Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Please Set Me Free.....

Walk in RP..
User Image

Story

Long ago in ancient times creatures with amazing powers, and incredible abilities existed. This world co-existed with humans just fine, until the worlds began to change and no longer were humans as accepting to these now called 'monsters'. Demons, Vampires, Lycans and elves of all kinds began to be pushed back into a world they did not wish to enter. A dark realm where they suffered, were tortured for endless amounts of time.

Now this was at the hands of a once good witch, turned evil over time. She had decided to trick the world of humans into believing these creatures were evil. She was once a creature with a beautiful golden heart, until a human had turned around and betrayed her. Leaving her filled with darkness and despair, she believed if that she couldn't be saved then no one of her kind could be saved. Forcing to make humans hate their kind, she created another universe where even they could never escape. Most of the humans kept in silence refusing to speak about the dark creature, as if they never existed. Rather than some just couldn't stop their mouths from insulting the witches stories, so instead she decided to give them a taste of something special.
These several humans had no idea the pain and suffering these creatures of the night were going through, and this evil witch had decided to give them a taste..Every..Single...Night of their lives.

A curse was placed on them in order for them to see how much they suffered, to feel all the pain and loneliness that she had felt when her heart was destroyed. Everyday they would be human and be accepted, each and everyday no matter what they were normal average people. Until night would fall before them, and they would disappear from their homes and end up in a dark broken mansion. Where other creatures lived all their lives, never to be returned to the human world. Now even though they entered this mansion it was more than just entering it, oh they actually became something other than themselves. Whether it was a demon or a werewolf they were it..And no matter what they couldn't change out of it. The witch had done them in for good, and it was a curse that may have no cure..Or was their a way..

"By day human..By night a monster.. Until you can love another for who they are and not what they are..And you can be loved the same way..You will never leave this world..This is your asylum..May you never rest in peace."

The witches final words she spoke...So what path will you walk to escape from your worst nightmares..How will you survive becoming something you feared all your life..

The story's in your hands now..
User Image

Plot

If you were born human: The story begins with you waking up in the mansion as what ever race you choose to be, you don't know how you got there. But you remember what the Witch's curse was when it was placed on you. And also you can NOT escape this place until the night is over, when you turn human again and continue your lives until the next night falls and you return back to this world. You however can travel into the woods and past the graveyards, but it'll be like your running in circles because that's your purgatory pretty much with the other real demons and darkness creatures.

Born as a darkness being: You pretty much have lived in this place since the witch placed you here 2000years ago, and you can not escape what so ever. When the sun comes up you are allowed to see the human world but they can NOT see you or HEAR you at all. No exceptions what so ever, you can not communicate at all! Sometimes humans can get a feeling..like someone's watching but that's it, it's just a feeling and nothing else. So you suffer alone and with no one to save you, while the world continues and you stay in this mansion. However if you do fall in-love with a human you can be a stalker and follow them while they live a human life in the day light.

ADDED NOTE: Neither humans nor demons know of the cure to saving their lives, meaning if you fall in-love and escape no other demons or humans know of it. Once the worlds are open and your able to return..Humans can either stay the race they become or choose to be human it's your choice in the end. Born Demons and creatures CAN NOT CHOOSE..You are who you are tough luck trying to live in the real world.
User Image
Rules

---& Follow ToS Guidline rules letting you know.
---& I am GOD here..Don't make me remove you...Be i appreciate you for joining!
---& This is a Romance Rp for the most part, just keep it PG please.
---& Fighting is allowed but no auto hitting and there is NO god-mode you can't be a powerful being, cause I will take your power and place it where the sun don't shine.
---& If you join start being active in your posts. Don't post once and disappear..Make things happen for your character.
---& Do not be a damsel in distress, a depressed child, or a self-pity seeker..Not having it grow up.
---& NO text talk what so ever in your posts "n0n3 of dis tlking iz gud, if u put dis? ur g0n3"
---& I know some people are brand new but i'm hoping for Semi-literate RPer's that know how to make a couple of sentences work and form paragraphs in 3rd person.
---& Not only do i want paragraphs but i need your posts to be pretty. Have your picture in them with your cover name..You know what you've seen other people do. if you haven't i suggest you go take a look.
---& I don't need anyone sending me a profile, all you have to do is post your profile into the RP and begin posting immediately.
---& Now being in the Mansion means you have to suffer so create some NPC's to fight off or against, and make it so you almost have to fight to survive each night. Make's it a bit more interesting.

If I have more rules...They will be here soon enough..

My Master is: ( username)
Everyone calls me: ( character name )
I've lived for: (Age)
When I wake up: (I'm human again or I'm still a trapped *Race goes here*)
And when I fall asleep: ( I become a *Race goes here* or I'm still a * race goes here* )
This is how I look: ( Post 2 pictures if you become a different race other than human)
I can do that: ( Your powers but you can only have 5..and you can not be a master of anything)
My life wasn't always like this: (Your story)
What did I forget to say: (anything else forgotten )

My Master is: VegaFox89
Everyone calls me:Celia Cross
I've lived for: 22 years
When I wake up:I'm human again
And when I fall asleep: I become a Vampire elf
This is how I look:Human Form
User Image
Demon Form
User Image
I can do that: Elemental creator. Shadow manipulator, telekinesis, Siren's voice ( Hypnotize anyone she wants with her voice, but it's not always affective)
My life wasn't always like this: Celia Cross was an average girl growing up, she had a few close friends who she confided in. She always felt there was another world yet no one would talk about it, considering the consequences that may have happened. She grew up wanting to learn about what it was like in the past, yet it caused her to get into trouble. The witch had watched her over time, and decided to let her learn all she wanted about the others while being one of them. Now she's awake in a place she's never seen, appearing like she never looked before..
What did I forget to say: She grew up to be a famous pianist.
User Image

yum_puddi yum_onigiri This RP is Now Open!!!!! yum_onigiri yum_puddi

gaia_kittenstar Start posting your profile and start Posting!!!! gaia_diamond
yum_puddi User Image yum_puddi
yum_strawberry User Image yum_strawberry
yum_onigiri User Image yum_onigiri
yum_shrimp User Image yum_shrimp
yum_wasabipie User Image yum_wasabipie

yum_pumpkinpie User Image yum_strawberrypie

yum_tamago User Image yum_salmon

My Master is: VegaFox89
Everyone calls me:Celia Cross
I've lived for: 22 years
When I wake up:I'm human again
And when I fall asleep: I become a Vampire elf
This is how I look:
Human Form
User Image
Demon Form
User Image
I can do that: Elemental creator. Shadow manipulator, telekinesis, Siren's voice ( Hypnotize anyone she wants with her voice, but it's not always affective)
My life wasn't always like this: Celia Cross was an average girl growing up, she had a few close friends who she confided in. She always felt there was another world yet no one would talk about it, considering the consequences that may have happened. She grew up wanting to learn about what it was like in the past, yet it caused her to get into trouble. The witch had watched her over time, and decided to let her learn all she wanted about the others while being one of them. Now she's awake in a place she's never seen, appearing like she never looked before..
What did I forget to say: She grew up to be a famous pianist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff