Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Please don't touch my tails. They may be fluffy, but they aren't for petting!

Shuurajou sighed when Gia walked off. When the girl was happy like that, well she reminded him of his daughter. Then again, there had been times when all of them had done it.

"Yeah, I have plenty." Said the fox when Ryu asked about sparing some energy. He began to radiate it, restoring the stamina of most everyone on the ship that wasn't to broken to function.

"And that Gia didn't let me finish thinking. I was coming to this conclusion anyways. We DO still need some music to get a good party going though!"

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

xxx█████ ██████████ ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Satoru Ryuu Fumio )

There was rarely a time that fox didn't surprise in some way. Being centuries old and controlling magic like that never ceased to impressed. The radiance seem to cover everything in a strange blanket of sorts, like a refreshing breeze. And, just like that, Ryuu didn't quite feel so heavy or so sleepy. He at least would be able to make it until nightfall now. He at least wanted to see if a party actually could happen on a ship like this. It would certainly be refreshing, at the very least, he thought.

He chuckled a bit as he heard Gen speak, he and Red had been clamoring for a party of sorts to happen ever since they had first arrived on the vessel. They really were party animals, sometimes quite literally. But even Ryuu had to admit a break in the tension would do wonders from here on out.
                  " Heh, you've been tryin' to get a party started since ya got here Gen. Who knows? You might finally get your wish. Don't think the Navy will be too keen on chasing us for a while, not after how hard we hit em' today."

( The Gun Master)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx ██ ██████████ █████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Battling xxxxlocation : Navy boat. xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Every single one of the ladies were present and accounted for, watching them from the corner of her eyes making a head count. After that act, maybe the navy would rethink of starting a battle with them once more. "..At least we got a bit of gold in the progress.. " Hastily speaking out to herself, grabbing the satchel filled with the coins and gently tossing it in the air and catching it. ".. Sicily lass.. I be fine.. Ye should join all.. You've worked hard today. Take a breather and have a drink. " The captain cooed out to the tanned maiden before she left back to the post, if it wasn't for her sharp eye. And fast warning, they would surely wouldn't be prepared as fast as they did. Vivi tossed miss Sicily a few of the gold coins as payment, a sort of thanks. "Here lass! ... A sort of thank you." Leaning her head upwards giving her girl a small little smile.

The captain glanced towards miss Claudette, whom had a sour frown at the thought of a party, surely it wasn't a good idea with all these men around.. Hmp. But her women needed little pick up, and it wouldn't hurt to eat some of Zaines warm cooking right about now. "A party.. Huh.. Well that sounds like a bit of fun.. Hopefully we can Hear miss Gia sing us a song to rest our weary hearts. Best not to worry Miss Adams. Time to relax now, then we become enemies in the morning.. We will not be sharing our best rum that is for certain.. But our women did a fine job out there." Sang out the captain, gracefully touching Claudette's cheek and affectionally tugging it. Something to this girl, could not pin point it out.. But Vivi took to her quite fondly. "I shall be bringing the good type of rum ey.. The stuff we lock up for special occasions.. " Trying to cox the quarter master into joining on the fun. Giving her one of her fondest little smiles, which.. Was rare for the captain.

The cold damp clothing started to effect the captain, as the winds started to pick up on the cold evening now. Shivering, time to dress in something warm then drinks all around for everyone.. Before that she addressed her Gun master Evangeline, Resting her hand and tossing her fiery red hair back and forth. "For the moment.. Relax lass. We shall be resting our souls tonight.. Lord knows this voyage is going to be a rough one... Ye did a fine job out there." The elfin spoke out the last part sort of bitterly, nipping at her thumb nail slightly at the thought of what was to come. Shaking her head side to side, the captain snapped out of it then spoke out once again before going to her quarters to dress and fetch plenty of the good alcohol. "Evangeline.... " The captain spoke out, having something in mind.. Pulling the women close, and pressing her hand tightly with hers. Whispering out very slowly. ".. Even if they are our friends tonight.. It does not mean we let our guards down... There is a reason why we oath them.. " Departing now towards her room now after the final statement, her body shivering not because of the cold.. But because of the thoughts that could happen if....

ooc;

Omnipresent Prophet

CLAUDETTE ADAMS ;; QUARTER MASTER
                          xxx━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
      User Image

Here I am, the Rabbit-hearted girl
                                Frozen in the headlights
                                I must become the Lion-hearted girl
                                Ready for a fight

Claudette shot Shuurajou a disgusted look.
                                      'Childish oaf.' she thought, angered by his taunting.

Upon the coaxing from her captain, Claude mustered what little smile she could. The slight encouragement from Vivi made her relax. Perhaps being able to know that the Captain trusted the men was just enough reassurance for her to loosen up a bit. Though she hadn't fought, she was already weary and uptight. A drink would be welcome once in her hands, she'd just seen it as dangerous at first.

"Well..." she mused quietly, a fond smile passing across her lips at the comment the Captain made. She enjoyed the woman's humor, and found comfort in the fact that she seemed to hold a grudge against the men in the same way Claudette did; it was a second nature, almost. "As long as we're not sharing our rum with them, I suppose I could tolerate a few drinks." she decided, pressing her lips together thoughtfully. "How could I resist the good type of rum?"

Oh, how Claudette loved her rum. Having to share it with the men would have been most unwelcome. And the good type of rum that Vivi kept for celebrations of their own was irrisitable. A hot meal, a few hard drinks, a good song from Gia, perhaps she would loosen up after all. Not too much, of course. She refused to let her guard down around the men. They were not to be trusted, as she had learned from the years of traveling with the women, but they could celebrate with them. They'd all lived another day, made it through another attack, and that was something to be thankful for.

"It should be an interesting night." she decided quietly to herself, looking around at those who gathered on the deck, taking in the new and old faces of the battered crew.

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
                                          o.o.c. ^^;

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Mood: Wet, and relaxed

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red grinned at the female quarter master, Claudette, bottle having in her direction, as if he were pointing. "That's where you be wrong, lass. I'm always stumbling around drunk, and I've lived these past some odd years." He grinned innocently, flashing his teeth, before taking another sip of his rum, as if to add to his point. He ignored Gia's comment of drinking him under the table, not really going to mention how he felt like he lived under said table. His mind began to wander lazily, as the others spoke, the voices droning into silence until one voice brought him back to reality. Captain Vivi had spoken up about the party. He focused on her as she spoke, though very little was addressed to the group. his acute hearing picked up all she said, everything from the good rum, to the mention of keeping an eye on his crew. He grinned at the comment of not forgetting why they loathed the men, before he watched her leave, no doubt to change before the celebrations began. It seemed this was going to be an interesting time for them all.

User Image User Image

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Nyarlathotep

User Image
"A friend only warning you of your downfall. That is all.. " He sang out, now tipping a empty bottle of rum side to side on the table. Other arm crossed behind his head. The mask that the blond was staring at.. Almost laughing at him with this sarcastic bitter look, dressed as a fat rich man would yes.. Humans, creatures were well to say.. Very amusing to watch battle out. They were weak with emotions, and just by watching these two captains.. The bitter tension of the two. Was just wonderful. To watch. "Tom tom tom.. " Now raising from his seat and walking over to the blond captain, lifting up a sharp knife. "I care about your well being. It must have been a hard life with a father like that... No one blames you for killing him.. But its a dog eat dog world friend. And.. " He made a figure of Vivi Gia, Sicily and the other women.. appear once more, demonically looking.. Drenched in blood. With his crew at their feet. Nyarlathotep, tossed the knife straight to the figures face. As it disappeared into nothing, he spoke once more. "You kill the other dog before it kills you.... "

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕Sicily smiled softly as she took the coins her Captain tossed at her. She was happy to be of any help and any praise she recieved made her glow. It was something she craved when she lived with her brother. She sighed softly as she pocketed the coins, looking out over the ocean again. Someone had to stay on alert, while everyone below partied and enjoyed themselves. She didn't really mind it though, since she didn't like to drink, it always made thieving alot harder.

Besides she liked having a clear head, it was easier to recall the crew being silly. She stretched out again and giggled softly. "mmmmmm i do hope Miss Gia will sing......." she murmured as she relaxed quietly humming.
◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia pulled up her feet to sit hook between the railings and keep balanced. She knew it couldn't be true. But then something came over her, the energy it came over her like she had slept for days. What was this feeling? She looked around to find out where it had come from. She stood up on edge, her legs still hooked. She turned to tilt her head, to see the change in the fox's aura. She smiled brightly again as the Captain seemed to bit getting in the spirit. She giggled and hopped back over the railing. She ran up and hugged the captain, instantly realizing it and straightening up. She giggled and ran off to help some of her other crew members up.

---------------------

Helping a girl up she spun her out. She danced beneath their arms and grab another to dance with that girl. She giggled as she got others up to dance. "Come along and play with me, Touch the stars and breath the sea." She started to sing as she got people up to dance. She giggled and spun in the middle of the people dancing. It was like home. "Sing a song. the drinks are free." She grabbed the hands of one of the men and pulled him up to dance. She giggled and handed him off to another. She heard someone start playing instruments. "the food is warm and the stars are bright....Don't sit and frown, turn it upside down...." She grabbed Red's hands and made him get in the dance. But she let go to connect him with another guy. She laughed and went on her merry way to dance alone.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Please don't touch my tails. They may be fluffy, but they aren't for petting!

Shuurajou was content to watch others having their fun. He stepped off to the side, and slumped into a corner. He needed a break. the fox, though he rarely needed it himself, hadn't slept in days, and he'd been up on his feet the whole time. Be it fighting, goofing off, or what today consisted mostly of. Running, and kicking death in the jaw.

"I can hear why your friends hoped for you to sing...Gia, right? I think I heard that right...about ten times today...You've quite the voice!"

Shuurajou, personally didn't care much for song in it's self. It was the tone that the fox enjoyed. Again, Gia reminded him of his daughter. It was then that the fox chose to do what he could to prevent harm from coming to anyone so long as the two crews were joined together by this circumstance.

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

The words had done their job. They got under the captain's skin, and shook him to his core. As much as he wanted to join the fun, with both crews getting along just fine. The creature was right, they were rivals till death. "If..it..knows my past...who's to say it doesn't know the future..." he thought to himself "My men...If I don't think of a way to get another ship..and fast..I could be digging their graves!" He fell to the floor, it wasn't normal for Flent to be so mentally damaged. But he had to keep his feelings under control. "They could already be thinking of a plan..I have to keep my mind under control. If we could just get to port..find a ship..we should be fine." But as he said this he remembered the Navy. They would be damned if the two crews split, it was no secret that the two combined could easily wipe out any trouble that came. "ERRRG!" He threw a bottle to the wall, letting it smash into pieces. He cleaned up the mess, and began making plans in his head. He went back to being seemingly care free, and made his way topside with an apple in hand. "I won't let them get hurt.."

As he walked on deck, he made a fake smile appear. And walked, laughing with the rest of the group. "I hope the cook of this boat has some plans for dinner! I'm starving!"

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕Sicily blinked and jolted up hearing Gia's voice echoing up from the deck. She lept from her spot and landed on one of the lower cross arms in order to get closer to watch. She giggled and clapped in time with Gia's beat grinning happily. She certainly did enjoy watching everyone dancing and having fun. She laughed as she watched Gia pulling others into dancing, part of her glad she was out of reach.

She blinked as she heard the Male captain yelling about food, before she looked over at him curiously. She had to agree with him though, she was STARVING. She just smiled as she sat on the cross arm watching everyone, every so often she let her eyes wander the horizon incase something else happened.

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

xxx█████ ██████████ ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Satoru Ryuu Fumio )

By some miracle, it looked as though some kind of party was happening after all. It seemed as though men and women alike had all gotten all the energy back they spent from the day's constant fighting and used it all towards singing and dancing. Gia in particular stood out with her sweet voice and the melody itself.It was quite a heart warming and refreshing thing to see.

Not the type to dance or sing, he merely stood from far beyond the joyful howls coming from the dancing crowd, and watched them all do something that most of them haven't been able to for what seemed like an eternity: enjoy themselves.

He moved the patch from his special eye, to truly see the beauty in the whole thing, and it was all he needed to see to be content. From afar, he looked like somewhat of a loner, but he was happy to see people in such a good, easy going mood. A content smirk appeared on his face, crossing his arms while he stood against the boat and observed, his red eye practically aglow from watching the crews in such high spirit.
                  "I guess miracles do happen after all."Ryuu mused quietly to himself as he watched, soothing breezes blowing from far out of the ocean..

( The Gun Master)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx ██ ██████████ █████

Shy Businesswoman

User Image
x
        Axlxexxxi sxx
              "your my new target... "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis herd the crew talking about a party as she walked back up to the deck as she seen Gia "well i was thinking we both get dinner together on land,but I'm not much of a drinker" she said to her as she looked at her with a soft smile as she was looking around the deck to see if any thing needed to be done, nut every thing looked fine since every one was back she had no idea what to do. She had clean cloths on that Gia had (pic) given her and she felt more refreshed from it but what she really needed to do was hop in the water or even take a shower when they hit land which she hoped was soon. Alexis also made sure she had all of her throwing knifes which was her only protection since she didn't own a gun or any thing and that they were on her waist.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Battling xxxxlocation : Navy boat. xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Vivi shut her quarters up, removing the cold salty dress that she was wearing. How chilly it was becoming so quickly! Surely there was to be a storm arriving soon.. It was little too windy for it to be called.. Normal weather. Still.. Time was now, and there was to be singing and dancing. And, for once the cold captain really just wanted to relax. Sit with a bottle and watch her women relax and enjoy themselves.. Fetching a heavy tan coat, heavy boots and a new bow for her hair and placing it on for warmth. Shivering out slightly, as she placed the hood on bundling up more. Finally! Warm. Now searching her her safe for the rum that she promised. Once obtained, the captain left the room and started handing them out to the ladies. Her lookout, Miss Adams and Zaine. "Miss Adams as i promised.. Have a drink and let's enjoy ourselves in the music. " The captain cooed, placing a small flask in her hands. Giving the lass a small wink. "Afterwards.. we dance eh? " Already amerced in Gia's song, the women could make a beast fall to its knees in slumber. Already, men and women alike started to dance.. Though Vivi made a fine point to watch with a careful eye.. To make sure it was dancing and nothing more. Still keeping her walls still up...

"Ah.. Gia your voice is just a god sent! A " Shouted out the captain, drinking out from her own bottle. Finally noticing that Tom was up and roaming around, hmp. What a buzz kill. She thought slightly, well.. What was him holding onto that girl like that? Did they have something.. Tom and a navy captain.. surely her eyes were playing tricks. He wasn't that of a scoundrel. The elf wanted answers.. Stepping towards him, the french women handed out a bottle to him. "Sleeping beauty finally had awoken hmm.. " With a small smirk on the corner of her lips. Speaking in a sarcastic manner. "You could have killed yourself.. With that "Daring" Move you did.. But not that I cared Mr. Flint. But it would be in bad... very bad taste for your men. Your health is your crew.. Fool. " Her sharpness of her accent made it seem that she was much more angrier than she really was.

ooc;

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia spun away as the men flew into each other. She covered her mouth and she laughed at them. She grabbed the edge of her skirt as she spun to make it swing around like a ribbon with her own movements. She had the nymph spirit like a child but she was very much a woman. Her feet didn't seem to stop even as she slowed down, her body was in constant motion. Her arms moved to synchronize with her hips movements. At a few points she turning on the ball of her foot and kicked the other out. She hummed her song for the most part as the others kept dancing.

---------------------

The voice of Gen over the crowd made her smile. She spun and bowed to him, going back into the dance for his comment. She smiled at Sicily and flashed her a wink. She would get her later. She took the hands of one of the girls and spun with her, their arms making a windmill motion. "Rythem and lights fill the air.....The Golden Heart is free of care." She began in to the song again. She giggled again. "Clear your mind and spend you time. Lost in the music's embrace" She looked over at Alexis, her face still a glow from the chance to dance and sing. She blew her a kiss. She was so adorable. She looked at her love as she danced a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff