Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a pokemon rp you can be a trainer or a pokemon.

Trainer info
Name:
# of badges:

Pokemon info
type of pokemon:
level:

You can add the towns and things but I am not good with the town names so that confuses me^^
I am not very strict so almost anything will get by me but please keep it PG13...thank you^^
pokemon info
type of pokemon:Eevee
level:13
type of pokemon: cyndiquil
level: 5
((Hey what area's does it involve...like the original, or with the rest of them...??))
Wind-wisperer
((Hey what area's does it involve...like the original, or with the rest of them...??))
((it is based off of any of the pokemon games it don't matter my small mind can't seperate them all))
Trainer info
Name: Sheheryar
starting pokemon: Dratini
Pokemon info
type of pokemon: Dratini
level: 20
*the small Eevee ran around the forest trying to find another pokemon to play with or bother*
*sleeps soundly under a tree*
((Okay...
Trainer info
Name: Wind
starting pokemon: Absol
level: 20
*A younge man appearing to be 18 walked around the forest he had a bandan on his head and wore jeans shorts around his neck was a pokeball carring his favorite pokemon* "Ahh what a beautiful day it is"
((to see what pokemon is what go to the Pokedex))
*jumps out of the forest onto the road not relizing it and walked on the raod still looking for anouther pokemon*
Runi
*jumps out of the forest onto the road not relizing it and walked on the raod still looking for anouther pokemon*
*wakes up and watches trainer pass*
Sighing deeply, just staring up at the perfect blue sky Wind absentmindedly stroked her Absol's head. They had just been training earlier that day and where taking a break, she ran her finger's gently over her pokemon's head, feeling him relax under her touch. Her long red hair was all over the ground a small smile played at the corner's of her mouth, as her crystal gray eyes sparkled happily
Runi
*the younge trainer looked at the pokemon* "Well hello there, are you lost" *he said in a sweet tone bending down next to it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff