Haruki Kaminaga 

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan 
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions 
Of pain and sorrow 
Through this 
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ 

tab Haru had been working hard as of late. Ever since Loren had asked him to model for him, he had become moderately obsessed with perfecting his body. It wasn’t that he thought he was really in horrible shape, but he did think that prior to exercising he had more or less the shape of a 16 year old boy or younger despite the obvious difference in size. Not that it really mattered anyway since Loren hadn’t said anything about it… Then again, Loren had never really seen him without his shirt off, so he wouldn’t have known what things looked like before. That being said though, the more toned improvements were noticeable even without stripping down as he arms were more toned and the clothes he wore now that his cousin helped him pick out seemed to lay in a more flattering way than they had previously. This may have had something to do with Haru’s fluctuation in size since he had last really gone shopping.

tab In the car he was content to just sit there and listen to the conversation. He was still wondered how he got to be so lucky to go on this cruise with Loren, and part of him wondered why he was so doki doki about it in the first place. Sure, it was the first time for him to go on a vacation, but it seemed extra special since Loren would be there, and so would Carla. As they rode over to the ship and the two others talked slightly, he realized that he and Loren would probably be sharing a room. It didn’t really bother him to think about it so much since he was use to sharing rooms with friends back in Japan, but there was a slightly different feeling here. A sense of nervousness was working it’s way up Haru’s spine since he knew he almost always slept in his boxers alone or with a t-shirt or beater up top… It all depended on the temperature of the room. At home, if it was too hot, sometimes he even slept naked, but he figured that would be going a little too far for his friend to tolerate… And honestly, the prospect of sleeping next to Loren while naked made him feel a little sheepish.

tab ’Doushitan daro… Kokoro ga doki doki shiten no?` (Why is it that my heart is beating so quickly?) he thought to himself as they got out of the car and he saw the ship. ”Uwa! Sugoi jan” (Wow, amazing) the words spilled out of his mouth before he realized he said it in Japanese and not English, ”It looks rearry amazing,” he said smiling over at Loren and Carla, ”I can’t wait to shee what’s inside,” he continued. Though Haru’s English had improved A LOT, there was still an adorable little Japanese accent attached to it that recently people seemed to find charming even if it made Haru himself a little self conscious to have it pointed out. It was something that had come up when the new people started showing up at his lives because they thought he had something going with Carla. The truth of the matter though was that Carla was his cousin, and while he does love the guy, it’s a family type of love and nothing more… The papz did not seem to really understand that though as they kept pushing the issue of him and Carla sharing a roof at the moment… Though it was amazing they hadn’t brought up his frequent visits to Loren’s place as of yet… Maybe they hadn’t taken notice? Or maybe they were waiting for something suspicious to happen there… Though, to those kinds of people, him going on this cruise was suspicious enough, regardless of who they thought he was going with, Loren or Carla.

tab The fact that Carla happened to be on the same cruise Loren had invited him too was amazing, but even if Carla were not going, he would still have wanted to go with his friend. He didn’t know exactly why, but being around the brunette felt so easy. When Haru had first come to the states he hated being around basically anyone who couldn’t converse with him in Japanese, but now, he spent more and more of his time chatting with Loren in English! Yet, the feeling was more than just being happy that he could speak English, there was something about Loren in particular that was comforting and gave him a sense of warmth deep inside, even if he didn’t take it for what it really was it, which was a budding crush on his closest friend. No, the idea of having a crush on another guy had not yet phased Haru yet as he was starting to feel self conscious about sleeping in his underwear next to the male. He thought it strange of himself to feel that way, and yet he didn’t really figure out why it was… Maybe he was too afraid to ask himself that question, for fear of the truth rearing it’s head and making him even more nervous. That was the last thing he wanted, to suddenly feel nervous around Loren ALL THE TIME… But it would only be a matter of time until the answer arose and when it came, Haru would have to confront it… But for now, he could remain blissfully unaware of his own feelings and just enjoy.

tab ”I guess we should go get on and find our room?” since the ticket was given to him by Loren, he had kind of naturally assumed they would be in the same room, but when they got there and he saw they would definitely be sleeping in the same bed, his face turned a slight hue of pink without his consent, and the thoughts began to align slightly as he felt that familiar fluttery feeling in his heart, and it scared him. No, he couldn't let this one out of the bag… He couldn't even admit it to himself yet… He just moved to set down his bags so that no one else would see his pink face and dug around in there to looks for his chap-stick while he waited for his face to cool down a little.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image 

Doki doki
Sariyanna

Silvanius

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Brain Activity: Cruise Vacation! Should I be terrified or excited?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

Dylan looked up towards the blonde who was looming above him while he was sitting in the bathtub bare naked, as if he was interested in doing it in the bubbly water. The tips of his golden locks floating on the surface of the water. The red head turned his attention from the edge of the tub to his 'lover's' face. "Don't worry, I'm listenin'. Why would I lie? I've already gotten on your bad side a few times, I highly doubt a compliment would ever suffice to trigger you." Which was true. The initial stage of their deal was a series of struggles which Alexis decided to solve with even more dominance, if not, ye' old faithful secret-that-nobody-else-can-find-out. Dylan didn't need any words to irritate him, and he was convinced that words barely scarred the guy. Well, the other might leave heavily wounded or whatever. He could've triggered Alexis' bad side aside from a presumably sarcastic comment, so why not be honest instead? Aside from the usual secret, the blonde man knows at least seventy percent of his life - he's as if, another unintentional part of Dylan's life that he could not remove.

The blonde male's remarked about Dylan not appreciating his Alexis free-time, claiming the reason behind it was Dylan wanting to have more with him. He wasn't going to deny, he actually enjoyed it. Sex was great, it's only the idea of blackmail that made the red-haired male resent him, frustrate him at the thought of it. "Actually, I do enjoy screwing you. As far as the whole blackmail thing goes, sex will be sex. And for one, you're good at it." He retorted. This was not a sugarcoated lie just to satisfy Alexis, but again, a sincere compliment. The blonde pushed several red locks of hair back from his face, then pulled away to tower above him with his full height, and said something unexpected - he was, for once, going to listen to Dylan's story attentively. That was a first, he usually skips the words to proceeded with whatever he wanted. No questions asked. "I appreciate that. Maybe in turn I'll learn to like you a little bit better."

Alexis smirked, and before he left the bath area, he informed that he is going to explore the ship for they'll be here for the next two weeks. "Suit yourself. As long as you don't go 'cheating' on me, nothing really bothers me now." The cheating part was a joke - they're not in a real relationship, but a façade to allow Alexis' allegations being gay more legitimate to the public. As far as Dylan is concerned, he could screw whoever he wants. Yet, what would it be like if Dylan was actually his lover. Would he feel the same? Perhaps a hint of jealousy might spark, and jealousy might be the reason for defending Alexis back at his house and not because of that 'dignity, sympathy, being understanding' bullish*t. The blonde male ignored the fancy image made of flower petals on the bed and kicked his shoes off and laid down in the center of the bed. He pretty much messed up the heart shaped arrangement as he lounged on the bed and folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Damn it, Alexis.. but whatever. Dylan would've done the same. But even from a distance, Dylan couldn't resist glancing at the calmed Alexis lying peacefully in bed. He wasn't as tensed as before; there was certain serenity in his facial expression, like all his troubles were washed away as he slept. It is that face that melted Dylan's heart, even just a bit.

Maybe there's something genuinely good about him?

Dylan grabbed the edges of the bathtub and propped himself as he exited the tub. He dried himself with a plush towel hung available by the side of the tub, and proceeded to slip into something comfy.He turned around to check whether Alexis was peeking (it's a habit, but Alexis has already known every inch of Dylan). Out cold, okay... He threw on a simple white cotton tee and matching briefs - he loves the cold sensation tingling his skin. Plus, not like anyone could notice him in his get up. The doors are locked, and the balcony seems impossible to climb over from the adjacent suites. But just to play safe, he went over to shut the sliding doors to leave the room barely illuminated by the dim late afternoon light. It was pretty romantic, and the sunlight was shining directly on Alexis' face so the most sensible thing to do is close the bloody windows. Not only for the blonde, but for Dylan as well.

He needed a nap, ever since the recent fiery conflict which drained a lot out of him. The unpacking and roaming can wait because sleep eluded him very quickly. The red head went over to the bed, and slipped in right beside the male where Dylan oh-so conveniently wrapped his arm around Alexis' torso. He's asleep. He's not going to remember (or remember feeling it for that matter), so it's fine if Dylan took advantage of his unconscious state. His head rested against the other's chest, and Dylan dozed off.

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            Done. Sorry for the late post, again! This was pretty rushed, hope it's fine. College is a pain, so tired.. When will my precious blissful holidays return??

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image
███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.
WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE HONEST PEOPLE GONE....
XXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HAND || THEN I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
OOC: Boop, I did briefly mention some other characters x3
User Image
FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU

Elliot didn’t really touch his luggage. Not really. He stretched out on his bed for a bit. Vacation….yes….he needed this, didn’t he? Mmm but what would he do on a ship? Everything? Hang around? Explore? Take in the sights, whatever sights there may be. He sat up and after a second or two scooted to the edge of his bed. Oh well, May as well do whatever everyone else is doing and that was wandering the ship. While standing in his doorway he had this hunch he was going to get lost a few times, this place was huge. God forbid he forget where his room is later on because right now he was already feeling pretty turned around. He was probably still looking up and down the hall when Wayde found him.

He had turned his head because he was sure he had heard someone coming so that was when he spotted Wayde standing right by him. “Oh, hey….I see you are out of your room.” He said with a smile, which soon melted away into curiosity. “Hmm…but….what are you doing? Looking around?” Wayde didn’t seem like much of a fun guy. He sort of reminded you of those quiet people at the café who sit alone and work on their laptops with a cup of steaming hot coffee in hand, perfectly at ease. So, after a period of time Elliot started to think Wayde was wondering what he was going to do with himself while crammed into a ship with a bunch of people he probably wouldn’t be all that thrilled about being around.

He could be wrong. But, that was the vibe he often got from this guy.

Then Wayde started to sign at him, which Elliot was always pretty bad at reading. Sometimes he had to stare at him a while before anything hit him. Other times he actually had to just watch him and see what he does—then he’d come to realize what the shorter man had been trying to communicate with him about. Today he had a vague idea that he was looking for something….in….particular? Maybe. So after a time Elliot had shrugged. “Alrighty. Well… whatever you are doing I guess I’ll tag along. Supervise you a bit.” He said with a slight chuckle. Not like he thought Wayde would actually try to escape. It would seem that he has resigned himself to participating in this cruise.

Well at least the guy was out of his room. Elliot had been pretty sure he’d hole himself up in there since he hadn’t wanted to come. But then again…. that would mean he’d be with Jayden all the time and the blond was assuming that being with Jayden could get old after a while, him and that ‘I told you so’ smile on his face. And he supposed wandering a ship you didn’t even want to be on was better than staying in a room with him.

Placing his hands in his pockets Elliot walked along behind him and took in their surroundings at the same time. Looked pretty fancy. The people on duty were nice too, all smiles. Some of their eyes would light up in recognition when they noticed them. Wayde didn’t seem to notice the attention, or he could have but just made it look like he didn’t since he seemed to be so good at keeping a straight face all the time. No actually….he was an expert.
          Wayde moved like a man who wasn’t in a hurry and eventually they made it out to the bar. Seemed there were already a couple of people here. One being Storm….oh great. A guy who had purple hair very similar to Wayde’s, and there was also two blond guys. Both with short hair.

Elliot looked at them briefly before taking his seat on the other side of Wayde, who sat a little bit of distance from Storm. Then he started ordering all those drinks. “What are you trying to do booze yourself up so you can tolerate all this? Slow down Wayde, sheesh” Elliot commented unnecessarily as he leaned his elbow on the counter. He placed his cheek in his palm. It wasn’t like he thought the guy would listen to him anyway. So there really wasn’t any point but jeez, did he really need all that?

Well…Elliot was here too. So he supposed he might as well have something too. But Elliot actually wasn’t much of a drinker. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. He had some sense y’know. He could turn down the craziness once and a while. His band mates liked drinking, especially Cameron. And of course
          Constant hardly has any limits. But Elliot….he didn’t get drink all that often. Actually he was sure his tolerance of alcohol might be bad because he’s not that used to it. So he often opted for being the sober one in the party for when everything was over and done with and they needed to get home.

Though his life could be crazy Elliot thought himself to be pretty balanced. He liked excitement, but he liked the quiet. Which is probably why he didn’t really get bored around Wayde. His demeanor, though quiet and tough to analyze, seemed to promote peace in him. His family was…. a bit hectic. There were far too many of them, but Wayde by himself was very tolerable.

Storm was too crazy. Maybe that was why Elliot didn’t like him so much. And he could be a bit loud too.
          Elliot didn’t ask for much: a Rusty Nail and Black Russian. That was it. He didn’t plan on getting drunk on this ship. Who knows what kind of mistakes he will make. He’s made plenty already. As he sipped his drink he allowed his eyes to wander…watching some of the conversations underway.
          But between all the sitting around and people watching Elliot realized he was starting to hate guys. Because he felt tempted by them. Especially when they looked too good. He seemed to be a sucker for a good face, just like a good body on a woman used to do him over before he started to feel women were a hassle.
          He hated this…this curse. And he was trying so hard not to make his occasional attraction obvious. But it was getting to be difficult.

Oh god……that waiter looks familiar. Elliot shifted his eyes away. Maybe he just imagined that he looked familiar. That person surely wouldn’t be working here, would he? I hope not. The blond thought as he rubbed a hand over his face.
          He observed Wayde out of the corner of his eyes and gave a sigh. “Man, I don’t know how you keep your silence. Like, what the heck could the benefits possibly be to staying quiet?” He tapped his fingers on the counter. “I would think there would be more cons than pros.”

FOOL MY TWICE, SHAME ON ME

WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE...?

IF I DON'T TAKE YOUR HAND || THEN YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
          User Image
          LOCATION: Cruise Ship: Bar WITH:Wayde, Storm & like three other people (Ruvel, Gage & Dimi) DOING WHAT: exploring, talking, thinking and drinking
          CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)
          CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
          Their manager Anna Mosley speaks in blueviolet

CedarTreeofLife

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          User Image
                                                                    i don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did ☆ ☆

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                    x♯ who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did
                                                                    xxwoah woah woah

Constant listened quietly to Rin, the words seemed to flow so smoothly out of the male that it made it seem like he was a monster, "I didn't even know you knew how to apologize, but thank you and I accept it. Just..for future reference..don't think I don't care Constant because I do. I may not show it or say it but as much as you get under my skin I would hate for anything bad to happen to you or for you to be hurting. With Elliot..just give him time to come around he may just be recovering from the shock of it all and trying to cope, I highly doubt that his feelings are negative towards you."

That first sentence felt like a rather large slap in the face for Constant. He did know how to apologize, he was just a complete a*****e to everyone excluding Elliot because that kid deserved a bit of kindness after all the stuff that Constant put him through. His eyes looked to the side away from Rin, this kid had no business caring about him and what could happen to him, unless Rin actually cared about him in more than one way. He quirked an eyebrow and turned to look at the male with suspicion clear on his face but didn’t say anything.

“Tch.” He said through gritted teeth as looked back to the side when he talked about Ellie, that kid had yelled at him, not hat he was listening when he probably did yell at him, but he had to give the kid credit for being direct and to the point about this sort of thing. He felt guilty that he had waited this long until he had told Elliot about him that they were related. He figured that their father felt guilty as well, though obviously not as much as Constant had been, even though he honestly couldn’t help it.

Maybe waiting and letting the water simmer down between them would be good enough to let the other know where he was coming from, but he simply doubted he could do that. Striking while the iron was hot was pretty good and he had learnt that when dealing with the girls he had picked up when in high school and at the end of primary school back in Spain. Girls had given him plenty of s**t back then but guys more so for his long hair and gorgeous looks, girls would come crawling to him and boys would beat the living snot out of him for even touching them, but then Constant had said it all came down to looks and that the boys were jealous, they were.

After listening to what Rin had to say about going to their room, Constant picked up his bags and walked up to the Ship, going past Maria, the crazy psycho fiancée of Kali’s. He heard another car pull up and out of the limo came Constant’s fiancée.

To say he was thrilled was far from a lie. She was the most obnoxious smart mouthed slut that his mother could’ve ever chosen. She had sunkissed skin, blonde hair and had a porcelain doll face that looked like she was born with it but at the same time, wasn’t. She looked quite literally like a ******** Barbie doll and there had to be a Ken doll out there somewhere.

“Constant!~” She sing songed out, her voice sweet, a different voice when she sings her songs. She was the bossy girl that Constant had to wait on hand and foot. Constant didn’t take to being bossed around lightly either and they got into arguments. His head turned to face his fiancée. “Sorry honey, I don’t serve hand and foot.” Constant said walking away, his arm looped around Rin’s arm. He dragged or in this case, pulled Rin along ignoring the girl that was his fiancée.

She walked up to him and yanked him back and dared to lay a hand on his back. His eyes widened and his nostrils flared like that of a wild animal as he froze the moment she touched his back. His eyes visibly darkened and if he had an evil aura around him, now was the best time that they noticed it but this grl didn’t notice it at all. “Who is that boy?” At that question Constant couldn’t help but laugh, not a gentle one either, one that was full of malice and poison. “My boyfriend and if you even think about coming near him with ill intent, I will personally make sure that your lips and your stupid ugly face never get another guy in your life. Oh and for good measure, I’ll break your arm like I did to the last person that touched my back.” He said then grabbed Rin by the hand and walked off again to their room.

It was a love room with a balcony that overlooked the city and soon it would overlook the ocean. Of course the balcony wasn’t that big, but it was big enough for two people and two deck chairs to be there comfortably. The bed was huge and had a canopy with a white mosquito net dangling from the top incase one of them left the screen open, it also had a small little bathroom area. It wasn't really big enough to be called an en suite. This is where fame and fortune could take you. He placed his luggage down on the side closest to the screen door leading to the balcony. Then sat down on the bed, what was he meant to do now?

He looked at Rin and sighed. "You can go venture off if you want. I'm not stopping you, this is a vacation after all." Constant said, trying to stifle a yawn.

ALWAYS FAIR

Rikasha17

Alien Vampire

xxxxx

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[I'VE GOT TIME TO KILL,]xxxx SO HOW ABOUT A QUICK ********]
SHOW ME SEX APPEAL;
`▐ get on your hands and knees
FORGET ABOUT THE KNEELxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxIT'S BEST TO KEEP ME PLEASED

Gage ran his fingers through his hair as the male pulled up his laptop before he went to pull an e-cig from his pocket, he hated the taste of nicotine but the only thing good that Kelly had shown him was this wonderful device in which you could place pretty much any kind of flavor into it and still get that slight buzz from the nicotine that was mixed with the flavor he had chosen. At this current moment, Gage had a cinnamon flavor that almost burned his throat like he was taking a shot. The male went to place the metal between his lips before pressing a small round button and taking a drag of the artificial cigarette. Lately, he had been using the device a bit more than he wanted but he did have a back up pack of real cancer sticks in his pocket for when the stress got so over whelming that he would do just about anything to keep Kelly off of him. If you haven't already figured it out, the only reason that Gage smoked was because of Kelly once mentioning that he tasted like an ash tray during a forced kissed at a diner party. The poor woman didn't know that she had dug her own grave telling Gage what she hated. The novelist opened his laptop as he brought up his last current project, the first had been an utter success thanks to the fact that Gage had switched up his 'type' as the reviews called it.

It had actually been a fluke, for Gage hadn't even known his muse. At least that was until a very spoken accent graced his ears as Gage looked up from his screen. "The place she wouldn't be able to find me is at the bottom of the ocean, have a dive suit hidden in your pants?" He asked with no hope of an actual answer before the pinkish, blonde decided to invite himself to Gage's table. All Gage could do was smirk as his eyes went from the male's facial features to his build, it was crazy to think such an odd though but for a moment Gage could almost swear that this kid fit the very human he had borrowed from last time. If not an exact copy then he was pretty damn close. Gage shook the thought at explore the very male farther as the question of food came about before he went to place his ecig back to his lips as he took a drag, was he even hungry for anything but the oddly amusing little bird in front him? "As a matter of fact could you fetch some semifreddo however I want it made with gelato if you would. Strawberry to be exact." Gage said, an amused smile on his face to actually try the food that dared to call itself Italian. While Gage wasn't the type to eat it everyday he did have quite the founding of gelato and of his father's semifreddo. The blonde was back in under a couple minutes before the male took the seat across from him as Gage went to place his e-cig in his pocket before his fingers started to come to live across the keys, his eyes going to look the other male up and down in a secret lock before his fingers took back to their fast speed.

To say that Gage had found muse was a difficult task but this male seemed to almost demand Gage's attention for some reason or other. When the name spilled from the male's lips, Gage felt his lips pull to a smirk as he went to take a note before opening a new document should the blonde get nosy. "Dmitri Belikov.. Russian no? I will ask for you, however since you're already here then perhaps you could offer me some assistance with.. a project. You see a male young like yourself must have a couple if he's brave to wear piercing along his face so tell me what the grand total of the ones you've gotten hidden?" Gage could feel his cell phone start to ring off as he pulled his phone from his pocket before reading a text from Kelly. Seemed the snake was on the hunt once again and his freedom would be short lived, he pressed the call button before holding the mobile a couple inches from his ear as the woman started to shout. "Ali-- GAGE DEL'FIORE! What even went through your mind about canceling the card on me! You embarrassed me in front of everyone at the spa! Your father will hear about this and don't think I didn't give them your room number.. You are so heartless, I'm coming for you. If you can't give me a working card then I'll drag you all over the ship doing as I wish--"

Gage rolled his eyes before going to shut the phone as the girl continued to rattle on and on about the canceled card. There was a reason for it, the girl spent it on crazy s**t and Gage didn't really want to end up with anything else that would help them 'bond' as the girl liked to call it. Gage looked at his phone before watching a waitress walk by as he dropped the device into one of the drink cup as he watched it drop to the bottom. Well, he might have bought himself another hour before Kelly would remember his spare number or dig through his things in his room to find it. Gage took out a different smart phone from his bag as he turned the device on before opening up a new contact menu as he slid the phone over to Dimitri. "You're interesting, Dimitri. I'm Gage.. Gage Del'Fiore as you probably already heard through the shouting of the mad woman that has followed me here. How about after the sweet is brought we find a new location to hide out and perhaps you can show me the secrets of your-- ship, you must know all the secrets since you were so confident at hiding me earlier." He said, waiting for the male to enter his number into his cell. He had been more blunt at coming on to the male but he couldn't have the guy announcing his location while he finally had a muse to play with. He still needed at least one more book finished before they got to the international waters.

dontcry with; Dimitri where; Restaurant Fourth Wall; Sorry! My roommate has been evil. I should be able to post more though!

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

User ImageXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
                                                              Seeing Carmine stick his tongue out at him, Tian couldn’t help but laugh at his adorable behavior, he wanted to be with Carmine… always but how was he meant to convey these feelings to the person he could trust so much already? How would Carmine react knowing Tian himself had these feelings towards his friend? Was he meant to call off the fake relationship to understand everything about him better? No, he couldn’t pull away from his fake relationship that he himself had started, it would only bring suspicions forward to his parents that he was only putting on an act, he couldn’t afford to let them know.

He looked at Carmine when the other asked where they were going, another laugh left his mouth. Gripping his stomach in mirth, he smiled genuinely at Carmine then sat next to him when the taxi started moving. Once Tian stopped laughing, he looked at Carmine with a smile. “I’m not going to tell you, it’s more beautiful to watch your face light up in the light knowing you figured it out without me telling you. The only thing I will tell you, is that it’s someplace exotic.” He said, whispering into the others ear and leaned his head on his shoulder relishing the others company for the short drive that they would have.

His red eyes looked at Carmine and during the two weeks, his hair had been going back to its white colour. Half of his hair was still dyed black and would take more time getting back to its original colour which Tian might just very well stick with the white that he was born with and leave it that way for a while. It made things more refreshing in his mind, like a new start, he was also thinking about cutting his hair, he was getting called a girl on far too many occasions for his liking, but he had learnt to ignore them some. It was still rather annoying but Tian would learn to survive.

The silence surrounding them in the taxi wasn't awkward at all, it was nice and peaceful to say in the least, no tension surrounding either of them, though all too soon, the taxi stopped. Tian opened the door and helped Carmine out of the taxi. Tian handed the amount to the driver and helped take the luggage out of the boot.

Looking at Carmine, Tian couldn't help but smile at how happy the kid must be going on this trip, his happiness was rather contagious to say in the least. "Come on Carmine, no time for gawking, plenty of time for that but we need to find our room... seeing as I prepared a suite for us." He said, having a hold of his luggage, which wasn't much and a lot of Carmine's things. It wasn't all that far to walk to the suite that Tian had picked out.

The suite was red and black in colour, oriental, very chinese looking, there were black poles along some on the suite and in between them were the ancient chinese symbols. Pictures on the wall had the four great spirits, Genbu, Seiryuu, Byakko and Suzaku, each one a different points of a compass. It felt like he was walking in heaven. Looking around the suite, Tian looked in the bathroom to find the toilet, shower and hand basin there as well. These people sure went above and beyond his expectations. His eyes looked to Carmine, "go sit on the bed and lie down and tell me how it feels." He said in a low voice into the males ear, this was meant to be rather special for the both of them.

Hopefully Carmine would feel at ease in the room. His eyes ventured around to look in a cupboard to find it chock full with cookies, sweets and other goodies for kids, well more like Carmine because for what it was worth, Carmine earned a bit of being spoilt now and then, and Tian had money to spare.

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Company: Kali, my baby
                                                        Emotion: Relaxed and teasing
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab Seeing the face that Maria was making was satisfying enough for Heba, the way her jaw fell to the floor and her eyes looked like dinner plates, but soon the two of them walked off together and entered the room. Heba felt rather uncomfortable in the room that he was in with Kali. It was a rather luxurious room, the bed was spacious and had enough room for the bluenette to curl up and sleep a lot of the days away and be the cat he was meant to be. When he heard that Kali appreciated what he did back there, he quirked a brow rather quizzically. Did Kali appreciate Heba actually kissing him? Did he appreciate pulling the whole set up together? If he did then Heba only thought up on the things on the fly.

tab “It’s okay. Needed to make it look real and believable, didn’t know if you wanted to make it go all out.” He said smiling moving closer to Kali and nuzzled his arm. He kinda figured where the males train of thought was going about it all. Probably back to his family. Frowning slightly he looked at Kali thinking about everything. “Kali… I don’t care what my family thinks. I’ve lived under my fathers’ thumb for ages. I couldn’t give two cents about what my father thinks at all. I know what my father says is the final say and my mother can’t say anything against his decision. So either way I can’t really care. It’s not going to hurt me, it’ll help my father take care of Egypt first before he gives me everything.” He said, explaining the situation to Kali no matter what.

tab Heba wouldn’t really care, sure his mother not standing up for him would hurt, but she has no say anyway in what his father would say, so it makes no major difference anyway. Even if Heba wanted his mother to stand up for him, she wouldn’t to keep her position and not be kicked out into the streets of Egypt. That was something that hurt Heba deep down, but he would never let it show, but seeing his father take care of the people of Egypt was better than anything else. Moving over to the bed, the Egyptian sat on the edge of the bed, the fabric itself felt like Egyptian cotton and that stuff was amazing. It actually felt like he was back home, it was such a comfort to him.

tab He looked back at Kali then at the bed, feeling the softness under his hands as he let his hands trail along the soft cotton. ‘Kali and I are going to be sleeping together in this bed,’ he felt his face turn beet red but then it vanished as he shook his head. Constant and Kali were a perfect match with each other, he envisioned it, the two others sitting next to each other, happily chatting and looking at them rather lovingly. Heba was on the opposite side watching them while keeping an eye on Kali, his heart ached for it but as long as Kali was happy.
                                                      He thought that Constant and Kali were something out of a fairytale, something he wished he had, but if it made Kali happy then that was enough for him, that was all that mattered in the end. Hopping off the bed, Heba bounded over to Kali and wrapped his arms around his chest and nuzzled against it. s**t, his car was still out the front so he turned around, he hardly had any friends in America, but there was one friend of his that he could contact. Placing his hand in his pocket, he pulled out his phone and moved away from Kali and looked at everything else in the room.

tab After a few rings, his friend picked up, “Hey, it’s me Abayomi, can you come pick my car up and drive it back to yours and look after it until I come back?” Sighing he started rubbing his forehead with his thumb and index finger, he kept walking back and forth. It was a habit of his that he picked up whenever he was concentrating on something. Listening to the person on the other end, Heba took in everything he said, “My car is at the dock—“ “Look, I’m going on a trip with my boyfriend to the Bahamas, don’t ask. Can you pick it up or not?” He gave a rather long sigh and let a small smile creep over his features, “Please~” He asked pouting at the phone even though the person on the other end couldn’t see him. “Thank you.” He said before clicking the end call button.

tab “Kali~” He sing songed, bounding back over to the pole dancer and looking him in the eyes as he looked up at him through his hair. “Shall we go looking around the ship? I was thinking we could go do some shopping… even though everything on this cruise will be rather expensive.” He said with a slight bit of disdain in his mouth.

tab He didn’t like overly expensive things, reason being? His father, Heba’s father spent so much money on him when he was younger that he was living in the lap of luxury, that when he was older he kept thinking of the poorer people who needed that money than him, his father was a rather selfish person who thought only of himself, though when he was going to hear this news that he had a boyfriend, Heba's head was going to go on a silver platter, he would put his father back in his place, even if his mother didn't help him.

Dessert Devour

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I'm So Fancy
                  xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ======== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Rin expected Constant to be a little pissed or distant when it came to what he had to say and frankly he really didn't care at this point. He always acted this way with him so it was nothing out of the ordinary, he was around him enough to catch onto his habits and attitudes so him being a complete jackass was him on a good day. When he was actually nice was when Rin would began to worry and probably head for the hills! But despite all of that there was still something about that man that got under his skin like no one else could. It was so annoying to even wonder why that was but he didn't want to focus on that, especially when it involved a guy like Constant.

Now he was just ready to head to the room but he did notice some girl talking to that Kali guy, she looked..interesting but not as interesting as the next woman that made her presence known. It took no time at all for this woman to come at Constant so she obviously knew him well but by the looks of it the guy didn't want anything to do with her. Rin couldn't complain since just looking at this blow up doll was making him sick to his stomach. Some may find her attractive but beneath all that make-up, plastic, and expensive but still slutty clothing was a girl trying everything she could to look appealing to others. It was pretty pathetic really, so much that he didn't even mind it when Constant pulled him along to get away from her.

Though with his luck it didn't end the way he wanted it too since the girl pulled him right back much to Constant's dismay by the looks of it. When he saw that look in his eye Rin was sure that the guy would punch this girl if she was a dude but she was far too cocky and worried about him to even notice it, even is laugh was creep as hell! But who was this little girl anyway and why was she even here?! Women were just popping out of the woods looking for men and it was pretty sad, though the excuse he had to use was that him and Constant were a thing which obviously didn't sit well with the princess. For a good laugh he just joined in and held onto Constant's arm with a smirk as he looked over at the girl. "Oh don't worry honey i'm sure she won't bother me. Wouldn't want to get her all upset and then the botox wears off." He chuckled and grabbed his things before Constant took him to their room, it was such a shame that he didn't get to see the look on her face after that comment..well if she could move it.

Once they arrived at their room, Rin looked around and saw that it was fairly nice and he was going to like it here. Sure there was one bed that he would be sharing but it wasn't a problem as long as a certain someone didn't make it a problem. He sat his bag down then crossed his arms at his boyfriend then pouted in a playful manner. "Oh no i'm not going anywhere right now, so who is that girl Constant? Are you already cheating on me?!" he said sarcastically before laughing to himself as if he truly gave a damn but he was curious about the woman.

He crawled onto the bed then grabbed Constant by his shoulders and pushed him down to where, he was looking down at the purple haired ball of sunshine. "I'd hate to have to hurt her little feelings but the plastic would need to know her place. Also I may have to punish you if I even think you may even kind of like her." His hand ran down his chest and his tone of voice was seductive and his accent only made it more attractive. By now someone really close to him Rin would know he was just playing around with the guy like he always did when he began to flirt, it lightened up the mood and was usually very fun on his half whether Constant knew it or not. Deep down Rin thought he may have enjoyed it too even if he never truly admitted it.

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Location: Room
                                                                      Mood: Calm
                                                                      Company: Constant
                                                                      Translation:N/A

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

where: Haru's house > Loren's car
                                                                                                                  with: Haruki and Loren
                                                                                                                  feeling: stressed and worried

The ride to the docks in Loren’s car was awfully quiet as Carla kept himself preoccupied with the outside of the car not caring if Loren and Haru had a conversation at that point in time, he had more pressing matters to think about, like if any of his fans were going to be on the cruise at all. Probably not, but it would make things rather better if there were. Not that it would stop him from worrying about his dear mother laying there in bed. When was he going to tell Haru about him pulling the plug? He didn’t think he could tell the kid on the trip when he was supposed to be happy and get his mind off of the whole thing. He couldn’t leave Haru in the dark about it, so he would have to talk to him about it later.

When the car stopped he hopped out of the car and grabbed his stuff, he didn’t have that much luggage so he left Haru and Loren to their own devices and hopped onto the ship. He would send Haru a text when he got to his room.

Pasing the bar and restaurant, he had refused a suite even though his manager said he should take a suite. No, he had taken a normal room and the nice bed was able to fit one person in the room. It was better this way more than anything, at least he still felt like a normal person and if his cousin walked in on seeing his BL games that he got while in Japan. He usually stuck with the more harmless games like Dramatical Murder, Lamento Beyond the Void, Lucky Dog and Nessa No Rakuen just to name a few. He placed the bags down in the room and it was a good thing he had packed his psp as well as his laptop to play a few games and use the net in the ship when needed seeing as he had to start his new brand with the clothing soon.

He would need new ideas and things to get really good inspiration from. He would also want to see Wayde soon, but before that he needed fresh air. So he went to the front deck of the ship, going past everything even though he got disorientated for a moment and lost, he eventually found his way and got to the front deck.

Once there he looked around and saw a person there already, damn… he was hoping to find a place where he could be alone, but oh well. It was better that maybe he get a bit social while here, except just staying near his cousin or Wayde. They were the only people he tended to be around, unless he saw his biggest idol, Angel. That guy was an inspiration and was a fan of his since the beginning when he started acting. He remembered it like it was yesterday when he was laying in a hospital bed back at France and after being released from being captive with the ransom he saw Angel’s acting for the first time and it was rather splendid.

He didn’t bother with the front deck anymore, there was someone he wanted to meet. Like Wayde, his friend he could confide in. Now where was he? The one place where Wayde would be was with his other friends and at a place that serves drinks, like a bar. But Carla never went to a bar once, so this would be something different. He remembered seeing it on the way, now all he had to do was remember where it was.

Walking around, he soon found it all and walked over to Wayde, leaning on his back with his front pressed against the others back. He stepped back after a moment of telling the other that he was there. It was rather nice as he waited for the other to communicate with him, seeing as he didn’t really like touching other people or even being in a relationship.

He would also have to talk to Haruki later about how he's talking to Loren, he could tell that his cousin was falling for him and Loren was doing the same thing. He was have to give a talk to Haru more than anything. Loren was a big boy but Haru was family, he would have to ask Haru how he felt about Loren, it was better that he ask soon, but not right now.

User Image

CedarTreeofLife

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Carmine pouted slightly hearing how Tian wasn't going to fess up about where they were going on the cruise, though he did end up blushing from his comment. He was just so sweet and it only progressed as the time between the two of them began to grow closer. He really liked spending time with him but he was still unsure how he felt about the man. He was straight and this relationship was fake but it still felt so real, it was a warming and calm feeling he would get from it but he refused to speak on it in fear of making things awkward and weird between them. He really warmed up to Tian and didn't want anything to change that with them.

As the car drove he glanced over at Tian and looked over at his black hair that had shown more of his natural white color recently. He was surprised that didn't bother to do a touch-up but maybe his natural hair color was starting to grow on him. He was handsome with black hair but Carmine also liked his white hair as well, Tian was handsome enough to go either way really but the decision was ultimately up to him. Now if he knew the guy was debating on cutting his hair he would try and talk him out of it, he looked adorable with long hair and Carmine was so used to seeing it like this anyway so it would be a drastic change to have it shorter. But changes were required for new beginnings.

When the ride was over and they were out of the cab, Carmine was going to carry his own things since it seemed fair but Tian was willing to do so for him. He swore the man was starting to spoil him and in all honesty he liked it, he's never had anyone treat him so kindly before and it felt good. He wasn't going to take advantage of it since that wasn't how he was but he really wanted to do something for him in return. "But it's so pretty here and i'm so excited to be going on this cruise! You're still mean for not telling me where we're going though but I can wait." He chuckled then walked to their room while he continued to look around in awe. He was going to tell everyone at his job just how wonderful and beautiful the trip as since he was sure they would be curious how it all went for them.

The room was just as beautiful as the ship itself and he loved everything from the last detail. He nodded at Tian's request then sat on the bed before laying down and cuddled up on the sot pillows. "It's so comfortable Tian! I love this place already! I'm not even sure what we should do first, maybe a nap or something!" He laughed and sat up to see what he was doing. But that was when he saw the loads of sweets in the cupboards, could this trip really get any better?! Cuddling in bed with Tian did sound pretty good though..."Tian can I ask you something? Why haven't you died your hair recently? I'm kind of curious since I thought you preferred it black. I know it' a random question but i'm curious."

Where am I: Room
Who I'm with: Tian
Mood: Happy/Excited
Ooc: n/a

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationrestaurant > bar > restaurant > room! ▼WithGage > everyone at the bar > Gage! ▼EmotionsIntrigued ▼Thoughtsthis guy is a darl
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX
              Dimi looked over at the other and smirked, the guy had a way with words. The way the other spoke was rather refreshing and hadn’t been heard since his first boyfriend back in Russia. "Dmitri Belikov.. Russian no? I will ask for you, however since you're already here then perhaps you could offer me some assistance with.. a project. You see a male young like yourself must have a couple if he's brave to wear piercing along his face so tell me what the grand total of the ones you've gotten hidden?" Now that was a question he wasn’t really expecting at all, so this guy wanted to know where all his other piercings were, what an interesting thing that was going on here. He leaned over the table and closer to the others ear and whispered with his Russian accent, “perhaps later I can give you a private demonstration.” He whispered silkily, to the other, winking he leaned back in the chair again.

"Ali-- GAGE DEL'FIORE! What even went through your mind about canceling the card on me! You embarrassed me in front of everyone at the spa! Your father will hear about this and don't think I didn't give them your room number.. You are so heartless, I'm coming for you. If you can't give me a working card then I'll drag you all over the ship doing as I wish--" It seemed like the name rung a few bells for his brain, where had he heard that last name from? His father had had a few dealings with this family. The Del’Fiore family was the Italian mafia family. The Belikov and Del’Fiore family had a steady relationship and were good trade partners in the underworld. It made a lot of sense for the next head to know this, but why was a member of the Italian mafia here in America?

“My my, it seems the ever so calm Del’Fiore Italian mafia family has a pet that they can’t keep tame if that woman is coming after you. She mustn’t be great in bed if you also have to drown your phone in water though,” he said getting up from the chair and leaning over to whisper into the others ear. “I could do better than her.” He said giving a sly smirk as he sat back down and looked at the phone that was open to a new contact.

Picking up the phone, he inputted his number into the phone and saved it, then he went through Gage’s phone and saved Gage’s number into his phone. Not like the other was going to use Gage’s number anytime soon. It was also perfect for getting in touch with the guy when he needed to and to get the idiot out of the hole with his probable fiancée. Placing the mobile back on the table after going back to the main screen, home screen whatever you call it he sighed, looking back over at the bar, he had more customers to serve, never been such a busy day like today.

Looking back at the other male, he leaned back in his chair. "You're interesting, Dimitri. I'm Gage.. Gage Del'Fiore as you probably already heard through the shouting of the mad woman that has followed me here. How about after the sweet is brought we find a new location to hide out and perhaps you can show me the secrets of your-- ship, you must know all the secrets since you were so confident at hiding me earlier." Listening to the other, no sooner did he say that did the bell go off, he smirked at the last part the other had said. Oh that boy was coming onto him rather strongly, he got up and got the sweet for the other then came back. “Here you are Gage…darling~” He drawled out to the other huskily.

“I will be back in a bit, then I can show you my secret hiding areas of the ship.” He said, winking then walked over to the bar area to serve the drinks needed. Once there, he saw mister blonde hot shot. A devilish smirk lifted its way across his face as he looked at the serviette and saw the three drinks that the older guy with purple hair ordered, it was nice to see a guy not talking, it also made things simpler, so if he needed to talk to the guy, he needed to write stuff down for the guy to answer.

He didn’t bother doing any flare right now, he felt rather lazy to be completely honest. He gave the three drinks in record time to the older male then turned to the other male named Elliot that came to his restaurant quite frequently. He didn’t bother to talk to him, just got his drinks then placed the two drinks Elliot ordered in front of him. “Sorry for taking so long darlings, was just dealing with a customer in the restaurant. Now, I won’t be back for a while, so feel free to get one of the other bartenders to serve you. I won’t be back for a while.” He said before walking back to Gage and grabbed his hand and looked to see if he was finished his dessert.

“Darling, we should go now if you want to hide from the so-called snake.” He said charmingly waiting for an answer and taking the plate with them, he would bring it back later. Taking the other from the restaurant, he walked the halls, all the way back to his room, he pressed the passcode in that only Dimi knew, he pulled the other into the room and closed the door when the other was in. “Now, you wanted to see the piercings that I have. In total I have 23.” He said, showing the ones on his face, his ears, the ear bar, the stretcher and the ear piercings then on his other ear was just the stretcher. His hands, on one hand had two piercings in the ridge between his thumb and forefinger. His other hand, he showed his one piercing there. He showed the two on the back of his neck, then puffed out a breath of air then undid the zipper of his pants, showed his four piercings there then did the zipper back up then showed his tongue bar.

“There you go sweetheart, there’s all the places where my piercings are. Hope you enjoy the show.” He said smirking then walked over to Gage and kissed his cheek. “You know, you really are just my type.” He said smirking walking over to his bed and sat on it, leaning back on it gently, his back pressed up against the wall. “If your fiancée gives you any trouble, you are always welcome to sleep here with me.” He said giving a sly smirk and an open invitation for the male as he waited for the other to respond to everything.
                          XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Ketastrefe

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
VACATION ARC #1: VACATION IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED!

User Image
Mini-Timeskip
“Ladies and Gentlemen, the last guest has boarded the ship. Before we set sail we would like all guests on this cruise to report to the dining hall for a mandatory meeting. Afterwards you will be free to do as you like. The stores and other business will be starting to open in the next hour or so. The opening and closing times on the ship will be a bit different today but the schedules will have returned to normal by tomorrow. Please be patient. Thank you.”

Well it has come to be that time. It has been a little while since you all first finished packing your things and now at 6:00 pm in the evening the ship looks as though it will finally be taking off sometime soon. At this point you are all in the dining hall because that is where the mandatory meeting was being held. It’s procedure so it’s expected that all guests on the cruise try to attend, that way you can be brought up to speed on all the safety precautions and rules associated with this cruise. Better to be safe than sorry.

The meeting has been about an hour long and now you are all free to roam elsewhere and leave the dining room, unless you are going to stick around and have something to eat here, instead of eating whatever snacks you may have stored away or waiting for some restaurants to open.

Note: Because I cut right through your interactions you can start your posts off with whatever happened before the meeting if you wish to tie up some loose ends. Otherwise continue with whatever new activities you have in store. I’m hunting down images for the different parts of the ship so hopefully I’ll have images for everything soon and maybe a bit of info to go with them. Next announcement will probably be when the time turns 10:00 pm in Rp, at that point it would be bedtime unless your characters are night owls.

Ketastrefe

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

Neon Beats

Rikasha17

Kuma no Ouji sama

lost-silent-star

CedarTreeofLife

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Loren had sat on the bed with one ankle crossed over the other. This was a small dilemma. Maybe they need new sleeping arrangements? I mean…..they shouldn’t really be sharing a bed right? That sounded so much like a couple thing, and they were only friends. He wasn’t about to make Haru uncomfortable! Well at any rate he was probably more concerned about himself being uncomforted. Not that kind of uncomfortable! He liked being near Haru, he just thought he’d feel weird about sleeping next to him.. Not like there’s anything wrong with that either! He’s one hell of a guy y’know. It’s just… “Oh man…” Loren sighed out loud and then slapped a hand over his mouth. That had not been supposed to actually come out. He took his hand away and looked down. He’s a weirdo isn’t he? Who complains about such small stuff?

He had to tear himself away from the thoughts he was currently having or else he would never get over it. Besides dwelling on it will probably just make him feel as if he’s on the verge of going crazy. Haru seemed fine with everything so why should he be sweating it? Still, he felt a bit tongue tied right now… Was there something he had wanted to say? He wondered this as he stared at Haru’s back. It was obvious they were sharing this….so….he didn’t really need to announce that, did he? Loren sort of thought Haru noticed…when he came in. Should he volunteer to sleep in one of the chairs or something? Maybe the floor?

“Umm…” he started as he climbed off the bed. He raked his fingers through the hair along his nape. “You…. probably don’t care there’s one bed, do you? I mean had I known we got this particular suite I would have switched it but the person who gave to me was like ‘here you go and feel free to take somebody’ so I sort of leaped on the opportunity without thinking.” Loren admitted with a nervous laugh. He was facing the other way since, to be frank, it was easier. He got so embarrassed talking about this even though it’s not really a big deal.

An intercom seemed to echo throughout the room and the entire ship at that moment because he heard a woman’s voice:
                                                                “Ladies and Gentlemen, the last guest has boarded the ship. Before we set sail we would like all guests on this cruise to report to the dining hall for a mandatory meeting. Afterwards you will be free to do as you like. The stores and other business will be starting to opening up in the next hour or so. The opening and closing times on the ship will be a bit different today but the schedules will have returned to normal by tomorrow. Please be patient. Thank you.”

The dark haired male blinked. A meeting? Oh, so, they had to go? Eh, whatever, it was probably just to make sure no one breaks the rules or anything. Safety rules needed to be discussed as well, though he doubted there would be any emergencies onboard. At least…he hoped there wouldn’t be.

He tapped his fingers on his right hip. “Well I guess that means we need to slip out of here and go, huh? Wonder if they would be mad if people decided to skip.” He joked. But he wasn’t really trying to test these people. There was still time to kick some people off if they don’t seem to be rule abiders.

Now they pretty much needed to find the dining area. He hoped it’s simple getting there.

A Little while later…

The meeting wasn’t too boring. They had light meals to keep peoples’ stomachs from growling if there happened to be more than a few hungry people. Though you would think the amount of guests wouldn’t be that large there was still enough people in the dinning room so that when it was all said and done you got sort of overwhelmed by all the bodies filling the area. Loren had been half listening to the person speaking into the microphone at the front of the room, because the rest of the hour was spent looking around trying to see exactly what kind of crowd was here.

Obviously he couldn’t tell anything just by looking at people. They just all looked….wealthy, some people got a bit too dressed up for this mere vacation. They were on a ship so what was the point of getting all dolled up?

Slipping out of his seat he ignored the chattering of the other people and wondered where he would go now. "I guess now we can explore the ship. There's nowhere you want to go right now is there Haru? Or anyone you would like to find?" He wasn't sure why he asked the second question but you never know. Haru could have acquaintances besides Carla on board.

Speaking of Carla...was he here somewhere? He was a quiet guy. Loren was sort of interested in talking to him (he likes talking to everyone actually) but Carla seemed like a nervous person. Therefore he wasn't really trying to force his company on him.

The ship looked lovely. Loren felt tempted to dig his digital camera out of his bag and snap some pictures of some of the rooms on it. Maybe he could get shots of the ocean too. Maybe he will see something interesting when they get moving. Oh god but please no sharks. He wasn't trying to see any sharks. Would be cool if some dolphins swim by the ship one of these days so he can get a shot of one of them.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Boop! It's alright. I just figured I'd set an example. And I assumed Haru would still be glued to Loren's side.))

▉Cruise ship: dining hall ▉ with Haru & a bunch of people! ▉ talking, looking around, & thinking

L_J_Rose

Alien Vampire

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[SO TURN AROUND, WALK AWAY]xxxx BEFORE YOU CONFUSE
THE WAY WE ABUSE EACH OTHER;
`▐ if you're not afraid of getting hurt
THEN I'M NOT AFRAID OF HOW MUCHxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxI HURT YOU

Ruvel almost felt a surge of energy so this guy was that devilish guy from TV. His accent fit him to a tee as Ruvel looked at the other while he smirked. "But how do you actually know someone? I mean I could give you a fake name and you'd just believe it, would you not?" He asked as he watched Storm take the shot before going back to his cigarette. Of course, he did kind of expect the other to question him since he had already racked up a pretty high bill at the bar with no client in which to get money from. Ruvel went to lean himself against the bar as his elbows rested on the bar top. "Honestly? I came here to get ******** so I can live another day only my client hasn't shown up and I'm getting worried." Ruvel watched as Storm went to press the lit cigarette to his hand like it was nothing as a small smirk spread to Ruvel's lips well that was bold. He wasn't really sure if the other was actually a pain liker or maybe did it to keep his image up to date. More than likely he did to keep his daredevil thing up and constant. Well, this was a dead end Ruvel knew he wasn't going to actually get this guy to do anything, hell the guy looked straighter than a damn ruler. The thought plague him though, almost coursing his insides as he as he was about to speak again and say really anything to get the male more interested in him before he was interrupted by an announcement.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the last guest has boarded the ship. Before we set sail we would like all guests on this cruise to report to the dining hall for a mandatory meeting. Afterwards you will be free to do as you like. The stores and other business will be starting to open in the next hour or so. The opening and closing times on the ship will be a bit different today but the schedules will have returned to normal by tomorrow. Please be patient. Thank you.”

Oh s**t oh s**t! What if they figured out that he snuck on? Would they throw him off the side if they found out he didn't pay? Ruvel what's even sure he should go to the meeting but he had a feeling that not going would only get him in more trouble. Maybe this was a celebrity thing, if Storm was here then maybe there are others? Ruvel waited for Dimitri to return as he switched to russian before hand-signing to him to get his attention. "положил мои напитки на его вкладке.* " He spoke to the other as he made a hand-sign for blonde which referred to Storm but his hand movements were slightly off as he actually signed gold. Ruvel looked back to the blonde as he smirked before going to put his arm around the other again. "What me to escort you to the meeting, Mr. Storm?" He asked, with a light tone of voice before he went to take the hand that Storm had burned as he dragged him along towards the meeting location.

... . Boop time is skip-skip-skipping . ...

The meeting hadn't even taken all that long and to be honest Ruvel was rather surprised by how many famous people were actually on this ship. Of course, he hadn't seen Dimitri which did bother him a bit. Ruvel had been trying his hardest to get Storm's wallet however his efforts changed targets as his eyes set on the guy with purple hair that was at the bar earlier. His hair would totally match his no-longer blonde hair turned purple so stealing his identity was key at this point. He wasn't sure if he was famous or if he was just like him and snuck on. Still the excitement as he remembered the other writing his order at the bar, he must have been a mute? And if he was that then he probably signned...maybe. Ruvel went up to the male as he stood in front of him with a smirk before hand signing 'hello' before hand-signing something along the lines of being attracted to the other as he went to get closer to other as he whispered. "You left your wallet at the bar~" In the mix of all his talking and the people pushing to get by them, Ruvel had snaked the man's wallet from his pocket in a blink of eye before dropping his jacket sleeve to cover his hand as his hand slid into his jacket pocket.

With Wayde's wallet now in his jacket pocket, Ruvel went to look at the other before hand-signing a 'goodbye'. As he slipped away towards the bar. Excitement had filled the other before he went to take Wayde's ID from his wallet along with a couple credit cards before putting them in his own wallet. He left Wayde's wallet at the lost in found area of the bar so if the male went to look for it would be were he had said it was. Once Ruvel had finished all that he waited on another bartender to come take his order before showing off the stolen ID as he ordered a few more strong drinks just like Wayde had done earlier. He would have to stalk the guy to figure out how to act like him so once the drinks were down. Ruvel paid his bill before heading off back towards where he had hid his bag, digging through it to find a new outfit along with a black beanie. It took a bit of make up to his face a bit more angler like this Wayde guy's was.

Once the clothing change was complete, Ruvel was pretty confident that he wouldn't actually get caught because hell at least the Wayde guy had a great fashion sense that in a way matched what Ruvel had with him. He male became curious about his target as he went back towards the last place he had seen the male, trying his best to tuck his hair in his beanie to keep the male from noicing him as he threw up his hood and place on his headphones. Hell, the guy didn't seem to speak so there was no reason Ruvel couldn't just blur out all the sounds with his own music. Ruvel didn't keep to close just close enough that Wayde was in his vision slighty, watching for the male's traits as he kept a camera by his face to take snap shots. Most of them had been of Wayde but every now and then he would pretend to click the shutter while the lens was on something else. He would have went after the famous Storm Evans but stealing his identity would have been far too much work because Ruvel couldn't even dare try some of the stuff he had seen the man do.
                                                                Translations:
                                                                * put my drinks on his tab

dontcry with; Storm > Everyone > Wayde where; Bar > Meeting > Stalking ooc; EDIT!! I'm so sorry x . x

Alien Vampire

xxxxx

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[I'VE GOT TIME TO KILL,]xxxx SO HOW ABOUT A QUICK ********]
SHOW ME SEX APPEAL;
`▐ get on your hands and knees
FORGET ABOUT THE KNEELxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxIT'S BEST TO KEEP ME PLEASED

Gage gave a mild smirk as the other got closer too him, evil thoughts running through his mind about the male in questioning as the accented whisper floated through his mind for a bit. As he listened to the other while he spoke, knowing about his mafia dealings was something but stranger than ever this blonde was oddly attractive to him. Oh! This was the Belikov, the very Belikov family that his father did business with. Gage didn't know must about his father's business for he refused to have to get shot at, however it seemed life took an odd twist with the way his life was going he was pretty much already dodging bullets like a circus performer. "With a mouth like that I'm sure you can however you're to have to excuse my hands I only learn from 'hands-on' demonstrations." Gage went to look the other down as he pretty much let the mental images have their way with the poor boy, if he doesn't leave soon then Gage might just take advantage of the table they were currently sitting at. However, the idea of was quickly gone as a bell went off before Dimitri got up from the table. Gage went to brush back his hair to stop the uncontrollable heat rising to his skin. No sooner had Dimitri came back that he left again, leaving Gage's sweet on the table for him to enjoy. For whatever reason, Gage felt high for a couple seconds as his fingers went to click against the keyboard of his laptop. This Kov was going to be his, the perfect muse since well, since his ex. He was amazed by how fast he had finished the last book, giving giving his muse a pet name in this one was rather amusing to him.

Gage went to finish his sweet before emailing off the last script after saving it. He closed his laptop and went to store it away before looking back as he started to hear the voice of his unwanted fiance. However, the sounds of Kov's voice was a delight to say the least as he stood with his things before giving a nod as an answer. He was taking to the back to where Dimi must have been staying while on the ship, he would have to get the lock code on this door for later. Once inside the male's room the quickly went to show of his piercings, too quick for that matter as the Gage's thought process shut down the very minute his zipper went down. Well ********, this information would surely be played out in his next couple books. He was pulled back from his thoughts as his cheek was kissed and other walked off towards the bed. Gage followed with ease as he went to take Kov's chin before leaning down to take his lips. It wasn't rough nor demanding like Gage's body was asking him to do, instead his hand slid from his chin down to grip Kov's throat under his chin as he stole a kiss.

The kiss was broken for air as an announcement came over the loud speaker as he kept his eyes on the other, his hand falling from the others neck. "Dangerous things will happen that fair body of yours if you allow me your bed. Make your mind up and find me after the meeting, I have to go find Kelly before she tears up my crap." Gage gave a smirked to the other before leaving Kov's room as he headed off towards the meeting location. Kelly was found not a minute later, the very last of Gage's hearing was pretty much gone over how loud she was. The girl must have thought hell frozen over as she started to go on about what his father would do if he didn't listen. "My father can't even touch me so don't think that you're going to get treated like a special little snowflake because you're not ******** special, got it. Also, I'm cutting you off. We're through, I'm tried of you and quite frankly my dear I've had a boyfriend now for about a couple years." Gage went to hand over his card for their room as he walked off into the meeting spot as Kelly went to dial up his father.. again.

- - - - - - - - - - Skippy skip a roo - - - - - - - - - -

The meeting was quite the blur as Gage listen but didn't actually pay attention to the people that were talking as his fingers clicked against his keys. That damn Kov had hit him hard and a muse that sweet wouldn't be let go of any time soon. By the time the meeting had actually finished Gage had already busted out two books before putting away his computer. His eyes wondered the room as he looked form face to face before noticing an oddly familiar guy. Of course, he couldn't tell from the hair but damn did that figure make him almost wait.. Gage gave a smirk as he looked towards the other with ease so this was his little muse's friend. Well, now he could get whatever he wanted from the male if he only bribed him by inflicting harm on Ruvel. It had been years since he had seen the male and while he didn't hate him, he still saw him as playable. The little rag doll was a pleasure in high school however he was too much of a ease to get. Gage start back to his room as he went to gather his things from the room. The male had only two with two duffel bags so it wasn't all that much to leave somewhere till he convince the lovely muse to share his room. The had offered anyways. It took him a few minutes to finally gather everything as he headed out of the larger room towards the hallways that Dimitri had taken him down before setting his things by the door as he pulled out his phone to text the other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He gave a smirk as he walked off from the room towards the other parts of the ship, stopping as he went up to the towards the smaller decks connected to the rooms. He leaned against the bars as he ran into Kelly once again. The woman walking up to his and slapping his face hard enough the male turned his head. She was in tears as she was shoving him up against the bars of the railing. "I hate you I hate you! Why won't you just love me?!" Gage went to throw his arms up in defense as she started to beat on his chest before he dropped a hand to rest on her shoulder. "I told you before. You're nothing to me and you never will be, forcing me to do things will not change my option of you. I'll break you down with every insult I have until you leave." He said with the most serious tone he could as Kelly stepped back before going to slap him again her hand had slipped as the ring on her finger ended up cutting his cheek slightly before Gage went to push her back. He watched as the girl lost her balance and landed on her knees before starting to cry once again as Gage went to wipe the blood of his cheek before walking off farther down the deck.

dontcry with; Kov > Kelly > Solo > Kelly where; Kov's Room > Meeting > Side Deck

Silvanius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces