Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack just chuckled as he held her hand, getting into the bed and got comfortable, facing Jeannette and sighed some, moving closer some to wrap his arm around her waist to hold her as they slept, thinking to himself more and half smiled as he let himself fall asleep. As morning came, he held Jeannette, resting on his side facing her. He winced some at the sound of the commotion with the kids, waking up slightly, but sighed as he closed his eyes once again to try and fall asleep further.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny walked out with a mug of coffee and smiled "You look great hun" This Caused Su-Lin to smile "thanks mom" she said rubbing the back of her head "how long do you think it will take Kai to get here?" she asked nervously. Destiny looked to Jake with a smile "Look at your daughter and how pretty she looks" this caused Su-Lin to whine and stomp her foot "Moooom"

Jeannette groaned in her sleep and moved closer to Zack she was shivering as she slept it seemed she was having a night terror.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake yawns as he was holding a can of soda, downing some of it before looking into the room with the kids, smiling as he walks in to see Su-Lin in the dress, smiling more. He let out a snicker when Destiny pointed it out, nudging her abit before looking back at Su-Lin. "You look great sweetie." He smiles more as he thinks back. "Well, we do live quite always from the city. And he is trying to hide that popstar side of his. So, It'll be abit before he gets here. But don't panic!" Zack sighed lightly as he felt Jeannette shiver, opening an eye to see her and raised an eyebrow slightly. So, he decided to move in closer, wrapping his arms around her and gave her a hug, kissing her cheek softly to try and comfort her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"thanks dad and hey i wasn't panicking he's a pop star why would he want to do anything with a commoner like me so if he doesn't show he doesn't show" With that Su-Lin walked to the front door and put on her black and white snow boots and walked outside.Jeannette whimpered out "N..No p...please Daddy...I...I'm sorry" tears we're falling out of her eyes and onto the bed as she slept.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighed some, shaking his head as he looked over at Destiny, shrugging. "I think she doesn't want to admit how she feels." He chuckles more as he walks out of the room, deciding to wait with Su-lin, looking around once he was outside and huffed. "Cold as always..hope he can make it through this." Zack woke up abit more as he listened in, watching Jeannette and shook his head. Her dad?... He wasn't sure what to do, but he leaned in and rested his forehead on hers. "Jeannette, wake up."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin stayed silent as she heard her father speak from behind her "like i said it won't kill me if he doesn't" she sat on the porch on her knees and watched the road just because she could. Jeannette's eyes shot open a frown on her face "W...what" she whimpered out out of breath.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled, shaking his head as he looked down the road, thinking. "He will, I got the feeling." He let out a soft sigh as he leaned against the wall, holding back a yawn as he looks over at Su-lin. "Heh, still can't believe that abit ago, you were so little, and now look, your growing up alot faster then I ever expected." Zack sighed in relief as Jeannette woke up, reaching up to wipe some tears from her face. "Hey, you alright? Looked like you were having a nightmare." He rested his hand on her cheek. "Had me abit worried."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Daddd quit it!" Su-Lin whined but with a smile on her face until she saw a limo pull up the driveway this caused her to get to her feet quickly and almost slip. Jeannette sat up and looked away pulling her legs to her chin "I..Yeah just...old memories"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled more at Su-lin, moving over abit as he saw a limo pull up and quickly went over to keep Su-lin on her feet. "Haha! Easy now!" He looked over some as once the limp came to a stop, the door opened up, Kai, scooting over to get out and stretch his arms some as he wore a dark red jacket, smiling. "Hey! Sorry to have kept you guys waiting. Kinda..had afew issues to deal with first." He cleared at the mention, shaking his head after. Zack yawned alittle as he sat up, looking over at Jeannette and moved over to be next to her. "Sounds like it." He tilts his head before moving in to hug her. "You can tell me if ya want, you know that right?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-Lin looked away "It's fine.." she spoke in a squeak before Destiny came walking out "now Kai i hope you'll bring our daughter home before it gets too late" Jeannette sighed "When i was a little girl...i would be...well...abused by that man i called father" Jeannette closed her eyes and showed him some of the cuts on her forearms

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai looked up at Destiny, smiling and lowered his head some. "Of course! I'll do my very best to get her home before it's too late." He smiled more as Jake moved over by Su-lin and smiled, giving her a hug. "Have fun alright? Be safe." He smiled more as Kai, moved over to have Su-lin get into the limo first. Zack nodded as he looked at the cuts on the forearms, sighing some as he carefully placed his hand on her arm to examine them before putting his and down, snorting. "I will never understand why people would do that to their own kids." He shook his head before looking over at Jeannette. "Well, you no longer have to worry, your with some really good friends and your with me now. If we find him and tries this again, oh he's going to get a very clear response from me."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin took a breath then went into the Limo first and looked away as Kai got in after her she could feel her face heating up and turn red as the car left the driveway. Jeannette shook her head "I did these...to..Myself after he called me many names beat me down among other things cutting was my way of release"Jeannette explained looking down "It was stupid i know but i wanted to feel free and that was the only way i knew how"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some as he gave a small wave to Jake and Destiny before climbing into the Limo, closing the door and sighed some before looking over at Su-lin, smiling. "You look great, if you don't mind me saying. I kinda threw all this on." He chuckled lightly as he nervously rubbed the back of his head. Jake waved back as they left, sighing after. "Our little girl is growing up. Kinda miss her being that little girl." Zack sighed, shaking his head some as he rested his hand on hers, taking it into his as he used his other hand to move her head to look at her. "Well, don't need to anymore." He smiled abit at her to comfort her more.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-Lin looked away "t..Thanks" she said shyly before looking down at her feet nervously before thinking there was something they surely had in common,"so...Um..what do you do for fun?" she asked with a shy smile. Destiny nudged him and raised her eyebrow "We could always make more" she said with a flirty giggle before howling in a fit of laughter when she heard her son go Augh and run off covering his ears.Jeannette looked at Zack in a slightly sad look but smiled and nodded.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some, looking over out the window himself shyly, thinking before looking back at her, smiling some. "Um..well..not sure if you would call it fun." He cleared his throat thinking. "Well, sometimes I just like to walk around, take in afew sights." He thinks back more and smiles. "But other days, like to just plop down, play games, heck maybe even stop by an arcade and such and just play games." He smiles more as he looks over at Su-lin, rubbing the side of his neck. "I know...not that exciting." Jake turned abit red at the notion, looking over and her and smiled. "Yeah..we could huh?" He burst out laughing when he heard Josh head back up stairs, shaking his head. Zack smiled some, was still able to tell she was sad and gently squeezes her hand, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff