Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: Hello anyone here???
I need a loving and caring mother who is considerate and understanding of my needs/wants. Someone please adopt me. I promise I'm not a stubborn child. I just need a mother by my side to talk and listen to. PM me if you wanna be my mother because I wanna be your daughter.
Name: Desiree
Personality: kind and poetic
What you want in a mom/dad: loving, caring, considerate, understanding, and not too strict.
What do you want?: Mom
Andrew The Red Hunter
I AM SO SORRY BUT ITS LIKE 3:30 here and my moms callin me to go asleep... PM me k... when you read this message ill be gone... so PM me lots
bye..bye Ali
((g2g..bbl))
I AM SO SORRY BUT ITS LIKE 3:30 here and my moms callin me to go asleep... PM me k... when you read this message ill be gone... so PM me lots
Fallen_Angels_Sword
Ali lifted off the roof, and shot down Phil's chimney. He glanced at her, and took out a knife, like the one he had killed her nanny with. She took a whip out of her belt, and lashed it around his throat. "Anna! now!" She yelled, slitting his arm.

She smirked and pointed to his foot."Already done..He's going to die...Soon...But just incase."She took the knife, stabbing him in the back.
Ali lifted off the roof, and shot down Phil's chimney. He glanced at her, and took out a knife, like the one he had killed her nanny with. She took a whip out of her belt, and lashed it around his throat. "Anna! now!" She yelled, slitting his arm.
Andrew could no longer just stay there.. he had to find them.
Hearing someone open the door, she cursed under her breath and hid behind the couch, the knife pointed downwards by her chest, hoping he was going to settle down and watch some Tv....Damn, he was going into the Kitchen.....She quickly, and silently followed him, as he prepared himself a drink...But as she was about to stab him in the back of the neck, he turned around, grabbing a hold of her wrist. She gasped, dropping the knife. Luckily, it had landed in his foot, and even if a small flesh wound wouldn't kill him, the blood would, unless he killed her first. While he was distracted, she kicked him between the legs and ran, tripping over her own two feet as she did so. Getting up with no time to spare, she ran into the chimney and began to crawl upwards, taking too much effort not to fall.
Pillow Case
"186, 188, 190, 192.."She muttered. It was still a bit dark, with only a bit of grey hinting the sky..She chuckled, a small smirk traveling across her lips. Climbing onto the roof, she jumped into the fireplace, landing at the bottom. She was now just a little bit dirty, but she was in. She began to travel around the house, not entirley sure if he was there or not...
Ali ran to her roof, and looked about. Nobody was watching, so she threw her coat to the ground, and on her back, were two large wings, 10' long each. She smiled at the prospect of being able to streach them.
"Mom.. I Sense somethings going to go wrong...."
Fallen_Angels_Sword
666_demonz_child
Fallen_Angels_Sword
666_demonz_child
Fallen_Angels_Sword
As the tests were told to Ali, she learned that the murderer was a man who went by the name of Phil Fullman. She knew him, he was the one who had poisined her late husband's cig. before he died. She hated him, and now, she thought to herself, "I'll hunt you down Phil, hunt you down and kill you"
*goes up to her*im sry about you loss Ali
"it's alright" she said
*sits by her*r u ok?
"Yeh, I'm ok, it's just now all i have left is Andrew." She sighed, and said to her, "Your his friend right? and you don't wanna be seperated right? I'll adopt you and Anna and that way you'll never be seperated!"
i would say i like em and i dont wanted to b seprated but i dont know about them...
"186, 188, 190, 192.."She muttered. It was still a bit dark, with only a bit of grey hinting the sky..She chuckled, a small smirk traveling across her lips. Climbing onto the roof, she jumped into the fireplace, landing at the bottom. She was now just a little bit dirty, but she was in. She began to travel around the house, not entirley sure if he was there or not...
"hmm.." He nodded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces