Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Please don't touch my tails. They may be fluffy, but they aren't for petting!

Shuurajou raised a brow when she asked her question. Childish? What was her reason? It couldn't be any more childish than his own, or Mesu's.

"We all have our own reasons. I joined because it was fun. It still is. I won't do this for the rest of my life, but I'll keep doing it because it's fun. As for you, well I don't know your reason, but it can't be any more childish than mine. To put it simply, it doesn't matter what your reasons for doing something are if you enjoy it, or are doing it with people you care about." Stated the fox, placing a hand on Sicily's shoulder.

"Aside, if you left, I wouldn't have all that much left to keep my mind from wandering. Stay Sicily, and protect my mind from the horrors lurking within. I don't WANT to start wondering what my daughter is doing with everyone she is alone with for a long time."

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily tilted her head as she listened to his words, before giggling softly at his reason. It was true, that would probably be a bit more childish than her own. She smiled as she petted his tail again, thinking over his words herself. He was right though, She did enjoy what she did, though she didn't outright kill people like many of the others. She only killed those who attack her first and show intent to kill her.

She blinked as he spoke of her keeping his mind from wandering, before she looked up at him and tilted her head obviously confused. "I.....Do that?" she asked stareing at him obviously not believeing his words. "and how do i do that? i would think you would have plenty to keep you occupied." ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxG u n n e r

xx ██ ▌ ████████████████████ ██████████████ ███████ ████ ██████████████
                ≻≻ This is my last c h a n c e to be victorious.
                  In Flanders fields the poppies blow ▶ Between the crosses, row on row, ▶
                  That mark our place; and in the sky ▶ The larks, still bravely singing, fly ▶
                  Scarce heard amid the guns below. ▶ We are the Dead. Short days ago. ▶

Thaddeus felt nervous around the two of them, Gale he knew and Taelia had saved his life, he didn't want either of them to think less of him for going to one or the other. In this case he felt Taelia was the best option seeing as it was her handy work that kept him breathing and alive at his weakest moment. He owed her much, he had to say out of the many crew members of Graceful Death she was one of the only ones he could say he respected. A few of them seemed to be high on themselves and others just didn't get the life they had picked.

Her voice was indifferent and he figured he shouldn't have been so playful about his situation. He fallowed her instruction and took his coat off and unbuttoned his vest and the shirt. He was well aware that wearing this many layers was stupid but he liked dressing more fashionably then most pirates. His muscles twitched as her fingers examined his wounds, it was more a nervous twitch then anything else. He wasn't very comfortable with a woman checking him this closely, he was used to Gale half asleep poking him. Thaddeus eyed the needle with distrust, he never liked them a childish fear but still something he lived with. Surprisingly she was quick about it and he didn't feel a thing. He sighed in relief.

She worked fast, but something struck him he noticed how she moved it seamed labored. As a gunner he was able to pick apart weaknesses of those he faced. By the time she was finished he was sure something was wrong with her. He nodded his head, and rubbed his shoulder his back cracked in the process. He started to button up his undershirt but stopped, "Something wrong doc, you seem to be laboring when you move your shoulder."he said. His eyes had a hint of concern something he vary rarely showed for anyone. He glanced over at Gale and then back to her. "If you need anything just ask."he said with a slight grin. He said jumping off the table and stretching his back and arms. Thaddeus wasn't sure if he should leave or stay...

▶Location: Unnamed Ship
▶With:Taelia, Gale
▶Mood: Relieved

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, ◀Loved and were loved, and now we lie ◀
In Flanders fields. ◀ Take up our quarrel with the foe: ◀
To you from failing hands we throw ◀ The torch; be yours to hold it high... ◀

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

"It's simple really. If you weren't here, I wouldn't have anyone to poke with my tails. I enjoy that giggle of yours." He stated, smiling. "It's...reassuring. I hear you laugh and it feels like everything will be just fine, so I try to think of other ways to get you to laugh like that." He finished, wrapping the tail around her hand a little more. Not for any real reason, save that he liked being petted occasionally.

"This ship still needs a name...I wonder if your captain has anything in mind."

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
↘↘Tнє Tυηєѕ I Hєαя↖↖

User Image

Evangeline watched out of the corner of her eye as Gen left after Sicily had. The Gunner slightly smiled as she took another mouth full of her food, chewing slowly. It was defiantly better than eating rabbits, which meat was rather odd tasting. This food was warm, tasteful, and made by an actual cook, rather than a weird fox man.
“Over twenty cannons throughout the entire ship…” she muttered before she took another bite of her food, smiling with her eyes. “Fairly new, I presume with everything else on this ship, so they will most likely be able to shoot farther and faster than an older cannon.” The red head put her fork down and took a sip of her wine. It was sweet and refreshing, making her let out a small sigh of happiness. She had missed the taste of the wine. Which also made her wonder, was the reason why everyone was acting so differently also because a majority of them were actually sober? “I also found a crate of packaging of new artillery, none ever used.”
She played with the rim of her glass cup, a bit of mischief glinting in her eyes. “Its never a bad thing to check equipment if they work before actually using it, correct?” Evangeline looked up with a mischievous smile, indicating that she would most likely be playing with the new guns later in the day.

•ℓσ¢αтιση» New boat, eating!
•тнσυgнтѕ»
•мσσ∂ » Excited
•σσ¢»

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

xxx█████ ██████████ ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Satoru Ryuu Fumio )

Ryuu was admittedly surprised the once distrusting, gloomy looking woman could have such an energetic, almost mischievous side to her. It was refreshing to see, however, that there were others that were just as crazy about their guns as he and Captain Tom were. The thought of new weapons to trying never crossed his mind, however, and he couldn't help but feel a bit excited too. Twenty brand new cannons to try out to add to the excitement. The gunners of the crews would certainly have a lot to look forward to.

" 'Course not. That's the job of any self respecting marksman, after all."
                  He said with a smirk, now officially afflicted with Evangeline's enthusiasm. He didn't think much of it at first, but he was slowly already growing comfortable around the crew of the Graceful Death? Could the two rivals really work this well together for long? Tensions were easing among the crews, but there was still much for the two captain's to discuss.

Things like who would get to do what and where, how responsibilities would be distributed, and perhaps most importantly, where they would all go from here. There was no use worrying, but Ryuu knew deep down there would be much to adjust to in the coming days.

( The Gun Master)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx ██ ██████████ █████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

xxxxxI'm rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSinking like a siren that can't swim anymore
            xx'Cause our songs remind me of swimming,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't swim anymore

Gale cleared his throat perpousfully, looking between Thaddeus and doctor Joist. He almost let a chuckle slip at Thaddeus' offer to help her. From what she was dealing with, he could tell it wasn't just a soreness in her back or shoulder. He was certain that there would probably be some sort of medical treatment needed. But he was too polite to show such disrespect. And besides, Thaddeus had only the kindest intentions toward his fellow doctor, he was sure.

"I'm sure the good doctor will be alright. If not, I'll take good care of her wounds." Gale informed, stepping up to the pair. "It would be the least I could do. She's saved our sorry asses a few times too many." he chuckled softly, looking to his crew mate, glad one of his brotherly friends was alive thanks to her.

o.o.c ;; --

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Tæℓΐɑ ℑѻΐʂϯ
◅〖Șʊrℊℯoℵ Ѻʄ Ѡrɑcℯfʊl Юℯɑȶℌ〗▻
User Image

The surgeon put a hand on her shoulder and glanced up at the blond offering his help, "Stop doing exactly what I advised you not to do." Taelia said roughly, seeing as the man couldn't stop moving and stretching. That was the first time she had seen the man smile though. Before, he seemed like a such a threatening lunatic. "Dr. Joist." the woman cooed, as she let her delicate hand out for him to greet. This side of the man wasn't that difficult to bear with; although, she wasn't use to all the kindness--especially from a man. "And you are?"

Hearing that someone would take care of her caught her off guard and she found Gale suddenly by her side. The only person she had ever been exceedingly close to on this ship was Captain Vivi. This was a new experience for Taelia. She couldn't help but be hesitant about it. During the storm she had held onto Ryuu out of fear, someone to hold her, and keep her safe. Even that was a sudden thought from her, and thinking back on it caused her to sigh out of how unusual she must have appeared. Taelia was living on her biggest fear: the ocean.

The doctor turned toward Gale and finally brought the words up, "I do need mending..." she informed him. The doctor turned from the men and began unbuttoning her blouse, "While washing upon shore," Taelia explained to the blond, "...I must've sliced my back upon a sharp rock and it is now puffed with infection...as you can see..." The surgeon let her blouse fall down her fair back, revealing the stitching. The wound was slightly under her shoulder blade and all the way up to just near the lower neck, right near the spine. It wasn't how the blond's clean stitches had looked though. Taelia's were purple and deep crimson, swollen with a bit of puss, some of the stitches had been yanked out of the skin, and it had started to bleed once more. The doctor held her arms against her chest and tried to peek over her shoulder to see the injury but ended up just letting out a deep breath. "Just fix it." she told the doctor as she laid herself, stomach down, on the table, prepared for the agony. It was in these moments when she felt alone.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily tilted her head blushing alittle at his compliments, not used to getting them from anyone not apart of her crew. "thank you....but i am sure you could easily find someone else to poke with your tails" she said as she smiled at him. She looked down at his tail, as more of it wrapped around her hand. She smiled and brought it to her cheek giggling softly. "it's so soft.....i am jealous" she murmured softly before she blinked and tilted her head. "hmmm i wonder too....I am sure the Captain will come up with a good name" ◕ ◡ ◕

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Shuurajou chucked as Sicily's compliment on his tails.

"It's a lot of work, but I'm proud of my tails...You're the first person in a long time I've let touch my tails like that." He stated, as a way of letting her know that he trusted her, and he had to in order to let her touch his tails the way she did.

"You have an honest face, and personality. I doubt I'd let anyone touch my tails like that after so short a time."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily blinked at his words and smiled brightly. "Well i am happy i could encourage such trust...in so little time"
she said as she looked up at him, before she blushed a bit at his comment on her honest outlook. "it's a oxymoron though.....Your calling a well known thief honest" she said as she grinned up at him, just to let him know she was teasing him a bit. ◕ ◡ ◕

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

"Just because you're a thief doesn't mean you're not honest." Teased back the kitsune, poking Sicily with his right hand's index finger.

"I'm glad to have met someone I can trust. Of all the people on this ship, you're the most kitsune-like non kitsune here. That alone inspires trust." He said, as he moved to leave the crows nest.

"If you need anything, let me know alright?"

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily giggled and squeaked as she was poked, before she released his tail to bat his hand away. She smiled as she looked up at him, walking over to where the entrance to the crows nest was, before she tilted her head leaning on the railing. "the most...kitsune-like non-kitsune..." she murmured smiling as she leaned her head on her hand. "I don't see it, but whatever you say foxy" she said grinning happily, before she gave him a salute. "you got it!.....if i need anything, come to you" she said grinning a clear sign that he might come to regret those words later. ◕ ◡ ◕

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Shuurajou gave a nod, and grinned at Sicily, before hopping from the crows nest and down to the deck. He looked up to, and waved at Sicily before heading below deck. He wanted to see all that the ship had to offer, and for a blade nut like Shuurajou, the armory would be the first stop.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily smiled as she watched him, before she walked to the edge and looked down waving back. "He is a odd one.....but a good one" she murmured to herself, before she giggled and turned looking at her crows nest. She was happier now that she had, had a chance to talk out her problems. She gave a soft sigh as she walked over and sat down leaning against the mast, stareing out over the seat to wait for the captains orders to cast off. ◕ ◡ ◕

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces