Welcome to Gaia! ::

kiba-maru
sailormoon_fan04
kiba-maru
*rings door bell** flees* * peeks behind a bush*
*opens door and looks behind bush* thats annoying...*sighs and leaves door open for him to come in but chucks pillow at him*

O.O EEP! * falls over and trips over a lawn ornament* HEY! NO FAIR! * gets up and storms into the house... which he notices its quite lovely, and searches for the person who threw the pillow at em* HEY!! who threw this pill.... heyy... * sees a huge pile o pillows-mischievous smirk*
*Grabs pillows away* HA!
kiba-maru
sailormoon_fan04
kiba-maru
*opens door and looks behind bush* thats annoying...*sighs and leaves door open for him to come in but chucks pillow at him*

O.O EEP! * falls over and trips over a lawn ornament* HEY! NO FAIR! * gets up and storms into the house... which he notices its quite lovely, and searches for the person who threw the pillow at em* HEY!! who threw this pill.... heyy... * sees a huge pile o pillows-mischievous smirk*
*chucks pillows directly at him* haha...yes it was me
kaori_fox
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling
i'm out numbered but i don't care*beserks with pilow**hits know one exept lamp and brakes it*whoops sweatdrop
Nicely done. *hits with pillow.*
3nodding you came..that's good i was getting a tinsie bored and hyper/evil... twisted
twisted Of course I did...
* dives into pillow fort.. not knowing.. its a pillow fort.. but thinking it as a big pile o pillows* WEEEE!!! -thud- * dives strait into SAILORMOON FAN * owwwww.. wha... wha di i land on.....* feels around... possibly molesting accidently S F.*
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling
i'm out numbered but i don't care*beserks with pilow**hits know one exept lamp and brakes it*whoops sweatdrop

*sits getting annoyed* ok thats it*thwacks pillow round head*
*Jumps in through the window.* There isn't a party unless someone breaks a window. In this case, it was me! Muahahaha! Got any cheesestrings?
RegicidalDwarf42
kaori_fox
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling
3nodding you came..that's good i was getting a tinsie bored and hyper/evil... twisted
now lets kill the boys...except the cute ones... xd
kiba-maru
* dives into pillow fort.. not knowing.. its a pillow fort.. but thinking it as a big pile o pillows* WEEEE!!! -thud- * dives strait into SAILORMOON FAN * owwwww.. wha... wha di i land on.....* feels around... possibly molesting accidently S F.*
*hits with pillows like with 20 at the same time* hahah, *falls over* Ouch
Gibberling
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling

Ow! *starts hitting mercilessly*
RegicidalDwarf42
kiba-maru
sailormoon_fan04
kiba-maru

*Grabs pillows away* HA!
* before all that happen... he cried.... cause he felt hurt =P then... CANNON BALL!*
kiba-maru

help me i'm on my own
O Ren Ishii
*Jumps in through the window.* There isn't a party unless someone break a window. In this case, it was me! Muahahaha! Got any cheesestrings?
*great!~broken window and lamp what next...try not to burn the house down....(im serious lol...)

*hands cheestring*
Gibberling
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling

...*throws a pillow at you*.... whee
kaori_fox
RegicidalDwarf42
kaori_fox
RegicidalDwarf42
Gibberling
now lets kill the boys...except the cute ones... xd

yay, i'm saved biggrin
sailormoon_fan04
kiba-maru
*hits with pillows like with 20 at the same time* hahah, *falls over* Ouch
G..G..gAH!!!!! EPP OW OO!!! GEEz.. GAH! S.. S... SRRY!!!*catches berath after being bombarbed by the pillow* * finds bigg lmpy pillow and swings at ya*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff