would have returned from the tavern she had mentioned as they rode into town a few days ago by the break of dawn... Perhaps someone there found her weak spot in Western music and managed to get her to dance away all ability to tell time.

XAzuolas dragged his fingers through his long, shining black hair (a defining trait of the West's royalty) and pulled it all back into a ponytail. He was meticulous in trying to get each strand of his hair to obey his skilled hands as he tied the leather band he used as a hair tie around his silky hair. For a boy who spent little time worrying about his hair, he had it in surprisingly flawless quality. The servants and maids of the castle loved playing with the dark strands of hair, many of them proclaiming some form of jealousy for it. In his opinion, they had much more important things to tend to as opposed to coveting a biological traite he had no control over.

XThe young prince dragged the pony tail over the shoulder of a lightly padded maroon riding jacket. The white silk button down that he wore underneath was tucked in cleanly into a pale-colored tan pair of high-waisted riding pants, completed with black boots with a slight silver heel that came up to his knees and lightly clicked as he made his way around the library. He chose to be dressed in the most "casual" of his princely attire. Nothing was intended to start until each of the families arrived, so why would he trouble himself in wearing opulent outfits if there was no one to "impress". Azuolas felt relaxed.

XYet, even in such a relaxed state, only his siblings would be able to notice. To most, the boy still had his poised persona written over every last part of his body, from the way he held his shoulders back to the balanced "clicks" of his shoes as he walked in perfect step to make his way to the large, wooden doors that opened into the main hallway of the neutral palace. Perhaps Sabine was here but went towards her bed instead of the library where he spent his night reading.

X

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Whose there? Alone

≒Man must realize his own unimportance before he can appreciate his importance.≓
"I'm the one who let you breathe, who let you suffocate
Now I'm your only friend, the master of your fate
When you think nobody cares, I will be there
Big Brother's watching you everytime and everywhere."

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤ΔяTeмỊs Y'zak םшчяaIи♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

⊰⊰⊰⊰Second Son⊱⊱⊱⊱⊰⊰⊰⊰Eastern Kingdom⊱⊱⊱⊱

User Image

❝The puppeteer designs your world, brings life to you❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤ ██████ ████ ███ ██ █ ♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

Artemis laughed aloud as he exited the room. He had concluded the youngest prince had been drunk when he tripped down the steps. All the evidence was there, the half drunk wine bottle, the strong smell of alcohol on his breath --and after the tumble his body as well--and the fact that it had been someone other than Arianna who tripped just proved that Cae had made a drunken blunder. A little too much wine this time? He chuckled, though in the back of his mind the thought that his beloved younger brother getting injured once more made him uneasy. But those thoughts were put aside as he exited the room, allowing the short-haired blond to catch up on sleep.

Artemis stood in the middle of the hallway, his own bedroom was directly across and to the left of Caelan's door. The sound of footsteps caught his attention and he turned his head to see his older sister, Vivian, bounding up towards him. He gave her his most charming smile "It is good to see you too dear sister." He gave a short laugh at the golden-haired woman's comment about his appearance. "I learned from watching you, exquisitely dressed as usual." He bowed politely to Vivian before turning back in the direction of his own bedchambers. Artemis enjoyed playing the part of the charming prince, it was what he was good at. Even though he did not particularly like all of the work that went along with the glitz and glamour of court life, but his siblings seemed to be taking care of all the royal appearances in town. His father would definitely not approve of his 'secret life' and Artemis didn't even want to think of what the king would do to his son after such a terrible embarrassment.

Artemis sighed as he entered his room, "Nell, draw me a bath and prepare my things fo-r" Artemis looked around the room, he was so used to the boy following him around. The servant was like his shadow always present. Artemis sighed again and poked his head out of his bedroom door "well now, looks like I'll have to find someone else." He said looking around, hopefully someone would walk by. "You! Come here." he motioned for a maid passing by. "Draw me a bath and prepare my things for the trip to the neutral grounds. When Nell comes back you may leave." He ordered, unbuckling his cape. The maid was of no consequence to the young prince, therefore he felt no shame striping with her in the room.

As the maid busied herself with carrying out the prince's orders, making sure to keep her head down, Artemis had his head tilted back fully enjoying the soak. "Ahhh..." He sighed, as much as he enjoyed his second life a dusty attic couldn't compare to the opulence of palace life. Now all he needed was for his servant to return with his food.

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤██████ ████ ███ ██ █♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

"I'm the one who makes you rise and who makes you fall
              You're my puppet, nothing but daddy's little dancer
              Hey you, superstar - you ALWAYS belong to me,
              I am your maker."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am:in my room
With me is: no one important
I feel: pensive, hungry
My maker says: (( ))

Timid Saint

User Image
Ͼ Ⱥroϣên ۰ Ⱦhᴔ ۰ ȺquȉƖőneᶆ Ͽ
xxxxxxxxxxϺȉddƖe ٸoŋ őƒ tĥe ŊortϦerŋ Ƙiŋgđoᶆ
Ҥɐṗṗƴ-Ɠő-Ḷȗɔƙƴ

xxx۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰
As the stone towers and spires of the Regia Pacem and the rust-tile roof tops of homes came into view, Arowen slowed Salvador to a cantering trot, feeling the equine’s rib cage shift his thighs wider as he took in several heavy breaths through flared nostrils. The redhead stroked a hand through the black hairs on the horse’s withers to sooth him before relaxing and leaned back to plant his hands back on the ever-swaying croup as he looked out to the sight ahead.

It had been a few years since he had last visited the village- six years, to be exact, he was far too engrossed in caring, training, and socializing Salvador to have bother with silly annual festivals. And not much seemed to have changed during his absence. A few new building, new roof tops and windows for those that needed the repairs, and new signs for those that had became unreadable with age, but it still held its simple beauty after all these years.

All was the same except for the foreboding shadow that was cast over the Regia Pacem.

That was not normal, even with the over-cast sky above.

An old nanny-maid that cared for him and his younger siblings when they were little told them many stories. Stories about Shadows. How they had a mind of their own. How, if you watched them closely, you could see them come alive and do mischievous deeds. How they could predict the future. How they could foretell Death. Arowen had been the only one to take her tells seriously. She taught him how to read the Shadows, know when they were up to no good or trying to warn him of danger. The old woman was found dead at the bottom of the stairs three days later. Mother said she had tripped and fallen down them. Arowen never told Mother about the stories about the Shadows, or the lessons on how to read them, or the Darkness that had been lingering on the stairs the day the old woman died.

Arowen shifted forward to steady himself securely on Salvador’s back as he stared harshly at the Shadows, trying to read their secrets. They were not dark and inky, nor did they cling to the Regia Pacem like a festering wound, but they were no ordinary shadows, that he was for sure of. They lingered as if they were a shadowy beast waiting patiently for something. Something big.

“They do not foretell Death, or serious danger, but they are up to something. They’re hiding something…” Arowen said out loud, causing Salvador to perk up and look back at his master with curiosity and worry in his brown eyes. The redhead patted the black and white equestrian on the shoulder to reassure him he was alright, though his icy stare never left the shadows as they came closer to their destination.

xxx۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰۰
ϢϦёrё iᴤ Ⱥroϣên? Nothern Road/Gate to Neutral Ground

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxϢϦаϯ iᴤ Ⱥroϣên Ɗѳiƞᶃ? Riding Salvador/Lost in thought

Ҥoϣ Ⱥroϣên ƑёёƖᴤ: Anxious

ѺѺϹ: Last Self-Post, I promise. Just wanted to get Arowen out to interact with others- and to wake up this sleepy thread.
"I'm the one who let you breathe, who let you suffocate
Now I'm your only friend, the master of your fate
When you think nobody cares, I will be there
Big Brother's watching you everytime and everywhere."

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤ΔяTeмỊs Y'zak םшчяaIи♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

⊰⊰⊰⊰Second Son⊱⊱⊱⊱⊰⊰⊰⊰Eastern Kingdom⊱⊱⊱⊱

User Image

❝The puppeteer designs your world, brings life to you❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤ ██████ ████ ███ ██ █ ♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

After the long relaxing bath Artemis once again felt like himself. He not only looked like a prince but smelled like one now. "Quite dashing!" He said with a wide grin on his face as a maid dressed him--he wore a crisp white linen shirt with a wool vest with gold embroidery that was dyed in a deep green hue that resembled the color of the grass in the fields, black pants embroidered throughout the length of the legs and butt in gold thread and finally a matching cloak of the same shade of green as his shirt and the same gold embellishments as his pants. His shimmering golden hair fell lightly upon his shoulders as he admired himself through a mirror, ignoring the woman adjusting the strap on his black leather demi-boots. The woman was one of the many random servants whose names and faces all seemed to blend together in his mind . They all looked the same to him men and women who were constantly there, like the tapestries on the walls that were seldom admired by the members of the royal family but were always around every corner.

Soon afterwords Nell returned from his errand carrying a tray of tarts and various confectioneries for his master. Which were quickly devoured by the half-starved prince in his chambers while the boy went on to finish the preparations for their departure. Artemis enjoyed his 'breakfast' beside the window; he loved watching the various people scurry about on the grounds below. Their daily activities gave him insight into human behavior, which he used of course to become the expert manipulator he was today. The blond male was an excellent dignitary, he enjoyed mingling with people and meeting new people. He found that he was well suited for this type of thing, though his siblings were also very good diplomats (for the most part). The blond-haired man sighed, there was only one thing he could think of that he could do better than his other siblings, and that was bake! He seemed to have a natural talent for it as well, Artemis was able to discern the various ingredients in a dish and his love of sweets only served to improve his abilities. Soon he would have the opportunity to showcase his skills in the neutral territory and for one of his siblings no less.

And so Artemis spent the remainder of his day lounging around the palace or walking the grounds--anything to avoid meeting with his father and recounting his 'hunt'--while others took care of the preparations for him. "E-excuse me. My lord, everything is ready." Artemis looked away from the garden in front of him and glanced over at the nervous boy. "Is it that time already? Well then let us be on our way." He turned and headed towards the front of the palace, the servant boy following a few feet behind him, where a carriage awaited them. "Go inform prince Caelan we are ready to depart." He ordered, stopping a few steps later with a wide grin on his face as he turned his attentions back to the servant. "Oh and Nell, don't forget my treats." He wrapped his index finger on a lock of the brunettes short hair in a small flirty gesture that made the servant blush uncontrollably. He may have even swooned if he looked his sire in the eyes, so instead he shifted his gaze around nervously and squeaked a 'yes sire' before running off.

"Hopefully Regia Pacem will be much more amusing..." he mused continuing his stride across the grounds.

♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤██████ ████ ███ ██ █♠♡ ♣♢ ♥♧ ♦♤

"I'm the one who makes you rise and who makes you fall
              You're my puppet, nothing but daddy's little dancer
              Hey you, superstar - you ALWAYS belong to me,
              I am your maker."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am:Outside the palace, on the way to the neutral territory
With me is:
I feel: excited, mischievous
My maker says: ((I hate this post...but it needed to be done. Sorry you have to suffer through it. *edit remembered some stuff >>; ))

4,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
[S]kylar [D]wyrainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX
        Eastern Kingdom xx Eldest Daughter xx Homosexual xx Arrogant

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara? Ahh, the second daughter... isn't she known for being somewhat of a delinquent? She had remembering hearing some of the nobles from past events gossip about the female in front of her once or twice. However, Skylar quickly shrugged off Clara's representational label. Despite Skylar's judgmental personality, the blonde would never judge anybody derived from hear-say. She'd rather judge based on her own observations and personal knowledge. With her, most people have a clean slate until proven otherwise. It was only logical. Basing stereotypes and opinions based on what others think is a very ignorant way of thinking.

When Clara spoke a graceful smile formed onto Skye's lips, and surprisingly enough, it wasn't forced. Much to her relief, the brunette in front of her dropped her formalities as well and spoke to her in a casual sense. It felt good to talk to someone without being so uptight. A blonde eyebrow rose when Clara informed her about having to ask someone directions in order to get out of the dammed place. Well, that's just preposterous. A building where one can't even discovering their own way out? Who knew such a building existed. Who was the architect responsible for this? Even though her own Kingdom is rather large people at least knew how to exist the building. "They really do, it's ridiculous," she agreed referring to Clara's suggestion about crafting a map. Not one for long-winded introductions, Skye kept it pretty simple. "Skylar Dwyrain," she stated loosely, however she still wore her small smile. There was no point in introducing herself as 'Skye', nobody had permission to call her that but her family and very few of the maids.

Clara moved out of her path and Skye nodded slightly in a small gesture of thanks. For a moment Skye actually took the time to briefly study the woman in front of her. Clara was attractive, that much was a given. Skye felt that the other woman had pretty hair, despite the fact that brown was the most common of all hair colors. Somehow, it looked rather silky and she had wondered if she, herself, should ask what she did to keep it looking that way. The most appealing aspect about Clara was by far her eyes. They radiated off of her features like emeralds that had just been polished. Never had Skye seen eyes like those before. Her style of clothing probably helped the woman's appearance as well. She had a positive first impression... for the most part. The girl seemed a bit boring, but at least Clara didn't seem like a noble with something stuck up her... ahem. Either way, she would be lying if she said she wasn't curious about the burnette.

Finally stepping inside the building the blonde haired woman felt more than grateful for escaping the breeze-filled air. "I think I saw someone pass behind you earlier, maybe he would know," Skye mused referring to the tall brown-haired male she saw before. He was staring too... The dirty blonde headed woman said as if she were pondering. Her face immediately grimaced at a possibility. Oh, please do not tell me that he was interested in one of us... I do not feel like going off on a lecher today. It wasn't that she hated men. She just hated men who hit on her. However, she quickly second-guessed her first thought. If he was really trying to pursue one of us then he would have came over trying to woo our affections, right? Again though, she had to remind herself not to judge until personally knowing the guy.

Stepping up to take the lead, the blonde looked down the hallway. She could have sworn that there was a numerous amount of turns and doors. Unluckily for them, there wasn't a single soul in view. "Well damn," she cursed aloud with a small sigh while blue orbs scanned their surroundings. "Who knew it would be an adventure just to get to the kitchen?" Skye's voice was coated with sarcasm, but it was light-hearted. Taking in a deep breath, Skylar found herself moving forward aimlessly and assuming that Clara would tag along behind.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In This Post: Clara.
Mood: Curious; Determined
OOC:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{{ "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." }}

Aged Werewolf

User Image
User Image

Vivian flounced past her brother, observing the coach men as they packed. After a moment she glanced to Artemis. "I do not know where Clayton and Arianna are. But if they wish to have anything at all decent to wear, they will follow toute suite, lest they find that all of their wardrobes have been shipped off to the Neutral Grounds." Shrugging on her travelling jacket, she tucked her now braided hair over one shoulder before buckling the fitted waist. She had exchanged the beautiful dress for one with heavier fabric that would hold up for the dust and dirt of the road and was quite frankly looking forwards to riding her horse, a sleek auburn gelding. "I assume you will be riding in the carriage, dear? Still paranoid that a horse will buck you off of it?" She teased. The party waited until the siblings were assembled, Vivian enjoying putting her saddle horse through its paces slowly. She sat prim and proper on the horse, wearing harem style pants so that she would not have to ride side saddle. Balancing oneself on a horse could only be comfortable for so long and she enjoyed the speed of a light canter, it being her choice way of travel when taking tours amongst the farms of their country. As the party started off, she let her steed fly, unable to contain her grin.

It was only upon arrival at the Neutral Grounds that Vivian let her gelding return to a slow pace, her chest heaving as much as the horse's. She did not even care that her hair was mussed, although she did not know it was at the time. With the servants unloading, she slipped away, leaving her brothers to their own devices. Vivian was curious, after all, having only faint memories of the castle and her need to explore somewhat led her through glorious gardens and the long stretch of a bridge that opened out onto the market of the village where shops and minstrels and children readied themselves for the coming festivities of the days untoward. Smiling at the buzz of it, the relaxed air was contagious and for a few moments, Vivian dropped her courtly air and merely browsed about, observing and looking. The glint of a jewelry stall caught her eye, and brushing a hand over some perfumed ribbon, she was reminded of that morning and the kiss from Entienne. All of a sudden it was if it was fresh against her skin again, the heat returning and Vivian pursed her lips. Purchasing the pale gold ribbon, she wrapped it around her wrist where the imprint of soft lips was burned into her pale flesh, tying it neatly and taking a soft inhale of the light lavender scent.

Admittedly distracted, she was only half paying attention as she navigated the crowd. As two men carrying a large cask of wine barreled towards her, sloshing the dark liquid every few feet, she over corrected herself so as to avoid the maroon liquid and ended up bumping straight into what she assumed was another royal. Flustered, she controlled the blush of embarrassment, quickly sizing up the person before her. Southern styled clothing, brown hair with a tint of sunlight giving it highlights, pretty face, a prince of the Southern Nation. She shifted through names, unsure which this rather feminine male was but any longer and her hesitation would have been awkward. "Excuse me, Prince. I am Princess Vivian Dwyrain of the Eastern Kingdom." Executing a perfect curtsy, Vivian quickly slipped into the role of regality and grace.

Indulgent Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♦ Ỉris ₳quilonem ♦

K I N G D O M OF THE N O R T H

L e t x •.¸¸.•´ x m e x`•.¸¸.•x k n o w x
that I've done wrong

✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻

I x g o x a r o u n d x a x t i m e x o r x t w o x j u s t x t o x w a s t e x m y x t i m e x w i t h x y o u
x

Company: Little sister Lucinda

Weak candle light flickered on the ledge where a honey-vanilla scented candle sat. Thick, burgundy curtains were pulled tightly over the wide window of Iris Aquilonem's bedroom, hiding away the beautiful morning that her brothers had enjoyed that very day. The twenty-one year old red-head sat at a dressing table, running a brush with fine bristles through hair that glowed in the candle light. Green-blue eyes stared back at the crimson lipped, fair skinned princess in the oval looking glass, reflecting the soft glow of the candle which transformed the dark bedroom into the kind of romantic atmosphere that the young woman could cultivate her creative energy into preparing herself.

Iris was a special kind of princess in respect to the fact she hardly used her servants to help dress her. Make-up? She did herself. Dressing? All but the corsets she did. Jewelry? The red-headed youth only trusted herself with them. However, she enjoyed it when her servants bathed her. An elderly woman, full of patience, had bathed her the same way since she was very little. She doused her in an enameled tub that was filled with water scented with jasmine and basil, rubbed her with a sponge, soaped her meticulously without missing a bit of ear or foot, massaged her with cologne and powdered her with a down puff till she shone in a fair light. The elderly woman was the very same who taught Iris how to brush her hair so that it shone like a well-polished ruby.

When she was satisfied with her hair, Iris Aquilonem turned in her seat and faced her bed, content with its beauty; canopied beds were perhaps her favorite style of bed. The base of the bed was made of wooden frames with holes in them. Rope was pulled through the holes in a crisscross pattern which formed the base of the bed. Her mattress was made of feathers and placed on top of the base. The bed canopy rose to a suspended frame, which was covered and draped in deep-red fabric. The bed was covered with sheets, plaid quilts, fur coverlets of fox fur, and pillows. So many pillows. The whole bed's curtains, unlike the ones over her window, were drawn aside, exposing the red brocade and ivory satin ensemble that was delicately laid out on the coverlet.

Her outfit consisted of a bodice that was boned for a close fit, and dipped low in the front and sides. The neckline was wide in the front and back, and a small collar accented the shoulders. Lace accented the neckline and the hem of the bodice front. Double puffed sleeves finished with a deep lace ruffle that complimented the flirty overskirt bustles in the back. The long underskirt with a lace overlay was ruffled, giving the outfit a finished look of elegance that covered her chocolate-colored knee high boots. Iris covered her hands in silky smooth gloves and rushed to attach her golden jewels to her neck, ears, and placed her circlet with her mother's emerald on her head.

Finished.

With a nod to herself in the mirror, the middle child of the Aquilonem family exited her room after blowing out her candle and opening the curtains over her window wide open, allowing the beautifully clouded morning of the North to flood her room. Iris made her way down the hallway to go find her little sister, Lucinda, whom she heard shouting earlier that morning. Her lips stayed in a smile as she practically danced down the halls, enjoying the simple beauty of being well-dressed and having a lovely day to travel.

The twenty-one year old knocked her gloved, dainty hand on the door of her sister's door. "Good morning, little sister." she called, warmth in her cheerful voice. "Are you ready yet?"

✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻

xx I ' l l x k e e p x y o u x m y x d i r t y x l i t t l e xs e c r e t .

[ooc: mother of god xD long post was long]
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬◘ Annabelle Jade Aquilonem
Northern Kingdom

Eldest daughter
◘▬▬▬▬▬▬►

User Image
Another two booths Belle had passed and yet still no luck in finding just the right flowers. She looked up too see if there happen to be any flowers she just had to have, but instead of flowers her eyes fell upon the castle. Belle wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her arms softly as though she was suddenly cold. Every inch of her wanted to walk through it just to see what it was like, but she didn't think she go on her own. Regardless of her age Belle did what she thought was proper. It may seem silly, but following rules to exacts keep her calm.

Slowly she walked to the next booth that was just kiddy corner from a back door of the neutral castle. Making sure that her paints were tucked tightly in her basket Annabelle ducked in the back door and her mouth dropped open. It may seem bland compared her her home, but it was amazing non the less. Unlike some of her other siblings, Belle had never wondered into the castle alone. It could've ruined her if she was caught, but Belle was almost too old to care anymore. Her hand on some detailed woodwork, she drag it along as she slowly walked down one of the hallways she was in. Belle wasn't sure but she was excited to find out.

Hearing some movement Belle paused. Slowly she peeped around the corner and noticed a boy in a room. He had long black hair and was surrounded by books. "The west kingdom", she whispered. Quickly she ran past the room, hoping to not make any noise. Oh bother bother bother, I wanted to explore not run into anyone else. This isn't proper at all, I should've known better. Silly silly girl, what were you thinking! Now look what you've gotten yourself into. Now to get out without going back and without being seen. She turned down another hallway but stopped as soon as she saw a gentleman and a young lady with a coat wrapped around her. At first Belle would assume something that she shouldn't, but then she noticed the blond hair on both of them. She smiled before she said anything. The gentleman seemed like he was being protective of his sister, and Belle very much like that. "Southern kingdom", she whispered in much less of a rushed tone.

Back tracking her steps slowly Belle backed into another room that after she closed the door just a bit, not fully closed just enough she could move around behind it, Belle would guess that it was the family sitting room. Or maybe an office, the formal sitting room should be upstairs. Her plan was to sit in here until she couldn't hear any voices just outside. Then she could walk through that hall and out the front door hopefully unscathed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Hiding from: Rowland
Where Am I?: In the Neural Castle Sitting Room
Mood: Apprehensive

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Shirtless Prophet

2,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

↘↘CHARMING MOCKING CUNNING↖↖ AND THE TROUBLE-MAKER OF THE WESTERN KINGDOM.
────────────────────
Has it all gone to waste? All the promises we made.One by one they vanish just the same. Of all the things I still remember
☇☇Summer's never looked the same The years go by and time just seems to fly. But the memories remain.

User Image

The gentle breeze that swept through the open valley of the neutral ground sent the fine groomed mane of the deep midnight equine to caress the steady hands upon the reins that secured the well muscled animal for the moment. Subtle movements of the pair melted together as the equine sauntered along the path that would lead to the castle of neutral grounds and their gazes seemed to focus upon the retreating shadows that lapped at their feet. For a moment it seemed that the raven haired male atop the trusty steed hadn’t the slightest care in the world even as the shadows slithered in closer to his form and as a smitten grin tugged at the corners of his mouth that suspicion would most likely be reinforced by the evidence that littered his face. In all truth, Luke wasn’t the least bit concerned with the strange occurrences that seemed to now be a daily routine within the walls of his castle or the fact that his sister was slowly uncovering a secret that had been years in the making. Hell the only thing he was really concerned about at the moment was finding his sweet Jubilee and rescuing her from the claws of the overbearing guards along with any men who would dare to make moves upon his sister. Luke’s grip upon the reins slackened as he rose a palm to trail his fingers through the locks of raven hair that adorned his skull and his deep chocolate eyes fell upon the distant figure of his sweet sister who was accompanied by the usual crowd. “We had better hurry up Éclair before those guards make moves on Jubilee.” Luke intertwined his palms with the leather reins once more as he prompted Éclair into a lazy canter and as the distance closed between the siblings Éclair’s strides lengthened into a blinding gallop that was unrivaled throughout the Western Kingdom. To see a horse and rider as one was an astounding sight indeed though, more often than not Luke would fall from Éclair’s broad back just as Éclair found his full stride since the raven haired royalty was usually wasted before he even climbed in the saddle. Today was quite a peculiar day indeed.

Moments later Luke drew his loyal steed into a slow walk as he came to his sister’s side and he sent the guards a threatening glare with his deep brown gaze. If any of them had even thought to lay a hand upon his sister…He’d kill them! Luke’s eyes narrowed dangerously at the nagging thought of anyone ever taking his sister away from his clingy grasp and Éclair tossed his head when Luke’s grip tightened on the leather reins that tickled his palms. The man eased his hold upon the reins which prompted Éclair to prance alongside the smart mare his sister had hand picked from the lot of equine back at the stables and a mocking grin painted Luke’s lips as he quietly observed Éclair’s flirty behavior. It seemed that the stallion was incessantly trying to impress the mare with his seemingly cool moves and charming nature which made that stallion more like his owner than he probably would have preferred. When his sister’s voice fell upon his ears just as sweet as pure honey Luke lazily leaned back in the leather saddle to rest both his palms upon the flank of the stallion beneath him. He felt more relaxed lounging like he now was and he scowled at the mention of the morning along with memory of Rose probing him like some sort of scientist. “I nearly fled before you had even awaken so don’t feel bad.” Then came the perplexing question that had been keeping Luke from a nice drunken slumber for many nights now and his brown eyes fluttered shut as he divulged within his thoughts. “I’m not exactly sure what they have planned for us but I can guarantee whatever it is will not be in favor of the young royalty of each kingdom. On the way here I noticed that quite a few young people from the opposing kingdom were gathering here at the neutral grounds and speaking of something in hushed whispers.” This was the exact topic that troubled the young man since he had noticed subtle changes within the Western Kingdom and the people who deemed themselves as his parents. Luke hoisted himself back into an upright position within the saddle as the group entered the actual neutral grounds and with considerable effort he managed to persuade his eyes to open once more.

The reaction when the group entered the courtyard was no less than Luke had anticipated and he rolled his eyes as the multiple servants gathered around them like vultures upon a deceased animal. Their behavior was enough to prompt a grunt from the price as he fought to keep Éclair steady even as the servants closed in on all sides and as the stallion side-stepped away from the mare his sister was perched upon a genuine scowl formed upon Luke’s face. These servants were dense if they thought one could simply approach such a large stallion without the slightest care and not be reprimanded for such foolishness! Despite the unruly behavior of the equine the young prince failed to lose his usual composure and with a simple touch of his palm upon the velvet pelt of midnight the horse calmed to allow the servants to draw to their side. With little effort Luke slid from the saddle that adorned the broad back of the stallion to land upon the solid ground with an absurd grace about his being and as the servants escorted the horses to the barn a small frown teased Luke’s lips. He wasn’t so sure he could trust these people with his horse if they didn’t even know how to properly approach the animal…

The raven haired prince dropped his head to gaze down upon his beloved sister who had inherited the short jean that seemed to run within their bloodline and he stuffed his hands back into his pockets since he could no longer distract himself with the leather reins that clad the stallion. Whatever he would find some alcohol lying about within the neutral castle that would soothe the slight insecurity he felt at the current moment and just the thought of getting wasted made a smile slither onto his face. Although, he would have to be cautious since all of his siblings would probably show up here as well and if any of them caught him in the act he was sure they would blab to their parents. Sometimes his family could be such a pain in the a- Chocolate brown eyes clouded with confusion when the raven haired woman let the word expect roll off her lips and the young prince fought the urge to flee as Jubilee placed her hand upon his gaunt cheek. When she commented about his wellbeing Luke quickly decided to play it off with his trademark fox-like grin that clearly displayed his amusement with her concern for him. “Come now Jubilee.” The tall man stooped to make it a bit easier for her to level her gaze upon him and his hand retreated from the shelter of his pocket to rest gently upon his sister’s pale palm that still resided upon his cheek. “You don’t really think anything could trouble me, now do you?” Pearly white teeth were revealed when Luke’s lips twitched in a grin and his hand closed around his sister’s small palm cautiously so as not to cause her pain. “I can readily assure you that I’m just fine.” A reassuring squeeze was dealt to the pale palm of his sibling before he placidly removed her hand from his face and straightened back to his full height. “You know if I got paid for how many times people asked me if I was in well health, I’d be a rich man.” He resisted a chuckle at his dry humor as he gazed down at his small sister and he extended his palm to trail his fingers through the silk locks of raven that defined her as his kin. Luke held her gaze with his deep brown eyes as she spoke of breakfast and he pursed his lips in a taunting pout that suited his personality quite well sadly enough. “I’m entirely sure that new maid is spitting in my food just because she can’t get in my pants.” Of course his whining would be met with an appalled expression if his parents were anywhere nearby but at the moment he didn’t care as long as he managed to squirm from the intense microscope that was his siblings. “So no I didn’t eat breakfast.” A genuine chuckle drifted from Luke’s lips as he mused at the expression on the maids face when she caught wind of his accusations and his brown orbs shimmered with his devious nature. Could Jubilee see through his wayward defense?

xxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Who are you chilling with?: Jubilee.
              I think I'm lost again.: Neutral Grounds..I think.
              And how does that make you feel?: Worried.
              Occ:.
.ucinda ye
Northern Kingdom

Hang my head. Drown my fear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After soaking for what seemed like forever in a too-hot bath, Lucinda got dressed in a white, long-sleeved gown with long, lavender accents that were draped from the gold buttons on the outsides of the sleeves. She contrasted this with a thick, dark brown leather corset and a decorative apron made of teal brocade. She preferred to dress without help, but always needed it, as she liked to lace her corsets very tight. She dismissed the original maid as incompetent and accused her of trying to cook her alive, summoned another maid, and let this one set her curls and pin one side of her vibrant red hair back with her signature three feathered hairpins. As she adorned her ears, fingers, and wrists with jewelry herself, she started contemplating what dresses she should have packed. I should buy a new one for the masquerade. Once she was done, she reluctantly looked up to the mirror, ghosting a hand over one of her cheeks. She hated how round her face was, and thought it made her look fatter. Her eyes were not a striking bright blue like her brother Rowan; they were simply dark brown. Lucinda hated that, too. The only thing she really liked about her face was the mole below her mouth on the right side. She situated the unpinned half of her hair to fall over her eye. There. It made her look slightly older without requiring her to apply makeup.

As she turned from the mirror, she heard a soft knock on her door, and her older sister Iris bidding her good morning with warmth and cheer in her voice. Dear God, Lucinda thought, as she begrudgingly rose from her place in front of the vanity mirror and crossed her room, It is entirely too early in the morning for anyone to be that happy. She had no qualms with her older sister. In fact, she kind of liked Iris– she just thought she was a little weird. (Not that being weird was a bad thing.) She’d never tell her this, of course. Lucinda had a reputation to uphold.

“Iris, I’m eighteen.” She snapped as she yanked the door open to the sight of Iris looking happy as a clam. Lucinda crossed her arms over her chest and appraised what her older sister was wearing. She hated whenever their clothing choices looked similar, so she was happy to see that her sister had not chosen to wear a corset today. “Have you any idea why we all must attend the festivities in the Neutral Grounds? I’m not exactly a “party-person”.”

Until you all just disappear...

Mood: Inquisitive.
With: Iris

Indulgent Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♦ Ỉris ₳quilonem ♦

K I N G D O M OF THE N O R T H

L e t x •.¸¸.•´ x m e x`•.¸¸.•x k n o w x
that I've done wrong

✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻

I x g o x a r o u n d x a x t i m e x o r x t w o x j u s t x t o x w a s t e x m y x t i m e x w i t h x y o u
x

Company: Little sister Lucinda

Iris shook her head slowly, her smile not skipping a beat "No, I'm afraid not, sister. I tried asking Aidan the other night, but he just told me it was nothing to worry about." The red head crossed her arms over her chest, hugging herself tight as the lingering feeling of happiness still danced inside of her. Perhaps if any other of her siblings were standing in front of her, she would have hugged them, yet... Lucinda had a habit of not wanting to be touched. "I don't see why you're not a 'party person', little sister, you're a beautiful girl. You would control the ball if you allowed yourself to enjoy it every once in a while."

Her eyes were dancing with excitement at the idea of the eighteen year old enjoying herself at a dance, dropping her usual sour mood.

Those same eyes widened with realization just a moment later as the blushing twenty-one year old exclaimed, "Oh! That's why I came! Haha, silly me... Lucinda, dear, are you finished packing? I would like to get us to the Neutral grounds today. Annabell and Arowen are already there, I believe, and we wouldn't want them waiting for us for too long. And, aren't you excited to go to the neutral grounds? A new land? Oh, it makes me so happy-" Without being able to control herself much longer, Iris took a step back from the door and spun herself in a circle once with her arms still hugging her chest. If she didn't look so grown up, one could mistake her for a child in woman's clothes. The pale pink blush on her fair face merely got worse, smiling sheepishly at her sister as the red-head settled the ruffles of her skirt.

"Ahem, anyways... I wanted to ask, will you be taking the carriage with me or riding your horse? I've yet to ask Aidan, but I feel like he's going to want to ride his horse."
She shrugged as the smile on her face faded into pursed lips, a slight jingle from her jewelry ringing from her person. Iris had a long-standing tension against horses, standing her ground since nearly being trampled by her father's stallion when she was very little. She couldn't deny their natural beauty, like Arowen's Clydesdale, but she would rather walk than have to traumatize herself with riding a horse. No, she would much rather admire those who rode their horse than actually get on one herself.

✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻

xx I ' l l x k e e p x y o u x m y x d i r t y x l i t t l e xs e c r e t .
User Image

With Iris and Lucinda

xx In the Northern Castle

The Youngest Son

User Image

~Dream~
                                          xxxIt always began with a voice, a disembodied, vibrant voice that resonated androgynously from an undefined, alarmingly tall individual whose wide, pallid lips did not move. It stood, unearthly, on a sloping path that twisted down with crooked path to a tower reigning up into the dark looming skies with the tips just grazing the heavens. How dizzying. He dashed jaggedly to that complacent being, forcibly increasing his speed and exhaling in hoarse, rattling breaths, but it would characteristically vanish before he was close enough to determine the face and age of the bearer. His body was strong, though nowhere near as fast as the deft quickness of Arowen nor did it have the athletic grace of Lucinda. The air was stained with the intermixing fragrance of wildflowers and heat, which stuck to the back of his legs as he pushed himself to the edge of his body's limitations.. He did not know what was supposed to happen when he reached that nostalgic figure, whether he would be welcomed with a charming gift or forsaken as a blindly lured enemy.

xxxHis legs seemed to give out underneath him as he gritted his teeth. Trying to reach for something, anything that would let him keep a firm grip from slipping, he found himself slowly tumbling down as he wished he were stronger. Only if he had Aiden's strength and composure, he wouldn't have slipped with his grip as he slid down the slopes. With a cry he landed on the ground feeling a shock travel from his lower back to the cranium of his skull.

xxxA lone figure stood over Atreus as he could discern muffled words that floated in fragments to his hazy understanding, uttered softly by the person.
                                          “slept some more instead of training,” it said in soft broken whispers as Atreus spoke, trying to focus on the voice speaking to him “already left... ...There's.... ..Remaining....jesty!”

xxxAnd suddenly, he could no longer detect the fragile scent of the sweetness of the season, or feel the sloped hill cradling his body. His memory disintegrated rapidly, first the tips of the tower collapsing heavily and then the sky began to fall, losing it's colour as it began to suppress everything around him, leaving him wallowing with the lone, still speaking person. It was done.
                                          ~Dream~

xxxHis eyes snapped open. Looming over his tired body, a guardsmen, more specifically his training partner had a gauntlet over Atreus' shoulder. Worry lines marred the older gentleman's distinguished features. Green eyes blinked repeatedly for a time before remembering his surroundings. Last night he was up training...He was nervous...What was he nervous about? A meeting, indeed he had to attend a meeting. He needed to practice his skills to get his mind off of it, right...? Then he was up until dawn training. Come when the sun rose, a guardsman had discovered him and gently reminded him of what today was. Atreus recalled getting dressed and ready before returning back to the training grounds to watch some of the men do early morning training. Then he was going to rest his eyes. Just a little rest..

xxxRealization struck. Atreus bolted up from his seat in a panic as his features matched the guardsman in front of him. Was he late?! How was this going to look to his parents? Were his siblings going to be upset with him? Without a second thought, the youngest of Aquilonem line made a dash to the rooms of his siblings. His hair slightly mussed from resting against the pillars residing over the training grounds, Atreus was horribly frightened that he had been the last to leave.

xxxThe young prince came to a paced walk when he could spot red hair down the hallways reserved for royalty. His heart slowly considerably as well when the features of elegant Iris came within view.
                                          "I-Iris" he called with a shaky breathe and smile, glad to see that he had yet to disappoint, as far as he was concerned. "Do you know when we are expected to depart?"
                                          xxx
                                          xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas