Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Gaian

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        A drifting man with oddly colored hair.... Very rare even for the most odd ball people a almost sky blue color tied up into a long pony tail. Brightly colored crimson iris that have a slight yet dim glow to them. Long dark blue coat hanging off his shoulders as he walked about. As if he had little care for anyone the man looked down for a moment. All movement stopping for the brief instance he saw a bug, a ant walking past him. His foot coming down to crush it with not care. Only to continue his movement, as the sky-blue haired male seemed to finding the city of Neko no Mura a rather complex setting. Though he tended to not blend in, most of the time people stare at the odd hair, and eyes. But mostly that sword handle that poked out from the belt along his waist. Despite the cold looking expressionless face of the humanoid looking male. He clearly didn't seem to care about the others that were talking about him behind his back. When Kaz had entered the city he merely was looking around.

Sparkly Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
Roukai Ronan

The devil's eyes caught sight of the literature that floated gracefully past her. Extending her arm and reaching out for it she gazed at the inscription a sultry laugh escaping her vocal cords. "How juvenile.."

She assumed the messenger still lurked, after all they would surely want to know the message was received. Holding the thin material between her index and middle finger heat began to emit from her fingertips darkening the edges before causing the tree remnant to combust into flames. Releasing it she allowed the ash to fall to the ground.

"Do you truly wish to perish? The feline children of this village have suffered enough calamity and I will not allow something to playful to cause harm to them." She paused for a moment her tail whipping the air.

"Messenger."

"Declaring war will not only gain this faction's attention. Their allies out number the lot of you, all skilled with immense ability."

Folding her large wings in she sighed and rolled onto her back, her body still suspended in the air.

"It is my recommendation you forget about this place, and never return."

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Glancing back at her paper work she rolled her head from side to side listening to the other feline speak. Drifting off into thought she was quickly jerked out of it from the sound of his hissing. Dream sat upright then leaned over the small desk her purple appendage rolling into the air.

She hadn't said anything yet, but an appalling expression came over her visage as the man stripped down, scattering his clothes around the office only to then cover himself with a towel. He quickly made his way to the door which caused an eyebrow to raise as her eyes became fixated on his position at the door. Hearing the conversation she knew exactly who it was, not at all who she was expecting. But while he was here she figured she could get some of his paper work out of the way as well. Leaning to her left side she opened a small compartment, a listing of the vacant and occupied housing.

Another voice rose among the pair at the door. Once more Dream leaned over to the side to catch a glance at who it was, knowing already. Waving her hand she called her former partner back into the room.

"They can come in, I have some business with them."

Yawning and laying back against the wood panel flooring she gazed up to the evening sky, the colors colliding with the spring side half of her backyard creating an almost surreal glow. Before they would make their way into the office like room Dream would be sitting up again, ready to be official.

Noob

Cross the Heavens

This world is a beautiful and strange place...

User Image

"Mnnnyaaahhh!" The kitten of the Arissa cried out as she ran close behind the stranger in the village of cats. Her crimson ears bounced as she placed herself in front of him. One couldn't tell it by looking at her or deduce it from how she acted but she was the youngest of the Arissa triplets, nineteen in age.

Skipping she trotted around him, looking him up and down. Hopping back she opened her arms happy to have stumbled on the stranger.

"Ha.. Hallo!" The cat girl exclaimed rocking back and forth on the soles of her shoes awaiting a response.

....But I need your hand in such a wonderland.

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kevin heard his sensei say to let Kevin in so he stepped around Fenris and walked up into his sensei's room and said," greetings sensei, what business did you have with me since I only came here to ask if I needed to stay in a house or if I could just sleep in the wilderness around the village, besides I would rather give your brother less of a reason to kill me since he already hates me just because I'm a wolf,... which I really don't understand why he's so racist though." Kevin then sat down to have his discussion with Dream.

In Kevin's head his ancestors said to Kevin,- We really don't understand how you can stand having a cat for a teacher-, at that Kevin groaned and whispered to himself," not you too, why is it that even my own ancestors are racist,"

Malevolent Gaian

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mini Moon

Also a instance did his hand go to the handle of the sword, only to hesitate on reacting as he did or would have. His slightly glowing crimson colored eyes drifted down towards the little girl as if the lolicon alert button hasn't been pressed yet he simply had a oversize sweat droplet sliding down the back of his head. Kaz looked down for a moment as if unamused by the strange little creature.

"Hello?" He slightly replied in a dull, soft voice. Almost like he didn't want to reply, but children demanded attention for some reason. His hands resting at his sides and away from the bone-handled sword. He didn't want to be called a child killer in this village, such things would be rather bad.

Noob

Cross the Heavens

User Image

His response delighted her and she mewed softly swaying her furry red tail from side to side. Taking a few small strides towards him she raised herself onto her tip-toes and leaned over, the tip of her nose perhaps an inch away from his.

Sanura grinned, the large smile curling her lips. He was obviously a fighter of some kind, but she felt no fear from him. One of her flaws, she was quite naive even for her age.

Her bright, cyan eyes became infatuated with his, not letting them go from her hold.

"Did you come here to see Onee-chan? Or the fireflies..." Her voice drifted then she squeaked, the sound emitting from her vocal cords bursting back into air. "The fireflies on Summer side are beautiful! Its going to be dark soon, we can go..!" The youthful girl giggled and fell back onto the ball of her foot waiting eagerly for his response.

(Thank you for the picture, onee-chan! I love it. )

Malevolent Gaian

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mini Moon

Her cute, and strange rather innocent behavior seemed.... Delightful if you are into that kind of thing. Rather yellow light situation as he took a step back, long dark blue, and black coat acting like a cloak that hanged over his shoulders covered most of his form. He pulled it slightly to hide the sword as it wasn't a favorable thing to show off.

"I'm simply passing through, though seeing some fireflies would be a nice change from things." He spoke with a calm and well mannered voice. His observation of the girl didn't grant him much insight on her. A rather odd nekomata with a curious nature. He didn't know who her onee-chan was, but it seemed rather interesting that she had family who wanted to be around her.

Kaz looked about the village, and felt the winds voice along his skin, and ears. Blowing in a odd direction, normally he'd take up, and leave to follow the winds direction, but seeing some fireflies with some odd ball cat-girl was good enough for now.

Noob

Cross the Heavens

User Image

Without any hesitation she reached for his hand and pulled him to her side glowing with sheer happiness. Holding his upper arm against her chest she cooed and nuzzled him, dragging him along as she made her way to her own home.

"We can get some crab chips on the way, and maybe some melon juice."

Her throat began to vibrate as a purr sound escaped her throat displaying her happiness with her new found friend

"Mmnnyahhh~ Have you even been here before? Are you going to be staying long? Do you need a place to sleep?" Sanura asked speaking a mile a minute and full of questions for him. Impatiently she curled her fingers inward into her palm and batted at his cheek in a very cat-like fashion.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Remember, lust comes in many forms.

User Image
Fenris cracked a smile as Kevin spoke to him the first time "Foolish, kid. This is the kage's building you hear what she wants you to hear, and you see what she wants you to see. You simply caught me...with my pants down. Even if you thought that nothing happened why would I be this nude around such a lovely woman?" Still Fenris did not turn when Dream spoke because he was still not allowing her to see his face. Pulling, his mask over his face when Kevin began to walk towards him and around him Fenris nerves jumped.
Total, disrespect.
Before kevin could even muster his first word a dark purple hand swam from the ground and gripped at his neck. If he avoided that one would be behind him and to the right meaning the only movement he had left was towards Fenris. If he avoided that way he would find his neck gripped by the lion. "Watch your tongue and your tone. Do not speak to her like she is your sensei. Dream is the Kage, the pure blood shadow of the Neko no Mura. Learn your manners and return to this manor when you do." With that Fenris gripped harder unless the hands formed by the spirits had a hold of him their grip would grow and toss him out.
Even if by some magical power of god like proportion he was able to evade all of these grabs he was now in Fenris' spiritual Yurei web, and with such disrespect Fenris would activate his yurei completely and show this young man what it is to respect someone. If nothing else Fenris would turn to the raiju and show this wolf how a pride is maintained. Now there was no actual gateway for Kevin to avoid all of these hands or Fenris, one of them would easily connect especially how fast it happened and what little window, which he could attempt to resist their hold or Fenris hold. If Fenris did get a hold of his neck the spiritual summoning hands would still latch onto kevin increasing the force in which he would be thrown out.
Now then if Kevin did get thrown out as well he should by this particular motion of attack he would not be thrown in a way that would send him flying but instead thrown at a diagonal into the ground where his body may skip a few times. "Respect the shadow, respect your kage, and her generals. For when a shadow strikes, only death remains." A final hand would reach up and close the door after motioning the other male into the manor if he had already not proceeded in.
With his mask on he turned to face Dream and entered her office removing his towel revealing his speedo which revealed a lot. However the manner in which he was walking, the tense motions he had to his steps showed he was obviously not trying to toy with her or seduce her. Instead he was just gathering his clothing and redressing himself. "My apologies Dream-hime, but he needs to learn respect. I may not be the male of this pride but you are all family and no-other will disrespect me as the protector of such family or you as the leader."
It was rare for Fenris to be so serious especially with his casual live life and be free attitude, but it suddenly changed. "So. I see you still dress the same, and you still don't look a day older. Dream you make a man feel guilty for any attraction to such a young appearing woman." Again since Dream knew him it was obvious he was just talking in a polite manner and not really meaning anything by his words. After all if he had meant to seduce her or anything of the sort he would have gotten a lot closer being that he is the touchy feely type.

"By the way, don't bother finding a location for me to stay. I'l be near but I enjoy the outdoors a lot more now." With that Fenris leaned against the wall and folded his arms. "I'll help you with any task you give me Kage" Lowering his head, ears, letting his tail lay flat against the ground, and buckling to one knee Fenris closed his eyes. Ultimate respect for champions sucka! He thought inwardly as he gave his old partner the strongest form of respect he could think to give her in her position. He would not raise until told.
It was possible but not necessarily heard that Serenity was hard at work in her lab, beneath the Arissa house on the winter side of things. The cool weather helped deal with the sometimes scorching heat of the lab. This creation of hers had a body similar to a man in armor, his facial features looked uncanny to being human. With the aide of her assistant she was able to breathe life into his mana core, magic being a key ingredient to his life.

Would he awaken? Now? Or possibly later... Perhaps never. She couldn't rush the process. It was a strange thing, to play God with her mechanical children. In this situation it would be his decision to respond.

While she knew how she created him she pondered if he could communicate emotions, or pain. In a way she hoped not, at least at first. His joints may have been a bit stiff initially they had yet to be worked out.

Observing him for a moment she stood proud of her manifestation of thought. One of her greatest mechanical creations yet. He seemed human enough, for the most part he had artificial skin constructed from thin fibers. In other parts of his body, along his feet and arms his flesh was more obviously metal as the synthetic skin would burn away, and cause the creature unnecessary pain. (assuming he could feel it. )

Raising her arm to wipe the sweat from her forehead she exhaled heavily. "I think its time for a break." The azure cat said raising a small canteen to her lips drinking the natural water from her home.

Sparkly Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
With no response from the messenger the demon woman laughed aloud.

"Have you turned a cowardly cheek to me? Does my sex scare you so much? I am but a feeble woman of course, have you no pride?" Bunny laughed again her tail cracking against the air.

"You have made your wisest choice yet, my juvenile dear."

From her vantage point she could easily spot her kitten Sanura. With a protective gaze she watched the two, kitten and strange progress towards the Arissa house. It was a motherly instinct that drove her to chase the man away, but held back. Sanura was by most standards an adult so she left her to her will. The emotion ate at her however, so she would satisfy it by leaving her eyes on the girl.

"The world from the eyes of a child.. Your innocence is so precious. Don't misplace it.. "
Look not to the ground to hide the truth.....

User Image

Upon the inner sanctum of Neko no Mura ust beyond the entrance that lead in from the maze like forest rest Xex. Contorted was his face by the affinity of ice and mist exploded from the mask with every breath he took. To this day his breaths were not labored for he had grown accustomed to breathing with the mask on. Sure at the start of this particular training it was a task but now it was second nature as if breathing normally without it.
Staring at the grass beneath him he sat there wondering what to do next, if this place needed to be cleansed. This land, there was a stench about it already, the stench of fire. Yomi had fallen on these people long ago and now the ice was in blossom growing out, incasing all around it to flourish and bring about the new growth, the new life for this place. To cleanse this land he had missed his chance.
Reaching down he took a hand full of dirt up and crushed it between his fingers slowly letting it return to the earth from which it came. "But I may still yet be able to help this land flourish." Standing and taking a slow stride he went on a mission to search for the leader of this village to learn of his best suited place. For now he was the Yomi Shinobi wandering the lands.

....Look to the truth to avoid the ground

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

RPC---------&>>Takeshi Genryusai

{ "Well, I wish that I could tell you it was easy,
just take the paved road right to paradise. }

When Takeshi was allowed to proceeded into the house he rose from his position and slid the door open long enough to slip inside, the same hand closing that doorway again once he had passed it. crimson eyes still dulled from his fight he proceeded forward to see the conflict between Fenris and Kevin. his long black hair flowed behind him as he felt some kind of spiritual energy ebb from Fenris. his own spiritual energy ebbed back toward what he felt in reply. it was at that time that Fenris might have sensed that Takeshi was some kind of spiritual being himself, but at the same time was more than that.

Ignoring the conflict so that he would not be involved he proceeded to the desk where Dream sat and lowered himself down onto his knees. his head bowing down in respect to the woman. if there was one thing the youth knew well it was how to respect those of rank and title, a trait taught by his father. in this position he remained, his hands shifting slightly for a moment as he thought on his next move. the left hand moved untying the bandoleer from his chest while the right slipped the wakizashi he carried from it's position along the back of his waist. letting the two weapons come together he laid them out in front of himself; disarming in her home out of respect and old tradition.

"You have summoned me here Dream? or should i address you as Kage? i know not the proper way."

His whispered words spoke soft and simple as he awaited what came next. he could feel the beginnings of the hunger as it started to tear at his insides. feeding was next on his list of priorities but that didn't mean the hunger was any less just because he planned on feeding. he couldn't feed on those in the village, but he had a stock of blood for use in his pocket dimension. once he found out what he was doing or where he would be headed from here he'd make a point to gather his energy.

{ But the truth is my friend, the pain and suffering never ends.
Make amends with medicine, amnesia, and lies. " }

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Alarmed when Fenris acted out in her house. Her metal claws almost drew out until it was known he meant no real harm to her former student or the Arissa house. Relaxing back at her position at the desk. Swallowing the saliva in her mouth she sighed only to look up and see Fenris in his indecency. Dream didn't fluster, or make to much of a fuss about it. A faint hue did lay over her cheeks, it was embarrassing to say the least.. The respect too.

As Takeshi also made his way into the room she stood and pulled the sliding paper door shut, closing off the area.

"...I'm no kage. My father was kage, I have not yet earned that title. I am simply the one who took the responsibility of this place in my father's stead. I can only hope to achieve his status." By this it had to have been obvious how high of a regard she held Itsuki Arissa.

When referring to the previous leader her entire demeanor, tone, way of speaking changed. Her usual attitude couldn't be in the same breath, or same thought of the man she looked up too.

"I appreciate it, though. It does mean a lot. However it is not necessary.. I really don't feel like I've earned it just yet. I will, someday.."

Shaking her head she unrolled the scroll listing the residential and commercial buildings. Names were listed as they were occupied and there were quite a few blank boxes as well. The native residents were written in blue ink, the adopted residents in blue. Taking a blue pen from one of the small compartments of the desk she began to inscribe "Takeshi" and then, "Kevin". Takeshi's residence resided on the autumn and winter border, Kevin resided on summer side.

"Takeshi. I've enlisted you in our ranks to be hired. This however also means, in a time of crisis you are also to aide Neko no Mura. This is your home too, now. We have to protect it. Things have been peaceful for awhile, but we can't be to comfortable. You're house is AW12. The letters signify your position in the village. The temperature will be cooler, but you'll have the joys of snow and the autumn time leaves. If you need assistance finding it, we can help you." She paused for a moment before remembering what she actually called him there for.

"Oh, right. I'll need some personal information, to document you becoming a resident.. Not that I would think you have them on your person." (Your profile counts as this and you already submitted it so don't worry. )

Directing her attention to Fenris.

"Fen tell Kevin that he will be staying in summer side. As expected he will experience hot weather. But its not all too bad, there are places to cool down. S08 is his building number" Dream paused again scowling. "While it might be tempting, tell him to try to not pick up all the sun bathers."

Well, the offical part of things was taken care of. Yawning she threw her hands up in the air stretching.

"Mmm.. I could go for some squid.." The cat mumbled.

Thinking back on what her former partner said she gently shook her head, chuckling. "It hasn't been /that/ long. Besides, lets hope I age well.. with you all around I don't see that happening." She said, joking... or was she? >c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff