• Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄XX▄▄▄XX▄ღ▄XX▄▄▄XX▄▄▄▄▄▄
━━━XXXX━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━XXXX━━━

██████████ ██████ █ █ █ █ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♂Themes: Yaoi, modern, glamor life, comedy, romance, drama
♂This Rp contains: Yaoi, bribery, celebrities, shams, pressure, Hollywood, arranged marriage threat, meddling families and secret romance ;D
♂Story and everything else by: Sariyanna
♂The Celebrity theme was inspired by series like: Junjou Romantica, Gravitation, and Haru Wo Daite Ita.
♂Moderator: Sariyanna
♂Pictures from Google, Zerochan.net and photobucket
♂Level: Literate (You better be able to write two paragraphs!)

I'm still tweaking this thing obviously x3

OOC || PROFILES

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂█ █ █ █ █ ██████████ ██████

ROLES [ESTIMATE]:
6-7 Celebs/bribers || 6-7 Ave Joes/victims
[[Character Age range from 18-28 years old]]

Need: 1 victim, & 2 Bribers

ROLES TAKEN!:
CELEBRITY BRIBER NUMBER...: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
VICTIM NUMBER...: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ATTENTION, THIS RP HAS BEEN REVAMPED SO WE AREN'T GONNA BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL PLEASE DO NOT STEAL PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
━━━━━━ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ━━━━━━

OKAY...LET ME EXPLAIN A BIT...SO YOU UNDERSTAND

▄ “Y’know the plan was, that we were going to pretend to be gay and taken. Happily in love and all that jazz. Y’know how disappointed people always are when an attractive person is proven to be gay? Then they leave you alone, all disappointed? Yeah well….we figured our parents would back off if we proved to not be as straight as an arrow as they thought. Can't marry off a gay person right?

▄ Whoever we found we bribed somehow to go along with it. 'Oh you only have to do this until they leave me alone', we said. 'Then you are free!' But our parents were persistent and it took longer than expected. We couldn’t do a half a** job either—it had to look authentic or they would catch on. So living together and putting on a show whenever they were around was key. We also had to be careful who we were seen with when not together because that too could make it look like a hoax—either that or we were cheating on our ’beloved’. And the media loves to talk...

▄ But…. let’s just say that along the way…we all found our inner actor and uh…got….. ’lost’ in the role.
▄ After that it was hard to tell if it was all really an act in the first place.”

«SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME ||

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO THIS WAY. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO THIS WAY. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.
THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO THIS WAY. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO THIS WAY. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.

I KNOW IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE…

How did this get started? I'll tell ya.

Several men were born into 'hollywood families'. People who hit the big time. They never had to worry about anything because they have always had money. They don’t even know what it feels like to be poor. They have never heard of a budget and probably have never seen the inside of a grocery store either, because they never had to buy their own groceries. Yeah, they lived that kind of life. Multiple houses, multiple cars, multiple servants, chefs, you name it. And not a care in the world. There was a type of trend going on with these guys. They all came from families who had made their mark in the celebrity world. It was like long ago one of their ancestors made it big ( a great, great, great great, ....grandparent) and then members of their family continued to flourish in that same line of business for generations. And they say talent isn't inherited.

•But it looks like it most certainly does run in the family. This meant if your great grandfather was a well known movie producer then your parents, your siblings, you, your aunts and uncles and cousins... You all would end up linked to movies somehow. And wherever you landed you’d do hella good there. If you were an actor you’d end up one of the best. If you produced movies you ended up one of the best. Regular people would not just know who you are, they'd know your family members too because you all had some of the most amazing talent. The same occurred with the other families. It was like they were passing along a gene that helped them achieve grand success. The cycle just kept continuing. That is the kind of family all these celebrity men come from. Their families are known for being experts in a certain line of business and they have the wealth to back it up.

•However their celebrity families had images to maintain. They stressed perfection and success. Members of each celebrity family were expected to go into similar lines of work as their parents and grandparents. They were expected to do spectacular, and they were expected to be perfect in the public eye. Drug problems, affairs and all that nonsense were not tolerated, so yeah the six men grew up with alot of stress. The man with the movie background would be pressured to be in the big movies, that surpassed all other box office movies.For the man with the modelling background he was excepted to do outstanding work and be in the top magazines. But this doesn't mean that they never messed up by sleeping around, doing drugs or wrecking assignments. They felt controlled by their families, but because of each family legacy they did as was expected. They even enjoyed their work. When they weren't dwelling on the negative side too much.

•Along the way members of their families became obsessed with preserving the 'family legacy'--preserving that 'excellence'. That was where the problems arose. They wanted to be dead and gone and have a newer generation to continue marking up the celebrity world with their good name. They wanted children, and they wanted grandchildren who would go into exactly the same area of expertise and do well in it. The daughters and sons of these families were pressured to get married and the young men were of no exception. Sure, they grew up and followed in their families’ footsteps, taking on the area of business their fathers, mothers, grandparents, older siblings etc. had taken on. And like you can guess they did the family name proud. Thing is the men had flings, but never had anything serious. If anything they were very focused on keeping the record of success going. They didn't take their families' urges to tie the knot too seriously though, for whatever reason. And time flew by, from the time when they were young stars to the time when they were well into their adult lives.
◠◡◠
•Their parents were very much involved in their lives. Very involved. They pushed all their children to get married and get married to the right people. Because the perfection had to be preserved.

•The single men found themselves sitting across from their parents getting the 3rd degree at some point. “Who are you in a relationship with?” “When are you tying the knot?” “You're not going to let your mother and father die without seeing any grandchildren from you, are you?” These were their pushy questions. The message was clear: Son, you need to get married and carry on this legendary bloodline. And....you need to do it now. Time is ticking! It got very annoying after a while and then came the stress. The men came together to hang out and talk and realized they all had the same problem.

•The media wasn't exactly any better, with paparazzi following you around asking you personal questions. After a while it all became so tiresome. The men shut down on both their families and the media in order to keep their love lives a secret. Until something came up, the threat of a marriage contract. Their parents were desperate enough to see all their adult children married off. so much that they were willing to set them up.

•An argument ensued right after, the men argued with their parents that it wasn’t necessary. They would get married eventually--at the right time. The parents were insistent saying that the women they had picked out were good people and a perfect match for them. Also that they were in the same line of business. The men panicked, the life of fame was nice, but they had pursued their particular lifestyles because of their families. Why should their familiar dictate who they marry too and when? So, their inner rebel activated. The men did the craziest thing they could have ever done, they claimed they were in a relationship…with a man.

Duh, duh, duh duhhhhh!

•Their families were shocked and horrified. The men themselves couldn't believe the extent they were willing to go, but it seemed like the only way at the time. Desperate times, desperate measures. Soon afterwards they tracked down men to play their lovers and even paid them. Whether it was a complete stranger or someone they knew. They wanted to make it look like they were truly gay so hopefully their parents would back off. Plan was to make their families give up on picking their wives by making them believe they were weren't interested in women.(They didn't really consider that their parents may force them anyway.) After their families give up they would call it off and do the honor of finding the right women themselves on their own personal time.You follow me? Yes, it was extreme and risky, but the problem called for extreme measures. However after bribing and living with a member of the same sex…they found they liked their ‘supposed lover’…a bit too much.

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━

I DON'T LOVE YOU || I DON'T LOVE YOU || I DON'T LOVE YOU || I DON'T LOVE YOU || I DON'T LOVE YOU ||
WHICH IS IT?
I DO LOVE YOU || I DO LOVE YOU || I DO LOVE YOU || I DO LOVE YOU || I DO LOVE YOU ||

Like always this is an original story made up by Sari. ;D

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

██████████ ██████
█ █ █ █ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

Guidelines:

Thou shalt not inform anyone of thy hoax--"Do not tell anyone it's a phony relationship."
Thou shalt not, give off any such hints that thy relationship is a hoax---Do not give anyone a reason to think it's a phony relationship"
Thou shalt not hinder the performance by acting out of thy character, nor shall thee engage in activities that will compromise thy hoax--"Don't mess up the performance when being watched, and don't do things outside the company of your 'lover' that will mess it up." (Like go to wild sex parties and such, the tabloids will say you are being unfaithful or....something else.)
Thee is expected to act accordingly whenever in the company of thy family, friends and thy colleagues. As well as thy adoring fans and stalkers.---"Put on a hell of a show in front of these people, so they all believe it's real."
Thou shalt not seek professional help in getting out of thy hoax---"Don't go to the police or someone else with the intention of trying to get out of this little bribery, kay?"
The person being bribed shall listen to thy "briber", and do as asked---Basically your briber calls the shots, if he says 'put your arm around me possessively' you take that arm god gave you and do it!"
Thee will be paid back handsomely for thy services---"You'll get something in return, again, your briber will give you what he wants to give you! End of discussion."
Thou shall only be released from thee's responsibilities once thy briber says so--"You're not getting out of this until they tell you your services are no longer needed. And that won't be happening anytime soon."

~~~

But, what will they do when they actually call it off? What are you going to tell the public? Say:
1.) "Oh, it was just a joke."
2.) "I was experimenting"
3.) "Oh, I'm bi-sexual."
4.) "I called off that relationship, it wasn't working out."

Yeah....that's the tricky part.You sure as hell shouldn't admit to them that...

5.) "I lied to you."

██████████ ██████████ ██████ ██████████ ██████████

If one is going to pretend to be homosexual you sort of need to go all out with the performance. Keeping it secret from the public would help out in the long run when you suddenly 'break off' the relationship later--they would never know you were with a man in the first place.

However, if you are in the public eye and the fans and everyone else see that you are with another man, the performance will look much more real to your family. So they won't doubt you at all and continue shoving women your way. But when you call it off everyone's going to have questions for you.

So questions, questions, questions!
Do you go public with your lover? Or do you just make your family believe that you are playing for the other team?

The publicity of such a 'romance' may not make you look good...or you may look very good. (Depends.)
On the other hand the more eyes the better. Your Hollywood families will totally believe it if it's public (who's stupid enough to fake something like that in public? Oh yeah...heh...you are!). And the commotion may help...your career....or not? Not to mention there will probably be alot of interviews asking about your romance. Y'know....people wanting in on your love life. I hope you are up for all that. Don't want to....ahem.....say the wrong thing.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

User Image

██████████ ██████
█ █ █ █ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
I figured I'd elaborate more on the type of characters you may play as. Also clarify what types of people you can bribe. I said 'average joe' in describing your victims. However, your victims may not be someone random or ordinary, because your characters may darn well bribe someone they know or someone with the same status as them. So you can go every which way with this.
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

You can pull a 'Usami' and grab a poor innocent young man (who you may or may not know) and make him your lover. Or maybe decide to grab someone famous like yourself. So the victims may be mixed up: average college student, bodyguard, editor, actor etc. It may very well be mixed up like that. I guess i wanted to give ya'll some freedom. x3

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

◠ ◡The Celebs: The Celebs in this story are a group of men who all come famous families. However they know each other, because they've attended the same parties and whatnot. Not to mention they've pretty much all heard of each other too, since all of them are all all over the media these days. So they have heard of each other and have also attended some of the same high class gatherings. Some of them may even be fans of each others work.

But how did they come to be on such friendly terms? Well some time ago they attended a new year's party where they socialized. They've all been pretty good friends since then.

They are from pretty different occupations but shoot, they go out and have a drink once in a while. It's also fun going to shindigs, and running from crazy fans together. Ah the joys of....being famous. Since they all are famous they can all understand each others lifestyle.

◠ ◡TYPES OF CELEBS:
Model || Writer/Novelist || Actor || Movie Director || Talk Show Host/ Tv personalty || singer (various) || Rockstar || Photographer || Chef || Music Composer/Musician || Clothing/shoe Designer || Athlete || Race Car Driver etc.

---This isn't all them obviously, just the ones I thought of. Oh and you can mix these titles together since celebs sometimes don't do just one thing. (ex. singer/model, singer/song writer, actor/model) No more than two titles please!

◠ ◡The 'Lovers': The lovers are the 'poor suckers' who were bribed into going along with this phony hoax. These selfish celebs had picked people to help them. This group can be various but they have the one thing in common: being stuck int his ridiculous predicament! You all will be getting to know each other real well, with the lot of ya being stuck with selfish (but hot) men. Well....yeah...ahem

◠ ◡TYPES OF VICTIMS:
A friend to the celeb (can be famous too or not) || their Manager || their Chauffeur || their Bodyguard || someone who works in their household (servant etc.) || a Fan of theirs (who got lucky) || Paparazzi || A complete stranger || Another Celebrity from their profession, or a celeb from a diff. profession

So yeah this have anybody any it, or be made up of celebrities too. Only a celebrity from this group probably isn't being forced to marry anyone like the first group is. They are just being victimized.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
Sari's Message:
━━━━━━━━ •• •• •• ••••.•´¯`•.•••• •• •• •• ━━━━━━━━
I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU.

User Image

Hi there, this was an idea I thought up randomly one day. I wanted an interesting story for my first ever Yaoi Rp. I guess I was looking for something original that could possibly be funny as well. This Rp is sort of taking the idea I had for my Rp 'First Comes Marriage' but only we are working with celebrities of different professions now, and they actually get out of getting married by pretending to be gay. Unlike in 'First Comes Marriage' in which the poor men are forced to have woman after woman thrown at them lol.

OH THE SHI--I MEAN THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN!

I do hope you guys know how to keep things interesting. ;D We are working with celebs for Pete's sake and phony relationships. That sounds like fun right? There is plenty you can do with that.

Please note many things can happen, we can have: crazy fans, stalkers, extreme paparazzis, ridiculous tabloids, awkward TV interviews, reporters crowding houses and cars, scandals, love triangles, funny attempts at public displays of affection, meddling families, tragedies of all kinds, vacations, chases through the city, going abroad, people almost messing up the hoax, blackmail, holiday fun, parties etc. :3 I want to see crazy ideas that can be put into action. Oh and since the poor 'Average Joes' are stuck with Celebs, whatever crazy stuff happens to them will be their problem too.

WHAT KIND OF GUYS ARE WE LOOKING AT? WELL...

As for our lovely couples we may have guys who were actually gay and just hiding it, or supposedly 'straight' guys 'pretending' to be gay until they realize.....they actually do like dudes. Or they could be confused or bi-sexual. (And aware of it...or not...)

As for types. It would nice not to see stereotypical Ukes and Semes in here. I shouldn't be able to 'label' your characters so easily. I would like to see 'guy-like characters' please, paired with other 'guy-like characters.' Basically--no characters that act just like a female! Your characters are suppose to be men remember? :3 I don't mean they have to be macho either. We can have crybabies, but....He better have other qualities that make him masculine.

THEY LIVING TOGETHER OR NOT? IT'S UP TO YOU...

The couples can live together or separate, it would probably be best if they lived together or close by. Then there's all the complicated stuff like who falls for who first and all the complications romances--both real and fake can bring. Also perhaps a third wheel. ;D

THE MORE THE MERRIER!

The celebrity families weren't happy about the gay thing so you'll likely hear from them about it. Please do take on family members as minor characters to keep things interesting. As well as other characters. Oh and feel free to drag each other into your shenanigans.

RELATIONSHIPS!:

I think our characters should be connected (know each other or whatever) so that people won't hesitate to have their characters interact. I want to have various events that they can be apart of to help with interaction. It would be nice of people just abduct someone and take them somewhere. PLOT PEOPLE! PLOT!

As for where we will beginning, I think we will be in between when the celebs have their family arguments and claim they are gay, and that special moment when they find and bribe their 'supposed lover'.
Sooooooo they have already said they are gay, and are in the process of thinking or looking for someone they can use. Tee hee.

In the beginning of the Rp each other your characters will be bribing the other. So once pairs are made please do feel free to plot how each pair goes about threatening the other to 'go with it'. :3

I guess that was all I wanted to say. Oh and these aren't the rules, this is just extra stuff I wanted to talk about.

Peace out!
~Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image
≾Profiles:≿
I have something against short profiles. I do not like getting short profiles. If you give me a short profile I’ll probably tell you it is too short. And encourage you to beef it up.

◦Pm your reserves with the title: Gorgeous, aren't I? I also want a sample from you!
Celebrity profiles are titled: The Predator
Bribed characters profiles are titled: The Victim

If you know who you want to be paired with you can sort of put it in your profile, only if you are someone they know, not if you are a stranger.

New!: I'll let people to have as many characters as they can actively post for. Originally the limit was two but eh....I stretched that rule.

New!: Also, and I thought of this same idea long ago, but I think I forgot to write it somewhere. I never really used the term 'Seme' and 'Uke' in this rp (though you can call your characters dominate (Seme) or submissive (Uke), or a mix of both (Seke), I don't care). The Victim roles have been going really fast and I have no idea why, unless the briber role seems like less fun.

Anywho, and I'm not sure if people think this or not but whether or not your character will be dominate or submissive in the pairings has nothing to do with whether or not your character is a Briber or Victim. I mean yeah....you hear victim and it sounds like are going to be pushed around but that depends on what briber you are with. We do have some nice bribers ya know. Anyways, Bribers aren't all dominate, unless the character happens to be. And being a Victim doesn't mean your character has to be Uke. I have thought at one point that this is why people levitate toward the Victims role >.> because they want to play a Uke (which is a popular role it would seem) but one can be Uke and be a briber, and vice versa.

≾Posting:≿

The posts should be detailed and meaty, sort of like my plot post (3rd post in which I explain the story. If you posts are shorter than everyone else’s that a hint that you probably should turn it up a notch. This is a literate Rp after all.

Posts should have a picture (not too big), Your character’s name & their profession, perhaps a status like where they are, what they are doing etc., and a font color (don’t make me go blind though).

⋆How often do you have to post? That is questionable. I’d like to see a post within four days of your last one. So you post and then post again before four days passes. However, I negotiated with people in the past because they had too much to do. So I let people go longer periods without posting. Bottom line, post as often as you can, but if a weeks goes by and you haven’t done anything you're in danger of being removed and my patience always that great. Especially with repeat offenders.

≾The Basics:≿

⋆You know you need to follow the Gaia TOS [Keep swearing, explicit content, violence and such under control] If it’s getting hot and heavy then skip the moment the clothes start flying every which way. I don’t want to get in trouble. I want a clean thread. ;3

Respect everyone and get along or you will be removed

Post or you will be removed [[If you can't you better tell me]]

Try not to follow the stereotypical Seme x Uke pairing. Something should be special about your characters and the pairing itself.

⋆ Please do tell me, and the rest of our little community, what ideas you have. It helps the story proceed and makes me happy, because I’m not the only one plotting ideas.

Story plot: The key to a successful Rp is communication and plotting together.

⋆You all should keep up with everyone’s posts. You will feel less excluded and lost. Also help people who are lost. It shouldn’t always be Moddy helping people catch up.

⋆Feel free to add drama, with arguments, love triangles and all that other jazz. Tell me about your crazy plot twist ideas. I’ll be watching. >8D

⋆Another thing about Rp events. It will be boring if nothing goes on or people act too shy to make their characters bump into each other. I will come up with things to keep this baby going. If their professions are too different people can always run into each other someplace else. Parties, award shows, or maybe they are close and just hang out whenever they can. They could also live close by or something.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS
            FEB 20TH 2015
            --»Right now I am not really accepting anymore applications for characters. It's looking like we have enough. I need to edit the time chart and such as well as couples, but it's not really mandatory.

--»Currently it is 6 pm and the shops and such should be opening on the cruise ship and such. Once this day is over I will likely skip to two days later or so since it's taking so long to get through one day. Kay?

MARCH 4th 2015
            --»I changed the time on the chart, edited the couples chart alittle. As for the characters who aren't up on the chart yet I didn't pair you either because I don't know if you've found someone to pair up with (permanently) or I think there's a chance you may become or remain so slow you will get kicked out. And I try to minimize how much I mess with the chart.

--»Slow people, I got my eyes on you. I notice when you say you are going to post and then don't actually do it, and mind you I find that one of the most annoy things in the world. I'm not as patient with new people because you haven't been with us that long so when you are slow I am just about ready to give you the boot. Asap.

I think I may make a list of people I feel like booting due to lack of posts...

MARCH 9th 2015
            --» Got my eye on them slow pokes, but anyways, I edited the rules a bit because remembered too and I also remembered something I was going to write down long ago. So please do check out what I added in the Rules, under the Profile part. Can't miss it because it says New so you know it's recently added. wink

I may periodically edit things on the front page so...yah..

MARCH 15th 2015
            --» Got rid of some characters, like Gage, Ruvel and Iggy (whose profile I realize I never received. I was told I was going to get a edited version). I'll be looking out for any other characters in need of removal. Not really looking to add any new people since we sort of have enough, and it's even right now. Am sort of expecting two characters though.

I will skip sometime soon hopefully. And it will likely be night time after the next skip, probably 10 pm. Once this day concludes--whenever that is, we will skip to two-ish days later.

MARCH 19th 2015
            --» Sari has a new part time job, all that means is there may be days where you won't see me for a while, instead of me being online so much. xD (Though some days I'm not online anyway, because nothing's going on). I will probably have a bi-polar work schedule so I'll be online at random hours of the day, on random days of the week. Got plenty of days off so no worries.

Continue as usual. Though it would seem a bunch of you are busy so hopefully you all will get around to posting soon enough. I will probably not post some of my characters as quickly only because there's not really any hurry for some of them, since I could be waiting a while. But I also could post out of a craving to write. x3 I'd like to wrap up the day sometime soon so hopefully you guys won't be taking so long or else I may have to timeskip even though you people aren't ready.

MAY 26th 2015
            --»NEW!!!
            It's been a while since I last wrote an announcement. Anywho, we have an issue.. it comes in the form of a slow rp and.....it feels like, though we have plenty of characters, that there's too few people in here because for some of us this means that if things get hectic in rl then not only do we 'vanish' but we take all the characters we made with us. For instances if I left there goes five characters. I think we need some new characters to help keep the rp pretty active even while other people are on 'hiatus.'

I'm still looking for new characters to add to the list since there aren't enough people to pair up with each other.

I will make a hiatus list for the people and characters who can't interact right now.

YOU WILL PLAY MY LOVER? GOT IT?
▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ █ █ █ █ ██████████ ██████

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
━━━━━━━━ •• •• •• ••••.•´¯`•.•••• •• •• •• ━━━━━━━━
I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DO LOVE YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU.

≾Official pairings≿ go here. I won't include who you are stuck with in your profile since people may come and go. In this section I will just toss people together when it's decided who will be stuck with who. If characters are missing or by themselves it's either because we need more people or I haven't edited this chart.

Keep in mind the dynamic of each pairing depends on the characters. Some of these guys may have an easy living if they happen to get stuck with someone kind.

Note: These pairings aren't all permanent. Some of these people may wish to swap their victims for someone else, to create a more interesting pairing or so. The reasons vary. Sometimes they may find someone who contrasts more or goes better with their character.

Profiles here!

ANGEL & AXEL
Scandal made

User Image User ImageUser Image

TIAN & CARMINE
Scandal made

User Image User ImageUser Image

ELLIOT & ?????
(this pairing could change)
User Image User Image _________

CARLA & VALENTIN
(looking like you'll be stuck together)

User ImageUser Image User Image
LORENZO & HARUKI
Scandal in the making

CONSTANT & RIN
Scandal in the making

User Image User Image User Image

ALEXIS &
Scandal in the making

User ImageUser Image

GIOVANNI & DIMITRI
(this pairing could change)

__________ User Image User Image

KALI & ABAYOMI
& ?????

STORM & RUVEL
User ImageUser Image __________

???? & ????
__________ User Image __________

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Reserves are in! I still need to make a profile form. Please send me your reserves titled: Gorgeous, aren't I? I also want a sample of your writing at the bottom where I demand it. cool

Reserve form:

[imgleft][[PUT A MINI PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER SIZE SHOULD BE 200X200]][/imgleft]
[size=15][color=pickacolor]|«| I [b]CAME[/b] INTO THIS [b]WORLD[/b] AS |»|[/color][/size]
[size=11]♦{{YOUR FULL NAME, COULD INCLUDE A MIDDLE NAME}}
[color=pickacolor]|«| [b]BUT[/b] HAVE [b]SINCE[/b] BEEN [b]CALLED[/b] |»|[/color]
♦{{ANY NICKNAMES YOU MAY HAVE}}
[color=pickacolor]|«| I HAVE THIS [b]MANY YEARS OF LIFE[/b] ON THIS [b]BODY OF MINE[/b] |»|[/color]
♦{{HOW OLD ARE YA? WE ARE WORKING WITH GROWN MEN AGES 18--28, PERHAPS CELEBS SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP IN MIND HOW OLD THEY WERE WHEN THEY STARTED, HOW YOUNG YOU ARE SUGGESTS YOU MAY HAVE LESS YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY}}
[color=pickacolor]|«| [b]WHO ARE YOU[/b]?|»|[/color]
♦{{ARE YOU A CELEBRITY (PLS SAY YOUR PROFESSION TOO) OR AN 'AVERAGE JOE?' ALSO TELL US IF YOU ARE A 'BRIBER' OR A 'VICTIM'----EX. CELEBRITY{NOVELIST)--BRIBER}}
[color=pickacolor]|«| YOU'VE [b]ALWAYS[/b] BEEN [b]THERE[/b], HAVEN'T [b]YOU[/b]? |»|[/color]
♦{{AND THAT IS YOU, THEIR CREATOR, PUT YOUR USERNAME!}}
[color=pickacolor][b][i]♦I'M REALLY NOT GAY, I SWEAR♦[/i][/b]
[u]♦♦PUT A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK IN HERE!:[/u] SAMPLE HERE![/color][/size]

Here is that sexy profile layout I promised. Please send your profile to me with the correct title.
If you are a celebrity bribing some poor unfortunate soul: The Predator
If you are that poor unfortunate soul being bribed your pm should say: The Victim

[align=center][IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/sariyanna1/cooltext976058956_zpsb8ebd639.png[/IMG]
[[Insert picture of character, should be around 400 width and 200 height maybe even smaller ]]
[size=15][color=chooseacolor1]≾{FULL NAME (FIRST AND LAST) MAY INCLUDE A MIDDLE NAME}≿[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=chooseacolor2]≾PEOPLE CALL ME...≿[/color][/b]
[color=chooseacolor1]{NICKNAMES YOU MAY HAVE}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF ME (OR NOT)≿:[/color][/b] [color=chooseacolor1]{TELL US WHAT PROFESSION YOU HAVE (CELEBS), OR IF YOU ARE AN AVERAGE GUY}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾I HAVE THIS MANY YEARS OF LIFE ON THIS BODY OF MINE≿:[/color][/b]
[color=chooseacolor1]{Your AGE}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾IF YOU SAW ME YOU WOULD SEE THAT....≿[/b][/color]
[color=chooseacolor1][b]≾MY HAIR IS...≿:[/b][/color] [color=chooseacolor2]{HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR HAIR COLOR?}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾MY EYES ARE...≿:[/b][/color][color=chooseacolor1] {COLOR OF YOU EYES}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor1][b]≾I STAND AT APPROXIMATIVELY≿:[/color][/b][color=chooseacolor2] {YOUR HEIGHT}[/color]
[color=chooseacolor1][b]≾AND WEIGH AROUND...≿:[/b][/color][color=chooseacolor2] {NOT LIKE WE THINK YOUR FAT OR ANYTHING, TELL US YOUR WEIGHT PLZ}[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/sariyanna1/Stuff xD/cooltext1254756712_zps1ebad839.png[/IMG]

[size=11][color=chooseacolor2][b]≾THIS IS WHO I AM, GOT IT?≿:[/b][/color]
[color=chooseacolor1]{TELL ME IN A GOOD PARAGRAPH WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE LIKE! CELEBS, DO YOU ACT THE SAME WHETHER YOU ARE ON CAMERA OR NOT? (YOU COULD ALL BE PHONY YA NEVER KNOW...)

[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE!≿:[/b][/color]
[color=chooseacolor1]{LIST AT LEAST FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE OR ACTIVITIES YOU LIKE TO DO}[/color]

[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾I'M NOT VERY FOND OF THIS CRAP≿:[/b][/color]
[color=chooseacolor1]{LIST THINGS/PEOPLE YOU HATE OR HATE DOING}[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/sariyanna1/Stuff xD/cooltext1254756171_zps9212965b.png[/IMG]

[size=11][b][color=chooseacolor2]≾THIS IS HOW I GOT TO BE WHERE I AM...≿:[/color][/b]
[color=chooseacolor1]{BIO GOES RIGHT HERE SWEET HEARTS. I'D LIKE AT LEAST TWO MEATY PARAGRAPHS OF SOB STORY. (OH, UNLESS YOUR BACKGROUND IS ALL DAISIES AND UNICORNS.) CELEBS TELL US ABOUT THOSE CONTROLLING, NOSY FAMILIES OF YOURS. I WANNA HEAR YOU BACKGROUND: WHAT LINE OF BUSINESS YOUR FAMILY IS IN, MAYBE SOME OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ACHIEVEMENTS WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE WITH 'EM AND HOW THE HELL YOU GOT INTRODUCED TO THE BUSINESS YOUR IN.WAS IT HARD, EASY? TELL ME ABOUT THAT TOO! PLZ DO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SHORT-COMINGS AND BABY MAMA DRAMA AND DRUG, ALCOHOL, & SEX ISSUES AND WELL....EVERYTHING ELSE!

AVERAGE JOES (OR WHOEVER YOU ARE) TELL ME YOUR BACKGROUND TOO. WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE? HOW DID YOU GET THERE. ARE YOU GAY OR NO?(WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME THAT...) SAME WITH YOU PEEPS: I WANNA KNOW ALL YOUR BUSINESS, 'KAY?}[/color]

[color=chooseacolor2][b]≾DON'T TELL, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!≿:[/b][/color] [color=chooseacolor1]{TELL ME SECRETS OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING. MAYBE SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YA}

[color=randomcolor]|≾| YOUR USERNAME! |≿|[/color][/size]

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
THE CALENDAR ETC.

━━━XXXX━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━XXXX━━━

Opening Scene: N/A

CALENDAR:

Where are we you ask? X3

Month:
January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

Day:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 (Obviously for certain months some of these days won’t count since not all the months have 31 days)

Weekday:
Friday

Time:
11:00 pm

Early Morning (from one to seven)|| Morning || Afternoon || Evening || Night || Midnight || After Midnight

Weather:
((The temperature drops at night))

Calm || Warm || Humid || Frigid || A bit Windy || Cool/Chilly || Cold ||------|| Rain || foggy || Sleet || Snow || Sunny || Heat wave!

Temperature is comfortable with a small gust of wind ever now and then.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THE OWNERS OF THESE CHARACTERS NEED TO REAPPEAR, OR PM ME OR SOMETHING BEFORE I PERMANENTLY BOOT THEM OUT OF THE RP.
( I temporarily put them here until they get removed.)

If I'm thinking about removing you your character will go here, typically I pm you first and if I get tired of waiting for you I put your character here. (Doesn't take that long to reply to my pm with a quick 'yes I still want to post', or 'no, I'm done.' C',mon people. Really. -.-) I don't usually expect an inactive person to reenter the rp, it seems that those people always end up being dropped. I got a little trend of replacing the people who don't look like they will be continuing. Hopefully you -points at viewer- will not end up here.

It's empty right now, since I've cleaned out the inactive characters

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

STORY ARCS (& OTHER INFO)

◇ Well I decided to add a little extra feature to help things along story wise, besides the concept of Holidays, which is somewhat few and far in between.

◇ We will be doing things for the Holidays, because it's more than appropriate. Also I would think that since half the characters are celebrities you should be able to come up with plenty of things for them to be doing since they're lives are no doubt busy. Think about what certain careers demand a person to do. Hell do some research if you must!

--◇◇ | CHRISTMAS | HALLOWEEN | THANKSGIVING | NEW YEAR'S | VALENTINE'S DAY ETC. YEAH WE ARE GONNA DO THOSE HOLIDAYS AND OTHERS.

◇ Also to be realistic, those celebrities should be forced to leave the state or country every once in a while. Actors tend to travel when shooting for movies so if you are a frigging Actor let's not act like everything you need to be doing is occurring right there where you live. You make music? Chances are your concerts will be out of the state or even out of the country sometimes. Let's not forget about tours too lol. Novelists may have to do a thing or two to promote their work or even travel places as a guest speaker or whatever, do some book sign ins and whatnot. This my friends opens the story up to many different things. You just need some friggin' IMAGINATION.-Copies Spongebob gesture-

----◇◇ Concerts, small shows, photo shoots, book signings, interviews both on TV and in your own living space, movie shoots (near and far), gigs in general, fundraisers, special events, family get togethers etc. [[Yes those came from my i-m-a-g-i-n-a-t-i-o-n]]

◇ Not to mention, wherever you slither off to, you may or may not be wanting to bring that 'imaginary lover' with you. People sometimes talk if they see one without the other, they will think you are fighting or whatever. cool

◇ Okay so keep those in mind, holidays and the demands of one's job, also throw some friggin' personal issues in there: feuding family members, illness, bouts of depression, drunken parties or I don't know...go to the club like Angel. THAT ASIDE! I also am hoping to come up with some small story Arcs along the way. It's just some events to hopefully keep things interesting.

◇ When I say Story Arc I mean every once in a while we will enter a kind of ...uh...'mini event.' Gosh that was a bad description. They are meant to shake things up a bit, throw a little curve ball. (As if I haven't been promoting that enough already..) These Arcs are supposed to include everyone obviously. rolleyes They should be fairly different so they aren't too similar to each other.

ARC CONCEPTS SO FAR:
(It's not much I'm still thinking of more that have nothing to do with holidays. If you come up with some please do tell me. I'll probably give them some actual names later right now I kept it simple. I plan to launch certain arcs after we time skip a few months or so. The arcs also are not in order, so the way I listed them doesn't really show you which ones we are going to do first. Which ones we do first depend on me and you my chickadees!)

◆VACATION ARC--"VACATION IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED!" You all have been working really hard for the past few months; non-stop work. Now you are in need of a break, a long one. So you clear your schedules or put things on hold for a little while, whether your managers, agents, editors etc. have something to say about it or not. As for the regular folk, you may or may not have put your activities on hold, but that won't matter much anyhow. The celebs are taking a vacation and well...you 'average joes' may be coming along for the ride. Everyone can use a vacation, right? Besides, if word of you two being spotted on vacation together spreads it will help those celebrities out big time. cool Because it will help make that big fat hoax look even more legit!

They may ask you nicely, force/threaten you, or beg you to come along with them, either way you are probably going too. Where to you may ask? Oh on a nice little cruise to the Caribbean islands, don't worry the finances are completely and utterly on them. As for what will occur on the cruise itself, and on that friggin' island, who knows? You may start to like 'em a bit, or maybe hate their guts all the more.

◆NATURE ARC 1--"CLOUDY WITH A SIDE OF....": Mother nature has been being a ***** lately so you got a little 'present' on it's way: a heavy storm. If you had something planned that is just too bad, because she 'ain't waiting for you to be ready; she is coming ready or not! The storm may hit when you are out, or when you were smart enough to be in your house, or someone else's. It may hit when you aren't ready for it at all (I hope you were smart enough to prepare.) I'm thinking tropical storm, of course we can always have a snow storm later!

Anyway, the rain is heavy and the wind is powerful like freakin' Hercules. You all also get a nice little weather warning on tv, which states that it isn't wise to venture outside at a certain point. Of course some of you probably won't listen. Things may get bad if trees get knocked down, flooding occurs, and cars get tossed... but ya'll can handle that. Some of you could lose power as well. Thing about this scenario is that some of you could be stuck together for the sake of safety.
-Maybe your car died at the worse time and you ventured to someone's house because you couldn't make it back to your own.
-Or maybe you were checking on someone and that dang storm decided to swing by and you got stuck there with them.
-Or you could have run into someone while out in the storm and you both got stranded at a store or something.
God forbid you were out walking around when sh*t got real. Ahem...the possibilities are endless is my point. In this case you could end up with your 'lover,' stranded in their house or yours...or a hotel or whatever. Or maybe you end up stuck with another character completely.

◆NATURE ARC 2--"READY TO 'SHAKE' THINGS UP?": (Sari~Note: I realize that this arc could screw things up, because let's face it earthquakes friggin' suck and could possibly ruin the city and makes your lives slow and uneventful since that is the reality when it comes to things that cause large scale damage. Unless we say this earthquake was a baby and didn't do much harm but still caused some problems and injuries. So we won't have to do this one for a while unless you wish to...) Description to come!

◆MYSTERY ARC--"BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK.": Since the day the celebrities voiced the truth about their romantic life there were likely haters. However, lately there has been some pretty outrageous stuff going on. Mystery letters, websites wishing for your death, people talking sh*t about ya on social media, nasty rumors, packages, voice mail stating threats and insults, peepers watching your lovers' houses or even stalking them. And they may not be paparazzi. The celebs biggest fans may be being more vocal than ever, by telling them to dump the 'loser' they are with, but aside from some anger and possibly lost respect (or even fans) they can still live comfortably.

Some of you average joes are feeling a bit nervous though. But you likely don't want to mention it to your briber, whether you don't want them to tell you to stop being a wimp or generally don't want to worry them. So you are being a good sport and are trying to suck it up and deal with it. But...well, keeping your silence may have its consequences....

Is that a bunch of angry fan girls I see over there? Yeah... you may want to run.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quick Reply

Submit