Welcome to Gaia! ::

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds
User Image

xxxxxxxxxive different lands with five different kinds of people have ruled over this world for a long time. Each Kingdom famed for something different. The legend says that the kingdoms were once one mighty kingdom in years of old; but as myths go, it broke apart. The old king who ruled over all of the land with a gentle heart, the wits of a fox, loyalty like no other, the wisdom of all things, and a damn good swords man who was not beat. But he was dying and had no heirs of his own. In his old age, he had went around through the kingdom and decided that he was to appoint an heir the take over for him who had all of these qualities. But as he journeyed, he had found five remarkable people who possessed one of his qualities. The five quickly became known throughout the kingdom. Their names were Helen Gardyner, the gentle heart; Thron Obelyn, the fox's wit; Gilbert Ryall, the loyal; Isabella Seymour, the wise; and Stephen Eyre, the blade that could not be stopped. Each came from a different family, and each had their own mind sets. And as the years passed, the old king's health started to fade. He was asked by everyone around him who he was going to name the heir, who he was going to give the vast kingdom to. And so he had decided to split the kingdom between the five of them and their families. None were to take more than what was given, and none was to let any of the others suffer for any reason. They were now family and were to rule each part of the kingdom as such.

Helen Gardyner was given the south.
Thron Obelyn was given the west.
Gilbert Ryall was given the north.
Isabella Seymour was given the east.
Stephen Eyre was given the very center.

Years and years had passed and soon it became only myths and tales of how the kingdoms were given, but the families who held them did not change. However, something strange has happened, never once in the entire time the kingdoms have been without a male heir in any of the kingdoms. The Ryall and Gardyner kingdoms both produced two daughters. The Obelyn and Seymour kingdoms both produced two males. Only the Eyre kingdom, the center one, had produced a male and female. Many people were concerned as what to do about this problem. But one person had piped up saying that he had the solution: Arranged marriages would not only calm the realms down, but also move the kingdoms closer into one kingdom again. It was a sign that this should happen and that the old kingdom would be returned. The kings and queens agreed to this and agreed to who the children were to marry as well. So now the Princes and Princesses are all heading to the center castle to meet the men or woman they are to marry. Will everything go as planned? Or will things happen that would cause the marriages to not go according to the wishes of kings and queens?

Ooc | Profiles

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

ules--------

xxxIt is very simple so listen closely. I am the one making the rules so please don't make me have to get angry. You won't like me when I get angry. It is also a lit rp. What does that mean? Make the posts long. No one liners of small little things. If you can't do that don't bother. I understand short posts will happen from time to time, but if it continues then you are out. This is a arranged marriage unlike I have ever seen before. How? Well not only do we have out princes and princess, we have six other members that belong to the kingdom that are not royalty. That doesn't mean that they are less important! They are just as so as the other ten we have here. In fact, if these extra six are not done correctly, I will cry. You may love the man/woman you are to marry, or you can totally hate him/her and go for someone else. At least one person do this otherwise it will be boring no? You are to send me the apps titled as such: "Bound by Fate" for the princes and princess. "Bound by Duty" for the ones who are not royalty. Pretty simple huh. If you don't send it in correctly I will ignore you.
"No Bonds Bind Me" for the real title to the pm for all.
xxxAlright so now that you are read this far lets continue shall we? We are also shaping the RP ourselves. What does that mean? Well there are hardly any rules and everything goes (But follow Gaia rules and don't make me regret allowing you to join). You and whoever your brother/sister is can have whatever backstory you want. You were kidnapped, you burned the stables down...whatever. Some information has already been provided so deal with it (Because this si the second try for this thread and I really liked the layout of what was already done). Anything goes as long as you aren't he perfect child who can do everything. And if you are, what secrets do you hide to make you so? You can't be perfect so don't bother trying to be. You can act as if you are, but you aren't. Deal with it. Also, the real title of the pm is not what I said earlier. What you need to title it is in the space between both slabs of words. Why did I do this? Well because no one really reads the rules and look for the easy titles to send. Got it? Good. If I need to add more I will and the new rules will be in red. So please look.

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

The children of Gardyner
User Image
The Eldest Princess of the Gardyner Kingdom
↬My name is Silvia Aerin Gardyner
↬My age is 24.
↬I am played by Lady Yuuko - sama

User Image
Younger Princess of Gardyner
↬My name is Adeliene Gail Gardyner
↬My age is Twenty-four
↬I am played by Kathwren

The children of Obelyn
User Image
Older Prince of Obelyn
↬My name is Kaneme Silva Obelyn
↬My age is 26
↬I am played by Ran_Fujimiya_Wei8_Kreuz

User Image
Younger prince of Obelyn
↬My name is Mathius Dee Obelyn
↬My age is Twenty Two
↬I am played by McGirthy

Children of Ryall
User Image
oldest princess of Ryall
↬My name is Alicia Ryall
↬My age is 21
↬I am played by Alllie-cat3669

User ImageYounger Princess of Ryall
↬My name is Valadoria Ryall
↬My age is twenty
↬I am played by XxXLunaLuXxX

Children of Seymour
User Image
Elder Prince of Seymour
↬My name isIric Seymour
↬My age is 25
↬I am played by .x.Wicked.Smiles.x.

User Image
Younger Prince of Seymour
↬My name isEmil Seymour
↬My age is Seventeen
↬I am played by PerfectEternita

Children of Eyre
User Image
Prince of Eyer
↬My name is Victor Eyer
↬My age is twenty one
↬I am played by hunter-the wanderer

User Image
Princess of Eyre
↬My name is Claire Eyre
↬My age is 16
↬I am played by Himafu

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

Boys: 3/3 Girls: 3/3

Non-Royal 1
User Image
Court Entertainer
↬My name is Syn Holdings
↬My age is Twenty-four
↬I am played by Aoife of Erin

Non-Royal 2
User Image
Lady Valadoria's Lady in Waiting
↬My name is Raven Marie Turendale
↬My age is 22
u21acI am played by Viennen

Non-Royal 3
User Image
Soothsayer of Obelyn
↬My name is Sebastian Lucius Morouge
↬My age is 32
↬I am played by McGirthy

Non-Royal 4
User Image
Knight of Ryall
↬My name is Makenshi Misteria
↬My age is Twenty-nine
↬I am played by Limbo The Lost

Non-Royal 5
User Image
Healer of Eyre
↬My name is Elianora "Eli" Moorstuel
↬My age is 21
↬I am played by Raebiez

Non-Royal 6
User Image
Guard of Gardyner
↬My name isMarcello Tonto
↬My age is 23
↬I am played by XxTheLovelyJxX

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

Royal reserve:

[imgleft]-Image must be 100 by 100-[/imgleft]
↬[color=your color]Younger/Older Prince/Princess of Your Kingdom[/color]
↬My name is[color=your color] your name (Last is your kingdom)[/color]
↬My age is [color=your color] your age[/color]
↬I am played by [color=your color]your username[/color]

Non-royal reserve:

[imgleft]-Image must be 100 by 100-[/imgleft]
↬[color=your color]Your job (examples: Stable boy, Servant, Cook, Royal Scribe, Knight/guard [Ask me about that one if interested], serving girl/boy, Healer, grounds keeper. If you think of anything else and unsure of if it is alright, please ask me. I will give you the okay. Only things NOT allowed are other Lords and Ladies. No other royalty.)[/color]
↬My name is[color=your color] your full name[/color]
↬My age is [color=your color] your age[/color]
↬I am played by [color=your color]your username[/color]

Profile for all:

[align=center][img]image here[/image][/align]

❝[size=18][color=your color]Younger/Older Prince/Princess of Kingdom or Your job[/color][/size]❞

[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] My full name is [color=your color]your full name[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] But everyone just calls me [color=your color]nickname or name if you have none[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] My birthday is the [color=your color]day[/color] of [color=your color]month[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] I am exactly [color=your color]age[/color] years old at the moment
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] On the outside I am [color=your color]at least 3 different traits[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] But on the inside I am [color=your color]at least 3 different traits[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] My deepest fear is [color=your color]what you fear most of all[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] The secret that I will take to my grave is [color=your color]what have you done that no one knows about? Anything at all[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] My history you ask? [color=your color]Give me at least 2-3 good paragraphs for this please.[/color]
[color=grey][size=24]⊱[/size][/color] I am played by [color=your color]your username[/color]

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

The Arranged Marriages:

Son of Eyre marrying Youngest Daughter of Ryall
Oldest Son of Obelyn marrying Youngest daughter of Gardyner
Oldest Son of Seymour Marrying Daughter of Eyre
Oldest Daughter of Ryall marrying Youngest son of Obelyn
Oldest Daughter of Gardyner marrying Youngest son of Seymour

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

Weather and Time: Just after sunset. Slight breeze. Cool. Full Moon. Little to no clouds. Over all a perfect Night.
XXXXSeason: Autumn
XXXXXXXXDate: November 11th
XXXXXXXXXXXXEvent/Current Happenings: ❅Everyone is to head straight to the ballroom at Eyre Castle.

Birthdays in order from oldest to youngest because I can

Sebastian Lucius Morouge (32) 13th of December
Makenshi Misteria (29) 9th of September
Kaneme Silva Obelyn (26) 15th of March
Iric Seymour (25) 23rd of October
Mathius Dee Obelyn (24) 8th of April
Silvia Aerin Gardyner (24) 21st of April
Syn Elsabetta Holdings (24) 1st of November
Marcello Belindo Tonto (23) 20th of November
Adeliene Gail Gardyner (22) 4th of May
Raven Marie Turendale (22) 2nd of September
Elianora Lilith Moorstuel (21) 31st of January
Alicia Elizabeth Ryall (21) 17th of July
Victor Broadsword Eyer (21) 2nd of November
Valadoria Ryall (20) 10th of October
Emil Requiea Seymour (17) 8th of November
Claire Smallsword Eyre (16) 4th of February

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds

The Kingdoms

Here is where the information of the kingdoms will be held. If there is any information at all If none of you want to give me some of this then I'll just start making up my own things. But again, I would love for you guys to talk with one another and figure out how it looks like, how the parents are, and things like that. When you have the information sent it to me and I'll add it here.

ardyner Kingdom. The Gardyner Kingdom is mostly flat lands with fertile soil and lots of sunshine. The middle of the country is a prairie and further north there are more forests. The south and eastern borders are mainly coastal, with some small fishing villages as well as larger merchant cities. Most of the population lives near the coast except for a few rural farmers. The country is fairly wealthy due to the good farmland and lots of trade. The government is a parliamentary monarchy, where the king and queen have final say in all decisions. Parliament has two houses, one of lords (born with their titles) and one of commoners (elected by the people, only landed men allowed). The fact that commoners are allowed to have some say in government means that there is more social mobility for the wealthy in Gardyner. Servants in Gardyner are paid well and it's considered a very skilled job to be a servant in the royal palace. Clothing is made of very lightweight silks and cottons because of the warm climate, dyed every color under the sun. Wealthy people are never seen in public without some sort of jewelry, and the more you wear, the more impressed people will be. Gardyner is the breadbasket of the five kingdoms, known for tropical fruit that doesn't grow anywhere else, as well as other crops such as wheat and maize that are grown on the prairie.

Things that are exported from Gardyner Kingdom:
☼Their Tropical fruits
☼Wheat
☼Maize
☼Fish and other coastal items
☼Other farmed crops

belyn Kingdom. The Obelyn Kingdom has both the mountain range that the Ryall Kingdom has through its north boarders and the coast that surrounds Gardyner Kingdom's southern boarder. The castle of the this kingdom sits close to the coast upon a coastal river. This river flows from the northern eastern area and winds its way down the mountains into the vales and coastal plains. The castle city is very much like Venice. It is a city of trade and arts. They are open minded but the caste system is very much still respected and in place. Due to the nature of trade etc it has become common place for most people to learn archery in basic forms as well as swordsmanship for defense on the seas. The country largely deals with exporting exotic spices, clothing, and even weapons from around the world. They also have their own local arts and ocean cartography. Obelyn is special in its unmatched seamanship. They are also known as skilled artisans be it crafting beautify and sleek boats or elegant and regal statues Obelynions enjoy creating with skilled and practiced hands. The country also enjoying competition's with boas and close quarter fencing that would be common please at sea. They have a large festival every summer of moc battles to show off and practice these very skills. The royal clothing is typical white accented with gold. It is not an uncommon practice though for the nobility to accent their attire with vibrant colors and exotic cloths to accent the more traditional clothing base.

Things that are exported from Obelynr Kingdom:
⚓Exotic Spices
⚓Clothing from other Kingdoms
⚓Weapons from other Kingdoms
⚓Arts
⚓Any new invention to help the kingdom as a whole

yall Kingdom. At the very north of this kingdom is a vast mountain range that the castle itself is apart of. Bitter cold winds and snow dominate this kingdom. As it is mostly a mountainous region of the 5 kingdoms, it has little land for actual farming. Only on the very southern boarder of this kingdom can produce most of the food. However, due to the colder weather, the grapes that are grown there are smaller and full of sugar. The result is sweeter wines, something the Ryall kingdom is known for. Loyalty is held above all else in this kingdom and so within this harsh kingdom, the King and Queen pay very close attention to the needs of their people. Though the rule is absolute, it is not unknown form nobles or staff from the castle to visit and listen in on what the common people have to say. Taxes are raised and lowered based upon the understanding that the king and queen must do this for a reason that will benefit the kingdom and it's people. This idea is also put forth into the very castle itself. It is also common knowledge that both the princess of Ryall and their father make it their duty to know most of the staff in the castle. As the king once said "How can you expect your people to lay down their lives for you if they do not know a thing about you?" The clothing choice of the kingdom favors the darker colors and thicker materials to keep everyone warm. Satin, heavy cotton, and thick silks in dark colors are the main choices.

Things that are exported from Ryall Kingdom:
❄Their Sweet Wines
❄The Gems that are harvested from the mountain sides
❄Other minerals found around and within the mountain
❄Marble
❄Ice

yre Kingdom. The Eyre Kingdom sits right in the middle of the 5 kingdoms, sharing boarders with the other four. Throughout most of the kingdom it is nothing but hills and forests. The only exception is the large lake in the enter of the kingdom. Overall it is a mild temperate kingdom, at least for the most part But on the edges it does share some characteristics of the other four kingdoms. Known for their excellent fighting and soldiers, they are also known for other things. Their cheese and dairy is unmatched to any of the other four kingdoms. Having so much life stalk around the kingdom, and having different temperatures at the different boarders, it has resulted in a far range of different cheeses and other dairy products. As for the ruling of the kingdom itself, the rule is absolute by the king. As such, servants of this kingdom are just that; servants. No matter how close a servant is to the royal family, even going as far as saying they are friends and even family, they are there for a reason and will, in the end, be deemed as such. As for the clothing choices of this kingdom, tunics of light and durable cottons and leathers are worn here.

Things that are exported from Eyre Kingdom:
⚔Dairy/cheese
⚔Meats
⚔Weapons
⚔Wood
⚔Oils

TxValz's Wife

12,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ℬounded by ℬonds