Welcome to Gaia! ::

PrincessKali
Hearing someone mention her notice... again... she looked over. "Right 'ere..."

"Bye the way, the name is Kristana, or The Dagger. Your choice." Kristana raised her eyebrows. "You do have room right?"
*Sora sighs*
"can I join your crew as navigator or what?"

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
"I'm Lorelei Hunter.... my mom was Caralen Hunter, yes.... I don't know who my dad is...." she looked to the man. "well..." she unsheathed her sword. "If you can beat me, then you can join..."
PrincessKali
"I'm Lorelei Hunter.... my mom was Caralen Hunter, yes.... I don't know who my dad is...." she looked to the man. "well..." she unsheathed her sword. "If you can beat me, then you can join..."

shoyu smiled, she didnt look exactly like a pushover, he drew his sword and held it ready, "are you ready....miss..what is your name maam?"
PrincessKali

"I thought so. All the men had pictures of er. She actually supposedly killed one of those men. i don't know for sure. That pirates hip was as full of lies as any others. At least I was able to protect myself." Kristana pulled out a small dagger, just to show. "Do ya see what I mean?"

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
"Gimme a bit...." she looked back to the guy. "I'm ready...."
PrincessKali
"Gimme a bit...." she looked back to the guy. "I'm ready...."

shoyu started with a diagonal slash aimed for her shoulder and then sped up, slashing at her arms, legs, torso, head at lightning speed. then stabbed at her right shoulder.
"Am I going to have ta fight you as well to get in? I don't see why we hafta." she shrugged carelessly. "I should hope not. I am still gtting better after my attack." she motined at her arm, where a horrible scar was visible. Kristana was muttering under her breath, "Backstabbers. Too scared to fight me when I was awake. Would have killed me if I didn't wake up and scare him and kill him."

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
She launched herself into the air, flipping over him as he started his attack, slicing in a diagonal fashion on his back, though not slashing hard as to hurt him
PrincessKali
She launched herself into the air, flipping over him as he started his attack, slicing in a diagonal fashion on his back, though not slashing hard as to hurt him

shoyu turned around, and jumped into the air, bringing his sword down onto her, but he pulled out at the last minute and slashed at her shoulder lightly, "well, loreli, I must say, you are a very good sword fighter, I"d say you rival my skills"
*watching, she asked the bartender for a glass of water. SHe hated being under-aged. It was no fun for her. She looked at them, with no emotion on her face. She had seen lots of people fight, and it wasn't something she favored doing, though she was pretty good at it, after years of practice.*
"You are done then? Now, may I ask. May I join your crew." she looked at the others, and wondered whether or not they were actual pirates too, or just wannabes.

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
She raised her eyebrow slightly. "You're pretty good. Yer in.... eh... les get to the ship..." she sighed a bit. "We ship out tomorrow...."
*Sora grinned*
"am I your navigator?"
ooc- double post, sorry

"Ship out tomorrow? Okay then. Where is this ship? I must investigate it maybe. And what twill I do on this ship?" she questions her, looking at her, waiting for a reply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff