Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Azara could see it on his face, the disappointment and the ill-contentment. She didn't want that for Samantha. Now by this point it was obvious she was either trying to ignore the two at the table, or she was ease dropping because every thing was already set out and ready for them but Samantha wasn't bringing it over yet.
"Please don't look like that. It's not what I hoped for her either, but it happened and the best we can do right now is love her. Samantha had to grow up in so many ways last year I had hoped this wouldn't need to be one of them but it was so we will make do in life. Can you still love her even though she made a mistake?" Azara asked, rocking the sleeping infant.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Tom frowned, giving Azara a look. He gave out a hard exhale, the air hissing through his teeth, but he nodded begrudgingly.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Finally Samantha came to the table, "Green tea and honey lemon cake." she said passing Tom and Azara a plate. She also had a plate for herself but the apple sause and carrot sticks for Nikki were more important. She began feeding her little sister who was just a little spoiled before saying, "The tea is a bit bitter but it just makes the cake taste that much sweeter." she didn't remember where she learned that but she remembered that it was a fact.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
[blue]"....Good to see you again." Tom mumbled, picking up his cup.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Samantha could tell something was wrong but she just kept smiling, "Could you tell me more about what I was like? I mean I really don't remember much."
"You don't have to push it Sam, you don't need to remember." Azara was just worried about Samantha's mental well being. She had not been able to handle it all before, what if she couldn't now?

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Tom licked his lips and took a sip of his tea, deep in thought.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Samantha's smile faded and she looked at the man, had she said something wrong? She hoped not, but she didn't have time to focus on that. She turned to Nikkie who was starting to make a mess. "Nikkie don't, you can't do that.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
"...kind. Bright. A fast learner. Very... cheerful." tom spoke slowly, selecting his words carefully as his feet shuffled.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Samantha smiled, a bit as she cleaned up Nikkie a little, whipping the young girl's face off. "Thanks," She said, finally looking up at him. "Were there certain things I really liked? I mean I know that it's weird to be answering this but I'm just having a hard time no knowing who I am." She turned to Azara. "You've been great and all but I need to start learning about who I am."

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
tom sucked in more air and thought hard.

"....I taught you magic. You liked Azara, and... Damn. It was so long ago. I ended up getting really sick and I was out of comission for a while."

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I'm still learning magic now, so I'm not sure if I've improved at all or if I've gotten worse, but I know Azara is important to me, she was sitting by me when I first woke up, and she has been with me since." She smiled happily. "But I hope you are feeling better now, I mean you still look a little down but you are walking around so that's good. Are you sick, like the, um... the flu. If so you should rest." She looked at him, she didn't want him to be sick, that would be bad.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
"No, it's something more serious. Don't worry- I'm healing steadily and it's not contagious."

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Still you shouldn't push yourself." She said, clearing the plates that were now empty, hers still sitting there untouched. "I'm sure you have people that care a lot about you that don't want to see you get sick." She smiled and washed the plates, Nikkie quickly following after her, screaming a bit because she didn't want Samantha to leave her alone. This of course in turn woke Maire up and Samantha had to hurry and take her from Azara to try to calm her down.
"I'm so sorry about all this, I'm still getting used to what to do. Azara said Maire is my daughter, but I'm to young to be a mother aren't I?" She asked, looking at Tom confused. This was not a conversation Azara had wanted to touch on.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Tom choked a little on the piece of food he hadn't fully chewed, and he took it down forcefully. "...I wouldn't know. The revelation was just as shocking to me. But yes, you are.... very, very young."

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I thought so." Samantha said, rubbing her arm and looking a bit disappointed, still smiling lightly. "But I guess I can't really change the past, but she didn't even remember who the father was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff