Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basic Rules

~Standard Rp rules (No modding and such)
~ please please please be some what literate.

Setting:

In a tavern by a dock.

Have fun. This is meant to be a short RP so it will be moving and stuff.
I walk in to a tavern by a dock, and start to drink. all the men look at me like im nuts. "WHat?" they go back to what they were doin, and i continue drinking
The loud off key singing can be heard on the road from a small beat up looking tavern. Being known for its frequent sailors and pirates that stop by for a good mug of ale, gambling, and occasionaly a good wench or two, the tavern remains lively.
Kimiko's bronze and wood staff rings jingled every time she set it on the ground. The short asian woman, who happened to look quite a bit like a short man with a long black queue, stuck out like a sore thumb. It was understandable considering the fact she still dressed in the robelike shirt fastened with a sash and skirt-like pants of her homeland. Then there was the fact she was in a European dock.

The travelling and rather homeless monk stopped in front of a building with a sign that she had come to recognise as a drinking establishment. In the fifteen years she had been away from home she learned to speak the rudiments of five languages. Or rather she had been forced to. Tucking the staff in the crook of her arm, Kimiko opened the door to the tavern and stepped in.
Conversations quieted slightly in the noisy bar as Kimiko walked past. Men stared at the strange person in their midst. The masculine looking woman stopped at the bar and in a soft, accented, androgynous voice ordered a beer. "Can I get a beer?" was one of the few phrases that she could say with minimal accent.
A large brawny man sitting by the bartender stared blatantly at the strange looking man with what was apparently a woman's braid. He could certainly afford to. Strapped to his right hip was a massive cutlass and he had muscles on his muscles. Barnabas, or Bas as he was commonly called, was a former Master of Arms on a pirate ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff