Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite had to cover her ears from the mans yelling. "Stop that yelling" She said in an angry tone from outside the cell. The shadows hid her as she hovered near the back of the wall just outside the cell. She covered her mouth as she fluttered there. Her talking was a slip up and an accident.
Zebulon looked around. Wondering who said that. "It wasn't the guards that said it,"thought Zebulon as he looked around to see how it was. "It couldn't have been one fo the slaves, itm jsut copuldn't ahve been, non of them have th backbone to fight back against anyone," thoguth Zebulon as he looked at the guards. "Guard did you not hear that voice just now," siad Zebulon as he watched them. "Does it matter slave, it was jsut one fo your salve friends tellnig you to shut it," said the guard as he laughed some more. "It couldn't have been," thoguth Zebuklon as he looked away.

Kronos sighed and flew away from the csatle wall and aldned in the court. "My lord," said the advisor as he came up to him. "the troops are ready and waiting in position." "Good, what about are informant," said Kronos. "SHe has not been seen since I last talked to her," said the advisor. "Hmm, what did see look like," asked Kronos as he looked at his advisor. "I... don't know my lord, she kept her idenity a secert from me," said the advisor. "Figures as much," said Kronos. "Keep an eye on the recruits, we need to amke sure they are battle prepared," said Kronos as he left and satrted to walk around the castle.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite figured it would be best to leave at this point. She knew the man was now trying to see where the voice came from, worried to be caught she darted out the door up the stairs and to the court yard. She seen the adviser and the man from the wall. She dashed to a barrel and sat ontop of it not far from them still trying to be stealthy. She chuckled hearing them speak "and whos this 'she' you speak of." She said from her post hissing out the word she. She was joking around with them at this time.
The advisor elft, not ehariong the voice, but Kronos stopped and listened to the voice. Kronos looekd around and saw nobody. "I know I don't imagine voices," thought Kronos. No demon was around to see him. "You can come out, I know your here, hiding somewhere. So reveal yourself," said Kronos as he carefully inspected the area aroudn him looking for the orgins of the voice.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite smiled to herself. "Im not hiding silly, your eyes are just looking for the wrong thing." She watched him look around in amusement as she stayed seated on the barrel. Her black hair covered her breasts.
"Looking for the wrong thing," said Kronos with a slight puzzlement before he closed his eye. Krnos thought in hsi head, "Right not everything is human size." Kronos open his eye and lookeda r ound until he his eye looked over towards the barrel. "wait a minute,' thoguht kronos as he walked towards the barrels. "Just as I thought,"said Kronos as he kneeled down beside the barrels. "Thanks for the reminder that they are small fae as well," said Kronos as he looked at her. "So tell me, why are you ehre in castle ravenloft, little one," asked Kronos.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite stood up. "I was told by Lucifer that I could have a room here for those night's I don't feel like sleeping outside." She swayed her hips slightly like she was restless and just felt like moving. "Im Aphrodite, Luci's favorite little spy." She had a playful tone to her voice. "I guess im not as famous as I thought I personally was, seeing if it wasn't for me us demons would have never suspected all the other human attacks and where they hide." She stuck her tongue out at him.
Kronos chuckled. "So your the informant that talked to my advisor, that would explain why you didn't reveal yourself to him," said Kronos. "Trust Aphrodite, I have ehard of you, but nobody every mention, what you looked like, nor did they tell me, you were a fae," said Kronos. "Now I thank you for the information about the humans, it helped teh recrutis feel a little more prepared then normal," said Kronos as he stood up. "You see, you and I am in the same boat, I am one fio the few Lucifers favorite warriors, but regardless of that we need to take you to your room," said Kronos. "You can pick anywhere you like to rest in this place, but sadly, we never expect anyway of this size to be staying here, so none of the rooms are your size," said Kronos.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite moved closer to him and the edge of the barrel leaning forward abit. "I never hid my appearance from anyone, they just don't know what to look for." She smiled sheepishly. "And why would I want a room my size, the bigger the better. Its always nice sleeping in a bed that could hold 100 me's." She snickered before her wings fluttered slightly to balance her so she wouldn't fall off the edge of the barrel.
"Another good point," said Kronos as he chuckled again. "I think that the two of us can be good friends, Aphrodite," said Kronos as he lowered his hand down. "Do you want on ride on my shopulder or fly along side me when we go looking for your room," asked Kronos as he waited a response. "oh and di youw ant anything to eat at all, cause if you are, you cna have as much as you liek from the messhall," said Kronos.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite jumped into his hand. "I wouldn't mind a few raspberries, and maybe some Blueberries as well." She sat down in his hand before peeking up at him. "So, I haven't gotten your name yet." She him over taking in his appearance, she noticed his wings. "Ahh you were the one on the wall. Why were you choking that man?" She asked curiously. Her wings relaxed and hung limp from her body like they were made of cloth.
"The names Kronos, though everyone here calls me, My lord," said Kronos. "And that incident from before was to teach him a matter of disicplne," said Kronos. "His eyes were trying to tell me he was ready to take on any battle. me choknig him was just to realize reality. I told him that training for battle is differnt then actually fighting in the battlefield," said Kronos. 'In simple terms that is what I did, msot new recruits are fool hearted and believe they cn take on anything," said Kronos. "Now lets go get you some food," said Kronos as he walked into the castle and started to ehad towards the messhall.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite chuckled. "Foolish.... They think just because the Humans are fleshy and have no 'special" She air quoted the word special. "Powers that they can take them all on..." With a smile she said. "They may look weak... but they are strong." She sighed remembering all the battles she had witnessed. She herself would be great in battle but could never bring herself to kill anyone, demon or human. Over the time she had came close to some of the humans she followed but her loyalty was in Lucifer. He took her in and gave her kindness unlike he has given others. He never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. She smiled thinking of him then mentally shook herself out of it.
"Agreed, humans may seem weak, but they do have so pwoer behind them," said Kronos as he smiled and enter the messhall. A demon looked at Kronos and bowed. "My lord, quite an unexpected visit," said the demon as he looked up and towards Kronos hand. "Oh what is that thing in your hand," asked the demon in confusion as he slowly appraoched. "That 'thing' is a very important guest in this castle, so treat here with soem respect," said Kronos as he galred at the demon. "Truly sorry my lord," said the demon as he turned away and started cooking some food. "The fruit are is over here," said Kronos as he walked into a room and the room was filled with many fruits, from alla cros the world. "the blueberries and rasberrys should be some where around here," said Kronos.

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aphrodite fluttered her wings and lifted into the air sniffing it. She dashed off so fast she seemed to have disappeared towards a platter filled with berries. She sat on the plate and grabbed a raspberry and started to eat it wile looking around the room then back to Kronos. All around her lips were coated in the red juice from it as she giggled softly. She felt like a kid in a candy store.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff