Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image

“It’s a shame too. He is missing out on a feat, a gem. You have a heart of gold, my friend,” the woman commented. It was true that there were men who didn’t fancy people of the same gender. Oh, she could relate to his heartaches to some extent. Their sex preference might as well be one of the many reasons why they befriended with each other. Of course, there was more to it than just finding each other for their usual taste. “Really? I never thought of you as a man with a keen eye for luxury. This is certainly a surprise,” she continued with a sly smile.

Despite Braithwaite’s intimidating height, he was as gentle as a little bird. He preferred peace over violence which has gotten her wonder why he would get sucked into fighting so easily. It wouldn’t be unruly to think Hollyanne was the brawl instigator but most of the time, she acted out on noble cause.

Oh, that was a lie.

It might as well be a very good one if her brother-in-arms thought she was simply eager to carry out duties as a knight again. True, the older woman did miss her previous occupation. It kept her busy and she was able to travel a lot. Responsibilities negated all the pleasures that came with the prestigious title but alas, that was a minor detail. Her addiction to violence and adrenaline rush were veiled by noble gestures. The King saw through her intentions, and that was the reason why her title as a Knight was revoked. “What is wrong with you, having a sense of adventure is all part of youth. Don’t grow too old on me all of the sudden,” the women pouted.

He ruffled her hair and to return the favour, her outstretched fingers flicked his forehead. “You need to be more ambitious… or less lazy. It gets you to places.” Leaning on the spear, she looked back at the closed doors. “What are your plans now if you’re off duty? Since you’re off duty, you’re probably invited to eat at the dining hall too. Stuff away a few jams and pastries for me, will you? I’ll die starving by the end of the reception. Festivities are never cut short with royals. Everything has to be long and grand.” Oh, now she was just looking forward to the King sixtieth anniversary. Now that promised long patrolling shifts.

renegade mage

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

The chatter in the dinning hall seemed to pick up. Killian listened to the conversations he could over hear, the polite greeting, but chose to remain silent himself. He did however, have to remind himself to answer when spoken to. His brother's words snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yes, on that note, before we all start eating, it would be my pleasure to inform you all of a masquerade ball that will be held here, at the castle in a weeks time. It is open to the public as well," Killian spoke up. His brother's presence had only reminded him that duty must always be done. That seemed to be what Nathaniel's existence reminded Killian of. Hard work and following orders. There was a time, he did remember Nathaniel trying to leave the life of royalty, and though he didn't know much about the matter, it hadn't been long since he was back, immersed in the court.

Killian sighed internally. Seeing most everyone making an effort to interact, he figured he better do the same. It wouldn't be long now, the servers were already bringing out dishes, and ushering people to their seats. When the time was right, Gillian, one of the butlers, would announce it was alright for everyone to begin.

"Do you often have to clarify that you are in fact, a local?" Killian asked Lawrenzo. He brushed a piece of his dark hair, the same shade he and his brother shared, away from his eyes.

User Image

((OOC: I figure this dinner needs to hurry up and happen, so we can go to bed, disperse, ect ect. Get on with the story. It's weird having everyone condensed in the same room. It's like we're all trapped here. Haha. So yeah, use 'Gillian' as just a, well dinner has started now, device, if you think your conversations are about done. blaugh ))
User Image
User Image

ROULETTES&.BLACKJACK ████
                                          XXXXXX GONNA BUILD US A PARADISE, XXXX IF YOU WANNA LIVE THERE YOU'LL HAVE TO DRUG ME
                                          XXXX ( XX braithewaiteXX ) XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

If he were any lesser man, compliments coming from such a pretty woman would have reduced Braith to a puddle; as it was, he just flashes a shy little smile, shrugs his shoulders. For most, praise from Hollyanne was a rare thing, but for Braith it was merely more of her peculiar affection.

And then the smile is gone, quick as it came.

"I can n** you something from the kitchens," Braith offers, though he looks uncomfortable as he says it, shifting from foot to foot. Nobility had always made him nervous; they took one look at his scars and his freckles and his piercings and his missing teeth, and decided that he wasn't worth their time. Nevermind that he probably wasn't anyway- it was the fact that they decided such based on his appearance that rankled him."Don't really wanna go back in... there."

Despite his words he kept a foot between the massive wood doors, propping one open so that it wouldn't shut them out. The dining hall was warm and bright in comparison to the hallway that they occupied, dark and empty as it was. He'd have to get back to the barracks soon, he thinks absently, just to make sure no one had gone through his things again.

"You can grab something for yourself," Braith says instead, a sort of olive branch for his earlier snub. "I don't think you'd get in trouble for just wanting some dinner."

Yujiki

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Being used to being glossed over, Phoebus's bad attitude didn't waver. He felt slightly bad, noticing how Lilith introverted herself at his abandonment. Yet he didn't know her well enough to feel shame to the extent of doing something about it. The longer he sat in his chair, as the room was filled by voices he did not know, the more his confidence wavered. Glancing down at his hands, he bit his bottom lip. He snuck a look over at Lilith, and seeing her resorted back to the uncomfortable posture she held when in the main hall, it stabbed his heart. Pushing down the dull ache of guilt, he looked back up and stared straight ahead, his gaze fixed on the wall above the people sitting across from them.

He whispered a small, "I'm sorry," to Lilith. He didn't look back at her though, and his voice was barely audible. His vibrant eyes shimmered as his emotions shifted. His immediate response to the room, to be haughty and rather rude, which was custom in his kingdom, was shot down and given a reception that was surprising to Phoebus. The un comfortableness of the situation made him squirm in his seat. He prayed dinner would go by without any conflict. He didn't want to lose his temper in such a large crowed, but he felt the serenity of the music room seeping away as his nerves took hold of him and began to scream.

Sometimes, when extremely agitated, Phoebus would experience a dull buzzing in his ears before his anger took over. Other times, as a defence mechanism, he would become upset and lose his temper without any real cause.

Hilarious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Finishing up her work in the kitchens, the meals she was responsible for being ready to go, Carver dusted her hands off on her apron and reached around to untie the bow. She slipped the fabric over her head and hung it on one of the many apron pegs by the doors. The kitchens had two sets of doors, one to the dinning room, another to the hall. Exiting to the corridor, Carver noticed Braith and Hollyanne. She felt tired from working in the hot kitchens and didn't feel like intruding on their conversation to chat. She tried to catch their attention to give them a little wave hello, then she'd be off.

Making her way through the castle halls, she never got over how large it truly was. The sheer splendor it possessed never ceased to amaze her. Carver's work cooking dinner was usually her last task for the day, then she was free to go about her business. She hurried to the door that led to the servants quarters. She stepped inside and made her way to her little room. Carver had been working on a little project that she enjoyed immensely during her time off. She was writing a story. Story telling was a fantastic thing in Lamote, but often stories were only written by people of high status. Being a poor working girl like herself, she worried that she would be dismissed from getting her novel recognized.

She perched on her bed, the springs creaking under her weight. The room was dark, with only a little lamp on a night stand to provide light. She clicked it on, then pulled of a tattered notebook, the binding done herself with red tread, the covers not even leather but a burlap substance. She opened it up, taking care to be delicate with it. She took a pen from the drawer as well and placing the book upon her lap, began to write in it. Her story was already very long because she tried hard to add something to it every day. Today was a slow thought day, the excitement crowding her mind. She barely wrote anything when she sighed and put the pen back down. She leaned back on her bed, and looked over to the one beside hers. The other bed, identical to hers in every way, belonged to another girl who worked in the castle. All the maids and butlers were required to share a room. Carver didn't know what it was like in the barracks though, for the guards and the military, but she imagined it was of a similar sort. If she was truly curious, she would simple have to ask, but she didn't have that much interest in it.

Before Carver noticed, she seemed to have been drifting off to sleep. It had been a long day, and though Carver planned on waiting up for her room mate to come to bed, so they could possibly chit chat about the day, her eyes closed without her consent. The dream she had was boring and plane, her running through the castle as a child playing with other children. It wasn't clear in the dream whom the other kids were, but that didn't change how much fun they were having together. A game of tag was taking place, and Carver was running to find a place to hide. She ended up outside, and the dream shifted slightly. They were no longer playing tag, and the other children were not with her. She went up to her father, who was watering a flower bed. She tugged on his shirt and asked him when it would be time to go home. He didn't turn to face her, but she knew he was smiling. The garden smelt of oranges, and Carver breathed in, letting the scent intoxicate her. As the dream continued, it was equally as pleasant, with the innocence of childhood woven into it's plot.

User Image

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

x

◊ ◦ ◊x M yx H e a r tx W a sx B o r nx O u tx O fx T h ex F i r ex ◊ ◦ ◊

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening To:
Kamiya Hiroshi - Dr. Heart Stealer ║》Mood: Indifferent. ║》With: Prince Killian and others.

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

Lawrenzo sat quietly, observing all the new faces that joined them in the dining hall. It was becoming quite crowded now and Lawrenzo only wished to get this dinner over with soon so that he could retire to a room in the castle seeing as it would be too much a hassle to take a hour long carriage ride back to his manor in the city.

Prince Killian made an announcement of a Masquerade Ball that would take place in a weeks time and Lawrenzo found that bit of information slightly interesting. He'd never been one for such gaudy events but seeing as he was chosen as a suitor, he supposed he'd probably be expected to attend as well. Well, at least it would be amusing to see everyone walking around in mysterious masks trying to figure out who was who. Thankfully, the dinner was finally taking place and dishes were served. Lawrenzo internally groaned as he knew he'd probably be forced to eat a proper dinner for a change. Having such a hectic life as one of the Kingdom's best doctors came with the cons of never necessarily having a properly balanced diet due to his busy schedule. His nursing staff always scolded him for never putting on enough weight but the way Lawrenzo saw it, he was in fit shape and that's all that really mattered.

Killian's question brought him out of his thoughts and the Doctor chuckled softly before answering. "You wouldn't believe how many times I'm mistaken as a foreigner in the capital." he explained with a bit of a smirk. It was true, he did have a sort of exotic appearance about him. His naturally tanned skin, oddly colored eyes and dark hair seemed to give that effect resulting in the doctor normally being treated as a foreigner. "I was born and raised in this Kingdom and I know the streets of the capital like the back of my hand and I have stories I could tell you." a result caused by running wild through said streets with his former gang in his teenage years but Lawrenzo would keep that bit to himself. Lawrenzo, along with the others in the room were allowed to begin dinner and the doctor was never more glad. The sooner he ate, the sooner he could retire and smoke that cigarette he'd been craving for the last hour or so.

(OOC: )
paralyzedphoenix

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

The dinner commenced, and Killian ate with grace and dignity. The way he cut his food, and placed it into his mouth was made his lineage and upbringing immensely obvious. He radiated sophistication.

Killian laughed softly when picturing Lawrenzo's struggle of being mistaken as a foreigner. He smiled after Lawrenzo's offer to share his stories of the city. "I would enjoy that very much," he said between bites. The food was delicious, which Killian was used to, but he could still appreciate the succulent flavour. The duck, was especially good, and Killian spent the more time enjoying it versus the other dishes. He knew that the glaze was made by Carver. The pineapple gave it away, for although they didn't get along perfectly, he did grow up with her. He knew that pineapple was her favourite, and she would use it whenever she could. It was a good thing her cooking skills were sublime.

As desert was being served Killian asked the man sitting beside him, "Had you always wanted to be a doctor?" He was making small talk now, passing the time by. Killian still enjoyed talking with Lawrenzo. His darker features pleasing to the eyes, and his conversation less bothersome than others.

User Image

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image

“He’s nervous,” the patrol guard noted as she watch the self-conscious man fumbling around.

As soon as the giant declared he didn’t want to go back in the kitchen, the dark haired woman spotted Carver from afar. Her face lit up in an instant and returned a wave. Disappointment immediately followed. “There goes my last hope. There must be some kind of miscommunication here.” With exaggerated hand motions, mimicking what she did earlier when she saw Braith and Carver in the kitchen. “I told you two to get me something. “ Her shoulders sunk as a tired sigh escaped from her mouth. What the hell was she going to do to occupy herself now? There was no one to patrol with her? No food to munch on… By the Gods, this must be one of those uneventful nights.

With a tugged half-smile on her face, Hollyanne gave her brother-in-arms a friendly punch on the arm. It would be a crime to force the man in doing something he disliked. Not to mention forcing him being an environment he wasn’t comfortable in. Oh, the things they would do for each other.

“I surely will!” Readjusting her helmet, she glanced up at Braith. On the tip of her toes, she reached out to ruffle the man’s hair. “I’ll see you at the barracks later if you’re awake. Do me a favour and rest up, hm?” With that, she nudged the man again, gesturing him to leave the perimeters.

renegade mage

User Image
User Image

“It really looks beautiful.” Glazed eyes peered upon the brilliantly lit castle with amazement and awe those eyes wondering what the inside looked like. But work was to be done…

The soft light of the moon slivered over a figure that stood in the brush of the inner castle wall where the vines a foliage grew wild covering a small hole where the wall met the ground. It was a girl, a girl of meek stature, just small enough to fit through that very same hole in the wall. Izzlyn was her name, Izzlyn Monginu, and she was up to no good. Armed with a wicker basket at her side she would move quickly, like a mouse, across the soft grass of the small clearing that stood between her and her goal. Every night she performed this task, and every night it felt as if her heart were going to jump from her throat fearing that she would been seen by unwanted eyes.

But alas, she was lucky again and made it to the shadow of the thick brambles and canopies of her goal, the apple trees, but not just any apple trees, the royal apple trees. These trees were filled with some of the most delicious fruit a noble could feast upon, graced with a crisp red flesh that only hid a juicy delectable pulp. It also just so happened that these apples fetched a high price at market, and that was the reason for Izzlyn’s appearance. Sadly she was not of noble blood, but a peasant living a life in the shadows and doing what she can to make sure that her survival was secure. So every other night Izzlyn would sneak into the castle and take these apples to sell for coin at market, a dirty and highly illegal task so that she may eat another night.

Stepping before one of these mighty trees she would set her basket down on the ground and look up into the many wild branches that grew out from a sturdy trunk and stretched towards the starry sky. "Alright Brutus let's see what you have for me." Yes she named the trees, it made her feel less awkward when she would talk to them as she would do her work. Rubbing her hands together she would jump and latch her arms around one of the large lower branches letting her body hang before being able to pull herself up into the branches. Climbing high and higher she would finally be able to reach the fruit, plucking it from its post and then dropping it into the soft basket below.

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( xxxHIGH ACHIEVEMENT ALWAYS TAKESxxx )
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

With his younger brother slipping a word of invitation, the royal family and their guests proceeded to the dining table. After responding Pyry’s display of affection with a light pat on its’ head, Nanthaniel glanced at Lina Yue and Fraya’s direction before tailing Lilith and taking a seat beside her. “Did I over do it again,” he mused.

The young assassin had been behaving in a similar fashion for quite a while. The reason eluded him. He knew her well enough to know when she expressed guilt or shame. Her shy and embarrassed demeanour showed nothing close to what the man expected. Then again… Fraya was no longer a child, her exposed skin proved as much. Maybe she realized that she simply could not get away with things now that she was selected as a suitor.

Lina Yue had Fraya’s company whereas Killian had the doctor to keep him busy.

Speaking of suitors, the tanned tattooed nobleman stole most of Nathaniel’s attention and not for the right reasons. Forget appearances. The way he spoke to Killian irked him. Or perhaps it was the name that was nagging him the most. To keep himself from being suspiciously too quiet, he looked to his side: Lilith. Always quiet and timid but right now, there was an evident sign of melancholy. The arranged marriage was a reason to be unhappy but hearing the blond guest apologizing to her made things a little more clear. He must have upset the princess earlier. Nanthaniel studied the young aristocrat and gave a mental sigh. They were still children and it was unfair that both had to consider marriage at such a young age. If he could have prevented this with a marriage of his own, he would have gladly done it.

“How was the gardening session today,” the man spoke in a low voice while leaning towards the younger sister. “I’m sorry I could not accompany you.” Gardening was an activity that both Lilith and Nathaniel enjoyed. Whenever time allowed him, he would tend the plants with her… it was the only way for him to keep in touch with the young princess. “Perhaps Prince Phoebus could accompany you tomorrow? I am sure he would enjoy that.” Nathaniel wouldn’t want the prince to dirty his hands but whether or not he wants to play with dirt was entirely up to the lad. He continued eating his meal, all while looking at the blond royal, waiting for some kind of reply.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

sexydemon_misuki

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Fraya
Assassin

Fraya turned a little more pink. "Is it that obvious?" She asked curiously. She sat next to Lina and across from Nathaniel. "Well, I am going to keep a close eye on the other suitors. I don't want anyone plotting or hurting any of you, physically that is." She clarified. "I wish you and your siblings nothing but happiness." She stated with a smile. "As for trying or taking a chance. I'm . . . I'm not so sure I would even know how to begin." She stated honestly. "But we can talk later, if you're not preoccupied." She stated with a smile.

She looked at the food that was placed infront of her. She hadn't eaten anything like this and looked around to see what everyone else was eating and which fork everyone was using. There was so much flatware that she didn't even know where to begin. She took a small bit and ate slowly. Some things tasted odd to her or didn't taste appealing to her. She placed her hands on her lap and didn't really touch the food. "Since you don't really approve of this whole suitor idea, what other way would you have it? Have you ever thought about venturing out into the city yourself? Perhaps meet someone and fall in love?" She asked not really knowing about love or how things of that sort worked. She didn't love anyone but her father but that was different. The closest thing that came even remotely close to love was he crush on Nathaniel. He worked all the time and if given the chance he would make an excellent king. He cared about the people and others, his work reflected it. Lina would make a wonderful wife and mother, just like Lilith. Killian on the other hand seemed disinterested in most things. Nothing kept his attention for long, even growing up playing games with him was usually invane since it didn't really entertain him. It would take quite a person to keep his interest and she prays that one day she'd get to meet that person.
x3 Lina x3
paralyzedphoenix
SailorHeichou
renegade mage
Yujiki

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

x

◊ ◦ ◊x M yx H e a r tx W a sx B o r nx O u tx O fx T h ex F i r ex ◊ ◦ ◊

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening To:
Jaymes Young - I'll Be Good ║》Mood: Indifferent/ Content. ║》With: Prince Killian and others/ No one.

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

The doctor ate his meal quickly and quietly, still occasionally making small talk with Prince Killian while they ate. The Prince was all elegance as he neatly cut his food in perfect portions and Lawrenzo found it interesting. Growing up a noble he was taught to eat the same way. Never slouching, never slurping or chewing loudly and so on and so forth. But truly the royals were on a level of elegance and grace of their own.

Lawrenzo dabbed at his mouth with his napkin when Killian asked him a rather interesting question. "Well," the doctor started. "I suppose you could say that. It is the family business after all." he set his napkin down and took hold of the wine glass that had been poured for him earlier. The doctor took slow sip, savoring the strong and musky taste on his tongue before swallowing. Leave it to the Royals to use only the best aged wine. "But, I have to admit that there's just something thrilling about having another human being's life in your hands. That any little mistake could mean their death and how you are the only thing preventing that from happening. It's can make one feel powerful, almost god-like." the corner of the doctor's lips twitched up into the tiniest of smirks.

It was true. Holding someones life in your hands did tend to make one feel powerful and it was an adrenaline rush to know that one little misplaced action could kill someone but that certainly didn't mean Lawrenzo liked losing a patient on the table. He wasn't known as one of the best doctors in the kingdom for losing patients, after all. Finally, now that Dinner was done Lawrenzo saw his golden opportunity to excuse himself for a smoke. Clearing his throat softly, the doctor stood up from his seat and bowed slightly toward the prince. "If you'll excuse me, my prince. Dinner was lovely as was your company."

Lawrenzo made his way out of the dining hall and with a little help from some of the chamber maids, the doctor eventually was able to make it out into a Garden area where he would finally be able to have that smoke break he'd been craving. The doctor pulled out one of his hand-rolled cigarettes, balancing it between his thin lips he lit it and quickly began taking long, satisfying drags. Truly, social situations were not his strong suit. He felt all the tension from earlier leaving his body as he continued to smoke and inhale the toxic smoke into his lungs but feeling that familiar fire on his tongue was a comfort he greatly welcomed. Before he knew it, he was on his second cigarette.

(OOC: Wasn't sure if you wanted to end dinner quickly instead of dragging it out. Perhaps a time skip will be coming after everyone is finished?)
paralyzedphoenix

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

As a small i'm sorry reached her ears, Lilith looked up expecting to see eyes on her. but instead when she peered up from her lap--she found no one even looking to her. Phoebus, who was across from her, was looking away. But, it was his voice was it not? Why would he be apologizing to her, a girl he had just met? Sure his personality switch took her back, and left her to sit alone--but that was common. Lilith did not think of him any less for it. She understood if anything. the public eye, especially as a royal, is unforgiving. Putting on a mask to be strong was understandable. Lilith tried to do so as well, but usually failed, reverting back to her silence and loneliness.

Lost in her own thought, his voice startled her. Looking quickly to her side she watched as her eldest brother spoke, and smiled to her. Nathaniel was probably the one sibling Lilith felt like she connected to the most. Though her older brother was usually very busy with council matters and public appearances, he always did his best to try and spend time with Lilith. Gardening seemed to be their muse. Since they were young Nathaniel always went to tend to the garden with her. Those moments were ones Lilith would always treasure most. As they grew older it inevitable that Nathaniel would grow away from her. She understood and never held anything against him. He couldn't help it, it wasn't his fault. Even now, as they grow further--he still tries everyday to make time for her. And that in itself, makes her smile. "Oh, dear. You startled me, brother." she began with an innocent smile and laugh. Nathaniel seemed to have a way to calm Lilith--his words and very aura soothed her.

"I visited the garden earlier this morning, as the sun was rising. Due to the arrival of our guests I knew neither of us would have time later on." she added quietly, her voice gentle and kind. "The rain overnight gave our garden enough water. I tended to the overgrowth and arrangement." she smiled sweetly. Though music was a great passion in her life, her and her brothers garden was a priority. The garden used to belong to their mother. She spent most of her free time there. When Lilith and Nathaniel were children their mother would bring them out into the garden to play and enjoy the sun. From the very first moment she could remember being out there, she wanted to spend more time there. She felt safe. "Mothers garden will look beautiful when the rest of the roses bloom." she smiled, thinking of a lovely memory of their mother tending to the white and red roses.

As Nathaniel asked if prince Phoebus would be interested in accompanying Lilith into the garden tomorrow, she knew that he would most likely decline. A part of her also wanted to decline the idea as well. Though Phoebus seemed nice and she would be able to bond with him over music--she wanted her garden time to be spent with her brother...was that selfish? "Will you not have time in the morrow?" she asked softly, almost saddened by his words. As they spoke dinner was presented before her family and their guests. Everyone began to eat, but Lilith. She glanced away from her brother and toward the food before her. Though the meal looked delicious as usual--she was not very hungry.

Yujiki

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lina Yue

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Moonlight Princess

Lina shook her head. “It is not that noticeable but I have known you for many years now. I have to understand you somehow right.” She smiled. “I don’t think they would try anything while here. If so they would be looking for trouble.” She listened a little bit more and shrugged. “Really it is up to you on how you start. But as of being preoccupied, I am unsure if I will be back tonight. I need to check on Eva, Yomichi, and the rest of the pack.” She trusted Fraya with the knowledge of when she leaves the castle and any information about the wolves in the forest. She felt Fraya would understand because she had Pyry as a partner.

Once the food came out her face lit up. She was starving, she slept through breakfast and missed lunch so this was her first meal of the day so far. She then saw all the silverware. She then thought to herself, ‘Great…which spoon is for soup and which fork is for salad……’ She always hated that and still to this day could not figure out. Why use two forks…oh well. She picked one up and hoped for the best and started to eat. She heard Fraya mention something about possibly meeting someone else in life and fall in love. She highly doubted that one. “I would but I don’t think it will happen. I mean what sane man would say, my wife goes to the woods and plays with wolves every day, if someone would say that and be completely normal. I would give you 100,000 gold pieces on the spot.” She chuckled a little. “I don’t think someone would want to have me as a wife. Also, I won’t have too much time on my hand. Eva is about to have a litter of pups and I am going to have to help with them. She is due any day now.” Lina smiled at the thought of little wolf puppies running around the forest.

She finished her food and wiped off her mouth. She whispered once more to Fraya, “I’ll see you tomorrow. We can continue our conversation tomorrow.” She smiled and gave a thumbs up. She scooted her chair back and stood up. She nodded at her siblings. “I will be heading to bed. Have a nice evening.” She also looked at Phoebus and nodded to him as well. She walked out of the room and as soon as the door was shut behind her she walked faster than normal to her room. She made it back to her room and grabbed her spear off the wall. It was time to get out of her. She smiled and went to the window. She looked around and made sure that there were no guards around. She was near the garden so there was no one there just yet.

She walked out the window and onto the roof. She grabbed vines on the wall below her and started climbing down. She made it mid-way and jumped into a tree and hid there for a second. She looked around and still the cost was clear. She jumped out of the tree and onto the castle walls. This was her basic routine. She went from the wall to another tree outside the castle walls and climbed down the tree. “Good to go.” She smiled and ran through the forest to the cave where the wolves were. They peeked their heads up and wagged their tails. “I’m here.” She walked up to them and sat down next to one with an enlarged belly. Lina petted the wolf. “It’s almost time, isn’t it.” She smiled and stood up and grabbed a fiddle that she brought with her. She took out the fiddle and made sure it was in tune. She placed the bow on the string and to play and upbeat melody. She started to dance around the wolves and started to sing happily. Eva the heavy belly wolf stayed laying down with the alpha Yomichi right next to her and they both beated their tails. The other 3 wolves ran around with Lina as she played. She loved being here in the forest. It was one of the only places she felt she could be a free spirit.

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

Killian listened as the doctor answered his question. His reply was not something Killian expected. He gave Lawrenzo a quizzical look, but them returned his small smirk. As dinner finished up, he was bid farewell by the doctor, and he in tern, exchanged farewells. Having finished up his dinner as well, Killian said goodbye to the table then excused himself from the room. He was exhausted, and could think of nothing more beautiful than his soft bed and fluffy quilt. Briskly walking through the corridors, Killian made his way to a grand staircase, where he ascended to the second floor. Then, up another staircase, and on to his chambers.

His room was at the end of the west hall, with hardly anything of significance by it, where he could find peace and quiet. The ornamented doors, white wood with golden carvings and blue stone enlaced and intertwined with elegant etchings swung heavily open. Killian stepped inside and closed the doors behind him. Their weight made their movements slow, but very sturdy and without bouncing back once shut. Stepping onto the cashmere rug, Killian slipped off his shoes and felt the softness through his socks. He walked over to his closet and put away his jacket. Moving to the drawers inside the large room full of simply his clothing, Killian changed for bed. It was slightly early, but he wanted to do nothing but sleep.

The room was a pale cream colour, with light blue dusting his possessions. The chairs and small table to the side were white with blue cushions. The embroidery was purple and red and was a very detailed floral pattern. Killian had his own tea pot, sterling silver, and several ceramic cups with golden rims and pink floral handles all tucked away in a large wooden cabinet. There was also books and letters sorted neatly inside the cabinet, with little to no dust present. Some paintings were hung on his walls, as simple decoration, but that we're not classically beautiful, but were rather amateur looking. Killian kept these for the sentimental value they held in his heart. Sitting in the center of the large room was a small platform, which upon it rested a bed large enough for several people to sleep comfortably.

Pulling back his covers with ease and grace, Killian tucked himself into the large bed. He pulled a golden rope by his head board and the crimson curtains fell from the roof and surrounded the bed. Killian sighed, and shut his eyes as he began to drift to sleep.

User Image

((OOC: I think that's a good idea. Bed time/time skip would be best. Then we can start the day fresh whee ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff