Welcome to Gaia! ::

Splee! 8D

SPLEE!!! 0.60550458715596 60.6% [ 66 ]
...Wut is this, I don't even... 0.39449541284404 39.4% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Chef Of Sweets's Significant Otter

Mega Duck

Sнαρє SнιftєяXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXxXXXXXxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWuℓfяιc
User Image
Lєt Hєℓℓ Oи Eαяtн Rєιgи

Small paws scratched at the flooring with in the D.C. home. The small mouse made its way to the hallway, smelling out the young lady it had been following for awhile now. It snuffed as it came across a wall, something that was a minor problem for it. Placing a tiny pink paw against the wall, the creature passed through, disappearing into the make up of the house. No hole remained, which wasn't all that odd for this tiny creature. It had one goal on its small mind, or large ancient mind. That was a goal of unusual sorts, for such an unusual creature. The girl that lived here was of immediate concern, just not for the mouse. For some other uncaring people within the world.

"Fine. Screw you too, miss Lady." The small animal paused in its walk among the walls. Pushing a little shoulder against the wall, the mouse peered out, seeing the rebellious girl peeking under a bed, looking at the white fluff underneath. Shuddering the mouse scampered to the bottom of the bed and stared at the cat. It smelled him, it smelled his scent and was hissing violently towards him. The mouse just twitched its small ears at the hissing fur ball, giving another strange little tick. How he-- it wanted to cause that feline hell for brazening up to him. The twitching continued, making it harder to contain the rodent form. 'Hush you feline mass. Or I shall make sure you will.' He spat within, while melting into a slightly larger form in the safety of the shadows. The mouse couldn't keep the twitching in control, a larger animal could.

Perhaps, if he attempted to warm up to this human infidel, she'll welcome his feline appearance into her home, just like this white fur ball is welcome. Might as well try, right? A deep throat purr started low in the now gray cat's chest. It stalked up to the young girl and rubbed upon her leg with much enthusiasm. Slowly it made its way around till it could almost climb in her lap. Shining luminescent gold orbs at the teen girl, Wulfric tried hard to gain his way into her heart. Just to slowly drive her to the brink. 'That's right human, take me right on into your weak heart.'

Out Of Commision: Sorry its so short. Wasn't much to go off. And I'm so tired.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image
          tab tab tab WHO CARES IF YOU DISAGREE?
          ███████████████████████████████████████ tab tab ██████████

tab who died and made you king of anything tab who died and made you king of anything tab who died and made you king of anything
          tab who died and made you king of anything tab who died and made you king of anything tab who died and made you king of anything

The moment she heard something other than Minnie, Jasper tensed like a coiled spring. Her eyes dropped back down toward the bed frame and seen as Minnie bristled, her hackles raised. The cats luminescent gold-green eyes were slitted. Jasper could almost hear her tiny claws grind into the wood. Slowly Jasper sat back onto a crouched position and finally stood, mouth set in a taut line. Hush, you feline mass. Or I shall make sure you will.' The thought caused a roundhouse pang of alarm throughout her body. Jasper stood stalk straight. Her eyes flickered through her bedroom; taking in the drawn curtains and shut windows. Someone was in the house--in her room--with her? How was that possi--

A deep purr; Minnie's yowl and slight trembling; and Jasper checked back on her again. She hadn't even lifted her cover until something brushed along her leg. Jasper turned, and watched as a slim gray cat wound its way around her. Jasper only stared.

Trriiick. Snarled Minnie. Theif! Person! Trick mouse! The white feline thought no more; but instead coiled, eyes radiant in rage, as the gray cat placed itself near her lap and stared up at Jasper. She felt her lungs lock. 'That's right human, take me right on into your weak heart.'

Something twinged inside of Jasper's chest.

The cat was most definitely not a cat. It couldn't be. The thought pattern was different--it's voice was nothing like Jasper knew or heard--and for a record she knew she wasn't tripping, because seventeen and a half years of knowledge on recognizing mental voices, Jasper could tell human from animal within a heart beat. Jasper knew Minnie wouldn't go anywhere near another feline since she never left the house! Dianne didn't know Jasper had Minnie in the beginning; and two would be horror on her allergies. As she stared, frozen on the spot, at the gray thing Jasper pondered another issue. Step-dad. Her step-father, Greg, wouldn't have let another animal inside the house, would he? He didn't even want them to be allowed to have a dog. Two cats would be just as unacceptable with him as it would be for Jasper's mom if she found out.

After a miniature pause, Jasper brought a corner of her mouth to quirk up slightly. "Hey there," she murmured, running her hand down the animals back. "Just where did you come from?"

Traitor! Minnie howled.

Oh, hush! I would never betray you. Jasper wanted to fire back. But she couldn't. She never learned how to enter another person's mind and speak. Only listen. She kept the facade working as she rubbed behind the animals ears, neck, and back. All the while Jasper's mind worked a mile a second; possibilities used, made theory, and then scratched out. She lifted the cat underneath her arm and held him, causing Minnie to seeth further into jealousy. Padding out of the room, Jasper clicked her tongue for Minnie to follow. The cat glared, stuck her small black nose in the air, flicked her tail in a single arched sweep and then claimed her spot on top of Jasper's dresser.

Why that little--

"Do you want something to eat before I call and find out where you live, then?" Jasper wondered aloud, finally reaching the kitchen and placing the cat on the counter. She adjusted her glasses on her nose, gave a thin smile, and then looked toward the pantry. "We have some tuna. Cat food..." Jasper turned her gaze to look over at the refrigerator. "Milk, and some other things."

Let's see how long they can keep up this cat act. Jasper thought menacingly.
                      J A S P E R "JAZZY" W E L S H
                      Vulpes Rueppellii

Mega Duck

Sнαρє SнιftєяXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXxXXXXXxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWuℓfяιc
User Image
Lєt Hєℓℓ Oи Eαяtн Rєιgи

Wulfric would have stuck his tongue out at the white feline if he had been in some form other than his current one, however he wasn't so he just hissed back at it. The concious desire to commit some terrible act to the over grown fur ball made him shudder in a strange fashion. One thing bothered the shape shifter. One thing only in his years of torture and scheming. It was the tone of this humans voice. "Hey there, just where did you come from?" The movement from his feline head, down to the ever twitching tail made Wulfric hike up in an odd motion. Never before in his life had he been touched in such a way. It was not only insulting but terrifying. A small snarl escaped him, making his whole body emit a strange round of spasms.

'Insulant human! I am not some play toy for you to rub on as you please. The warning snarl increased with his ticks and annoyance. He would never admit that his true source of irritation was the fact that the touch had felt unnaturally good. Sniffing in a cattish way, the gray feline glared spitefully at the himan girl he wanted to drive to the pits of his world. "Do you want something to eat before I call and find out where you live, then?" The adolescent skin bag spoke at him in a lip curling sweet voice. Setting his small size upon her counter she adhusted the sight helpers upon her face then listed off more insulting items. "We have some tuna. Cat food..." Wulfric sneezed, in a slightly odd moment but it was from annoyance. He was a Devil! Not a damn house pet.

Padding up to the human, the cat pawed at her arm before leaning close and taking a nick out of it. He would take no such thing as human food, unless the human was the food. Such an insulting creature. Sitting back on his hind, the cat licked gently at his paw letting the random ticks come over him. Jasper, 'Was that her name? Jasper... hmmm, she has a she devil appearance but has the mild innocence and stupidity of a human.' That whole thought process made the cat open its mouth in a mildly disgusted way. He was already feeling the urge to change, into something more frightening. How chaos guided his crude attempts at peace, well devilish peace that is. "Milk, and some other things." The gray cat perked up when she said milk. Oh how Wulfric loved milk. He let out a loud merrrooow and pranced over toward the refrigerator, meowing loudly as he went.

Out Of Commision: I can reply!

//Edit
    I'll most likely add more tomorrow morning. I wrote this while at my boyfriend's house.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
╚═════════════════════════════════╗

Ȼσиʀɑɗ Ҏɪєʀϲє

'So what, I spend time time with a cat,
And shooting in the firing range...'

Conrad nodded when she said no nicknames. "Good, we're at an understanding then." Though, Conrad set Mao down on his shoulder and set the posters down while he looked at all the lights. Conrad had no clue how many he would need. He had never measured the place, but recently he had been saving up his money, in case he needed it. Conrad would have no trouble buying enough lights. "I don't mind dogs. I prefer the bigger ones. The small dogs can be rather annoying. All bark, no bite. Mao's a good kitten though. He's relatively quiet." Which he was. Mao laid on his shoulder rather triumphantly, feeling proud of his status in Conrad's eyes. Then she said a smart a** comment about his age. He grinned, but kept quiet and let her talk.

"I do make just enough to have one person work in the place, but you'd have to prove your worth. I haven't really been looking for a employee, but I guess it would be nice, lift the load a bit. I'll think about it, since you seem to know what your doing." Conrad then stacked three boxes of ten foot wires, knowing he had some extension cords stuff somewhere in the range. Picking them up, he nodded to the posters and looked to Ali. "Carry them, please. It's about time we head back." And with that, he began walking, answering to some things she had said. "Sweet guy, huh? Careful, almost sound like I'm growing on you. No, I'm normally tired and very bland, making people not be around me so much. It's my mind which drains the fun out of things. Fun, huh? I dunno, I just seem to assess every situation, never really get surprised when you know almost every possible outcome. I've already thought about what could possibly happen with you being around me."

Conrad knew it was an odd thing to say, but it was the truth. The girl could bring upon his death, or show him true happiness. Odd enough, he was content for now, and so was Mao, who hadn't seemed to be agitated at Ali's appearance. Conrad had noticed Mao's weird pawing at things before, but he always brought it down to stretching or something. "Nah. Christmas is a family thing, I've got no family out here. I guess I should be looking for someone to spend my life with, but it's just too tedious. At least that's how I feel about it. I hope my life livens up, gives me something to do. Love is to be an elusive enemy, impossible to capture. I should quote that." Conrad talked as if she was a friend, though he didn't trust her as one. Sure, he didn't think she was gonna attack him, but trust with very important subject needed to be earned, not given away.

'Most of you work twelve hours a day at a job,
I do something I love...'

Familiar Fatcat

An accute pain shot through her nerves and Jasper straightened her arm away from the animal instantly. Turning it over, she examined the damage--nothing more than a small circle of irritation from where the animal bit her. It was something that would have healed in a day or an hours notice.

The words came at her late, though they whispered vaguely in her ear. 'Insulant human! I am not some play toy for you to rub on as you please.

Burned with the condenscending phrased words, she felt her mask waver--a searing sensation raised in her chest--and just as quickly Jasper suppressed it, letting out a sharp breath that could have been mistaken for a whistle. If it weren't for her act Jasper would have thumped the animal on the nose (or, more appropriately, kick it). It was not as though she enjoyed causing animals pain--strictly animals; people were a fifty-fifty shot chance--though a quick, sharp thump on the nose usually got through to Minnie as a: I did something wrong! moment. As she looked over the animals slender frame, Jasper couldn't resist wondering whether or not she would be infected by something through that bite. It twitched as though it was going through a series of fleas and earlier it had sneezed...

It's not a cat, Jasper. Her conscious reminded her sternly. Different thing here: don't fall for the physical. Focus on the mental. Within a second, almost overlapping her own thoughts came the same voice. Jasper immediately concentrated on the ground. She listened with her teeth clenched. 'Was that her name? Jasper... hmmm, she has a she devil appearance but has the mild innocence and stupidity of a human.'

It was evaluating her and it knew her name?

The realization struck a cord so deeply set inside that Jasper almost flinched. The blood underneath her skin simmered at the mental commentary more severely than what it had before. A thing that looked like a cat, a possibly ill and stray cat, was insulting her--that was far more different than the words coming from another human-being. Jasper couldn't grasp the situation more firmly than that. It even had its mouth open, the expression within the golden eyes reading disgust.

She turned around and snatched a bowl out from the top cupboard. Jasper's fingers gripped too tightly around the basin and she found herself overcome before she worked her jaw, grit her teeth, and turned around again; a well constructed mask of indifference on her features.

The cat was positioned around the refrigerator. Jasper opened it, took out a gallon of milk, popped the tab, and poured some inside the bowl. "Well, I can see what beverage you like the most." she said in a conversational tone. Once the bowl was at a moderately full length, Jasper straightened the gallon and set the bowl down for the cat to drink out of. The muscles in her arms hesitated--and then Jasper turned, looked down at the cat, finally stooped to its level and watched it with warmed almound eyes. Her mind was circling one subject: if it could last that long, even with twitching, what gave her the idea that it could not bypass her set limit? How could Jasper underassume that the creature would not make it through the evening hour? Her thoughts took a plunge. How could she underestimate the fact that it could do something in the middle of the night?

Jasper's stomach tied itself to a knot and her brain stopped processing.

"So, we're at a mutual agreement? I gave you milk," She twirled a knife out from her side, pointing the sharpened end at the bridge of the animals nose. "You give me answers." Jasper's tone swapped from friendship-like toward hardened; gaze solid depths of sheer black ice as she glowered. "And cut the animal bullocks. We both know you're not that, and since you can look like that, then you're sure as hell not human, either." Out from the vaguest corner of her mind Jasper clocked the time: roughly around five-thirty, meaning that her step-dad would arrive within an hour and her mum would shortly appear at seven-fifty. She had to get it taken care of. But what would happen? How could she explain a mess? A struggle? A dead body? How could she hide it?

The darkness wasn't helping her in the slightest. Should she be so close next to the thing when it could lash out at her just as easily? Jasper had a knife in her grip, something she never doubted since she had a way in handling blades, though with the shape of the animal...it could change into anything but a human. It could become something larger--something more powerful and menacing than she could do away with--and kill her.

Slowly straightening from her crouch, Jasper edged around the kitchen, one hand touched to the wall and the other pointed in the direction of the false animal. The texture changed. Slick, smooth, and cool with something jutting out and she flicked it.

The switch made no change.

The kitchen was submerged in darkness. Winter made everything darker at an earlier time. It almost felt like seven at night. Jasper would have to rely on her other senses other than sight.

She snatched her secondary weapon. It was long, rough and metallic; thin enough to lace between her fingers as she twirled it in her palm. A fire-iron. Jasper mentally shrugged. It was no knife--she was used to the comfortable hilt of a blade in her hand--but it would have to make its purpose due for her, since it was the closest thing effective. She locked her grip on it and held her breath, listening. The most she had was the ringing that swamped her ears.

Vulpes Rueppellii

Mega Duck

User Image
Lєt Hєℓℓ Oи Eαяtн Rєιgи

The human's face changed briefly, from a look of complete innocence to a look of, well Wulfric had no clue what the look was. He didn't know whether to name it pure hatred, anger, or just fear. He hadn't experienced any of those in centuries. Shrugging his slender shoulders, the cat just looked on as the human girl hunted down the dish for his milk. Ah milk, the substance that is life to younglings. It was so delicious, that for some odd reason Wulfric was hooked on it. He drank it like an alcoholic would down some grungy beer.

"Well, I can see what beverage you like the most." The girl turned back with a brittle gaze, something that gave even this hardened Devil a twinge of fear. Never before had he been found out by a human, not till he chose to announce what he was. Keeping his golden gaze level, and slightly cruel, Wulfric just watched as she poured him his milk. 'Just a little more, just a bit... Ah that's the stuff. The thoughts over came the feline as he dipped his grayed features deep into the bowl. The liquid ran over his rough tongue like honey, it was so rich and delectable. "So, we're at a mutual agreement? I gave you milk," Metal, cold and sharp, pricked at his delicate snout, making him rear up slightly and hiss at the source of discomfort. Who did this human think she was? To dare wield a weapon against him. The ticks that had calmed at the comfort of milk now hit Wulfric in a full tidal wave of shuddering. He was angry, so angry it was hard to restrain his animalistic form. "You give me answers." The creature of nothing dared speak to him with a tone of pure idiocy? 'Answers? You want answers human!? How about I answer you with ripping you from limb to limb slowly and deliberately. How dare you point such a defile weapon at me!' Snarling rose deap in the back of the cat's vocal cords. The sound that came out was pure anger of a Devil. Nothing like it had come from a cat of his size. "And cut the animal bullocks. We both know you're not that, and since you can look like that, then you're sure as hell not human, either." The girl held her self like she was of pure comfort, like he could never harm her. The humor was so great, Wulfric couldn't help but let a chuckle escape his animal throat.

Now the girl was feeling the tangy taste of fear, she backed away slowly, hunting for a switch on the wall. Her hand grasped it and flick, but no light appear. A full laugh hit the cat as he watched these event occur. Finally the pathetic human was realizing she was no match for him. He could be anything, from this adorable kitty to a creature of her nightmares. Oh how chaos, fear, and death excited him. His ticks left him as he created some form of these, and now he was steady as a neurologists hand. Leaping lightly from the counter, Wulfric followed the pathetic human, slowly shifting as he followed. His excitement couldn't contain the animal form anymore, instead he shifted to a lowly girly form. It was disgusting but it would help torture.

"Jasper! Jasper where are you? I have to tell you something! Morgan's voice floated through the house, ringing off every wall. He enjoyed this part of the job. Frightening the humans to the very depth of their souls. "Jasper! You can come out now! It'll only hurt for a minute!" Wulfric own demonic voice came over the young girl's girly voice. He couldn't help but give off a maniac laugh at the end. 'Pain, suffering, and chaos. Its the fundamentals of life.' His thoughts turned happy, as he hunted down the young female.

Out Of Commision: Tis mucho longer. Hee hee.

Familiar Fatcat

She had only a couple of seconds to make it work. And even if Jasper succeeded in constructing it, there was a hit-and-miss percentage change in it accomplishing its task. Her ears heard the low and near inaudible thunk of shoes touching down on the grounds surface; past thoughts reaching her brain and just as quickly retreating. Constantly her eyes peered up from her hiding place, back to her work and away, jittery. Her fingers fumbled over the rectangular surface. Her jaw jumped with anxiety and chewed away at the inside of her cheek. Then once it was complete she shot out, running by the balls of her feet, rounding through the carpeted part of the dining room to mute her footfalls.

"Jasper! Jasper where are you? I have to tell you something! Her heart sank so suddenly in her chest that Jasper fought a gasp. She curled her lips; shutting out noise. Her palms were sweaty, her grip slackened. Morgan's singsong voice shocked and numbed Jasper down to the very core of her bones. For only a second she struggled to regain the tempo of her breathing. "Jasper! You can come out now! It'll only hurt for a minute!" She cringed. The silence; the reverberation; it made her feel cornered. Jasper was tempted to duck out of sight--hide and call the police--but her feet were rooted on the spot as she listened to the malicious and maniacal laughter that pierced her ears.

'Pain, suffering, and chaos. Its the fundamentals of life.' The voice changed; male, and sadistically chipper.

She locked on to his position in the house immediately.

Jasper melted from her frozen state of shock--and her eyes darted toward the place where she knew it could be, and finally continued her trek through the rest, pressing the cellphone against the space. She held her breath and made her final trip around.

A glimpse of middle length hair and a black-gray jacket. She took a risk. Jasper whirled around on her heel, her arm flashing backward before finally hurling the knife ahead with the assumed intent of striking. Though, her mental conscious screamed at her. The appearance was exactly as Morgan had been that morning. Jasper couldn't entirely hit her friend without feeling remorse--even a copy of her made her feel hurt in injuring. More or less, it would skim across their cheek, nick their ear, and--her stomach twisted--possibly deliver a blow toward the throat.

" What's with the impersonations?" She dared to use her voice; and every syllable invoked a double speeding of her heart. " Show yourself. Your true self. Show me you're not scared of a human girl to use another human for your own protection!"
                      Vulpes Rueppellii

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Nodding to the dog and cat comments, Ali followed the blonde to the lights section. She wandered a few paces away from him down the isle, checking out some of the lights herself, and imagining what each would look like in the range. Now that she thought about it, seeing Christmas decorations in a firing range would be a little strange. In a comical way, actually. It wasn't something you'd usually expect. She suddenly paused in her steps and her thoughts when he brought up the fact that he could infact hire at least one person, spinning on her heels to face him. "Wait, wait, wait...you'd seriously consider hiring me?" She questioned, placing a hand over her chest, a bit surprised. A determined grin then came to her face as she made her way back over to him. "Prove my worth? No problem there." She said confidently. "And, ah, you wouldn't have to pay me much--not even minimum wage. I don't...really need a lot." She explained, trying to word herself carefully. She honestly had very little use for money. She supposed she'd need a little if she were going to be in Camo form more often now, but still.

Grabbing the posters, she again followed after him, faltering a bit at his next comment. "G-growing on me? What's that supposed to mean? Ha! People don't...grow on me..." She grumbled stubbornly, a small blush flashing across her face as she turned her head to hide it. "Tired? Why don't you sleep more then? And open up a bit? And not try to predict the future? I mean, life's gonna get pretty...bland if you think of every single outcome. Don't worry, you can trust me." She added the last part with a smirk, thinking about what outcomes he'd come up with.

"Well, don't quote something that isn't necessarily true." She muttered, glancing over to him and re-adjusting the posters in her arms. "Maybe love wouldn't be so elusive to you if you didn't avoid it. And by that I mean how you're so closed off to people and the world. You can't just expect your life to throw exciting things at you. Sometimes you have to go looking for them." She smirked cockily at him. "Maybe you should quote me?" She added jokingly.
#CD5555

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Ȼσиʀɑɗ Ҏɪєʀϲє

Conrad shook his head as he took steps, Mao jumping on the boxes he was carrying. Mao playfully pawed at the boxes, not having much experience with such things. "Careful." Conrad ordered the cat, and he laid down on the boxes, continuing to paw at the top one with one of his feet. Conrad then went back to Ali. "The world is a dangerous place to put your trust in. Every minute someone is betrayed, and that's just cruel. Best friends turn into enemies over night. Allied countries turn to blood-shedding wars over religion, when they truly are fighting over money or oil. Love is based on trust. Trust is something that's not easily given to people by me. Plus, you don't go looking for love, love finds you." Conrad wanted to address that first, the love statement, but he would save the best question for last.

Setting the boxes on the counter where the register was, he motioned for Ali to set the posters down as well. "You're studdering a bit. Why are you so nervous, huh? Just kidding." Then, Conrad went through his wallet, paid the man, and then picked the boxes back up, knowing Ali would pick the posters up as well and follow. "Get more sleep? I get enough to keep me going. When I get more is the weekends, the days that she shop is closed. And open up more? There's nothing to open up about, I'm a simple man with a over-cautious mind." Damien opened the door, held it for her with his foot, and made his way off in the direction of the range. "You act as if you know me. Telling me I avoid love, and that I'm so closed off to people and the world. And you try and coach me on what to do in life." And with that, Conrad got suspicious and stopped, setting the boxes down and turning to her, the sidewalk not being covered in snow made sure the boxes wouldn't get wet. Mao quietly watch from a top his seat. "We've just met, yet you speak as if you've known me for years. Who are you?" Conrad had built a small bond with the girl so far, a friendly bond. But, it was on thin ice as he slowly noticed the words that were coming out of her mouth. "I won't threaten you, as I've done other people, but you're gonna give me answers."

Mega Duck

User Image
Lєt Hєℓℓ Oи Eαяtн Rєιgи

The young girl did work in fazing that human he was after. Her breathe heightened, along with her heart rate at the sound of the other girl's voice. He moved not so silently in the direction of her breathing, which oddly quieted down quickly. This girl was a little harder than most humans. He planned on leaving a mess of the century behind for the parents to find, for them to scream and cry and wonder what they could have done to prevent it. Oh the thoughts made him grin in that girlish figure. He started wondering about, trying to scare the girl more than usual for his taste. Maybe he could form into her mother, or what was it, steo father to give her a moment of relief. No, that girl did not want that.

The girl had gotten behind him somehow, thrusting a crude makeshift weapon in his face. He ducked briefly, allowing her to nick his ear slightly, before grabbing a hold of the shaft of the weapon. A fire iron, geez, not the first time a creature has used one against him. Tugging sharply, he pulled the stick from her grasp, letting her hold it long enough to spout some rather annoying questions his way. " What's with the impersonations?" Wulfric chuckled, tossing the fire iron back behind him. "Impersonations is nothing of what I'm doing. He advanced on her slowly but very surely. " Show yourself. Your true self. Show me you're not scared of a human girl to use another human for your own protection!" Her heart sped up every time she opened her mouth. Wulfric just gave a very mean smile.

"Darling, He took a hold of Jasper's chin, getting close enough that she could smell the blood lust radiating from him. His image shimmered, showing the beginnings of shifting. He was still debating what to turn to. "I have no true form. I can be you, or that fluffy thing in your room, or even something you seat yourself on." He decided shifting at a mind racing pace would be best. He went from Morgan, to Jasper, to Diane, then to his favorite form. The tall, slim man with a odd marking under his left eye. "Just to make things fun, I'll let you have a ten second head start. Then lets play a form of tag. Just a little more bloody. Every time I tag you, I get one limb, and well, you won't tag me." He let off a cruel smile, then stalked over to the kitchen counter, laughing a little. "The house is the only area you can be too."

Out Of Commision: Wulfric creeps me out. x]

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Ali laid the posters out on the counter as he started chatting about trust. "Ok, true, for the most part. You can't think too bitterly of the world. Otherwise everyone will...give up, lose faith." She spoke the last part quietly, barely audible, thinking of how her kind were beginning to give up on the humans. She brought her eyes back up to him as he continued. "You gotta put in some effort. Sitting around won't always bring love to your doorstep like you say." She replied with a shrug. She tensed at his playful prodding, then stuck her tongue out at him childishly, muttering a 'shut up'. She went into thinking mode as he held the door open for her. "Well, maybe just try to seem more open? Like...smile more? Try not to seem so col--" She paused as he spoke up again, pointing out a few things. Finally, he stopped, and so did she.

Ali kept her gaze ahead of them as he questioned her, watching her warily. Suspiciously. Staying quiet for a moment, his words replayed in her head.
"We've just met, yet you speak as if you've known me for years. Who are you?"

Had she really been that obvious? Should she just tell him? Who she was? No, that was against the 'rules'. Against her own morals. She didn't want to tell him. At least, not yet, if she had the choice. No, she could come up with some explanation. Shifting the posters to be held under her arms, she re-adjusted her scarf, quickly becoming re-aware of the cold. Turning her head to look at him with a serious expression, it held for about five seconds before she busted out laughing. "W-who am I? Conrad, I've already told you." She said, settling down. "Everything I've said is me going off what you've told me. And you've told me a lot. You seem like the closed off type, the kind of person who wouldn't be walking around with their heart on their sleeve for everyone to see. Anyone can see that. Especially with that expression you wear on your face if you're not smiling. Guarded. Closed off. It wouldn't take me years to notice that."

"And sure, I guess I've tried 'coaching' you, but it's just what I do. I like giving people advice." She gave him a small, reassuring smile, secretly hoping he'd fall for it. "Happy about the no threats part, but there are no answers to give." Not leaving much room for argument, she kept the posters under her arm and picked up the boxes he'd set down. With that, she walked past him and continued on the way to the range, walking slow enough for him to easily catch up. At a second thought, she called over her shoulder with a light shrug:

"Why don't you practice the trust thing? You can start with me."
#CD5555

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Ȼσиʀɑɗ Ҏɪєʀϲє

Conrad snapped and Mao jumped off the boxes before Ali picked them up. Conrad laid his hand out for the small creature to crawl onto it, and then placed Mao in his pocket. Conrad was still suspicious, but let it be hidden as he put his hand in his pants' pockets. "Like I said. Trust is something earned, not given." Sighing, he felt back she was carrying everything. so, he quickly caught up to her and pulled the posters from under her arm, being careful as to not make her drop the boxes. They still had a little ways to go, but it wasn't so long that it would take long that 10 minutes. "I'd smile more, but I just don't. It's like I have to have something to actually enjoy to smile. I can't just force one. Plus, that's fake. I'm not fake."

Conrad then stopped at the intersection, though they were clear to cross. He hastily crossed the street, since he knew it would turn soon, silently waiting for Ali. Though, the happy mood he once had was gone. He looked more serious, he was thinking about everything she had said. "Mao keeps me company, I don't really need anything else. I do intend to find someone to spend my life with, but I just feel like it's the right time to look. I base my actions on mostly logic, but I just can't ignore my instincts on this one. It's weird." Sighing, he was just preaching to this girl. It didn't matter to her, she could probably care less. Conrad knew she was just probably looking for a cool job, so Conrad shook his head and looked to the sky, before continuing his walk and rubbing his chin, the posters under his left arm.

"I don't mean to bore you with my rants. When I talk, I just tend to go. My mouth has a mind of it's own." The Range was within sight and Conrad looked to Ali, knowing Mao was being quiet. "When we enter, it might be a bit loud. I don't know who's still in there from when I left, but the guns are locked up so they can't get to them. Set the stuff down next to the counter, and I'll send off anyone else who's in there so we can get this stuff up. Sound like a plan?" Didn't matter to him what she thought, it was what was going to happen. He needed people to leave to work in peace. Although the firing of a rifle is a common sound to him, he didn't want bullets whizzing past his head while putting up posters.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

▶▷Sαʟєм Dєsɗємσиα◁◀
Click Picture for Human Form

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

It's funny how humans are tied down by their rules,
Only adding more to establish an idea of 'self-control'...

A dark red haired man traced his stepped with a hunched over back, his arms hanging as if they were completely limp. He looked angry, but with a evil smile plastered on as he traced his steps through the grocery store. His mind was working hard on the person he was following, who kept looking back at the oddly positioned stalker. The man being followed could hear certain phrases over and over in his head. Behiiiind yooooouuu. I seeee yoou. Come on, don't you want to be friends? I'll even tell you a secret... These phrases repeated over and over in random over. Then Salem, the red-haired one, the forced the man's mind open, a screaming voice exploding inside his head. No one else heard it but him, but he clutched his ears as he heard, YOU'RE MINE! The man screamed and dashed out of the store, his words incomprehensible has he clutched to random people in the street, attempting to ask for the voices to stop.

Salem stood up straight, fixing his dress shirt as a woman passed by him, dressed in rather skimpy clothing. "Nice a**." Salem was answered with a rather loud hmph, and he stuck out his tongue at her, taking a second glance before making his way out of the store. Thoughts ran through his head about his partners in crime, and he voiced them, though everyone around him thought Salem was talking nonsense. "Wonder where those two devilish women are. Eh, doesn't matter. I don't wanna be abused anyways. Maybe I'll stop by the strip club, I conned some people out of their money earlier. Idiots thought god was telling them to help a poor man. Human's are easily tricked." Sighing, he couldn't decide what to do with the rest of his day.

Obviously distracted by the women on the streets, well the good looking ones, he was unable to come to a decision. Sighing, he sat down on a bench and rested his head on his hand, the elbow of that arm on his thigh. "What to do today? Maybe I should find one of those guardians roaming around following their human. It'd be rather fun messing with them, but I'd end up in a fight. Fights aren't always fun, especially when you don't know their power level. I may be a strong Devil, but power determination was never my strong point." Salem then sat back and looked to his hands, wondering if he should switch to his Devil side and go camouflage for a bit, mess with some people as a 'ghost.'

I'm just gonna look for the women,
And be on my merry way doing whatever I want...

Familiar Fatcat

"Darling",
                      A wave of electricity stunned her stalk still. Every muscle within her arms, legs and body locked into place with an simple and physically audible quirk. The feeling of the rough pads of thumbs pressed underneath her chin, keeping her eyes level with the familiar gray orbs which were the immitation Morgan. On a usual basis, if anyone had touched her, especially being within such a close proximity, Jasper would have spat in their face and swore. But her throat dried and pinched together. Her jaw tightened. It took everything in her power to keep hold on her knife. Jasper's eyes narrowed. A strange shimmering radiated from the edges of her sight.
                      "I have no true form. I can be you, or that fluffy thing in your room, or even something you seat yourself on."

If she blinked, she would have missed it.

Faces; eyes; and familiar features thrown themselves at her in a blinding fast pace. Jasper jerked, pulling herself out of the grasp. There wasn't anything going through her mind as she watched, awestruck, at the newer form that had been taken in place right in front of her. A man with sandpaper blond hair with a scar under an eye. The bloodlust which she felt springing off the walls of the mans mind shifted, turning acrid and sharp. Over confidence.

"Just to make things fun, I'll let you have a ten second head start. Then lets play a form of tag. Just a little more bloody. Every time I tag you, I get one limb, and well, you won't tag me." She hadn't moved a muscle while he made himself comfortable; flashing a biting cruel smile and then the sound of laughter rang through buzzing ears. "The house is the only area you can be too."

The sound that escaped her lips was a low whistle. Jasper's shoulders shook at the final whisper of air passing and before she could think, she whirled around. Onyx flames that matched her eyes blazed and flashed in anger. "You," she snarled vehemently. Jasper's hands were fists; clenched tight and bloodless. Her gaze honed in on the mans face, feeling the tidal of heat in her ribcage. Jasper chucked the blade at him and then raced to the dish rack.

The first thing she swung at him was a pan. It soared across the room, airbourne. Next were several glasses, knives, forks, spoons, butter knives, full cartons of salt, and finally hard plastics and any large, blunt, object she could get her hands on. Jasper was beyond enraged. The teenager lunged for the fire iron and stormed toward him, fully intent on landing a vicious blow. "F*ck you're games!" Out from the corner of her eye, Jasper caught something else. She snapped back a leg and launched a chair forward to trip him up. Then she chucked the iron a second time. Her hands snatched at an pan stick can and snagged the lighter from her pocket. Raising both items up, Jasper readied her thumb against the nozzle. "You Sit Down! I am not bargaining!" Jasper's voice blared and her tone was frigid as the gale winter air outside. She held her weapon out in front of her and kept her grip tighter than what she had it before. Jasper ranged her ability to stretch further; touching the insides of the top and basement of the house. There was no choice. She had to know. If someone was coming or going; if there had been an object she missed; Minnie was upstairs thinking: Scared, scared, scared! in a rising voice and just vaguely Jasper recognized her neighbor's scratchy voice, thinking: What is happening? and a flash of the curtained dinning room window passed by her mind.

Jasper grit her teeth. "Why are you here? And how come you know my name?" Answers were answers and if they were ignored, Jasper would have to burn him alive.
                      Vulpes Rueppellii

Mega Duck

User Image
Lєt Hєℓℓ Oи Eαяtн Rєιgи

Instead of running scared shitless like Wulfric had expected, the girl simply glared at him. She glared at his unholy self with hatred in her eyes. Shrugging, the Devil started to stand, raising his hands to shove the girl along. He really was enjoying his idea to play Bloody Tag. He hadn't played that in years.

"You," Wulfric paused, the sound of her voice tossing warning signs into the air. Without hesitating, the girl barbarian threw the knife straight at him. Gods he already had a nice little scratch on his ear. Focusing on the spot directly behind the girl, Wulfric's body shimmered out of focus, the blade barely missing his heart, before reappearing behind her. Wrapping his thin arms around her, he attempted to hold her still, but all the shifting and teleporting was tiring him out. Brusquely, the girl shoved her way out of his arms, tossing the fire iron at his head a couple of times. Holding his pale arms up in defense, he took a quick note of her raging words. "F*ck you're games!" The girl used blasphemy against him, whilst tossing a chair in his line of movement. Tripping lightly on the leg of the chair, Wulfric reached to grab the girl's shoulder. "You Sit Down! I am not bargaining!" Clamping down on the thin shoulder, Wulfric pulled himself up, unable to contain the ticks or the form of hell.

"Bargaining? Haha child you make me laugh. I was not bargaining. It is already determined. You shall die!" Spiraled horns forced their way out of his head as he spoke, the skin around his lower body melting away till only bone was left. "You ask why I am here you vile creature?! It is to kill YOU!" Strange markings surrounded his arms and chest, while strange bone formations sprouted out of his upper torso. He couldn't stop the change, the blood lust had become to strong. Gripping the gril by her hair, he dragged her; not so gently, to the kitchen. Slinging her up to the counter, he didn't pause in the event of snatching up a large butcher knife and directing it deliberately at her throat. "I was going to make it just simply slow, and leave you in pieces for your guardian to find. But no, you truly have gotten under my skin child. I'll do it directly infront of that thing that should have saved you!"

Out Of Commision: Uhhhhh. He too out there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff