Welcome to Gaia! ::

..: "Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear." :..

User Image

..: Taiga :..
..: Enchantress :..
..: Beast Tamer :..

Piles of multi-colored leaves were abundant in this forest, which might have been what she enjoyed most about the majestic foliage of the Forest of Fall. Alone, a small figure crept with a loping stride, equipped with a silken gown with sleeves that trailed in her wake, hanging from her bare shoulders and supported by the curve of her bust. The material was nearly black, only lighter in comparison to long raven strands piled atop her head. They were secured in a pile with two chopsticks that sported gems on the ends; their sharpened tips meticulously hidden. Her pale flesh was decorated in ink, ranging from floral to patterns of mythical beings that trailed from her shoulder and wrapped around her torso, ending on top of a bare foot opposite the starting limb.

Slowly she moved, the delicate features of her face bearing little emotion as she inhaled the crisp air and allowed a twitch at the corners of her full lips. She hadn't strayed far from the tree line that accompanied the town ,only a mile from humanity. It never seemed far enough, not so for her as she never happened upon large creatures and wild beings this close to town. Quietly she trekked with bare feet gliding along the leafy ground below off a beaten path that lead near a small opening in the forest, free of overgrown limbs. There were a series of boulders here, almost unnaturally placed which attracted the curiosity of those only willing to travel far enough to find it.

Rounding a smooth rock, she weaved through the massive mounds until she reached a larger one, towering high above her 5'3” frame. Alongside the rock there was a small burrow, its entrance hidden with leaves. A pair of pale blue hues scanned the surrounding area before she sunk gracefully to her knees and began sifting through the makeshift entrance. Moving twigs and stems into a orderly pile, Tai sat slowly back onto her heels before removing a small satchel from the garter belt equipped to a curvy thigh. Loosening the drawstrings she withdrew a slender piece of raw pork, the pink flesh still damp with bodily fluid as she lowered it near the entrance to the secret burrow. For a long moment she waited, closing the kohl stained lids of her cat like eyes as she began to hum a quiet melody; as daunting as the unknown forest itself. She would sit completely still as something began to stir deep within the earthy confines.

Who? Alone.
What? Wandering.
Where? Forest of Fall.
When? Early evening.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vxau

Crimson: Forest of fall.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As per usual he was in one of his moods, and this mood took him on a long walk. A deep journey into the madness that seemed to always consume him. Rather the anger, he was not really insane or anything of the sort but just about everything made him angry. Even the way the leaves fell near him was starting to piss him off. Crimson just did not find a lot in life that did not anger him let alone kept him happy. There were odd things that did, an odd companionship that did as well, but for the most part: no, everything just made him so angry he could taste it.

Slouched forward a little with both hands tucked deep into his pockets he sighed a heavy sigh which caused small slips of flames to spurt from his mouth before he stopped cold in his tracks and clenched his eyes shut, gritting his teeth. " If I see one more of these dead leaves fall..." They were honestly making him so angry and he couldn't understand why. Truth be told he did not want to understand why, he just wanted to punch all of these god forsaken leaves out of existence. It would take a while but he had a sort of committed anger to just about anything he set his mind to.

It finally sank in that he had walked himself clean passed the entrance of the village and deep within the Forest of Fall. So it began to make more sense as to why he was seeing such a site that he was sure many would say was beautiful. Of course looking at the death of other things is always beautiful, never when it's your own. People were pathetic for the most part, at least he thought so. Crimson kept moving while pulling his hands out of his pockets and folding his arms across his chest. In the distance there was someone else but he paid no mind to it only because he was already so lost in his anger that right now all he wanted to do was punch something. He had already decided he would go deeper into the forest and vent a little on some tree's or perhaps wildlife if his actions became provoked. From what he understood there were plenty of dangerous creatures in these forests.

Crimson and calmly walked right by the young woman only to stop a few feet beyond her. His tail flicking from side to side in annoyance. "You should probably get up and make on your way." His voice was deep but not rumbling, it was more brash than anything. His gaze however defied his burning appearance and rested coldly on her when he turned his head to look down at her. While his eyes did appear to be ignited by something similar to what was going on with his flesh the stare was a very cold one indeed.

Truth was he wanted her to leave or at least get further away from him so he could vent his frustrations with his fists in this place. The man was a time bomb and the time was running very short. even now with his arms crossed his hands were clenching on his own flesh. Not nearly enough to make himself bleed but if she was paying close enough attention she could easily see how tense he was becoming the longer she lingered there.

While staring at her, glaring more so than anything. He took measure of the woman, and while she looked absolutely harmless he knew better. Not only did he come from a land where harmless, and small women were often very dangerous but he knew one personally who was extremely dangerous. So the six foot man stood with a firm understanding to not think this girl a simple damsel in the forest. After all she couldn't be unless she wasn't alone or she wouldn't survive out here for long.

"It would be wise...if you moved" He would only state this if she did not immediately take heed to his words stated prior. The guy really wasn't one for talking.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

bg music:Last Train Home

♞Name: Hapin Vigelantus
♞Location: Fall District

- -

Walking further into this crimson colored town, with the sack on his back. Hapin moved slowly through the roads keeping his ears open to voices of the residence to the land. His walk slowing down a bit to ease drop on conversation to get the news of the lands current state. But he also hope to get some possible leads on what he was looking for.

Still carrying the man size sack over his right shoulder. He use his left hand to dive into his coat to pull out a Hookah pen. Placing it to his lips to inhale the substance within, he'd exhale not that of silk gray cloud. Instead he exhale embers that extinguish against the breeze. This catching the attention of some kids. Hapin wasn't all to interested in stopping to do it again. He just had something he was looking for "Maybe some other time." Hapin had taken note of a tall man the same color as the dying leaves with pink hair whom had walked in the direction of the gate not to long ago.

He didn't follow the man, just took a note of a possible individual to speak to later should his travels deem meaningless. Though he keep his eyes wide open, for that he was looking for had a tendency to hide in plan sight very very well. But he knew they weren't in this immediate area. Stopping by a vender selling Persimmons, he purchase 3 of them just to sustain for a little bit. He did travel a long way across land and water, a little nourishment wouldn't hurt. Setting the sack down against a wall, he sit against a barrel and enjoy his snack as he plan ahead.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Name: Oichi

Oichi smile a bit as she makes her way towards them. She was happy to see him doing well, after all it would make Litih happy as well. She had chosen to take the longer route to get to them as it was she was reviewing the match she had just gotten into with Fen. She was a complete shock at what she felt. She was also trying to calm down her houtai that seem still upset with what had happened. If she didn't have strong enough bond with her houtai it could kill her right there and then. However, she had her suit for such a long time it didn't do what it normally would have done. "I think you shouldn't be drinking too much, plus you need to tell me what I just went through. " she says with a small laugh as she has her head facing the group. "Kevin you shouldn't be punching other as well... you still haven't fully healed." she says as she looks more at him than the others.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"To Be Devoured By The Dragon...."

:: ::
~Sky~
Hekkenda Hisakata Fukurou - Neko no Mura : Summer District - Saibaigami a top Colosseum arcs
User Image

bg-Let Us Prey

"Completely over your head as usual."

Hekkenda gesturing his hand like gun, "My point proven." he false fire at the sky before sitting up. With his left hand he'd pat Kevin on the back pretty hard despite the canine's current condition, though it look like he was trying to help the wolf cough up whatever it was his body was rejecting "Learn to read the atmosphere a little my dude. You won't be as clueless then." The owl mused. He was aware of the impact of Fenris supposed death had on everyone that knew him. However~

"SUIGETSU." he call out striking the wolf in the solar plexus with a bent finger. "GANCHU" striking below the mans nipples "KYOEI" between 5th & 6th ribs "DENKO" between 7th & 8th ribs "KOTE" striking the wrist to the hand Kevin use to punch Fenris "SHUKO" back of hand "SOTOJAKUZAWA" outer forearm "UCHIJAKUZAWA" inner forearm "HIJIZUME" elbow "UDEKANSETSIJ" arm joint "WANSHUN" finishing these quick strikes up with the back of the upper arm. Kevin's body at first would feel like Hekkenda was jabbing him with needles for a brief moment before going numb in the areas struck. Granted the wolf didn't fight back would probably leave him confused being unable to use his punching arm. After 2minutes the wolf should feel sick to his stomach causing him to puke up any bad blood.

User Image
(tatted on back: Sky King's Mark)

"This should stop the bleed for now, till you get checked up properly. You may be an idiot but your no good as a dead idiot."

Hekkenda said flat out before moving away from Kevin. The wolf was still a comrade, so he help him out although he could of given a warning. The bird knew some acupuncture he could put to use for various uses. Used it on himself after the last battle he had since his body had been attack internally at one point. Hopping over to Fenris who was getting quite tipsy, the owl boy let out a whistle of impression.

"Boy you should start wearing a helmet. They gave you quite the knocking to forget even that."

Taking a fist he strike Fenris in the forehead like a brother would to another. It wasn't a harmful strike just another acknowledgement thing. "To change the world for the better of course." Lowering his hand from the lion's forehead. "Long story short. That last party we had where you happened to KO." referring to the incident "Left this town in quite a shock." toss a thumb back to Oichi "Oichi and I had our own dancing partners. But seeing as how we're here you can figure how that went." hopefully Fenris was quick to catch on.

"Course mines ended in a bang."

The fight changed the Bird boy also if one couldn't tell. "We can't let the himes of this village be left in tears, that would be bad." sounding like Fenris himself there. Hekkenda pinching the bridge of his own nose with his eyes closed "I'll be the one with the most dance partners next time. If you all are too slow, I'll leave nothing for any of you." Basically he was calling dibs now and that he wasn't gonna leave any of the fun for the others here.

"The Sky Dragon King isn't one to share the spot light on the dance floor so easily. Isn't that right King?"

A large green horn owl dropping behind Fenris and nearly blowing everything away with it's entrance. The massive bird head butted the lion before nuzzling the man, he to was happy Brother Fenris was back.

Ki Center: - 100%

Effects active:

Items:

equiped Primary Weapons:
Katana: x8
Devil Eater (Giant cleaver)
Blade of the Duel Wielding Demon
Storm blade
Storm Chamber Status: Loaded:☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Special Weapon:
Concealed

Unique Weapon /Tools/:
Owl Flute
Mitsubishi
Bolas
3 scrolls

" Is To Know What It Means To Be Erased From Existence..."

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Did The Best I Could/Saibaigami

Looking at Oichi Kevin would just grin at her, not that she could see this and said, “Ya well making others feel that way deserves a punch like that at the very least, besides you know that when my temper gets the best of me I’m not one to think before I act or worry about the consequences. Though you are right I did push myself too…” At that moment Kevin would get interrupted by Hekkenda’s jabbing causing pain to repeatedly shoot through him as he coughed up blood again. As he was about to yell at Hekkenda saying, “Hey what the fu…” He would then realize that he didn’t feel as much pain in his body anymore and focused Fenrir’s energy into his body once more, focusing on the areas that hurt the most and said, “Um nevermind, thanks.” Somewhat confused as to what it was that Hekkenda had just done since while he did know a few pressure points they were only ones used for attacking and not healing.

He would then look at Fenris with a confused and slightly irritated look on his face since he hadn’t yet put together that Fenris had lost his memories and said, “What the actual ******** Fenris, how can you forget Serenity?! I’m starting to get the feeling I missed something as I was getting carried away…” Frowning as he did, and would growl at the mention of the incident and said, “…don’t remind me, I didn’t even get the chance to fight since they left the moment Fenbro died even with one right in from of myself and Dream-sensei.” A cold aura escaping despite him putting all the energy he received from Fenrir into healing himself since he still felt guilty about not being there to help Fenris though not as much as before because of the talking to that Ashley had given him…along with a firm smack to the face. He would then grin at Hekkenda and said, “Don’t go getting too cocky now Feathers, just cause I’m the furthest behind of our group doesn’t mean I will let you have all the fun. Besides with the rate of my training I will catch up to you and surpass all of you before you even realize it.” He would then close his eyes to pull the cold aura back in so that he could heal as quickly as possible.

Chakra Energy Levels: 93%
Physical Energy Levels: 100%
Fenrir Storm: 0%
Fenrir Factor 100% chakra production no longer active
10 4-bladed shuriken
5 Experimental Exploding 4-bladed shuriken
7 3-curved bladed shuriken
16 kunai
5 Experimental exploding kunai
10 needles
6 explosive tags
Weighed down by 150 lbs.
2 emergency recovery pills

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mask: Saibaigami

Things slowly started sinking in as these guys spoke, all three of them were pinging memories hard in his head but he couldn't really register it all at once. It was a slow murky mess that was very slowly becoming clear. It wasn't that he got hit on his head hard or anything of the like he was actually taken out of life and his soul was scattered into the puppets of himself that he made. So it was literally all gradually coming back to him. Fenris lowered the gourd when he felt Hekkenda knock on his head and started to smile a little while folding his arms. Even if he couldn't remember everything he knew by listening to them and watching them interact with one another that it was great to be back.

" Yeah...Kevin seems I've forgotten a lot of people really important to me, and a lot of things. I'd doubt that I'm even at my same fighting potential right now. The old me could probably kick this me's a**. Hell I don't even fully remember my death to be honest. Just clips." The man laughed softly and rubbed his chin gently. "Fact is I think I was ******** around too much and that's what ended up getting me in a bad spot." Pointing a finger at Hekkenda and Oichi he smirked. "Seems like the party kicked off and they were more the life of the party. Of that, I'm stoked. That's some super hype right there!" The man once known as masked finally felt his body start to relax as he let out a soft sigh. This lasted for about two seconds before he leaned forward and froze, his mane standing on end. He wasn't angry, but startled by the sudden spiritual presence he felt around him. Anyone who was linked to this man that was coming would feel this heavy pull at their soul and anyone who could feel spirits would be able to feel this entity approach as well.

Kanashimi: 100%
Yurei: 100%
Chakra: 90%

User Image

A right boot hit hard on the air and rippled out spiritual agony of soft screams so soothing that they could lure one to the demise as this creature walked through the air above them and down towards them slowly. From head to toe he was covered in a thick substance that appeared the same as the night sky filled with stars, but with every step he took the substance filtered off, back and into the air fading into nothing, decaying before all of them. His left arm completely armored with angelic wings sprouting from the back of the armor. As these wings were not his but they belonged to the unfortunate being whom he took great pleasure in killing.

On his body he donned a rich blue robe which was concealed on his right arm by another set of armor that adorned it. This segmented armor being green while the armor on his left arm that once belonged to an angel being a brilliant pink. Both of these sets were crafted by not only the souls but the blood, body, and bones of the ignorant who had challenged him, or stepped out of place. These two pieces meant something to him and he hardly wore them unless unsettled to say the least. Around his neck was not his typical blue living scarf. It was a large purple one that covered most of his face at the very least stopping at the bridge of his nose showing off those hot pink eyes.

Blue hair danced messily in front of his face as his large fox ears twitched from annoyance while he walked towards Fenris. "Your rouse brings me great displeasure child. Prank who you will but know your place in my domain." Unless the others moved by the time Paradox was six feet away from Fenris they would all be enveloped in a bright, but not blinding white light that slowly subsided and would appear that they were in a large white room with twinkling purple and blue lights fluttering around them. He did not speak to them to warn them not to touch the lights that got close to them or they would hear the agony of the soul that was actually there. His eyes were fixated only on Fenris. Paradox had no idea that he lost his memories, he was extremely annoyed that his soul went dark(unseen) for a while only to resurface. Fenris had discovered a way without knowing it to hide from Paradox. However this also meant he would have to die and segment his soul, scatter if one would which caused him to lose memories. So it wasn't very useful if he really wanted to hide from the man it was just annoying if nothing else for it did not break the bond on his soul.

When Paradox lifted his left hand to reach out to Fenris he paused as it was apparent that Fenris did not understand what was going on. Paradox could literally see that his soul was still in a way fragmented and he was trying to piece things together. "You foolish child. I see your plight and while I could help you I will allow you this gift of suffering until you fully understand. " Paradox slowly turned away from Fenris and glanced over to Kevin if he was still in the area which would mean he was in the deadzone as of now. " Let this be a lesson to you as well. No matter what you do, where you go, and even in death. You will not escape the toll that you have to pay on your soul."

Just like that unless otherwise interrupted Paradox, the deadzone, and everything, every soul he brought with him was gone.

Mask: Saibaigami

It all seemed to slow down as he took a deep breath and sat down where he stood. "The ******** was that guy on about?" In a way Fenris knew but did not wish to speak on it honestly. He wasn't one-hundred percent sure about it yet but he had a strong feeling as to whom Paradox was. Blinking a few times he stood up quickly. "Holy s**t I have brothers!...Wait...those clowns should be alright I don't think they were here when all that went down...were they?" He asked openly. It was almost as if what transpired did not even happen he was just so blissfully unaware of all things serious as he took another sip from his gourd. "This some good s**t man, some high in the sky apple pie s**t." He nodded and tapped the gourd.

Kanashimi: 100%
Yurei: 100%
Chakra: 90%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out