Welcome to Gaia! ::

You somehow end up at the mansion with your group of friends. In big, bloody letters, it writes: "Keep out!" What do you do?

"I'm sorry guys.. I have an appointment with the car.. Must be going back there now!" 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
Go on. Pft. It's not real. Just someone pulling pranks! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Drag everyone back to the car. It's safer! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
Brave friend goes first. Don't worry! You can do it! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
Cry. Oh god, what have we got ourselves into? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
It's probably only ketchup. What a waste of ketchup! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
"Still not up for the gas station, guys? The offer still stands!" 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
I'll go in first. I'm sneaky, so I won't get hurt! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Stand there, terrified. Too shocked to say anything. 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
                  ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      User Image

geиre -- horror, a bit of romance.
                                      occupaтιoи -- open, not accepting.
                                      ιиspιraтιoи -- boredom, random roleplays, movies.
                                      lιтeracy level -- two paragraphs+
                                      quesтιoиs -- ask iixP a n d a y,
                                      sтeal aиd -- I'll bite you.
                                      join, I promise you fun. Read the story, I think you might like it.
                                      a remake of a failed roleplay.

lιиĸs -- profile thread ooc thread

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

the beginning

At age three, you can't really remember a lot. But one thing is for sure: You almost always had something in your possession. Whether it was a spoon, a musical instrument that you had no idea how to play, or maybe your favorite blanket. Of course, it varies from one person to another. As for you? You had a toy, or a doll, to be more precise. That doll was your favorite, if you were a girl, you would dress him or her up everyday, take it anywhere and everywhere with you. For boys? You always kept your 'doll'--or as you liked to call it, action figure--with you, in your room, on your bed, or maybe even the living room couch. Either way, you had it with you everywhere. Both genders loved to cuddle it to sleep. Sometimes, you would play tea party or superman with your toys when you were lonely. The toys always kept you company when you felt lonely.

At age five, you were all grown up. The age where your childhood begins to bloom, when fun just starts coming from every direction. You no longer needed your childhood toy. You had friends now. Real life, breathing friends. So what did you do to that beloved toy of yours? You threw it away. In the trash it went, and into the junkyard. You probably don't even remember the story, since you were so young. Running off to play with your friends, you slowly started forgetting the memories you had with your doll. And you didn't care.

But the thing is, they did.

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

digging deeper

There they lay. The toys that lost their beloved owners. Doomed to eternity alone in a junkyard. The smile still plastered on their face, with no emotions that run through their lifeless bodies. Their eyes stare up at the sky, betraying the friendly smile that is picture perfect. Its tainted with anger, fury, almost like their staring at the sky accusingly. You would think that they would move by their almost realistic expression, but of course they don't. I mean, why would they move? They are dolls, it's not some horror movie that has living, breathing dolls running around the world. Well, at least not yet.

An elderly woman picks up the stray dolls, totaling in five. She smiles gingerly at these abandoned, and takes them back to her shattered old cottage a few kilometers away from the town. Inside, you can see a nice, warm home that feels welcoming and safe. She sets all the dolls down onto a table--and counting heads--measures three female dolls and two male dolls. Nodding her head, she turns towards the fire. Now, you didn't pay attention to everything in the house. There, a few feet away from the flames that are dancing around in the fireplace, lays a rather antique book that seems to have been around for ages. It lays open to a page near the middle, and symbols are splattered across the paper.

The elderly woman picks up the book and smiles in triumph. The dolls lay there in their lifeless bodies, helpless in the next situation. The elder walks over and peers at them, each no more than ten inches in length. "Amone Sienn Vanzwa!" Her voice croaked out. "Treys Mirew Loyui Pres!" A few words follow after, and a phenomenon happens. The process doesn't take a long time, but it also doesn't happen quickly, either.

A few seconds of wait, and one of the doll's finger twitches. Another's eyes flutters open. And the process goes on, until each of the seven dolls have moved at least once. The elder smiles in happiness. The spell has worked! The dolls are now able to move freely on their own will.

The spell is ancient, and this old woman only had the luck of stumbling upon the book that holds the power to make it work. In the book lays hundreds upon thousands of spells, each with it's very own effect. The spell she casted using the magic trapped inside the book was one to generate an inanimate object into one able to move freely with it's own mindset. The inanimate object was pulled into reality by one strong emotion that each felt. The whole thing was complicated.

The woman used the dolls as her company, played with them like they were her own grandchildren. Even though the five dolls had a lot of fun, it only reminded them of their previous owners. The one who had bought them from the stores and played with them for a little over two years. Resentment filled the doll's heart, they all despised them.

Soon, the elder fell ill, and later died of old age. The dolls were left to their own expense, left in the little cottage to do whatever they pleased. Of course, what the elder didn't know was that the dolls all had one thing on their mind, and she was just a barrier that prevented them from doing that single thing. The elder never knew what emotion pulled the dolls into reality, and she never knew how strong the emotion had to be.

The dolls felt fury, pure anger and hatred. Revenge was set on their mind the moment they entered earth. The emotion was enough to tug ten dolls into the real world, but it was trapped in only one small, frail body. Each of the five truly hated and despised their previous owners, though some still feel longing and sadness over the event of their abandonment. But the hatred and fury masked those emotions.

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

your story

Congratulations! You just got a letter saying that you have been invited to live in a cottage this summer. The stay will be one full week. Seven days, seven nights. Your family and friends congratulate you, some are even jealous. But you aren't. Something feels strange to you.

You have a feeling. Some of you guys had seen this type of thing happen in various movies. Others have just read a couple of fictional stories about something similar to this. And the rest has just roleplayed about this story way too much. You start suspecting something. It seems all too good to be true. All too amazing to be real. It's either a dream, or you were just that lucky. You decide to disregard the feeling. You were lucky, and you got chosen.

Of course, nothing in life is coincidental.

Four others are picked to join you, but the letter doesn't say that. It just says that you will be in for the surprise of your life. The letter tells you to bring only three outfits to wear, and to not bring any electronics as it is forbidden. Watches are the only exception. Of course, you agree to it halfheartedly.

Now, counting you and the four others that are coming, it totals in five. Hm.. Doesn't that number seem familiar?

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

your story

Congratulations! You just got a letter saying that you have been invited to live in a cottage this summer. The stay will be one full week. Seven days, seven nights. Your family and friends congratulate you, some are even jealous. But you aren't. Something feels strange to you.

You have a feeling. Some of you guys had seen this type of thing happen in various movies. Others have just read a couple of fictional stories about something similar to this. And the rest has just roleplayed about this story way too much. You start suspecting something. It seems all too good to be true. All too amazing to be real. It's either a dream, or you were just that lucky. You decide to disregard the feeling. You were lucky, and you got chosen.

Of course, nothing in life is coincidental.

Four others are picked to join you, but the letter doesn't say that. It just says that you will be in for the surprise of your life. The letter tells you to bring only three outfits to wear, and to not bring any electronics as it is forbidden. Watches are the only exception. Of course, you agree to it halfheartedly.

Now, counting you and the four others that are coming, it totals in five. Hm.. Doesn't that number seem familiar?

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

rules

I'm sorry, but this is in paragraph form.

For posting, please make the post pretty. I'm not saying top of the line, clustered posts. A picture and a name will do. Of course, if you want to decorate your post with glitter and other things to make it look spectacular and pretty, it's fine with me. I absolutely adore pretty posts. Use sizes 9-11 font when typing your IC post. Please post Once every two days. Its not that hard, and I don't want this roleplay to die. It just brings me down whenever that happens. Use proper grammar and spelling, and please, absolutely no one liners. I'm not even going to warn you about it, this is a literate roleplay. Semi-literate is accepted too, but one-liners is an absolute no-no. Two paragraphs and more please. Plus, detail detail detail. You can give me one paragraph if you'd like, but make it good. I'm a quality over quantity person. Oh, and when your character is talking, use quotations and make it stand out. Italicize thoughts.

Characters, please send reserves and profiles to me. Reserves are to be sent first, and then the profile. Please follow the codes and those things, I work hard for it, and even if it's not pretty, I still took the time. The pictures are supposed to be formatted in a specific way for both the reserve and profile, but it's just size. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. 5 females, 5 males. 5 dolls, 5 humans. No Mary-Sue's. No one is perfect, but don't make your characters come from an unrealistic sob story. Yes, there are real life situations like that, but I also get too many of those. Try to make your character original, too. I've seen too many, "Depressed, Sad," etc. And please, use anime pictures.

Romance and Violence is encouraged. But absolutely no cybering, and no cutting people's heads off. Yes, you can kill, but you need to make sure with me and your opponent that it is alright. And when you kill, please don't pull out someone's heart and those things, yes, gore is appreciated, but be realistic. You can't rip someone's heart out with your bare hands. And plus, that's a little too gorey. Maybe choke them or something, or slice them on the neck, I don't know. But don't pull out someone's insides. Romance is encouraged like I said, but be realistic. Ten minutes in and there is already a makeout scene? No. Just no. It takes time. Yes, love at first sight is possible, but it takes time for someone to start dating another. Doll with human is accepted, doll with doll is accepted, and human with human is accepted. Yaoi and Yuri is alright in this roleplay, as well.

*I live in the EST time zone . ~

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

reserves

humans

User Image
                                              The P e r f e c t i o n i s t
                                                My Name is -- Nikolai Vasilevich
                                                  My Age is -- 19
                                                    I say I'm a -- Male
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- the Classic
                                                          The Real Deal -- Langwell

User Image
                                              The I m a g i n a t i v e
                                                My Name is -- Connie Plain
                                                  My Age is -- 17
                                                    I say I'm a -- Female
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- The Deadly
                                                          The Real Deal -- iixP a n d a y

User Image
                                              The C o n f i d e n t
                                                My Name is -- Aaron Solaris
                                                  My Age is -- 17
                                                    I say I'm a -- Male
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- The Joker
                                                          The Real Deal -- I_Ate_ur_Ruffle_Chips

User Image
                                              The N o t - S o - N i c e
                                                My Name is -- Xander Williams
                                                  My Age is -- 18
                                                    I say I'm a -- Male
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- The Softy
                                                          The Real Deal -- Bunnii Bear

User Image
                                              The S w e e t y
                                                My Name is -- Layla Sinclair
                                                  My Age is -- 17
                                                    I say I'm a -- Female
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- The Brave
                                                          The Real Deal -- xmo0onlite_angelXx

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

reserves

toys

User Image
                                              The C l a s s i c
                                                My Name is -- Mei Zi Wu
                                                  I say I'm a -- Female Doll
                                                    My Role is -- Reserved
                                                      I'm with -- The Perfectionist
                                                        The Real Deal -- xXMeaXx

User Image
                                              The D E A D L Y
                                                My Name is -- Philo
                                                  I say I'm a -- Male
                                                    My Role is -- Taken
                                                      I'm with -- The Imaginative
                                                        The Real Deal -- Crimson-Loser

User Image
                                              The J o k e r
                                                My Name is -- Jace
                                                    My Role is -- Taken
                                                      I'm with -- The Confident
                                                        The Real Deal -- millenia267

User Image
                                              The S o f t y
                                                My Name is -- Lullu
                                                    My Role is -- Taken
                                                      I'm with -- The Not-So-Nice
                                                        The Real Deal -- -sukoshi-shay-chan-

User Image
                                              The B r a v e
                                                My Name is -- Bastian
                                                  I say I'm a -- Male doll.
                                                    My Role is -- Taken
                                                      I'm with -- The Sweety
                                                        The Real Deal -- meister hass

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

applications

toys
                                      Send reserves in titled, "My Puppet Master." And profiles titled, "I'm Free." If confused, do not hesitate to ask.
                                      * -- Please have the right size. As for the border, please make it at least look thin. (Picnik is about to close so we can't use that anymore.. ) : )

User Image
                                              The R o l e
                                                My Name is -- Name
                                                  I say I'm a -- What gender doll
                                                    My Role is -- Taken
                                                      I'm with -- Paired up with Whom
                                                        The Real Deal -- Username

[IMG]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/sakura_blossom_haruno_271/blank-1.jpg[/IMG]
                                      [list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR1]The[/color] [color=COLOR3]R o l e[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]My Name is[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Name[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]I say I'm a[/color] [color=COLOR1]--[/color] [color=COLOR3]What gender doll[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]My Role is[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Taken[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]I'm with[/color] [color=COLOR1]--[/color] [color=COLOR3]Paired up with Whom[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]The Real Deal[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

F i r s t N a m e L a s t N a m e
                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                                                the BASICS

full name:
                                                                                          Full name here
                                                                                    height:
                                                                                          Height here. 5-10 inches.
                                                                                    weight:
                                                                                          Weight here. Be reasonable.
                                                                                    clothing:
                                                                                          Your doll's clothing here. Description is fine.
                                                                                    role:
                                                                                          Role here.

the old owner:
                                                                                          Who you're paired up with goes here.
                                                                                    sexuality:
                                                                                          Sexuality here.
                                                                                    quote:
                                                                                          What your character always says here.

deeper IN

personality:
                                                                                          personality here.
                                                                                    biography:
                                                                                          How you felt when getting abandoned, when meeting the elderly lady named Toyu here. Doesn't need to be a lot.
                                                                                    appearance:
                                                                                          How character appears in front of others here.

fun FACTS

likes:
                                                                                          ✓ Like 1
                                                                                          ✓ Like 2
                                                                                          ✓ Like 3
                                                                                    dislikes:
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 1
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 2
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 3
                                                                                    extra:
                                                                                          Anything else here.
                                                                                    my puppet master:
                                                                                          username here.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=23][color=COLOR1]❝ [color=COLOR2]F i r s t N a m e[/color] [color=COLOR3]L a s t N a m e[/color] ❞[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][size=15][color=COLOR1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [imgleft]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/sakura_blossom_haruno_271/225x400picnik-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLOR2]the BASICS[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR1]full name:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Full name here[/color][/list][/list][/list][color=COLOR1]height:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Height here. 5-10 inches.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]weight:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Weight here. Be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]clothing:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Your doll's clothing here. Description is fine.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]role:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Role here.[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=11][color=COLOR1]the old owner:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Who you're paired up with goes here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]sexuality:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Sexuality here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]quote:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]What your character always says here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][color=COLOR3]deeper IN[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR2]personality:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]personality here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR2]biography:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]How you felt when getting abandoned, when meeting the elderly lady named Toyu here. Doesn't need to be a lot.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR2]appearance:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]How character appears in front of others here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][color=COLOR1]fun FACTS[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR3]likes:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]✓ Like 1
                                          ✓ Like 2
                                          ✓ Like 3[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]dislikes:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]✓ dislike 1
                                          ✓ dislike 2
                                          ✓ dislike 3[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]extra:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]Anything else here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]my puppet master:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]username here.[/color][/list][/list][/list]

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

applications

humans
                                      Send reserves in titled, "I don't believe." And profiles titled, "I'm too old for this." If confused, do not hesitate to ask.
                                      * -- Please have the right size. As for the border, please make it at least look thin. (Picnik is about to close so we can't use that anymore.. ) : )

User Image
                                              The R o l e
                                                My Name is -- Name
                                                  My Age is -- Age
                                                    I say I'm a -- Gender
                                                      My Role is -- Taken
                                                        I'm with -- Paired up with Whom
                                                          The Real Deal -- Username

[IMG]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/sakura_blossom_haruno_271/blank-1.jpg[/IMG]
                                      [list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR1]The[/color] [color=COLOR3]R o l e[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]My Name is[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Name[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]My Age is[/color] [color=COLOR1]--[/color] [color=COLOR3]Age[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]I say I'm a[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Gender[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]My Role is[/color] [color=COLOR1]--[/color] [color=COLOR3]Taken[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]I'm with[/color] [color=COLOR3]--[/color] [color=COLOR1]Paired up with Whom[/color][/size]
                                      [list][size=11][color=COLOR2]The Real Deal[/color] [color=COLOR1]--[/color] [color=COLOR3]Username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

F i r s t N a m e L a s t N a m e
                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                                                the BASICS

full name:
                                                                                          Full name here
                                                                                    age:
                                                                                          Age here.
                                                                                    birthday:
                                                                                          Birthday here.
                                                                                    height:
                                                                                          Height here.
                                                                                    weight:
                                                                                          Weight here.
                                                                                    role:
                                                                                          Role here.

the old best friend:
                                                                                          Who you're paired up with goes here.
                                                                                    sexuality:
                                                                                          Sexuality here.
                                                                                    quote:
                                                                                          What your character always says here.

deeper IN

personality:
                                                                                          personality here.
                                                                                    biography:
                                                                                          Explain about your toy, when you abandoned it and why, than explain a little about yourself, your friends and family. Pretty much, biography here..
                                                                                    appearance:
                                                                                          How character appears in front of others here.

fun FACTS

likes:
                                                                                          ✓ Like 1
                                                                                          ✓ Like 2
                                                                                          ✓ Like 3
                                                                                    dislikes:
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 1
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 2
                                                                                          ✓ dislike 3
                                                                                    extra:
                                                                                          Anything else here.
                                                                                    my puppet master:
                                                                                          username here.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=23][color=COLOR1]❝ [color=COLOR2]F i r s t N a m e[/color] [color=COLOR3]L a s t N a m e[/color] ❞[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][size=15][color=COLOR1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [imgleft]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/sakura_blossom_haruno_271/225x400picnik-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLOR2]the BASICS[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR1]full name:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Full name here[/color][/list][/list][/list][color=COLOR1]age:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Age here[/color][/list][/list][/list][color=COLOR1]birthday:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]birthday here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][color=COLOR1]height:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Height here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]weight:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Weight here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]role:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Role here.[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=11][color=COLOR1]the old best friend:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Who you're paired up with goes here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]sexuality:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]Sexuality here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR1]quote:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]What your character always says here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][color=COLOR3]deeper IN[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR2]personality:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]personality here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR2]biography:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]Explain about your toy, when you abandoned it and why, than explain a little about yourself, your friends and family. Pretty much, biography here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR2]appearance:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR1]How character appears in front of others here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][color=COLOR1]fun FACTS[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=COLOR3]likes:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]✓ Like 1
                                          ✓ Like 2
                                          ✓ Like 3[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]dislikes:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]✓ dislike 1
                                          ✓ dislike 2
                                          ✓ dislike 3[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]extra:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]Anything else here.[/color][/list][/list][/list][size=11][color=COLOR3]the controller:[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][color=COLOR2]username here.[/color][/list][/list][/list]

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

relationships
                                      Please tell me if there are any. Thanks.

key --
                                                  one sided crush →
                                                  mutual feelings ↔
                                                  in a relationship ღ
                                                  one sided hate ☛
                                                  mutual hate ⇜

Dolls ☛ Humans

Hygienic Gekko

CHILDHOOD horrors
      User Image

MONTH
                                      january→february→march→april→may→june→JULY
                                      august→september→october→november→december

DAY
                                      o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 1o
                                      11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2o
                                      21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 3o

DAY of the WEEK
                                      monday→tuesday→wednesday→THURSDAY
                                      friday→saturday→sunday

WEATHER forecast
                                      SUNNY

TIME of DAY
                                      1O:3O o'clock in the morning

Quick Reply