Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I can go fast enough."

Marek turned when he heard the new voice.

"To answer your question, soldiers are coming to burn it down."
bumblebee_1234
Nancy Smith
She approached the company and said, "Hey! Are you from that town over there? I was heading there, anything you can tell me about it?"

Lila looks at the stranger, "Don't go, nowhere is safe... come with us."
"Back where i came from?..." She looked a little uneasy. "If you're sure that town is nothing good..." As an afterthought, she said, "I could lead you back there if you like"

Invisible Hoarder

11,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
((this was fun you guys! If you ever get together like this again, pm me... gaia is being stupid and I have to go practice.))
Marek Arazien
"I can go fast enough."

Marek turned when he heard the new voice.

"To answer your question, soldiers are coming to burn it down."
She looked at him horrified. "That's just terrible! Glad I ran into you guys, then"
bumblebee_1234
((this was fun you guys! If you ever get together like this again, pm me... gaia is being stupid and I have to go practice.))
((bai confused ))
no one's here stressed
Nancy Smith
She looked at him horrified. "That's just terrible! Glad I ran into you guys, then"

"You may be better off with out us. We will probably slow you down."
Marek Arazien
Nancy Smith

"You may be better off with out us. We will probably slow you down."

She ran back up the road towards her home and ran into Marek and the others, "Monsieur, the town ahead is safe for now and a friend of my uncle's has offered to let the whole group stay. If we hurrry, we can be there by sunup." She was breathing heavily, having run the whole time.
"Take them and go on without me. It'll be faster that way and take Sajuu. I'll try to lead them away."
Marek Arazien
"Take them and go on without me. It'll be faster that way and take Sajuu. I'll try to lead them away."

She silently obeyed by grabbing up her siblings, carrying the younger on her hip and holding the older child by the hand, and walked on to the village at a fast pace.
*Clave woke as Marek disappeared out the back door, holding Sajuu. Wondering what he had missed, he got up and made to follow them.*

((is anybody else on this thing, or just me?))
*As he exited, he saw the village behind him was ablaze. Utterly confused, he saw Marek join with the other peasents, and a few newcomers he did not recognise.*

((Geez, you guys have done a heap since I left. By the way, are we just leaving Tyler in his bed to roast?))
*As he ran, Clave loosened his hunting axe from it's discreet holster. He had kept it hidden even from the rest of his group, as it was impossible to know who to trust these days.*

((Ok, I really came on at a bad time. I'll try again same time tomorrow if anybody reads this))
*While walking down the road he noticed a group of villagers*
"Hello."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas