Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Roxy shook her head while Anna nodded"I'm excited for it but Roxy has a bad feeling something's gonna happen,but i'm just telling her she's nervous about leaving her room after all Janis picks on her more then the other kids because she's a red head,why is she so mean to us we didn't even do anything to her?"Anna asked tilting her head looking at Roxy who was looking at Destiny's room's door with her head tilted to the side almost like she was trying to read her mind from behind the walls and door.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighs lightly, shaking his head. "I wish I knew myself. I thought I talked to her about this.." He groans as he rubs his face, mumbling to himself. "Going to have to talk to her about it again sometime. This is getting way out of hand." He looks back over at the two, squatting down and ruffles Anna's hair some. "Pretty sure things will be fine. Just stick with the group and you'll be fine. Besides, the museum is a really neat place."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The next morning Destiny yawned as she was the first one to the painting with a thing of hot chocolate in her hands she was sitting on the floor as she sipped at the throw away cup looking around for Jake or Jeannette she was either extremely early or extremely late either way she was awake semi.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake mumbled to himself as he woke up early, cursing alittle as he sat up and washed up. After what had happened, it was nice to get abit of the drink spilled on him off. Still can't believe she did that.. He thought when thinking about Janis, snorting as he got himself in some clean clothes. After fixing his hair, he smiles as he checks himself for any oddities he might have done while asleep, nodding as he heads out. No scales, no fangs, no claws..not even an eye change. Good... He snorts as he walks over to the painting and smiles to see Destiny, waving alittle as he got closer.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny looked up and waved before getting to her feet "where's Jeannette?" Destiny asked looking over his shoulder as she walked up to him hands slightly shaking from an episode much earlier in that morning.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled more as he walked up. "She'll be here, think we woke up abit early. If so, she's still snoozing abit." He smiles before looking down at her hands, raising an eyebrow. He looks up some after and tilts his head. "Are you alright? Looks like your shaking, ain't cold are you?" He adjusts his jacket, thinking. "Could let ya barrow my jacket if your cold."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny shook her head "No i'm not cold i just had an episode earlier i guess James felt all of my anger and took over lets just say i'm gonna need a new headboard for my bed" Destiny said before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake blinks abit as he looks at her hands, nodding some. "I guess..but I don't know how cause, you were laughing like you never laughed before." He scratches his head as he thinks back. He sighs lightly and looks around. "Well, if there is anything to calm you down, I..can try it." He rubs the back of his neck. "Though, not sure what I could do really."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny sighed "James takes the emotion i don't show in front of others and makes it explode when no one's around Call him a ticking time bomb if you will" Destiny looked at her hand that was slightly bruised from James little take over she heard foot steps and looked up "Morning you two sorry i'm a bit late i lost my other shoe" Jeannette said rubbing the back of her head laughing her hair was up in a ponytail with a hat on her head.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake looks back down at her hand, noticing the bruise and moves over to gently tough it. "Jeez..hope this heals up. If not the nurse here can help, she's had her fair share of injuries from 'unnatural causes.' " He smiles some at her before looking back at the voice of Jeannette, chuckling. "That why I heard abit of fumbling as I went by?" He snickers some as he watches her. "Morning. We're just waiting ourselves. Think the others are still waking up. Just hope we get lunch out there. Hate to have the trip cut short."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny's head went twords Jeannette when she spoke this caused her to slightly chuckle"Well i'd hope so i mean it is a school after all i'd pretty much guess the cafeteria would hook us up?"Jeannette nodded and stretched"seems logical to me and yes Zack that was me" Jeannette said making a face twords him like a little sister would to an older brother.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles at Jeannette, nudging her abit. "Hey, I didn't say it was bad." He looks over some at Destiny, shrugging. "I guess, would be strange if they didn't. But then again, some days it would seem strange.." He let out a small chuckle, his stomach growling abit. "Though, we should get something to bite before were put on the buses."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny giggled hearing Jake's stomach growl but she stopped when she heard her's growl as well"seems i'm hungry too,alright lets get there before we're trampled by the other students especially Janis" Jeannette nodded before they started walking twords the cafeteria with her hands behind her head "I have a feeling the bus is gonna be crammed like it normally is so i think the three of us should sit together."

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake rubbed the back of his neck shyly as he follows. "Abit of food should keep this monster calm." He pats his stomach after as he looks around. "Figure Janis and her friends are still heated on what happened. But hey, they do deserve it. Especially with what I found out." He grumbles as he walks into the cafeteria. "Apparently she still pokes at those two little girls, think you know the ones Jeannette."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny looked at Jeannette when she growled loudly"I swear to god i'm going to drown Janis using my powers,those little girls are sweet and Janis's picks on Roxy only because of her red hair i just arg"Jeannette clenched her hands in and out of fists in anger as Destiny stayed quiet while walking twords the cafeteria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff