Welcome to Gaia! ::

devil hellish
*takes off my locket and holds it, a tear sheading* dead *repeats untill fads*

((I was going to post to say something, but Gaia must've had some type of problem at the moment.))

Seiho creeps over to a table closer to the girl. He wonders what could be the matter, and with his curious nature, he intends to find out, with or without her help. He looks over at her and smiles and he points to the seat beside of him. He wants her to sit down there and he is so good at prying, he even scares himself.

"Come sit down, enjoy a cup of tea with me!"
devil hellish
*takes off my locket and holds it, a tear sheading* dead *repeats untill fads*

*sits next to her*
You alright?
((Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I think she may be distracted at the time. I guess I should have known better to post myself, but you... you don't have an excuse. razz ))
Christie-chan
TotalRecallGurl
Christie-chan
Christie-chan
hello biggrin
She stood at the door, realizing no one had noticed her. Miya bit her lip and quietly sat down at a table, embarrased from making a fool of herself.
"Hey, I'm Jessi. I'm the bartender. Something to drink? Soda, wine, etc?"
um, do you have lemonade?
"Sure!" Jessi turns around and gets out the lemonade mix, and makes the lemonade, and gives the glass to Christie.
TotalRecallGurl
Christie-chan
TotalRecallGurl
Christie-chan
Christie-chan
hello biggrin
She stood at the door, realizing no one had noticed her. Miya bit her lip and quietly sat down at a table, embarrased from making a fool of herself.
"Hey, I'm Jessi. I'm the bartender. Something to drink? Soda, wine, etc?"
um, do you have lemonade?
"Sure!" Jessi turns around and gets out the lemonade mix, and makes the lemonade, and gives the glass to Christie.
She takes the glass and smiles "thank you."
((I like your siggy Christie. Did you see the movie Bruce Almighty?))
TotalRecallGurl
((yeah, but i was half asleep at the time... sweatdrop hehe))
((When people resort to casual conversation to keep a roleplay going, you might as well call it quits. Good show though, MasterPimp. (Keep in mind, that's just my opinion, which is why I'm leaving.) Take care everyone.))
Well, just lke the first post says, On fridays we can have parties of any magnitude.
So, do ya'll wanna party?
MasterPimp
Well, just lke the first post says, On fridays we can have parties of any magnitude.
sure biggrin
Christie-chan
TotalRecallGurl
((yeah, but i was half asleep at the time... sweatdrop hehe))
((Well that's what I was thinking of, when he sees the light and it turns out to be a huge bus))
Christie-chan
MasterPimp
sure biggrin

Cool!!
I'll be the DJ xp
What do ya'll want to hear
*walkes in*
Yoru-no-Ookami
*walkes in*

What up?
nothing much, was looking who where in here

Quick Reply

Submit