User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Aolis «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Windstar «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Aolis turned as he heard his name come from the lips of the Goddess, he felt warmth and calm as she stepped closer to him and apologised for her actions.

Will you forgive me?

Aolis would of laid out all of his feelings right there and then, it was she that he should be asking for forgiveness, but there were no words for his sorry, he apologises everyday by action without her knowing. "Why are you carrying Dawnbreaker?" He asked, peering down and standing up but only taking a few steps closer to the beautiful woman. Yes, he changed the subject, he needed to avoid the conversations that were heartfelt.. After today, he believed that Fen'Harel was right about him. He was, in other words.. Soft.

Aolis did not show any expression, it was like his old self was back, when the King was alive and all he did was train, order and push his knights to their limits and lead them to battle. Those were the times when he was fearless, strong and a dangerous weapon to all who confront him, after guarding the princess he had been some what tamed.. She was the only one who could tame him.

✥✥✥ I feel like I have failed everyone, my family, my King.. My.. The Goddess. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

User Image
Toru Xilla

I shall lead my people to battle,
rally them for their last nights

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Listening to her story, he simply kept a blank visage over her story. When she finished and asked him the question of if he made the liquor himself, he simply chuckled and shook his head. "With what time would I have to make my own? No, it's from a tavern I frequent often. I tip nicely, so they give me the best stuff they have." he replied, knowing that she wanted to change the subject. Pausing for a moment, he spoke lowly to her. "You made the right choice. Better to be a servant to a real God rather than a fake." he pointed out, turning his face away from her and standing up.

"It's getting late, and I'd hate to say it, but I must get some rest tonight, so unless you plan on joining me while I sleep..." he joked, chuckling and looking at the woman with a small smile on his lips. "We can converse more when I finish training perhaps, if I have some time on my hands. Or, you're more than welcome to show up, since it seems all of the men will be showing off with the Dark Lord there, so having a woman such as yourself will make them wish to show off more." he pointed out, chuckling more at the thought of the knights, trying to impress her whilst being yelled at by himself and the Dark Lord.

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Where am I? Bedroom
                                            Thoughts? I must rest.
                                            Who am I with? Arra
                                            Why am I here? Rest
                                            How am I? A bit drunk still
                                            Stuff on me Nothing currently

Katherine A Pryde

Wrathful Vampire

Arra'Ardulriia
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Arra nodded towards his first answer, giving her the idea that maybe she will definitely visit the tavern and try to get some of this special brew they mixed for him. Her gaze lowered for a while towards the ground until he began to speak in a much different tone to her, saying that she made the right choice. Arra looked back up at Toru with a beautiful glimmer in those blue eyes until he turned away and so did she in silence.

Then the knight commander spoke up about getting rest but she felt teased a little when he spoke of her sleeping with him but at the same time she knew he was joking, right? That small smile coming from him always made her smirk ear to ear. Telling her maybe when he is done training that perhaps they could talk a bit more or show up at the training session to watch the soldiers drool and encourage them to fight harder with her presence there.
"I'm sure that if the dark lord is there they would simply put all their effort to show him how much they've improved but... maybe." She replied with a small smile. "Though it would be entertaining to see them stumble and receive lectures from both you and Fen'Harel." She spoke to Toru before walking closer to him and leaned forward past his cheek and to his ear. "You don't seem as bad as people say you are commander.... sweet dreams."

Arra whispered softly near his ear before her right hand gently patted his chest that was once shielded by armor and brushed past him before walking to the doorway. "Good night commander." She turned around with a sly smirk and saluted him before turning back around to walk out of his chambers and back towards the throne room. "I will be heading to bed my lord. If you need me I will be in my chambers." She spoke proudly with a bright smile and bowed her head then spun around to leave soon made it to her own chambers that was down a different hall. Opening the door and slowly closed it behind her. Changing into a night gown, bottom length of the dress stopping at her knees and everything else covered, including her arms. Arra silently crawled into her bed and within seconds she fell soundly asleep.

╚══════════════╝

“Woman may be busy too, but she feels empty. Sensuality for her is not only a wave of pleasure in which she is bathed, and a charge of electric joy at contact with another..”

User Image

I'm with: Toru > Fen'Harel > No one
Mind: Must rest for tomorrow.

(Awkward hug you can change the time if you want since it's your kingdom :3 you can just time skip.)

Awkward Hug

Some Witty Name

Wrathful Vampire

╔══════════════╗
𝕸𝔷𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔩
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
“Peace begins with a smile..”

╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
To Mythal surprise Aolis didn't bother responding but the look in his eyes said something else, something deep that left her curious for more. But for now the Goddess grew quiet when he asked her why she had the dawnbreaker. Walking up towards her with those captivating blue eyes of his but his expression showed nothing. "Don't let Fen'Harel get to you Aolis. He only provoked you and if you let it get to you then anger will surely blind you in battle against him." She spoke softly with a small smile before looking down at the dawnbreaker in her hands, shining brightly than ever just from her touch.

Mythal's gaze looked back up into Aolis's, taking two steps forward with a serious expression.
"I've decided.... to go back into training and in the thick of battle. I wish to fight alongside you and the army that defends the golden city. You all call me protector but ever since my father passed Everyone just started to protect me and always risk their lives for me but not anymore..." She spoke up more seriously than ever. Letting out a soft sigh from her lips. "I'm tired of running." She finally let out those words before breaking eye contact with Aolis and looking away, feeling too ashamed and unworthy to make eye contact. "I want you to train me Aolis. Show me the ways of fighting in battle, please." She pleas to him with that soft voice of hers again.

╚══════════════╝

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

User Image

Location: Her castle With: Aolis Mind: Will he accept to being my mentor? I wish to protect this city once more.

-xtc kid
User Image
        ██ ██ ██ ██ FEN ' HAREL )
        ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ɢᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇʟᴠᴇs
        ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxx ██ ███ ░ ⇣⇣
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation:xxEnchanted ForestxxCompany:xxMythal and her commander

█ ▹ The dark lord watched as his two of his most trusted people walked out of his throne room. He stayed put for a few moments before walking out into an open air area. The moon had risen over the land and it bathed the darkness in a soft glow. The Night belonged to Fen'Harel. He could feel the pull of the moon on his wolf skin and it wanted to be release. However, the dark god had trained many years to keep that feeling in check. He didn't want to run rampant if the did not feel the need to.

█ ▹ When Fen'Harel's personal servant returned, he looked over his shoulder, his gaze torn away from the white glow of the full moon over head. "Alright, Arra he said to the girl before watching her leave silently.

█ ▹ After moon gazing for a short while, Fen'Harel made his way to a small chamber in which no other could enter except for him. Guards stood outside its doors and they saluted him when he arrived to enter. The double doors opened and revealed a darkened staircase leading below the castle. The dark lord descended staircase upon staircase until arriving at the bottom. Filling the large chamber that the stairs went to was a mountain of wealth. Fen'Harel and his army had taken what gold they could from specific tribes after they had been conquered and stored here below the castle. But what the dark lord was looking for was not gold. To get through the mountains of wealth, he shifted to his raven form and flew through the darkness to arrive at a shrine-like area.

█ ▹ The shrine was in relatively good shape and housed only a single item. What lay on a pedestal was a black sword with a golden hilt. From the sword came an inky, black mist. The only ones who could touch this sword without being corrupted was either Fen'Harel himself or the goddess Mythal. In a sense, these two were halves of the same whole. While Mythal had the Dawnbreaker sword, Fen' Harel possessed the Sword of Calamities. They canceled each other out when fighting, but if one got the other divine's sword, the other would have the upper hand and destroy the opposer. The dark lord looked to the sword for some time before he took it off its pedestal and sheathed it in the hilt on his hip. He took a look-alike sword and put it in the Sword of Calamities' place before infusing it with darkness to mimic the real thing. Once finished, Fen'Harel turned from the fake sword, shifted and flew back to the exit where the doors closed behind him locking away whatever lurked down there.

█ ▹Fen'Harel returned to his personal chambers and settled down for the night. He stripped himself of his formal clothing and donned more informal ones for sleeping. He placed the Sword of Calamities on a makeshift rack and climbed into his own bed before sitting up and reading through a couple of sheets that his officers wanted him to look through and possibly approve.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
o. o. c.: ack sorry and go ahead and time skip if you guys want
main theme
Katherine A Pryde

Some Witty Name

Wrathful Vampire

Arra'Ardulriia
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Dawn has risen in the dark city above the dark clouds shrouding Fen'Harel's kingdom. Meanwhile Arra still laying in her bed but felt a faint light shine upon her face from her window nearby across from her queen sized bed. The dark elf slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes with both her clenched fists and slid carefully off her bed. Arra stretched both her arms out to ease the aching from laying in one spot for such a long time. Sadly her dream last night was just pitch black as always, never really thinking about anything that could taunt her dreams. Arra walked near the tall window that exposed part of the city that dwelled bellow, admiring her two pots filled with a plant called lavender, making sure that they were withering before walking into her bathing room across from her bed.

Arra slowly closed the door behind her and for a while she began to bathe in the same scent from yesterday, leaning back to just soak in the warm water that immediately woke her up. Closing her eyes slowly to think about what to do for today and only one thing came to her mind, which was meeting Toru and Fen'Harel at the training session to watch their soldiers impress the dark lord.

╚══════════════╝

“Woman may be busy too, but she feels empty. Sensuality for her is not only a wave of pleasure in which she is bathed, and a charge of electric joy at contact with another..”

User Image

I'm with: No one
Mind: Fresh day. Mmmm lavenders.

Awkward Hug

Some Witty Name

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aerilyn Theme

User Image

Aerilyn

User Image

Shea finished checking on the store and waiting on a couple more people when the sky began to take on a look of nightfall. She figured it was best to close up shop for the night. Locking the door and turning the sign as she checked on her stock once more before heading towards the back. She fixed herself a simple meal and the got ready to turn in for the night. She had another full day ahead of her and the bright light of pre-dawn would be calling soon enough.

Dress, but without the cape and headdress

User Image

Citizen of the Golden City

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Aolis «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Windstar «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Aolis listened to Mythal's words as they struck him in the heart, she was right.. Having his mind believe such things will only make his defeat more possible, he was not planning to be killed in this war. Aolis's gaze drifted to the side as he looked down, it was quite embarrassing to have his Queen stand the in front of her Commander and feel him to be at his lowest point. Sometimes he wandered if she could feel his love for her.
He didn't know how to respond, but at least she then explained why she was carrying her famous sword, and it was pretty predictable what she was going to say, he just hoped maybe his thoughts were wrong. She wanted to fight, in the thick of it, and she wanted him to train her. Not that she needed much training with her abilities, but with weapons plus the combining, he would glady step up her game, even if what she has requested didn't sit well in his mind. "If that is truly what you want, then i can not deny your orders." He responded as his eyes scanned over the Dawnbreaker, then met back to her sweet honey eyes.

He almost got lost in them, and then as he always did in these moments he turned himself to look out at the view of the palace grounds "Can I ask you something?" He said quickly, remembering that she informed him that he could tell her anything, that she was there for him.. But how open could he be? He was scared to be open, perhaps that is just the way of a lonely knights.
How could he word this though? There was no going back now, and if these nightmares really meant something he needed to know, if these herbs and teas did not work in his favour he would to somehow take control of the dream himself.

✥✥✥ I feel like I have failed everyone, my family, my King.. My.. The Goddess. ✥✥✥

User Image

Wrathful Vampire

╔══════════════╗
𝕸𝔷𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔩
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Relief swept over Mythal to hear Aolis agree to her cause and becoming her mentor. Honey eyes glimmered with joy and yet curiosity about what Aolis was feeling right now. He must feel miserable to have not been notified when she left and to confront Fen'Harel must've taken a toll on him. It was like she could feel the negative energy coming off him but something else she couldn't put her finger on just yet. The Goddess wanted to say thank you until he broke eye contact with her and watched him look out at the palace grounds, asking her a question. "You can tell me anything." Mythal responded with a bright smile.

The protector stabbed the pointy end of the dawnbreaker straight into the dirt. Touching both Aolis's shoulders to comfort him. Nodding to him to at least make him feel comfortable to tell her what was on his mind.

╚══════════════╝

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

User Image

Location: Castles garden With: Aolis Mind: Something must be troubling him.

-xtc kid

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Aolis «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Windstar «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Aolis felt warmth over take him, her gentle touch upon his shoulder mix with her words that just completely brought him to be open with what was truly bothering him.. He now, just had to find the right words to explain. His eyes slowly drifted to her hands and he brought his own hands to meet hers as he lowered them back down to her side.
He stepped forward slightly, looking deep into her honey pool eyes. "I was wondering, if you ever remember those stables being on fire?" He asked as he looked in the direction of their horses stables, seeing the flash of flames haunt his mind once more whilst he waited for her answer.

The small girls cries were also heard inside of his mind and he closed his eyes one more, it was painful to see such things but not know what they meant. For a while now he thought it to be something in the future, but he knew deep down this was something he would have had to live through to be experiencing such painful memories, but, why did he not remember them? Who was this girl? Did she die? Was he trying to save her? Is this a sigh to tell him that he would fail to save his Goddess? No, The blonde shook his head in despair and turned back to Mythal "Did someone die in the fire?.. I keep, having these dreadful dreams. A girl, she is crying in fear, the stables are on fire and when I ask who she is, everything vanishes and I'm.. Left alone." He spoke quietly, feeling alone all of the time, wasn't a good thing, but right now he wanted the answers, and the comfort from his queen as he needed to know.

User Image

Wrathful Vampire

╔══════════════╗
𝕸𝔷𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔩
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Mythal almost felt a tingling sensation that left her cheeks growing warm just from Aolis's touch on both her hands before her guided them to fall back to her side. Watching him step forward forward lightly caused her to tense a little, both her hands quickly intertwined. Then came the question she once knew the answer to when she was little. Asking Mythal about eh stables ever being on fire, gaze averted to the stables that was nearby then her hazel eyes shifted back to Aolis and simply nodded. "When I was young and tending to the garden, yes. The stables were on fire with your sister inside, but you saved her. Forgot her name though, it's been so long since I've seen her."

Eyebrows lifted a little as she looked him straight in the eyes. "Is this why you've been acting so distant? You miss your sister?" Mythal asked before her head lowered to the ground. "You didn't have to endure it alone Aolis. Father told me that she ran away." The Goddess grew silent, wondering what he would say next.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Location: Garden With: Aolis Mind: So this is what's been bothering him.

-xtc kid

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Aolis «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Windstar «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Aolis stepped back a few steps as she said something that was completely new to him, what did she mean his sister? Aolis never had a sister? Unless she really did die in that fire and he was just too younge to remember. "My sister?.. What..I dont understand" He said in confusion due to the King taking away his memories of her because she his evil twin. How could he miss someone he didn't even remember, he was just having these nightmares because.. Perhaps it was something he wasn't supposed to forget. "Why would she run away? Why can't I remember any of this? It's been haunting me every night and you know everything but her name?" Aolis began to pace, then he stopped trying to focus more on what he had seen, the girl did have similiar features, blue eyes oale skin, nice cheek bones, but her hair was brown, most of the elves here were blonde.

So according to Mythal, Aolis saved her from the fire? How did the fire, and if she ran away, why did she? Why did he let her? All the questions stabbed with pain and looked angered, he had no memory of her what so ever. How could he forget something like this.. His thoughts that drifted to the king, he had an ability to wipe memories, would he have done that though? To his father also? Aolis shook his head "This can't be true"

User Image

Wrathful Vampire

╔══════════════╗
𝕸𝔷𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔩
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Hazel eyes batted when Aolis started to back away from her. Silence was his only answer after asking all those questions to her. It was strange but she really didn't know her name, as if someone pulled it out of her head. "I-I don't know." She admitted in defeat, massaging her forehead gently afterwards.

"Yes, I remember you saved a dark haired elven girl that had trouble controlling her magic. But her name isn't coming to me for some reason." She added before letting out a heavy sigh of irritation, searching a bit deep into her mind. "S-she was different and you always had her back whenever she felt like giving up on herself because she couldn't control her power. Suddenly, something happened one day but I don't remember what but it made her runaway." She spoke up while shaking her head lightly, trying to clear her mind a bit but didn't help at all.

"I think I know what's going on between us. We need to get our memories back." Mythal said so Aolis, those honey eyes look into his and felt that he was irritated and mad but wanted to know too. "Touch my hands." The Goddess said before sitting down into the grass and left the dawnbreaker sticking up from the grass. She slowly extended both her palms to Aolis, now waiting for him to accept.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

-xtc kid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas