Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark
*he jumps back slightly as he see's another female* it does not matter what i am...

She stepped forward, only to withdraw her foot. "And why is that?" Saddly, Kira was carefree, kind, and rather . . . Erm, nosey. One wolf ear was perked with the other half-bent, as she continued watching him curiously.
*he takes a step back* becuase i am not importent and therefore what i am is also unimportent
scenic-dark
*he takes a step back* becuase i am not importent and therefore what i am is also unimportent

"But that doesn't matter. I still want to know, even if it isn't of any high importance." The wolf demoness said promptly, cocking her head in curiousity still, softly grinning in an engaging manner.
scenic-dark
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark
*he jumps back slightly as he see's another female* it does not matter what i am...

She stepped forward, only to withdraw her foot. "And why is that?" Saddly, Kira was carefree, kind, and rather . . . Erm, nosey. One wolf ear was perked with the other half-bent, as she continued watching him curiously.

now hanging upside down from the branch
"nope nope not true"
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark

"But that doesn't matter. I still want to know, even if it isn't of any high importance." The wolf demoness said promptly, cocking her head in curiousity still, softly grinning in an engaging manner.
*he growls again* fine i am...a human now can we leave it at that *he says as he backs up a bit more seemingly sceard of the two girls* -{edit}-
scenic-dark
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark

*he growls again* fine i am...a human now can we leave it at that *he says as he backs up a bit more seemingly scared of the two girls*

still hanging
"sooo??? i'm human ^ ^"
scenic-dark
*he growls again* fine i am...a human now can we leave it at that *he says as he backs up a bit more seemingly sceard of the girl*

Gently, she laughs. "Right. What's with the growling, though . . . ? If you wish to tell, that is." She sat down upon the cement sidewalk, not even caring if she was getting herself a bit dirty. Kira hadn't meant to scare the boy, only to figure out why he was the way he acted. But then again, it was curiousity tat was the burden that led her into the questions, wasn't it? But besides that, she hummed once more, finishing the song from where she had started off.
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark
*he growls again* fine i am...a human now can we leave it at that *he says as he backs up a bit more seemingly sceard of the girl*

Gently, she laughs. "Right. What's with the growling, though . . . ? If you wsih to tell, that is." She sat down jupon the cement sidewalk, not even caring if she was getting herself a bit dirty. Kira hadn't meant to scare the boy, only to figure out why he was the way he acted. But then again, it was curiousity tat was the burden that led her into the questions, wasn't it? But besdies that, she hummed once more, finishing the song from where she had started off.

changes to her fox form and jumps on Kira's head
"maybe he wants to seem a threat or like a demon/youkai whichever"
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark

Gently, she laughs. "Right. What's with the growling, though . . . ? If you wsih to tell, that is." She sat down jupon the cement sidewalk, not even caring if she was getting herself a bit dirty. Kira hadn't meant to scare the boy, only to figure out why he was the way he acted. But then again, it was curiousity tat was the burden that led her into the questions, wasn't it? But besdies that, she hummed once more, finishing the song from where she had started off.
*he narros his eyes* fine....i am half neko half demon....and i dont mean to be rude but i do not really like your kind....you wolfs hunt and kill us...same with you foxes *looks to the other girl*
Midnite Enchantress
"maybe he wants to seem a threat or like a demon/youkai whichever"

"Perhaps." Kira looks up to the fox upon her head, lightly petting her on the head. "Why do you suppose that, though, Midnite?"
scenic-dark
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark

*he narros his eyes* fine....i am half neko half demon....and i dont mean to be rude but i do not really like your kind....you wolfs hunt and kills us...same with you foxes *looks to the other girl*

"gah?O.o' me? soo what.. personally I hate killing I dont kill I'm not that type of vixen"
looks down to Kira
"sorry forget what I just said I was wrong"
scenic-dark
*he narros his eyes* fine....i am half neko half demon....and i dont mean to be rude but i do not really like your kind....you wolfs hunt and kills us...same with you foxes *looks to the other girl*

A grin curled at her lips, with fangs peering out, pointing down at her chin. "So you knew I was a wolf demon? Smart boy. But I don't pose a threat, you see. I can't even hurt a fly. Even if I wanted." There was a black puff off smoke, and in Kira's place was a small wolf pup. "I'm still in my pup years, though I looekd older. I'm only about a year or so in wolf years, though thirteen at the time when I seem human."
A man in a black trenchcoat and pants walked into the park.

He was looking for something. His eyes darted around the park, his eyes shifting to the dark...
Kira the Wolven Demon
scenic-dark

A grin curled at her lips, with fangs peering out, pointing down at her chin. "So you knew I was a wolf demon? Smart boy. But I don't pose a threat, you see. I can't even hurt a fly. Even if I wanted." There was a black puff off smoke, and in Kira's place was a small wolf pup. "I'm still in my pup years, though I looekd older. I'm only about a year or so in wolf years, though thirteen at the time when I seem human."

falls on her as she transforms
"O.O gah!........uhh X.x
A loud crash is heard and a man in a green cloak is laying on the ground,next to a tree, with a broken tree branch underneath him. "Ow....damnit that hurt.." He stands and notices the people around him and he dusts himself off. "Uh..well, Hi. "

(my bad, i had to re-post due to ambiguousness)
Midnite Enchantress
falls on her as she transforms
"O.O gah!........uhh X.x

Kira suddenly fell over with the weight of Midnite, though she wasn't exactly that heavy. Spirals were in the young demoness's eyes. "Owwie . . . Erm, remind me not to do that next time . . . " Her white pelt glimmered within the moonlight, seemingly as creamy as the large meteor itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff