Martell : Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
Greyjoy : We Do Not Sow 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Tyrell : Growing Strong 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
ΰ² _ΰ²  Wat? 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

οΌ’ο½ο½…ο½Œο½†ο½™ο½’ο½…XXοΌ§ο½’ο½…ο½™ο½Šο½ο½™

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

The broken clock is a comfort; it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can't stop tomorrow from stealing all my time; and I am here still waiting

Though I still have my doubts..

Baelfyre was busy watching the common folk place their bets on who they thought would win. Of course the lot of them were most likely wrong, but he couldn't help but find the entire situation interesting. Those less fortunate than others spending their hard earned coin on bets, bets concerning a contest that revolved around the public shaming of others. Through complete domination of all other competitors in the tournament, each person involved had the potential to murder, or seriously mame one another. What was meant to be a test of honor and skill often turned into a complete blood bath, at least those were his conclusions. In some sense he knew he had a more horrific outlook on life compared to most, but that was something he decided it was best to put on the shelf.

Much to his surprise, Baelfyre found his trail of thoughts completely derailed by someone he had not seen in a long time. Perhaps it had been months, even a few years since he last lain eyes on this man. Regardless of how long it had been, he did not need to hear his name in that tone twice to recognize whom it was from. In a not so elegant manner, Baelfyre turned on his heels and saw an arm waving to him from above the spectatious crowd. The arm belonged to none other than his flesh and blood, his brother, Dagon Greyjoy. "Bae!" He called out.

Initially Baelfyre thought it was his imagination, but when the words came once more he was sure the whole situation was real. "Bae, over here!" Dagon called to him, just as the big lug came into sight. He could not help but snicker over the fact that his larger brother was practically pushing the crowd out of his way to get to him. The irony just behind that small thing was too great. "I'm over here!" Baelfyre called out to him, hoping that the return of his introduction would help him find his way. Obviously it would not take long to find family.

When the big lug finally made his way over, Baelfyre couldn't help but take a second look, rubbing his right eye in the process. "My my..it's been far too long" He stated, as he circled his larger sibling. "I don't quite remember such a..height difference between us" He started, "but where are my manners?". After finishing that initial sentence in the manner he did, Baelfyre could not help but laugh. Manners weren't quite something he was all too immersed in..nor were certain members of the family. "How have you been?" He asked, actually hoping to hear that his brother had been fairing well. The situation he placed his family in when he left was not the best, but there was more to it than that. Baelfyre felt like he stuck his brother with an immense responsibility, one that should have been his own, but he also knew that Dagon had been forced to grow up more quickly than he should have. Guilt left a horrible taste in ones mouth.

I am damaged at best; like you've already figured out..
I'm falling apart

I'm barely breathing; with a broken heart..that's still beating
In the pain, there is healing..

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Dapper Bibliophile

DagonXXXX βŠ°β™†βŠ± XXXXGreyjoy

User Image

As he drew closer, Dagon's expression turned into one of unadulterated delight - while it was often said that he had the face of a thug, for just a split second he seemed to revert to the boy he'd been before his brother had left. Reaching out, he gave the shorter man a hearty swat on the arm.

"Too long indeed. And here I thought the sea had swallowed you up before you had the chance to come home!" he said, his single slate eye following Baelfyre's steps. In truth, his time at Pyke since his elder brother had departed had been soured with resentment. Not for leaving him with the responsibility of leading their house - Bae had never been the type to stay in one place and attend to duties when there was gold to be taken and women to be chased, and they both knew that much - but for leaving him alone. Dagon might have looked like a man at sixteen, but growing into his role as lord had been hard...And all the harder without the guidance of his elder brother to assist him.

But even more than that was the worry he had caused him. It had been months without a single word from Baelfyre, and while it was easy enough to attribute that to the simple fact of his sibling's tardy nature, his mind still went to unwanted places - men died at sea all the time, after all. Men were sabotaged on their ships, perished from disease and starvation, simply fell into the ocean and drowned, and half a hundred more options all just as grim as the last.

...But none of that applied now. Here his brother stood, alive and presumably well, and that was enough for him to put aside everything else for the time being.

"I'm a fair sight better now that I know you're still in one piece, but otherwise? I've been just fine!" He puffed out his considerable chest, rapping his knuckles against it. "Can't say the same for the unwelcome guests we had pay a visit to the islands a while back, though. A hundred or so raiders came to say hello, and we greeted them in kind - so I suppose you could say that I've been holding down things at home well enough."

It was a lie, of course, but only a small one. The raiding vessel that had washed up on their shores scarcely held thirty men, and ones that were all too eager to flee when the Ironborn's forces had arrived to greet them, but a little embellishment never hurt. Anything to conceal the truth of just how dull things had truly been back home was a welcome elaboration.

"But that's not important. What about you, brother? I can't say I was expecting to see you here of all places - have you been faring well?"

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Arianna Greyjoy

User Image

tab tab tab tab Arianna brought her fingertips to her lips with an easy smile as Harlan's olive cape disappeared between the flaps of their tent. She could hear him laughing with the men of his Rose Guard, his voice a cheerful boom even over the general clang and clamor of the tournament grounds. His smile lingered in her vision with all the warm radiance of the sun. Perhaps it was one of the fatal flaws of her nature, but she could deny her husband no thing that would invoke that exultant smile on his lips. Even when her heart lay in the deepest freeze, his grin melted all of her resistance and drew out the flowers in her soul. It was why, whenever he desired to go, she strapped his armor to his chest. And it was also why, whenever he desired her to follow, she packed her things and went. Arianna owed that much to Harlan, to allow him the pleasures his knighthood could bestow.

tab tab tab tab The Lady of Brightwater Keep sat on the small cot within her tent, and began to untangle the waves of her dark tresses between the bristles of her ivory brush. She never liked to have other women dress her or otherwise involve themselves in her personal cares. It was a waste of resource, and worse, the handmaids never ceased to trample her quiet reflections. Outside the tent, the mirthful banter of the Rose Guard had faded away into the general din of the crowds. The give and take of a hundred voices speaking over and against one another resembled the rough breaking of waves against stone. The noise lulled Arianna into restlessness, dragging up old memories like silt from the bottom of the sea.

tab tab tab tab She thought of her childhood home, her siblings and her father. She thought of the first she met Harlan, his arrogant, charismatic shine and the warm touch of his lips the first time he kissed her before the altar of his gods. She thought of the early years of their marriage and the throbbing silence of a land apart from the pounding sea. As she pulled the brush through her hair, she even thought of the first time she lay in union with Harlan as husband and wife.

tab tab tab tab Then she thought of darker tides. She thought of the small, yet warm, body of her stillborn child clutched against her heaving breast and the callous Septon who would not permit his burial on hollowed ground because he arrived in the world malformed. It had been Harlan who buried him. He alone who defied the Septon and put the son he could not raise to rest. It crushed him no less than her to lose the child. How many moons after had he spent shut away from the world, all smiles and laughter dead on his lips? And how many moons more had passed before he trusted himself to lie in union with her again?

tab tab tab tab Arianna lay the brush beside herself on the cot. She owed Harlan every moment of joy he could receive, and so much more than that. But would he still be smiling tonight after their walk through the garden? Arianna gazed down at the blue-grey folds of her silken dress. She prayed to the Seven he would.

tab tab tab tab Arianna left the Tyrell tents, unaccompanied, to the tournament grounds. Before she had married into the golden rose, she had been a kraken first and she feared no ill-treatment from any hands. If any thought to mishandle her? Well, she knew enough to defend herself from any eager thief or touchy drunk, not that she expected to encounter one. As Arianna made her way through the crowds, she noticed the flow of people part itself to avoid a pair of intimidating, eye-patch wearing men. Yet, she hardly recognized either of her own brothers until she heard them call each other by name. It had been eight years since she had seen either of her siblings, and time had worked it's craft on them both. Freeing herself of the crowd, Arianna strode fearlessly up to the two frightening men. "Bae? Dagon?" She asked, surprised, "Is that really you?"

User Image
User Image

Maybe it can't stop tomorrow from stealing all my time; and I am here still waiting

Baelfyre was caught slightly off guard when the larger male gave him a hearty swat on the arm, at which he was slightly knocked back. After recovering he could not help but laugh. Truthfully he was surprised his younger sibling had become so strong, especially considering the mindset they both had. Of course he had to abandon that thought immediately, knowing how things had changed and how both had practically been forced to make choices they did not want to make. Putting the past aside, he was all too happy to be in the presence of family once more. It had been too long..far too long.

""Too long indeed. And here I thought the sea had swallowed you up before you had the chance to come home!" Dagon said, his single slate eye following his younger brother's footsteps. Baelfyre was not all too surprised by this response, knowing that such things were indeed true. Men died at sea all the time, but their family faired better than most when it came to the sea. The dead may never die, after all.. He thought to himself, repeating it like some sort of oath. Much truth existed behind those words. "I'm a fair sight better now that I know you're still in one piece, but otherwise? I've been just fine!" Dagon puffed out his considerable chest, rapping his knuckles against it. "Can't say the same for the unwelcome guests we had pay a visit to the islands a while back, though. A hundred or so raiders came to say hello, and we greeted them in kind - so I suppose you could say that I've been holding down things at home well enough.".

Baelfyre was a little taken back once again by his brother, although this time it was because he held off such a number of men. In a sense he did not know why he would ever think his brother could not hold his own when it came to his place in power and securing their home-land. That was pretty much a lie, because he knew a time when they were both so alike it was not even funny. Now things had taken a complete change, and he was in a position to be proud of his brother. Being able to be proud of your family was something he was not too familiar with, so the feeling was a bit odd, but he decided to dismiss his odd trail of thoughts right before his brother began to speak once more. "But that's not important. What about you, brother? I can't say I was expecting to see you here of all places - have you been faring well?" Dagon asked, prompting him to remember something he said earlier. It seems his brother had been unsure of his survival on the open sea, although he could not blame him.

"Not sure why you wouldn't expect to see me here of all places" He teased, "best place to rid yourself of things". Baelfyre was not sure if his brother would understand what he meant, but what he said was true. The Capitol was the best place to distribute whatever need be, no matter where it came from. "You know what they say about Krakens. We can scour the depths for ages and never get lost" He exclaimed, pounding on his own chest in some form of manly assurance. "Just recently I er..acquired some rather interesting trinkets from a sloth of a man" He started, "you really would be surprised how far people will go to cover their short-comings". Baelfyre couldn't help but laugh at his own attempt for a joke, before shaking his head lightly. "I have been meaning to visit home, although I'm not sure if the men would ever leave" He tried not to joke, before looking his younger sibling over just once more. "I guess we're matching now," He started, pointing at the eyepatch over his left eye. "I can't say the story would be worth your time, but I am glad to hear you've been doing well. You must let me treat you later..after the er..festivities" Baelfyre started, "if that is what you're here for yourself?". In all honesty he was not sure why his brother had decided to hit the mainland himself.

What happened next caught Baelfyre so off guard that his right eye widened, and his pupil size might have actually growed if that was even possible. Their elder sister Arianna made her grand debut, although he would have expected the crowd to part for such a beauty. In all honest that man did not deserve her, but it was no longer his place to voice such opinions. "Bae? Dagon?" She started, "Is that really you?". It had been far too long since the trio had seen one another, but even he could not mistake his sister. "Suppose you could say I'm Bae..or maybe I'm fyre" He joked, an odd hissing in his voice when saying the last part. "Today seems to be the day for family reunions" Baelfyre started, "we should celebrate!". The middle sibling spun around, trying not to knock into anyone before returning to a normal stance and looking over Arianna. "How have you been, dear sister?" He asked, doing his best to hide the intent behind his questioning. Of all the times he had been to the Capitol based on his trade of choice, he had not come into contact with her once.

I'm falling apart

Dapper Bibliophile

User Image

At Baelfyre's jest, Dagon threw his head back, uttering a thunderous roar of laughter. It seemed that for all the things time and distance had changed, it had done little to dampen his brother's sense of humor - or his ability to clean out unworthy pockets with scarcely any effort.

"Aye, you make a decent enough point. And I imagine you've gotten yourself a fair amount of things to rid yourself of!" he said, grinning.
"Wasn't expecting the eye patch, though - it looks like we've got one more thing in common. You know I'll want to hear the story behind that later on."

He folded his arms across his chest, glancing skyward in thought. "I s'pose you could say that. After I got the message about this, I figured it'd be a gesture of goodwill to answer the invitation and show up. It's not a proper party without at least one Kraken there, after all."

Another lie. Convincing him to come along had been a herculean effort on the part of most of Dagon's advisers - he seldom left the library these days, let alone the castle. It was only for the sake of family that he'd shown up in the first place, but he couldn't imagine how his valiant older brother would react to the truth.

However, before the thought could bother him further, a familiar voice from behind them drew his attention -

"Bae? Dagon? Is that really you?"

He wheeled around so fast that he nearly knocked a passing squire off his feet, windblown mane of coal-black hair whipping around with his motion. It took him a moment to recognize the woman approaching them, but...No. That could only be one person.

"Arianna!" he exclaimed, visible eye widening with shock. His breath caught in his throat as he got a better look at her; she was worlds away from the young girl that had left Pyke so many years ago, a woman grown and more beautiful than ever. Here was the sister that had protected him so many times before, that he had followed endlessly as a child, and now...

"...Sister, it's so good to see you. For a minute I almost didn't recognize you. It's been too long, hasn't it?"

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
➢ Ο…ΙΎΓ― αΉ‘αΉ‰ΓΈΟŽ ➴

Never trust a knight in shiny armor
They have never tasted battle.
The ones with the dull dented armor
Have earned their title.

tab Uri silently made her way to the crowed and kept her distance from the other competitors. The last thing she wanted was to get caught mixed in with another house. Most of the main houses she had done something to piss off. It wasn't that she really cared about being spotted its just the habit of staying hidden. She made her way to as close as the normal crowed could get to the royal pavilion. She knew she was a Targaryean but she had never really been near other Targryeans. Her curiosity and her stubbornness conflicted there.

tab Her stubbornness always won the debate about wither or not to approach the king and revel who she was, well as much as she knew about her heritage. Her fingers wraped around the pendent as the normal thought on the subject floated to the front of her mind. 'They have done nothing for me... why should I show I am of them?'She watched at the royal family took their place and kept watching till the announcement. She realized she had yet to registered and made her way again through the crowed to get registered.

tab As she turned to head to the registration tent she happened to catch a glance of a familiar face. Well a familiar cloak. There was no mistaking that cloak especially with the flowing red mane beneath it. She couldn't help but smile sly as she saw that it was no other than Jon Baratheon. They have been caught in a game of cat and mouse for many years. Jon was after the bounty on Uri's head and well Uri enjoyed toying with him. Especially the time they first meant. She had managed to bed Jon before he realized that she was indeed the bounty head known as the b*****d. She almost got lost in thoughts of memories as she went to get registered.

tab She made it to the tent in time to register. She walked up to a man sitting at a table that seemed bored and not to fond of having to deal with all the tournament registration. "Name and house?" The plump balding man said not even looking up from his registration. "Uri snow. b*****d" She simply said to the man. Her voice was almost like a song, but soft and almost unheard. The man looked up at Uri looking for a house symbol but raised an eye brow when she saw no sings of a banner nor house colors.

tab "You expect me to allow just anyone to register?" The man huffed looking at Uri in disgust. "Each combatant must be representing a house." Uri responded by holding out the invitation that she had received. Then man changed his tone as soon as he saw that Uri had formally been invited to the tourny. "Oh please forgive me," the man stammered. "I did not know that you had an invitation... But I still must know which house you represent. Uri tilted her head some making more shadow cast on her face. "I have no house. I am but an abandoned b*****d. I fight in my own name." "Very well, the man said as he wrote down her name and information acting like he just forgot to write down her house. "Registration is ending soon so the tounry bracket will be up shortly" Uri just answered with a nodded before leaving the tent.

tab After leaving the registration tent Uri began to wander around sticking to the shadows are staying among the crowds and looked around. Specifically looking to see if she could catch any glimpses of possible opponents so she could start thinking of ways to defeat them. It wasn't that winning was her motivation. It was more of what she would do with the prize once she received it. The way that no one had really noticed her made her curious about security. Surly there was so form of it. A tournament brought people from all around and some people still had some dislike toward the queen. Uri began to just shrug the thought off as she started to focus on herself once more.

Who:Her self
Where:The toruny grounds wandering
Feelings/Thoughts:Must get prepared
OOC:Uri will stay mostly hidden till the tourny start. She is basically
watching everyone learning. Its what she does.
If anyone wants they can say they saw her and
maybe even try and approach her.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
β„‘on ℬaratheon

I wanna find peace in my own skin
In my own skin
Breathe out, breathe in

tab Jon returned the smile to Roan. It always made him happy to see how happy she got when he visited her. "Mother is well," Jon said still smiling. "She honestly is why I'm here. She talked me into representing House Baratheon with you. " It was true. That was why he was there. Shireen had convinced him to compete. She had hopped that it would smooth some waters because Edric was still sour about having to deal with the who events after Jon killed a Tully boy. Yes, he was still accpted in the family but, it was clear that his presence seemed to annoy Roan's father just ever so slightly.

tab Jon turned his attention to Millicent and bowed his head in respect. She was a priestess and was waiting for the normal scolding of how he shouldn't be wearing the crimson cloak as he did.In truth Jon didn't believe in any god due to the events of his life. He believed that if there was a god they wouldn't let all the evil, pain and suffering occur. "It is nice to see that you are well priestess." He said his head a little cocked still waiting on the scolding. Though it did seem that she had not yet place him fully.

tab As the Royal family took their places Jon covered his mouth hiding a yawn. He was really tired and started to plan to return to the Baratheon tent and try and grab a nap before he competed. Then the announcement about registration closing in 10 minuets seemed to have slapped him awake. 's**t!' He thought. 'I haven't even registered yet. ' Jon covered his face in slight embarrassment that he had forgotten to do something so crucial. "Sorry to part so swiftly but I must go registered," he said bowing his head at both Roan and Millicent. "I shall see you both back at the tent."

tab Jon road as swiftly as he could toward the registration tent. It was a little tricky because it seemed he wasn't the only one that had yet to register. He wished he had just found the tent and left Ghost at the tent and walked. It would be faster to maneuver on foot for him. It could be seen as strange but it was true. Upon reaching the tent Jon happened to catch a glimpse of a familiar person out the corner of his eye as the rounded the corner after leaving the tent. 'No, that wouldn't have been her. She wouldn't openly compete in a tournament like this.' Shaking his head he dismounted Ghost. He dismissed what he saw as him just being tired as he entered the tent to register.

Who:Roan and Millicent and the himself
Where:In front of the royal pavilion then registration tent.
Feeling/thoughts:'Damn I need some sleep'
OOC: Is it really sleep madness Jon? razz

TheSinOfWrath1313

Darkness_Chains

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Arianna Greyjoy

User Image

tab tab tab tab "Suppose you could call me Bae, or maybe I'm Fyre."

tab tab tab tab "Perhaps you are fire now, Bae. After all, you do appear to have made the sun your mistress while I've been away." Arianna jokingly replied looking over her middle brother's bronzed complexion. The sailor's tan shone clearly on every inch of his exposed skin, laying bare his years at sea. It was a look which few of the ironborn were ever born with, but which none could avoid once they devoted their lives to the Drowned God and the sea. Arianna's gaze lingered for half a moment on the patch covering Baelfyre's left eye. A life on the open water was no easy existence to bear. Resting her palm on his cheek, she continued, this time without a trace of a joke in her voice, "Yet, be that as it may, you will always be Bae to me." In a gesture of sisterly affection, she placed her open palms on the sides of his face with a warm smile. "You never will escape that nickname, no matter where you sail upon the seas."

tab tab tab tab "Arianna! Sister, it's so good to see you. For a minute I almost didn't recognize you. It's been too long, hasn't it?"

tab tab tab tab Arianna turned toward the voice with the same gentle smile she bestowed on Baelfyre. Dagon was the youngest of the three, and as children he had often walked in her wake like a duckling toddling along after its mother. And though many would have called him fearsome, Arianna still saw in him the same sensitive, imaginative child who came to her every night for a bed time tale. She wrapped the towering bear of a man in a tight embrace, and agreed, "It has been far, far too long for all three of us. And you," Arianna pulled back to take in Dagon's full frame, "I still remember when I could have looked over your head, and now I have to crane my neck to see your face! I have missed you both a great deal over the years."

tab tab tab tab "Today seems to be the day for family reunions. We should celebrate! How have you been, dear sister?"

tab tab tab tab Arianna nodded. "We must celebrate." She agreed. When Bae asked how Arianna had fared during their time apart, she tucked a fallen lock of hair behind her ear. The last time she had seen her brothers was on her wedding night, and it had not been an entirely joyous affair for all involved. The parting, she knew, had been particularly painful for Dagon. But Arianna still smiled softly, knowing the pain that the subject would bring her youngest brother. She hoped that by showing him how well she fared now that she might be able to bring his some peace and foster some friendship between her husband and her brother. " I count myself more fortunate than the Queen herself. The years have been kind to me, and so has Harlan. It would bring me the greatest pleasure to have you both dine with us tonight. Please say that you will."

User Image

Dapper Bibliophile

User Image

Dagon's first instinct was to embrace his sister. It was a gesture so familiar to him that it was practically instinct; he had clung to her skirts and later her arm often as a child, and even now it would have felt like the most natural thing in the world. However, as he lifted an arm to return the embrace, he hesitated.

You do that and you'll crush her like a leaf, he thought, scolding himself. Have you forgotten that you're no longer the small one here?

Instead, he gently patted her shoulder as she hugged him. The changes that time wrought upon the three of them were hard to adjust to, that was easy enough to see, but it brought him a degree of comfort that she was still the same kind-hearted woman that he remembered from so many years ago. But even in his joy to see her again, something seemed...Off. There was a more restrained, more somber way about her that he couldn't recall.

"It has been far, far too long for all three of us. And you - I still remember when I could have looked over your head, and now I have to crane my neck to see your face! I have missed you both a great deal over the years."

"Ahh, yes - I suppose I've had a bit of a growth spurt, haven't I?" He beamed, bending down slightly to face his sister at eye-level. "And you...If I didn't know better, I would have mistaken you for the queen herself. The kraken that can fare as well away from the sea as you have is one to truly be respected."

"I count myself more fortunate than the Queen herself. The years have been kind to me, and so has Harlan. It would bring me the greatest pleasure to have you both dine with us tonight. Please say that you will."

Dagon's smile slipped a notch, and it took all the effort within him not to grimace at the mention of his brother-in-law's name. He'd known coming here that the likelihood of running into the man was high, and it was a fact that he'd been able to stomach until now. Humiliation from his defeat at Harlan's hands had left a brand deeper than any physical wound on his pride, and beyond that was the overwhelming worry about how he was treating her. That she mentioned his kindness to her meant less than it should have - words were air, easy to fabricate, and nobody knew that better than the young Lord Reaper. Still, to refuse an invitation from her after all this time would be unthinkable.

"I...I know that I'd be glad to join you both. If you and your husband don't mind my company, it'll be my honor to dine with you."

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
╔════════════════════════════╗
Knight βœ— Warrior ♀ Womanxxx
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
User Image
User Image

Β» βœ—β˜½β†’ π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ β™ž π•Άπ–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ ← β˜Ύβœ— Β«
╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Roan was thrilled to know her Uncle would be representing house Baratheon along with her. Though she had brought a score of knights that were sworn to her house it was quite a bit of pressure representing all the head families might alone. Another good thing was hearing right from Jon that Aunt Shireen was well, Lord Edric had told her many a story from his youth and it seemed in all of them that Shireen was a sickly youth. Even in womanhood her aunt had been frail, But it did seem that over the last few years she had been doing very well considering all that. Just as the three had finished exchanging pleasantries Jon had to rush off, The harald crying that the registration would close and that the tourney would begin shortly.

Roan gave a nod as the man departed, Turning a sideways glance over to Millicent. The silver tongue priestess seemed to be having trouble recalling who Jon was. Leaning over she nodded after his retreating figure before she spoke. "You must recall him, Millicent. He is the son of my Lord Father's Sister, Lady Shireen. A Cousin rather than an Uncle." She explained with a smile, Remembering how that man had shown up for the first time at the keep, Lord Edric had been furious. But all had been smoothed over by her Lady Aunt, Lord Edric never could disagree with the Lady Shireen and win.

Knowing Millicent wasn't one for speaking, Roan had gone silent after her explanation. She was not going to participate in the joust, She saw no point in competing in something she would have no chance of winning. Several of her men had already left the line and headed for the gathering competitors, Begging for favors from the young women in the stands. Roan smiled as she watched them enjoy their boyish antics. It was amazing how something as simple as a tourney could distract everyone from the ravages of the north.

β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°

W E A R βœͺ Y O U R βœͺ H E A R T βœͺ L I K E βœͺ A βœͺ B A D G E βœͺ O F βœͺ H O N O R

Darkness _Chains

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Pirate ✯ Drunkard β™‚ Princexxx
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image
Β» ✸ Ο†rin𝔠e β†’ β„ŒadΙ£n ←𝕸arteβ„“β„“ ✸ Β«
╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Hadyn was having the sweetest dream, Mina was there and they were sitting side by side on a sand dune and watching the sun set over the dessert. It was just as he was reaching a hand out to touch her that the trumpets shook him from his slumber suddenly. Trying to cling to the dream and fight his waking state, He was further brought to consciousness by some nameless thrall that Baelfyre had let on the ship, nudging him. Without so much as asking what reason this person could possibly have for waking him, Hadyn was already on his feet and had the thrall by the nape of his shirt. He protested, He begged, He bartered and he threatened but in the end all of it bounced of the 6'3 Hadyn as he dragged him up onto the deck. The men who had not gone ashore watched as the scene played out, The large man moving toward the side of the ship with even steps. Just as the thrall had circled back to threatening again, Hadyn chucked the boy bodily over the rail and into the harbor. The motion was no more than if he had been swatting a fly. The men were all silent as Hadyn turned back to them and they waited for what the big man was going to do next.

Giving a big yawn and stretching, He seemed to finally realize that the men were there. "Wheres the ale?" He asked as his face broke into a big grin, All the crew that was on deck began to laugh as a wineskin was tossed out to the giant. Taking a big swallow, Hadyn noticed that the captain was oddly absent from the mirth that had erupted on deck. "Where in seven hells is the damn Kracken?" Hadyn bellowed and one of the crew gestured to the shore. "Went to go look into some tourney they are having. He thinks the Lady Arianna might be here with that flighty husband o' hers." Hadyn looked to the harbor and noticed that there were not many people out and about, More than likely due to this tourney that was being held. He weighed the pros and cons of going to look around the landing while they were docked, Not like anyone was like to recognize him here after all this time. Dorne was several hundred league to the south so the chances of running into anyone from his home was already slim.

He headed for the gangplank, The wineskin still in hand. "Where you going, Hadyn?" One of the crew called after him. "Out, Tell the Kracken not to shove off without me if he gets back before me." He tossed back and gave a short wave. Off to the side some men were helping the thrall out of the water, He pointed to the big man and Hadyn cocked an eyebrow at the three men. The two men who had helped him out of the water were suddenly not feeling so helpful as they began to walk off. Giving a nod, Hadyn started into the town proper, Letting the flow of the crowds lead him to the tourney grounds. The way was short, As the grounds sat adjacent to the harbor, All along the way vendors sold their goods to the many visitors from different lands. He spotted the rose of the Tyrells, The Trout of Tully, and the Stag of the Baratheons, Not to mention a slew of banners that were sworn to the rest of the 9 houses. Once there he admired the banners of the royal family, The great red dragon of the Targaryen's blazed across a chard black field. Surrounding it were several banners but he had yet to spot the one he wanted to see, Turning from where he was he spotted a familiar face. or rather faces.

Ridding up on horses bread to withstand the heat of the dessert, The entirety of house Martell from his lord father to his youngest sister Qyna. They were going to ride right past where he was standing! Taking a small step back to clear the way, Hadyn drew his hat down so it blocked view of his face. The horses slowed as they passed and for a moment he could almost swear that the steppes of Lord Martell's horse slowed as he came upon him. It was only for a second and then he had moved on, Hadyn chanced a look up and saw his sisters. Qyna still looked for all the world a child, While Aparna had blossomed into the best features of the Martell house. She reminded him of Queen Nymeria. He acted before he ha a chance to stop himself, His hand reaching out to brush her leg as she ride past. Something that he had done to her back when they were kids and he had taught her how to ride a horse when their parents were away. He drew his hand back quickly, But the deed was done. He hoped beyond hope she had not felt him, That she would write it off as nothing and keep going.

"Don't see me, Just keep going.... He said in a low voice, Just loud enough for him. He lowered his head so his hat covered his face, His muscles poised for him to run should his family attempt to question who had reached out and touched the princess.

β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°

W H E N ❂ I T ❂ C O M E S ❂ T O ❂ W A R ❂ I ❂ F I G H T ❂ F O R ❂𝕯 O R N E

Harmonie and Happiness

Quotable Friend

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Swap Meet 100
L y d i a xx S t a r k

User Image
Sometimes,I look up into the sky..
And think about all the legends that are told,

Lydia looked down at her sword with a small frown. She knew she had messed it up in the last fight. She chose not to break her fast today and instead chose to pull on her clothes and go to the blacksmith. She sighed, walking briskly as she did not feel like being bothered today. She knew the blacksmith’s son would be there, but she had rose so early she had hopes that he was still in bed.

Unforturantly the Gods were not on her side today, as he was standing right in the middle of the door. β€œS’cuse me. but I need my sword repaired.”She told him, trying not to look at him. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks as he looked at her. β€œI’ll get on that then.” He told her, glad he had dodged her while he could. Sometimes he wondered if he was the only man she had ever kissed. He heard rumors in the taverns about Lyd, and he chose to ignore the lot of them.”Thank you.”She said, looking around. β€œHow’s your father?”She asked him. He just shook his head. β€œNot well actually. He’s ill now, resting at home.”He explained, realizing she was wondering why he was here and not his father. β€œThe Maester says he will pull through though, so nothing to worry yourself about.” He told her. She smiled at him politely. β€œHow long?”She asked him, placing the payment on the counter. He nodded, looking over the blade already begging the work. She walked to the more messed parts of Winterfell. Several called to her, and she waved and smiled at them. She visited families, and handed out food and tended to some of the ill, as many as she could. She also explained that she was leaving today, much sorrows from the children and many thanks from the parents later, she went back to the blacksmith’s boy. He was able to fix her sword well, and off to Winterfell she was, getting ready to leave for the Tournament. Her handmaidens stuffed her with bread and honey, and sent her on her way.
---
She jolted awake, staring at the ceiling. I’m going to be late! She thought, jumping from her bed, and stuffing bread and honey into her mouth before throwing her clothes on, twisting her hair into a rough braid, and running out the door. She jogged clear to the arena with a grin, not used to air that was so warm. It caressed her skin like a fine, fine fur. She quickly got herself a seat and settled herself in, just in time for the announcement to come on about ten minutes left until registration closed. Just in time She thought to herself. She had a terrible sleep the previous night, not used to such warm air. She looked at all the different people there, with a smile. She always enjoyed watching jousts and other things like that, but never participated herself. Her hand touched the hilt of her sword, feeling the worn places, seeking comfort in it. She was glad she didn't have to compete, the thought of it just...didn't sit well with her. She looked up, waiting anxiously for the tournament to begin.

And ponder, if maybe, one of those
Could be me some day.

Minisa Tully
Guardian W a r h a m m e r
User Image User Image
Imagine if the life
That you thought you shared wasn't really there
It was made up in your mind
Could be anyone, anywhere

I'm going to be late Minisa sighed to herself as her bedmaids helped her undress in one of the Tully's tents. This would generally not bother her; she hated crowds and seeing as jousting was usually first, she wouldn't mind sneaking in unnoticed just before the meele. Jousting was not something she participated in. She didn't like watching them that much either. But her father would be expecting her and she hated worrying him. If only she had kept better track of the time! They had arrived at King's Landing yesterday, it was a small party but they couldn't make things lavash. She had spent this morning wandering the garden and just got lost in thought. The meele had been worrying her all day. It was the only event she would be doing, and although it was nothing new, she couldn't settle the nervous butterflies in her stomach. This was a gathering of all the nine great houses and everyone in between. She was a good fighter but not nearly as good as her brother had been! If he were here she would not be feeling this way, infact he'd probably be furious she was even thinking that way. Even now she could see him in her mind; his cool blue eyes, the same as hers, would be burning with the fire of passion as he tried to rally her. Their eyes were the only thing they had in common. He had light auburn hair while hers was a dark crimson. His skin became bronzed in the sun, while hers remained a lighter shade with freckles. She missed him more than ever in moments like these.
As soon as her armor had been put on, and her hair tied up, Minisa was rushed out of the tent Outside her chestnut mare was waiting for her with stable boy. The sunlight reflecting off of the red and blue armor made it shimmer, and the layered effect of the plates gave it the appearance of a swimming fish when she lifted herself onto the horse. "How are you sweetie," she crooned as she patted its neck. The sun felt hot on her neck as she headed off towards the tournament grounds. In the tent she had been nervous, but now was not the time for contemplation. She had to regain her confidence and spent the quick ride focusing on her goal.
After passing the many vendors Mini finally made it to the grounds just as there was an announcement about registration closing soon. A couple of rushed men ran past her on the way to the tent but luckily she knew her father would've already registered her. Glancing around at the crowded place, she noticed the many banners. Her eyes squinted as she tried to see that of Tully's. She finally saw who she thought was her father across the way. She headed over there slowly. A confrontation about her lateness was not something she wanted to face right now.

ooc:It's short I know, especially for an intro. but I wanted to at least get a post in because it's late here. i will write more once the tournament starts and tomorrow I may (most likely will) come back and edit this a little to make it more beefy. Sorry again and goodnight!
User Image

Baelfyre could not help but laugh in response to his brother throwing his head back and uttering out that thunderous roar he called laughter. "Aye, you make a decent enough point. And I imagine you've gotten yourself a fair amount of things to rid yourself of!" Dagon said, grinning. "Wasn't expecting the eye patch, though - it looks like we've got one more thing in common. You know I'll want to hear the story behind that later on." He started, before folding his arms across his chest and glancing towards the sky in though. "I s'pose you could say that. After I got the message about this, I figured it'd be a gesture of goodwill to answer the invitation and show up. It's not a proper party without at least one Kraken there, after all." Was his response to the aforementioned question, at which he simply nodded at first. In all honesty he did not know how to share the story without upsetting their sister. After deciding that now was not the time, he simply grinned. "Oh I've got more than my fair share of things to get rid of. You might find some of them particularly interesting yourself" He started, "but as for the story on how I got this mark, perhaps we should wait until we're in more..private company". The last part was more of a whisper to his own brother, hoping to spare his sister any greivance. Assuming she didn't have the ears of a hawk. He was sure that when Dagon started speaking to her, that it overruled what she might have heard.

"Perhaps you are fire now, Bae. After all, you do appear to have made the sun your mistress while I've been away." Arianna jokingly replied in accordance with his own. He could feel her analyze him in a manner, noticing the sailor's tan he had no doubt adopted. She could not have been more right about the sun having been his mistress, although he traveled a path most in his position never got the chance to. It was right about then that he noticed her gaze somewhat stagger, lingering on the patch covering his left eye. No doubt she was wondering how he actually came to receive such a horrid mark. Arianna rested her palm on his cheek, continuing, this time without a trace of a joke in her voice, "Yet, be that as it may, you will always be Bae to me." In a gesture of sisterly affection, she placed her open palms on the sides of his face with a warm smile. "You never will escape that nickname, no matter where you sail upon the seas." Were her last words to him, for the moment. "I suppose you are right. If I must never escape something, I would prefer it to be a name" He joked, not too sure if she would get his joke as well as Dagon probably did. Being in his position he probably came upon situations much like Baelfyre stumbled into more often than he would like to admit.

"Arianna! Sister, it's so good to see you. For a minute I almost didn't recognize you. It's been too long, hasn't it?" Dagon said, just as Arianna removed her palms from his cheeks. Feeling that kind of warmth leave you was something he had grown all too familiar with. A life at sea was the best thing in the world, outside politics and rules for the most part, but there were consequences. Baelfyre learned that all too soon, but he would not let that stop him. As Arianna took Dagon into a tight embrace, he could not help but snicker ever so slightly. "It has been far, far too long for all three of us. And you," Arianna pulled back to take in Dagon's full frame, "I still remember when I could have looked over your head, and now I have to crane my neck to see your face! I have missed you both a great deal over the years.". "Ahh, yes - I suppose I've had a bit of a growth spurt, haven't I?" Dagon beamed, bending down slightly to face his sister at eye-level. "And you...If I didn't know better, I would have mistaken you for the queen herself. The kraken that can fare as well away from the sea as you have is one to truly be respected."

Dagon could not have been more correct in what he has said. The true beauty of a Kraken that could fare so well so far from the sea. Arianna truly was in some sense, a spectacle. Some of the ironborn would be simply astounded with the knowledge that their princess was thriving so far from her home. "We must celebrate" Arianna said, agreeing with his plans for the evening, although he noticed something. When he asked her how she had faired during their years apart, she tucked a fallen lock of hair behind her ear. During their childhood he had taken note of her doing this from time to time, but he kept his observations and thoughts in the back of his mind. I count myself more fortunate than the Queen herself. The years have been kind to me, and so has Harlan. It would bring me the greatest pleasure to have you both dine with us tonight. Please say that you will." She said, at which Baelfyre's right eyebrow began to twitch for, if just for a split second. He could sense their was something she was not telling him, but now was not the time to pry. Baelfyre noticed a slight change in Dagon's expression, knowing how he felt about Harlan, and sharing his views to an extent, but also honoring his sister's wishes. "I...I know that I'd be glad to join you both. If you and your husband don't mind my company, it'll be my honor to dine with you." He said, prompting Baelfyre to respond. "To do another Kraken pleasure could only bring us more" He started, "We would both be honored to join you and your husband for dinner". It was only then that Baelfyre looked to the sky himself, taking a moment. "You wouldn't mind if I brought a guest, would you?" Was his question, knowing that he could not let his best friend too far out of his sight. That drunken man stumbling about in the Capitol could only spell disaster for him.

I'm falling apart

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Cyrus Arryn━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Eclipse
βœ£β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”βœ£
I'm nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you've made me go insane, and I'm not responsible for what I do.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Her evasive mannerisms did become tedious at times. The punch was quite the reminder however, she hadn’t changed. An act of violence was still the only thing she could perform without thought. The thought nearly caused a dent in his mask, a grin having torn at the corner of his lips for a slight moment. He managed to fight it off, allowing Roan to continue and before long she was on her stallion. She rode off, her awkward-looking Uncle alongside her. He simply walked off into an alley when the realization hit him. He was now alone.

Though normally one would examine the bruise on their face, but bruises were the last thing on Cyrus’ mind. In fact, he was only thinking of his beautiful assailant. A curse had turned into a blessing in such a short of time. Though the altercation ended rather dry and abruptly, she offered to talk to him. He began to grin like a child, however it quickly faded when he thought about how ridiculous he had to look. Though the expression faded, his elation had far from dissipated. He approached this reunion with such dread, fearful of what could possibly happen. To think it could’ve gone so well was impossible. When he did managed to relax however, he found a new focus. He had a job to do.

It was a shame that he couldn’t be watching Roan like she asked. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be a member of the audience like she wanted. Instead, he’d more than likely be crossing blades with her. He could always lie and say that she was there though. It wasn’t as if she’d know. By the time he arrived at the arena, he was already a different man. He was dressed in a reaper’s garb. An assortment of black darker than the night. A light armor, leather tassels hanging from the arms and legs. The face was concealed by a cowl, connected to the tunic underneath. Of course, many would wonder who he was, but he didn’t speak to a soul. He simply moved past any of those who tried to stop him. At the registration tent he left nothing but a piece of paper, β€˜Eclipse’ written on it in fine print.
-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces