Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
If the green left the grass on the other side

chαstítч , รฬєєt ςค๓๒เ๏ภ

Spring side, her apartment

The cambion did as she was told and shut the door so nothing would escape as they tried to prepare it.

"Yes, of course. I'll do my best~" She smiled and fetched her things, her shield was a large pot lid and her axe was a small wood axe, to fit her size. With her items equipped she scurried to her ancients side, and infront of the cages. "Okay..! I'm ready!" She said with her spaded tail nervously twitching. These things always made her so nervous.. since they try to talk you out of what you're about to do.

"Are we going to have a stew with them, or eat them fresh?" She asked looking up to the greater demon.

I would make like a tree and leave...

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
????? - entering through the summer and Autumn border

"I wonder where I am now, this place feels strange.." The female said with her red spaded tail swaying behind her. "My head hurts a little.. Maybe I'm just a bit..~" Looking over at a male gate guard. "Hungry..~" She finished off with a suggestive, alluring whimper.

"Mm-nn...! But I just got here, I should behave.. I don't want to wear out my welcome so fast..~" The young woman snickered and gave the feline she had whimpered at a cute wink.

Moving into the village with some beat to her step she couldn't help but notice an interesting change.

"..! My body adapted to this new area so fast..~ I don't look too much like an Abbadonian demoness.. oh goody~!" She squeaked, floating from the work of her little wings.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"This King of dawn."

User Image

:Chill Time:
Lafayette Tora "Fairy boy" = Winter District Tiger & Lioness Den (House)

Lafayette chuckled and nodded "Okay, I won't be long." He gave her a playful smack on the rear as a 'Hurry along, I'm coming'. Watching as she scurried off to their room, Fairy boy whistled opening the cabinets up and pulling out a couple of mugs, one with a deer on it and the other with a lamb. Dipping the cups into the pot of chocolate he made sure to get enough, cleaning the run off the outside of the cups.

Setting the cups down and putting the lid back on pot, the red star on Lafayette's bandanna sparked with a crimson flare as Fairy boy felt a minor pulse. It was star waves signalling that a Star Ceremony was getting started. But the flare died down and Fairy Boy only whistled because it was a while since he felt one of those and long time since he was in one. They were pretty intense, hope Jin's ready for a minor rebirth. Skip felt it too but the other animals didn't. There was a secret about that rabbit that will remain that way for a while.

Grabbing the mugs, though it a bit difficult because of brace. He managed it, walking pass their children, the animals of course "Rest well guys and gals." He made his way into their bed room, seeing his huntress prop up in bed all comfy. "Sorry for keeping you waiting~" he set the hot chocolate down on shelf by the bed which was in arms reach.

Undressing, he changed into his bed cloths which was really just his shorts and no t-shirt. He liked a good breeze it put him to sleep easier. Taking the brace off from around his neck, he positioned himself just behind Starlet in a way that she could rest against him. "Shall I read my star a bed time story?" Passing her cup, if she took it he'd grab his, holding her with one arm.

He was relaxed now. Real relaxed more then before,this was one of his favorite times of the day. Not sleeping but snuggling with his huntress.

"Will have you seeing stars if you insist..."

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Entity: Entering Summer gate.

Hot eyes stared at the gate in front of him. He didn't say anything but just stood there with his arms folded. The guard in front of him didn't say much either, he instead just lifted a brow and questioned the man with his expression nothing else. The Entity before him lifted a hand with a single digit pointing at the wall, or gate rather an shook said hand slowly while pointing. His mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. The digits returned to his bottom lip as he closed his mouth holding his chin for a moment and lowering his head a little still staring up at the gate. " That's a mighty big wall"

The guard looked at him baffled and sort of dumbfounded that this creature in front of him came all this way just to put so much thought into commenting on a wall. There were no wounds on him either so the guy had to have been one hell of a fighter or the creatures of the forest left him alone. The guard decided it was the latter of the two seeing how there was also no blood on his body. So he just rubbed his forehead and sighed.

Blinking and looking down at the guard in front of him The Entity spoke up. "Are you staring? I desteste when people stare." That's all he said before trying to make his way past the guard and into the village. Of course the guard started to stop him but what harm could a man who observed walls and hated when people stared at him do? He seemed harmless despite his odd appearance, but because he had not found a fight in the forest and it appeared his intention here was wall shopping of some sort. In other words he seemed harmless because he appeared stupid.

"Where have I found myself now? Boils my blood the places I end up because of some retarded misadventures. Absolutely pisses me off." The male grumbled as he folded his arms again and walked into the Village.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
"You Ever Stop To Ask Yourself When Looking In A Mirror...
Is That You?"
Lexa,
The Candy Man

Spring District Resident Chastity and Eurynome's apartment

Lexa was curious what was for dinner, he was starving and could eat a whole cow. But he wait to himself sitting on the couch relaxing. When that obsidian eye shut, Lexa drifted off into another thought. He hadn't forgotten about the feeling of the Lucky 7 earlier today, "Will I have to resort to assassination again..." He thought about it.If they are lurking around the domain of Neko no mura, he'll have to strike them before everyone being in this village could pick them up. This meant he was going to have to be 9 moves ahead of the ones who already saw them, though Lexa didn't know if anyone picked them up. But he wouldn't pass it off, that winter disturbance might of taken most peoples minds away from it or even link them to the Lucky 7 since it happened in one day.

Only reason he was going to have to pick them off before others was in the interest of the village. He didn't underestimate people here, he just wanted to keep safe and he knew most their powers since those members he fought along side once before. "I wonder how my students have grown." though they probably hated also. So much work ahead, and so much to look out for. The slightest detail as a snake with grass growing out of it, or a fox with strings connected to it could be a hazard. Because what he was dealing were beings of the bizarre category, and assassin work was something he took up while in the kingdom for a couple of missions. But when he was exiled he was mercenary to get by.

He won't tell anyone just yet only because he wasn't sure and didn't want to cause paranoia or chaos. So he was going to have be alert while taking it easy.

"Or The Other You..."

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yoake no ōkami Ankou Roth:
User Image
Winter side meeting with his old student.

The wind kicked around the feet of those three within the winter. His movements had quailed the thirst of the snow to break free, and lifted them into the air. Small walls, cast aside as if meant to be nothing sprouted in a large circle around Hekkenda, Dream and Fenris before the movement came to a sudden halt.

The walls of snow stopped in place and a good six feet in front of Dream was a ninja resting close to being on one knee with his head bowed slightly. His eyes were fixed on Fenris not the woman before him or the male off to her side. "You have made it difficult to track you my student. Why have you been hiding?" As he stood, and slowly did he stand the snow fell in the same slow pattern. It appeared as though it obeyed him and did not wish to cause any displeasure to the body before them.

Reaching up and pulling the bandages down from his face and around his neck the dark grey skinned male cast his white eyes matching the hair that fell in his face only slightly onto his student. He stood and walked towards him without remorse towards manners in efforts to give greetings to the others involved in the scene. Extending his left hand firmly he spoke yet again. "You have grown, and for this I am proud." Direct as he was towards his true Drow nature even if he could no longer return to their domain.
Before the flames all shall be cleansed. Within the ice lies the removal of sins.

Spring side: Spring side

User Image

((Permission from both authors was granted before this post was made))

Xex found himself between two warriors, a Samurai and a Dragon warrior. Both of his rapier's drawn, one over his own head to block the Dragon's swing and the other half pulled from it's sheathe to block the Samurai's upward slice. Deep breath's came before he spoke. "The leader of this village has a great use for the both of you. Samurai you say you aid someone who looks after this village in short you would do well to aid this cause, Dragon if you have someone here whom you look after you to would do well to aid this cause. I speak to purge those from this village who need not trespass. If your blades cry for battle take them up and fight along side me. Other wise I don't have the time for this foolishness and I will end you both where you stand."

As always completely serious he gauged them both and awaited their reactions. Xex did not have time to p***y foot around the subject and he was going to get his point across. If they were to help him, that was three counting himself that he had on his side against an unknown number of foes. From his previous count there were two but he had no idea if there were more to be honest. "Your skills are both honed, why not test your metal?" If allowed Xex would put his weapons away, if they did the same and agreed

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: About To Go On a Rampage

As he started searching for the source of his father's scent Kevin noticed that the scent was everywhere around him and throughout the entire forest now and this pissed him off since he had believed he would finally get the chance to destroy his father, in response to his anger the centers of his pupils glowed bright red like a pair of tiny hot coal, he then growls and lets out an enraged howl that reverberated throughout half the forest as it echoed into the sky and bounced off of the trees and spread out. It then occurred to Kevin that he should rest up really well before fighting his father or else he might just be the one getting killed so he destroyed each and every one of his targets with a shotgun blast chakra punch. He then started walking back to the village while remaining completely aware of his surroundings as his senses were sharper from his anger.

Phoenix Resurrection set

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

When fighting me you fight all of existence...

User Image

Tamashii: Fire Hidden in the Feathers

The insults from I-11 kind of got to Tamashii but he was trained to never let his anger get the better of him so Tamashii just sat there and smirked as he said," how do you know for certain what I'm capable of without ever having seen me fight and that you don't even know who I am? You can't since it seems to me that you just think youself to be superior to everyone else which is kind of conceited, unattractive, and would likely make most people turn their noses up at you unless they're a masochist or something. Kind of laughable really that a person doesn't even consider the offers of others, I mean really with that kind of attitude then you will have very few people around you and most of them only to profit from your strength and if you get defeated then they'll follow the one who defeats you...talk about a sad and lonely existence for a ravishing beauty." He then draws one of his Talons with a swift movement that makes it spin on his palm as he brings his arm around and stops it with a snap movement and starts picking at his fingers with his dagger, he was enjoying this and it could turn into something very interesting.

...after all I eat everything in existence and make its power my own, so be careful what you throw my way.

When confronting this behemoth...

User Image

Jin: Utterly Shocked

Jin was shocked at the appearance of the being but then with a solid voice said," That would be me, Jin Daimend the Adamantian. He then grinned and said," I don't know what Laminas Gigas is but if I can gain the power to finish a battle as quickly as possible to minimize destruction and save lives that I will risk my life to gain such power." Jin laughed when the giant called him an insect and doesn't stop for a few minutes and said," heh heh sorry, but that was a new one for me I'm not used to being called an insect or anything small for that matter so I just found it really funny." Then the weapons fell and Jin regarded them and said," hm...so I take it this is to be a trial by armed combat then? Well then my hammer and my fists are all I need as long as long range attacks aren't factored into the battle."

...just know it is like fighting something with the weight of a planet.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Maker of Men
Within Jin: The Ceremony of Star's Trail : Awakening of The Star Laminas Gigas

Laminas listened to the man speak in response. Jin? was his name, but the boy seemed to be tickled by what the giant said. This made the Gigas smile and chuckle himself. "I am Laminas Gigas the Blade Giant... Power is what you seek to save the lives of others in place of your own." Laminas rubbed his chin. "Though those words typical of someone from your realm." the door shutting behind Jin disappeared. "You are but a young tree and not a rat." Standing up completely the being looked down at Jin.

Those last words made Laminas laugh hard. "You wish to save lives yet you are concerned about long ranged attacks from your opponent?" Leaning forward as though he were about to hit the ground. "You will come to learn that your fist and hammer will not always be the option!" With that the Gigas rocketed toward Jin, the stone formation under him shattered. "I WILL BEAT THESE LESSONS INTO YOUR HEAD!"

Putting his hands out to his left and right "Forge! Thorns Hammer! Divine Gavel!" In the giants right hand a hammer forged like the one the god of thunder Thor uses and in his left a gold Gavel that represented justice like a really big Judge gavel. Both arms going back, would whip down onto Jin. If he didn't move quick enough the hammers would smash into him, with a thunderous roar as lightening stuck and wind whipped up dust around them. The ground would crack and crater a minute after not once but 3 times. "In battle one does not have the option to chose what the enemy brings to the table. If it is range to a close range battle then You must adapt or perish." Yup this giant was giving Jin advice, this was a trail after all. But there was still a chance of fatality lingering. The weapons lying in the ground made the playing field better, it was like picking your weapons before a match.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Enigmatic Figure: Winter/Fall Forest boarder

Slush crunching beneath steel boots came to a miner stop within Winter and Fall's boarder. A male figure in a cloak with horns sticking out the top, the right one broken, pink hair sticking through the top of the hood. He had been tracing them for awhile, last place he was at was some bar that had a train remains not to far off. ".........." His face remained cloaked by the shade of the hood.

This was were the signatures stopped in this domain ahead. But it was not only that the enigmatic male picked up other demons as well. Catching a leaf and snow flake in his right hand, he quickly balled it up turning around to punch an Arctic dragon. When the fist landed it didn't look like much until the impact spot dented in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. 7 times the dent got bigger and the dragon literally tossed off it's feet and sent 14 feet through the air away the male.

"........."

Dropping his hand he shook it only to shake scales off his knuckles. Turning back around there were other dragons around him. A hunting pack it seemed, the figure only lifted the hand he hit the one dragon with pointing at all the others. And wiggled his finger to taunt them to come get some. He didn't have time to be dealing with these creatures but they were most likely going to be persistent. Cracking his knuckles he carelessly and casually strolled toward the hungry pack, they were out of luck. The ones this figure wanted were in the village ahead.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Oichi knew this could only end so well. She also felt it best she stay out of this mess after all it was clear that Tamashii yet to fully understand what he was speaking too. After all even she didn’t know what to make of I-11 at all. I-11 on the other hand broke out laughing once again as he was speaking to her. I-11 couldn’t help it this child, this person was nothing but a joke to her a big fat joke. ”It’s easy; you have fear still in you. If you have fear in your then you could never truly fight on the level I am on. You think I care if I’m attractive looking, ha you have no idea who your speaking to. There is only one person I want and I will have her sooner or later. I always loved to be alone after all I have no one to cry or tell me that I’m doing something wrong while I rip a child in front of his mother and father in half. The day I’m defeated will be the day I die simple as that. I don’t think I’m superior to everyone just to you joke. I mean I know of people stronger than me but does not mean I have to act like a little b***h and suck up to them. she says while she tries to calm herself down. This joke thought he was a challenge to her. Her most gentle touch could kill him. Oichi sigh as she heard how I-11 was. This wasn’t going to end well after all I-11 wasn’t a person to keep pushing when she wants something. ”Now Joke will you leave me be with my dear all too sweet Oichi? I do want to spend some nice time with her without some idiot.” Her voice was so much more twisted then before and it was slowly growing worst. This was a clear sign that she may end up striking soon.

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: Alerted to a Sound

As he walked back home Kevin was hearing several wild sounds and the voices of dying animals he wanted to help them but he needed to gather his strength for the inevitable battle with his father. Then as he walked and got closer to the village he heard the sound of muffled armor nearby from behind him like someone failing at trying to sneak up on him.

Phoenix Resurrection set

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

When fighting me you fight all of existence...

User Image

Tamashii: Explaining a Fact in Life

After I-11's little ranting of pointless talking of being alone he just sat there frown in disappointment and said," how can a living being be so blind and foolish is utterly beyond my understanding." He then looked up at her and continued," having fear isn't always a weakness if a person is able to overcome their fear, and having fear is a proof of being alive. I still have a fear inside of me but that doesn't make me weak because if I have to I will move past that fear to something important." He then grabbed one of the several dozen elemental crystals on his body, it was one of the two A-Grade Lustrous Wind Gems, and popped it into his mouth. This caused his body go through a sudden change: his eyes turned emerald green, a strong wind immenated from his body, his hair stood upwards in spirals, and he hovered above his seat. He then looked at I-11 and said in a frivolous tone," Fore you see lassie the power of this slayer of the scaly ones can be infinite depending on how much power in a certain area is taken in, not that my power is shabby without the boost." His very personality had changed from the intake of magic.

...after all I eat everything in existence and make its power my own, so be careful what you throw my way.

When confronting this behemoth...

User Image

Jin: Not Going To Break

Jin shook his head and said," No it's not that I'm afraid of such things, I simply find them annoying and bothersome...I guess like a swarm of flies." As he spoke Jin raised his density to that of darkmatter and replied to Laminas Gigas's roaring declaration by saying," You can try but I'm really hard-headed!"

When the giant swung the hammers at Jin he raised his arms and intercepted Laminas Gigas's own arms by the wrists and said," I thought that it was common knowledge that a weapon no matter how powerful is useless if it doesn't hit its target." Then the he was forced to eat his words from the electrical blast and let out a bellow of pain. Although once he heard the giant's words Jin just started laughing again as he said," adaptation is my people's specialty, how else would we have been able to create a civilization that's so close to the core of the planet." He then spread out his legs, went into a sumo squat, and stomped his feet which caused the ground around him to shatter from his immense weight. He then raised his arms and slammed them against the ground in the direction of Laminas Gigas which caused the ground to shatter in a rolling shockwave towards him and he ran relatively slowly behind the shockwave at the giant and drew his own blacksmith's hammer and swung at him with enough strength to put a crater in a mountain. He then said," besides a blacksmith rarely wields any weapon besides his own hammer." He then threw his hammer high into the air and shifted his density to that of a feather's and jumped after it, once he caught up with his hammer the weapon's momentum carried Jin even further up, he then raised his density back to that of darkmatter and started plummeting back to the surface with increasing velocity and when Jin's current weight, strength, and velocity were put together then it doesn't take a genius to know that all hell would break loose once he made impact or if this landed a hit on Laminas Gigas.

...just know it is like fighting something with the weight of a planet.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Maker of Men
Within Jin: The Ceremony of Star's Trail : Awakening of The Star Laminas Gigas

Laminas only laughed like an old man. He was really really old believe it or not, so Jin was but a youth to him. Having his arm caught he could tell the lad got stronger or more so harder in composition. "Then show me your peoples resolve." When the shock wave was sent toward the giants way, he only let the gavel hit the surface. This created a shock wave of his own to neutralize the opponent's shock wave. As Jin came at him and spoke of black smithing and hammers, this only made Laminas smirk with his sharp teeth. Holding the hammer of Thor over to the side Jin was coming from he held it so that the hammers would hook at the handle and cancel Jin's impact.

"Look around you boy. There are weapons all around, weapons I create. A black smith does only create weapons, but he also knows the value, the weaknesses, the strength, how to disarm, and properly use one."

As Jin came back down, Laminas only hopped backwards only to swing both hammers into Jin like a golf club. "Think about what would happen if a black smith used the weapons he created. He would fall under the category of weapons expert no a weapons god." If Jin got hit and went flying or didn't go anywhere, Laminas was going to launch at Jin and grab him by the head. Living at the core of the earth was one thing, but whats that core compared to a Star? He would find that this giant was a lot stronger then those back then. "A black smith is but a god of craftsmanship able to forge weapons that can crush, destroy" he'd call out as he'd attempt to drag Jin along the ground "Protect, murder, save, and bring peace to the universe." With that he'd throw Jin again if he managed to get dragged.

"Thus is why they leave the fighting for those who they give weapons to. Those who understand the value of crafts live longer then those that don't"

This would end with Gigas pulling a katana out the ground, that was shiny and well crafted.

"They are made to take life..."

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I-11 couldn’t help it this joke didn’t get it. Everything she said all the feelings she was showing all of them were tied to one thing her nature which had said many times maybe not in front of him but in front of Oichi. Who was now starting to get an understanding for I-11. I-11 let out a small laugh as she pops in another dumpling. ”You don’t seem to get it joke. I mean really. Everything I showed you and you yet to figure it out. This is why I call you a joke. I’m not human nor any other race I’m an entity a spirit. I am only but a fragment of my original self, outcast due to my strong lust and my every so growing rage. I’m perfectly fine being what I am. You may need some candy to change your powers but I don’t. I’m a walking bio bomb.” she said with a small giggle as she looks at him with no regret of what she said. She was enjoying this new found body of hers let alone enjoying how much fun she was having. I-11 nature couldn’t be stated any clear then what she said. She was twisted and had a lust that would make the sin look like joke. Her rage was also one that she hardly controls however it wasn’t something or anything like the Hulk. It was more of you cross me sooner or later ill slice your throat open in front of your love ones and dance in your pool of blood.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Good eye sniper...

Starlet "Skittle Burst"
Winter house, Tiger house

Starlet tilted her head back and looked up to him. "Hmm..?! No way..! It's not even bed time yet! I was just tired of being in all of that cold metal.. When I picked this region I didn't think it'd be so extreme.. Oh well, I still love it. The snow is always has a nice midnight glow.. Makes it worth it.. Among other things." The archer nuzzled into the mage.

Reaching out for her cup of choco she pressed the rim of the mug to Lafayette's lips, offering him a sip. Before allowing him to drink she'd gently blow on the surface to help cool the substance down so he didn't burn his tastebuds. Whether or not he took the sip she would lower the cup after a moment and place it back on the shelf, laying back into her previous position.

Resting there in silence she tried to remember the previous night.. All she could find was darkness and a sense of helplessness.

" Have you ever felt like you're just.. 'disappearing'? I feel like I had a dream that I should remember.. but no matter how hard I try, i can't seem to... but when I think about it, it almost feels like a part of myself slipped away with it."

Here I'll shoot, you run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces