Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxThe girl sitting on a rooftop of a gift shop quickly flicked a match on the hard, rocky surface and brought it to the cigarette in between her lips. She took a long, deep inhale, then exhaled with a sigh, leaning back on her hand. "Now, this. This is the good stuff." She snickered to herself. It had been almost four years since she had a cigarette. Lucky for her, she found a loner in a local smoke shop that had been abandoned. Although she was forced to quit her smoking habit, it didn't stop her from searching for the death sticks, as she called them.

xxxxxxxHer eyes scanned the ground, looking at all the dead faces hobbling around now and again. Her legs swung openly off the edge, as if teasing the monsters. "Hey, ya stupid zombies! Get out of here!" She yelled at them, throwing a loose rock at one of them. It nailed the zombie in the head and it stumbled around, as if looking for the person who did it. It then continued aimlessly in its direction, forgetting what happened already. She let out a sigh, flicking the ashes to the ground. "This blows.." She mumbled, taking another long drag before throwing it off the edge. "Where are all the people, anyway? I can't be the only person to survive this s**t." She laid down on her back, her legs still dangling. Her hands laid limply on her stomach as she stared up at the sky. "I can't be the only one.."

User Image

baggage ;; ╳

❥ Baseball bat, strapped to back.
❥ Small handgun; 10 bullets left.
❥ Two bottles of water.
❥ A small knife in her pocket.
❥ First aid kit; Three bandages, two wraps, one bottle full of alcohol.
❥ Eight cans of noodles/pasta.
❥ Matchbox; 50 count, 30 left.
❥ Canteen, empty.
❥ Extra clothes.
❥ Hand radio, no batteries left.

what's goin' on?

Who I'm with ;;

No one.

What I'm doing ;;

Sitting on a roof of a gift shop, smoking and teasin' some zombies.

Demonic Spirit

User Image

Π Ξ ϩ ϩ Λ

vαиєssα яץαиs

ηø† ηιcεxx

ηø† ßяιℊħ†xxxx

яεαđץ †ø ╒ ιℊħ†xxxxxx

I woke up this morning with the grudge the size of a short story. Oh, I feel, I feel so low.

[ℓσcαтσи: the beach, waters edge] [cσмφαиץ: stranger ]

Vanessa eyed him momentarily before stepping out and standing next to her board. She starred at him, unsure of what to say, though relief filled her mind once he spoke up first. 'How I see you?' She thought a grin perking up on her lips. 'Well right now I'm seeing you as my inevitable death.' A mental laugh echoed in her mind as she looked him up and down again. "I currently see you my last hope." She paused and her grin widened. "I know that sounds kinda weird, odd or cheesy. But, I mean damn. It's been so long. Seriously. You are alive and I'm pretty sure this is not a hallucination. I haven't seen anyone in a long time." Vanessa relaxed her tensed shoulders and cocked her head a bit sideways. His comment about not killing another living person was reassuring. She watched him curiously, wondering where he came from. She flicked her hair from her face and let out a sigh.

"Hunny surfing is about the safest decision I've had all day." She let out a soft chuckle and patted the board next to her. "I figure those things haven't learned to swim and I was in need of a little pick me up." Vanessa reached down and unstrapped her ankle, taking a few steps toward the man, still cautious. "I'm Vanessa, it's nice to see I'm not the only one alive around here." She coed, extending her arm and fluttering her fingers to shake his hand. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from?"

I woke up this morning with the grudge the size of a short story. Which now I have told you all.

User Image

[inventory]

weapons:
Bow and set of twelve arrows + quiver
baseball bat
large hunting knife

food:
three cans of mixed fruits
a box of stale crackers
one and a half bottles of clean water
medical supplies:
needles and thread
half a bottle of peroxide
small home first aid kit.

other:
surf wax and craving kit
extra beach clothing
wetsuit and swim suit

King of Dovah

Dangerous Elder

User Image
User Image

Kale Derson

"The world is crawling with the dead, yet our biggest threat is the living..."

Wait did Kale hear her correctly? Last hope? The man began to eye the woman a bit confused, what could she possibly mean by that? Her explanation wasn't too helpful either, other than the fact that he was the first living person she has seen in who knows how long. That seemed kind of sad, and told Kale that the world really was going to Hell. Not many people out in the city it seemed, and not many out here on the beach. Though he didn't like people, he didn't want them all dead, or undead. Even if he didn't want too much to do with this woman, he would have to keep her on his side. Hopefully that would be easy. Hunny? That's a first, coming from some one who isn't his mother.

"Meh, I'm pretty sure they just sink and die out. But surfing alone can't be too safe, what if you smash your head on some coral or what ever?" Kale asked looking out over the water, just the idea of drowning made him want to step away from the vast ocean, but he didn't want to seem too freaked out by something that wasn't even that scary. Though Kale's attention was brought back to the girl as she took a few steps closer. She wasn't armed, but that didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. Some people knew some crazy art forms and could easily take him out with just their fists. Vanessa? Cute name to match the face. "Kale." Taking her hand he gave it a firm shake before releasing it and returning to his cross arms position. "Over in that beached boat. Take any of my stuff and we won't be friendly neighbors." He stated coldly before looking at the surf shack. "Haven't seen you around this place before, so where you coming from?"

Weapons:
Two Machetes
One Bowie Knife
Backpack:
Two cans of fruit
One can opener
Whetstone
Swiss Army knife
Lighter
Flashlight
One small bottle of water
Who with: Vanessa
Thoughts: Last hope? I'm more of the 'last person you want to be with' kind of guy.

Demonic Spirit

xxДϩɦ†ϴЛ ȴξӾxx

User Image

↗↗ I will fight, until my last dying breath. ↙↙

Ashton strode down the sidewalk, in front of the gift shop, as quietly as possible. He took one last glance inside, frowning at himself and his dumb habits. He had reached the small clothing outlet, next to the gift shop, when he heard a shout. It was a females voice, yelling at the dead. He spun around as his heart beat increased. "Hello?" He said to find an empty sidewalk. 'Where did that come from?' Ash thought afraid to raise his voice when the streets were full of the living dead. It would be a stupid move for him to draw any attention his way, there would be absolutely no where to run or hide. ash crept back toward the gift shop, looking around the area confused. "Am i hearing things?" He mumbled as he shook his head. He was about to walk away before he started seeing things when he heard a soft mumble, it sounded far but close enough for him to hear where it was coming from.

Ash looked up and to his surprise noticed two legs dangling from the gift shop roof, swinging gently. He smiled, there was a person up there. A real person. A living person. "Hey! Hello! You up there! Look, down here! Hey!" He shouted, only loud enough for whomever was up there to hear. He had a huge grin plastered on his face. Today was the last day he planned to stay in this now washed up town. He lost all hope in a boat ever arriving to pick up survivors and take them somewhere without the infected. But why leave alone when you come across another living being. He could barely contain his excitement.

↗↗ I will survive, for what I have lost. ↙↙

ℓσcαтσи: shopping strip near the beach. ][cσмφαиץ: someone maybe ]

weapons:
crowbar
hatchet
set of throwing knives

food:
two cans of soup
two bottles of clean water
half a bottle of sparkling water
a box of macaroni
one can of spaghetti O's.

medical supplies:
small home first-aid kit
bottle of aspirin

Sylvanas Wiindrunner

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxAnnabelle let out a sigh, rolling the bat laying beside her with her fingers. "When are the boats supposed to get here, anyway? Soon, my a**.. Makes me think they aren't even comin'.." She muttered, closing her eyes. Just as she was about to drift off, a voice jolted her upwards. She looks around frantically, almost forgetting that she was on a rooftop. Anna looked down, her eyes getting wide. "Oh! Oh my God! Hi!" She yelled back, waving frantically. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.. But, wait, what if he was someone trying to rob her again? She cleared her throat and pulled herself together.

Annabelle stood up, pulling her gun from her side and pointing it at the man. "D-do you have any guns on you?" She stuttered, her hands shaking violently. She hated confrontation; the only thing she was used to nowadays were zombies, not other people. He looked harmless, but that's the thing about it all. Zombies are predictable, humans are not. "Look, I'll let you up here.. B-but don't hurt me or steal my stuff, okay? 'Cause I'm pretty low and I'm not afraid to shoot you!" She yelled aggressively, although a quiver accompanied her voice. "There's a ladder on the right side.. It's probably dangerous to be down there." She ran over to the side of the building and with a huff, lowered the ladder as quietly as possible. "Well, hurry up, then!"

User Image

baggage ;; ╳

❥ Two bottles of water.
❥ Canteen, empty.
❥ Extra clothes.

what's goin' on?

Who I'm with ;;

Ashton

What I'm doing ;;

Letting this guy come up on the roof with me.. As long as he doesn't try to attack me!

Demonic Spirit

User Image

Π Ξ ϩ ϩ Λ

vαиєssα яץαиs

ηø† ηιcεxx

ηø† ßяιℊħ†xxxx

яεαđץ †ø ╒ ιℊħ†xxxxxx

I woke up this morning with the grudge the size of a short story. Oh, I feel, I feel so low.

[ℓσcαтσи: the beach, waters edge] [cσмφαиץ: Kale ]

Vanessa let out another wistful chuckle at the males comments on surfing alone. "Well you don't expect me to go ask one of those dead heads to grab some waves with me do ya'?" She smiled and watched as he took in the ocean. Vanessa did the same, her body yearning for a good surf session. "I'd rather hit my head and drown out there than be eaten alive on land." Her morbid comment brought a grim expression to her face. After he shook her hand he seemed to pulled back, crossing his arms once again. She clearly had not convinced this guys she was harmless without out her weapons, though she could probably do some damage with the short board.

"Kale." She repeated, letting his name role off her tongue. "Nice to meet you." Vanessa said once again with a nod. He seemed friendly enough, though the muscular build was a bit nerve racking for Vanessa. If he really wanted he could kill her with one hand tied behind his back. She frowned and looked down at her thing body, she had lost most of her muscles that surfing had built. Vanessa peered around him to spot his "home", it was quite large, and high enough that the living dead wouldn't be able to grab at you. "Huh, must be the perfect place to lay out and tan." She coed with a short fit of giggle. She had never been good with jokes, but you'd have to give her credit for trying.Vanessa followed his eyes to the shack, feeling the urge to cover them so he wouldn't see what was the last thing she enjoyed about being in this area. She fought back that urge to reply, "I have been staying in one of them large beach houses on the other side of the shopping district. But it was getting a little crowded, you know? So I came back over here."

She nodded toward the shack. "I used to work there before the whole world ended. I figured it might still be here considering no one want a surf board after the dead are up and walking around." She paused and looked at the board next to her, " You know, 'cept me." She smiled at him and glanced around the beach, they weren't alone any more. "If you don't mind I'd like to get back to the shack before I turn in to a zombie snack." She giggled at her odd rhyme and yanked the board from the sand. "Your welcome to come, I'll even let you take a few things. I mean theres no food but, some clothes and other random trinkets." Her voice was a soft purr as she eyed him, hoping he'd take her offer.

I woke up this morning with the grudge the size of a short story. Which now I have told you all.

User Image

[inventory]

weapons:
baseball bat
large hunting knife

food:
a box of stale crackers
medical supplies:
needles and thread

other:
surf wax and craving kit
extra beach clothing
wetsuit and swim suit

King of Dovah

Demonic Spirit

xxДϩɦ†ϴЛ ȴξӾxx

User Image

↗↗ I will fight, until my last dying breath. ↙↙

Ashton took two steps back, almost tripping off the sidewalk. He wanted a better view of who he was talking to, and he sure got one. Ash was stunned as he looked at the hand gun. The excitement drained as his face went pale. "I um..." His crowbar hung idly from his right hand. Was he about to be shot dead by the first human he had seen in awhile? "No. No I don't. But you sure in hell do. That's not reassuring at all." He paused starring at the person before him, she didn't seem to want to be holding him a gun point. He could tell she was about as scarred as he was, if his eyes weren't deceiving him he was sure her hands were shaking. "Listen lady. I don't plan to take any of your stuff. I'm just, just shocked to see I'm not the only one alive is all." he nodded up at her, silently thanking whatever gods may be floating around in that blue sky. Ash quickly turned to the right and trotted down the alley, glad the dead weren't back here.

He watched as she lowered the steel ladder, it must not be as heavy as he thought it would be. Ashton gripped the warm metal and hoisted himself upward toward the roof of the gift shop. "I'm hurrying. Relax, it's not like these damn corpses can climb." He mumbled finishing his climb and connecting his feet with the graveled roof of the gift shop. "Mighty fine pace you've got here." He said with a nervous smile. Ash stepped sideways away from the ladder, trying to not make and sudden movement or move to fast. The last thing he wanted today was to be shot dead by some girl during the zombie apocalypse.

↗↗ I will survive, for what I have lost. ↙↙

ℓσcαтσи: roof of the gift shop ][cσмφαиץ: a woman ]

weapons:
crowbar
hatchet
set of throwing knives

food:
two cans of soup
two bottles of clean water
half a bottle of sparkling water
a box of macaroni
one can of spaghetti O's.

medical supplies:
small home first-aid kit
bottle of aspirin

Sylvanas Wiindrunner

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cσмραиץ」→ иσσиє-ℓσcαтισи」→ cαℓιғσяиια

███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███

"Christ. It's like they're multiplying as the day goes on.", Shoshanna muttered under her breath, having taken shelter in an abandoned convenience store that seemed to be pillaged of everything and anything useful. There was a horde of zombies just outside, meaning she'd have to take the backdoor to get out, unless of course the zombies dispersed, but she was never that lucky. Taking in a small breath, Shanna turned and pulled her backpack up and onto her back again before heading to the back door. At least it seemed like they weren't as ravenous as some, those were the difficult ones that always sought out some soul to gnaw on. As the ruby eyed young woman left, sneaking out back and towards a broken gate that lead towards the beach, Shoshanna looked up. It would be dark soon, no doubt. So finding shelter was the top of her priority list. Hiding out to rest took out an hour of travel time, but hopefully she'd get far enough to cover some ground. Staying in California seemed like a death wish, who knows how much longer before there would be so many infected beings that there was no end in sight. That thought made her cringe and walk faster. That right there was nightmare fuel.

"Hm..", the streets near the beach were oddly clear, perhaps the horde she passed were the beach residents. Although she wasn't one to celebrate a quiet road, it just made her nervous. Other people could have been nearby, there were many you couldn't trust, thieves, murderers, people who were living in fear and wanted to do nothing but ensure their survival were the mos dangerous after all.

███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███xx███
ιиvєитσяץ

[Carries a military tactical backpack, has plenty of room.]
Food
▪x5 Bottles of Water
▪x5 Canned Peaches
▪x5 Canned Vege Soup
▪x5 Granola Bars
▪x5 Small Boxes of Raisins
▪x2 Jars of Peanut Butter
▪x2 Boxes of Whole Wheat Crackers
▪x1 Sealed Container of Rice

Medicine
▪x2 Bottles of Multivitamins
▪x2 Bottles of Ibuprofen
▪x1 Bottle of Advil

Other
▪Spare Clothes
▪Cooking Supplies
▪Sleeping Bag, Blanket and Pillow
▪Flashlight w/ Three Packs of Batteries
▪Toothbrush & Toothpaste (x2 tubes)
▪Hairbrush
▪x2 Travel Necessity Packs
[Contains: Mini Shampoo, Mini Conditioner, Deodorant, Body Lotion, Bar of Soap, Mini Body Wash and Mini Pack of Tissues]
▪x2 Mini Hand Sanitizers
▪First Aid Kit

Dangerous Elder

User Image
User Image

Kale Derson

The girl definitely seemed to have a very care free tone to her. Joking about the undead and sticking to the fact that she just wanted to surf. Kale could get used to her as a neighbor doesn't mean he would be overly enthusiastic about it, but better her than some other hard core survivalist freak, as he would call them. She then got his attention when she spoke about dying, and small huff came from his lips as she finished talking. "Seems like you are already accepting death. I rather live, so that is why it seems weird to me that you'd go out on your own. But I like the, I-don't-give-a-damn type." He stated with a small wink at her. It was his shot at flirting, though that still didn't mean he trusted her, he was just trying to see if anything would set her off. If he was going to have a neighbor, he needed to know if she really would leave him be.

Looking back over to his little ship wreck, a small smirk formed on his lips. "Lay out and tan, or sleep in a nice bed." Though it isn't perfect due to the fact that some of the sides are easy to climb up. Keeping the undead off was easy though, all you had to do was cover the outside in the scent of the dead, and they just walked right by, even if you were laying out on top. If you did decide to lay out on top though, you might want fresh dead smells, seeing they have the instinct to smell out the living. Kale turned his attention back to Vanessa as she spoke of where she came from, and he nodded to show he understood, even though he didn't. He didn't really know the areas that well, seeing he was just a kid when the city was normal. What kid understood any of the specific areas, they just knew how to get from A to B by key locations between them.

She then went on to talk of why she chose this place, though that didn't really matter to him, he still listened as he watched behind the girl looking at anything that may sneak up on her. He hoped she would do the same for behind him, though he wasn't sure. She seemed even more care free than he did. Noticing a few undead in the distance, Kale shrugged them off, they were too far to bother him and if they did get close he could easily go back to his home and hold up there. Vanessa seemed to notice them as well, and she commented on it, wanting to get back into her shack. "I wouldn't worry about it too much, these deadies can't really keep up in the loose sand." Though she did offer him to join and that he could take a few things. But the only thing he needed was food, so he felt like passing it up. "As long as you don't try something stupid on me, why the Hell not?" That was a way to say yes, only because he knew how to survive on the beach, and maybe he could teach her a few things.

Weapons:
Two Machetes
One Bowie Knife
Backpack:
Two cans of fruit
One can opener
Whetstone
Swiss Army knife
Lighter
Flashlight
Thoughts: Cute giggle, but if you try anything stupid, I won't hesitate...

Demonic Spirit

User Image

Π Ξ ϩ ϩ Λ

vαиєssα яץαиs

ηø† ηιcεxx

ηø† ßяιℊħ†xxxx

яεαđץ †ø ╒ ιℊħ†xxxxxx

[ℓσcαтσи: Surf shack] [cσмφαиץ: Kale ]

She smiled at him, his retorts were entertaining her for now. "Accepting death is one thing. Wishing for it is another." She tilted her head a bit as her smile faded. 'I-don't-give-a-damn type?' She thought absently shaking her head. The wink solidified her interest in him, the end of the world had come and gone but, he seemed to still have human emotions. Kale was already growing on her, whether than be because he was the first person she had seen in month or because he matched her spit-fire attitude. Vanessa starred at him, trying to piece together where he could have lived before this, or what he did. He didn't seem to be a young guy, maybe he was around her age or older. She couldn't really tell much when his face was all covered up. On Vanessa's slow days, which was pretty much every day, she would sit outside and try to guess what the mindless corpses did before the Rising.

Vanessa continued to glance back at the few stragglers wandering toward them. "Yeah, it's been a while since I've gotten a good tan." She turned back toward him with a smile. "I'm as pasty as the undead." A soft chuckle slipped past her lips. Vanessa turned and began walking toward the shack, "Little old me couldn't harm a big buff guy like you." She purred turning to give him her best puppy dog eyes. Her feet sank in the warm sand and ran between her toes, the nostalgic feeling bubbled inside her stomach. "I'm not so worried about them keeping up, I'm more worried about them calling their friends over for dinner." Vanessa had always moved as soon as the numbers increased. As they reached the shack, Vanessa paused realizing anyone or anything could have wandered into there. She was unarmed and useless. 'Just go in. Nothing is in there.' She glanced toward Kale with a smile. "Well here it is." She mumbled pushing the door open, the familiar sound of the bell filled the silent store.

She walked toward the back to set her unused board, "Another day then." She said patting it. Vanessa strolled back in the front, "Feel free to take whatever you'd like. I'm going to go change." She turned and walked toward the changing room, leaving Kale. Vanessa quickly stripped out of her wetsuit and swim suit, pulling on her everyday clothes. Tattered blue jeans and a black V-neck tee-shirt. She pulled her hair up into a bun and snatched up her back-pack and bow and arrows. He baseball bat stuck out of the bag. Vanessa emerged from the dressing room and walked past the boards on the wall to the front of the surf shack.

User Image

[inventory]

weapons:
baseball bat
large hunting knife

food:
a box of stale crackers
medical supplies:
needles and thread

other:
surf wax and craving kit
extra beach clothing
wetsuit and swim suit

King of Dovah

Dangerous Elder

User Image
User Image

Kale Derson

Wishing for death? That was a bit more worrying than Kale would want. Some one who wished for death wasn't someone who was going to survive that long. First he had to figure out if she meant herself wishing for death. It got a bit quiet between the two, and Kale used this silence to check around them for any other undead or humans, but he didn't see much, which was good. Vanessa than soon spoke once more, commenting on a good tan, and that she was as white as the dead, a small chuckle came from Kale's lips. "I definitely wouldn't mind if you came over and tan." He stated with a small chuckle to follow. She than stated how someone like her couldn't hurt a big buff guy like himself, and he only shook his head, happy that his mask was covering the blush. Kale was a larger man, standing around six feet as well, the men in his family were always taller, but just because he was larger doesn't mean the girl couldn't take him out. Though she did give him some puppy dog eyes, which made him feel a bit better, though this could be a huge act.

Kale waited for the girl to enter her little shack before he followed behind, closing the door behind him. Kale just watched her, making sure she wasn't grabbing for any gun, but she did seem to not want to harm him. Take anything he liked? Nothing really good in here, Kale nodded at her as she left to change, and as soon she was out of sight, he quickly pulled out his bowie knife. Walking up to the door, he used the knife to pick off the bell, before setting it on the counter. That thing could easily be a dinner bell for these undead, and it might have even called the ones on the beach towards them. He than went to the windows and closed them, so their scent wouldn't escape and call the undead if they do walk towards them. Hopefully they would just pass on by.

Kale pulled down his mask and took off his hood, letting his medium length brown hair fall in his face. This would show Vanessa how young he actually was, easily, but he figured that if she was going to trust him than it would help to see his face. The man began to look at the various items laying around, not really seeing anything big or important, nothing he needed. Hearing the girl come back from the dressing room, Kale slowly turned to face her, putting his arms back into the crossed position. "So now what?" He asked, wondering if they were going to wait out the few undead walkers, or if they were going to leave. If she had no real plan, than he might just head over to his home and take a nap before heading out to find some more supplies.

Weapons:
Two Machetes
One Bowie Knife
Backpack:
Two cans of fruit
One can opener
Whetstone
Swiss Army knife
Lighter
Flashlight
Thoughts: Why did I follow her? Gah, curse my curiosity...

Demonic Spirit

User Image

Π Ξ ϩ ϩ Λ

vαиєssα яץαиs

ηø† ηιcεxx

ηø† ßяιℊħ†xxxx

яεαđץ †ø ╒ ιℊħ†xxxxxx

[ℓσcαтσи: Surf shack] [cσмφαиץ: Kale ]

Vanessa starred blankly at him, his mask was down and hood off. She looked him up and down a few times taking in his young face and strong stature. Vanessa dangled the keys to the shack from her pointer finger and smiled at Kale. At first she was taken aback by how young he looked, he must have been just a child when this all started. How did he manage to survive this long? Her eyes glided over his face. He wasn't bad looking, you know for it being the ned of the world and all. "I guess you aren't into surf supplies?" She said with a chuckle. Vanessa looked around, Kale must have closed the windows. He sure was a cautious guy, making sure to hide their scents.

"Well," She coed sliding one arm and her head through the bow before pulling out her baseball bat. "If you don't mind, I'd like to confront the intruders." She joked swinging the bat onto her shoulder. Vanessa always jumped at the chance to get rid of a few more of the living dead. The numbers in the area had never been all that bad until recently, they must have been wandering in from the major cities. If they didn't thin out the masses they would soon have hordes roaming around. If there was anything more dangerous than one zombie it was multiple zombies. "Maybe after I can catch some rays on your boat?" Her voice playful.

User Image

[inventory]

weapons:
baseball bat
large hunting knife

food:
a box of stale crackers
medical supplies:
needles and thread

other:
surf wax and craving kit
extra beach clothing
wetsuit and swim suit

King of Dovah

[ooc: major writers block....]

Dangerous Elder

User Image
User Image

Kale Derson

They both just seemed to stare at each other at first. Vanessa seemed to be getting his face down, studying it. Kale decided to take this time to look a bit around the shop, just seeing that it wasn't much of a place to call home. You would have to make some sort of make shift hammock bed, or be stuck on the hard floor, and the only good thing is you could block up the windows and door with surfboards. Though if this is where she wanted to live, he wouldn't fight it, not like he really cared too much. "Nothing truly useful here. Not much of a water person either, so nothing even fun for me in these places." He responded while looking at a surfboard hanging on the wall. "Any magazines around here? I'd take some of them." He then added, not really sure why there would be any, people who came in here were usually looking to go out int he water, not read about it.

Confront? Strange girl. She had a bow and baseball ball, two things he never really liked. Blunt objects didn't get the job done in a single swing, all the time. Too many factors affect arrows as well, but it was a good weapon, he wasn't good with one. No he was good with his machetes and bowie knife, basically a knife half the size of a machete. Pulling his hood back over his head and covering his face once more, Kale got prepared to go out and fight the undead. Pulling out both machetes from their sheaths on the two sides of his hips. "Guess I can go for that. While you tan up I can possibly take a nap." He stated as he stretched out his arms and back. He liked limbering up before going out and slicing a few heads and arms off. Though he was only agree to this to get to learn if this girl really was a bit suicidal, if she was than he would like to know why.

Weapons:
Two Machetes
One Bowie Knife
Backpack:
Two cans of fruit
One can opener
Whetstone
Swiss Army knife
Lighter
Flashlight
Thoughts: See, living people always a threat.

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxAnnabelle sighed in relief, unloading the one bullet in the chamber and showing it to him. "S-Sorry. Everyone out there during this time aren't always good people." She threw the gun on top of her backpack and shoved the bullet in her pocket. She walked over to him cautiously, giving him a nervous smile. "I'm Annabelle, or Anna for short. I'm sorry for the scare I gave you." She apologized again, bowing her head slightly.

Anna, with a grunt, hoisted the ladder up high enough to not be reached and tied it with a rope on a nearby pole. "I've been robbed before, so you can't blame me for the precautions." She smiled sheepishly. "But you don't seem like a bad person, unless I have really bad judgement or somethin'." She snickered, extending her hand to him. "Either way, it's a pleasure to meet someone living and breathing and isn't trying to kill me."

User Image

baggage ;; ╳

❥ Two bottles of water.
❥ Canteen, empty.
❥ Extra clothes.

what's goin' on?

Who I'm with ;;

Ashton

What I'm doing ;;

Letting this guy come up on the roof with me.. As long as he doesn't try to attack me!

Gracious Hunter

User Image
User Image
xxxxx⊰ A e r i c V a u g h n

We like to dance but the dead go faster
Turn up the slam/hound/bar/code/blast/her
We want the cash or the junk you’re after
Rez-up control for the mix tape master

Aeric cautiously scanned the roof top of the University before opening up the skylight, and climbing down onto the furniture stack he had left there the last time he was here. The whole building was deserted, which was somewhat surprising for a large building, but then all the doors had been boarded up long before he'd gotten there. Clearly it had been used as a temporary hideout but the person using the place had clearly never returned. The water fountains still worked for a few hours a day and there was a semi-reasonable amount of canned and dried foods in the kitchens.

The reason why the place was deserted was due to the very few openings. Aside from the skylight, the only way into the building was a heavily broken window on the second floor. And since corpses didn't climb, only a small person would be able to get in unless they smashed the rest of the glass. It wasn't perfect but it was Aeric's preferred hideout at night. It was only safe to travel by day after all. Walking along the corridor, he checked the water fountains and guessed that they'd be useable in about half an hour, making his way to the kitchens instead.
He'd left a fire burner in there and used his flint striker to set it alight. He took the small saucepan out of his bag and emptied the instant noodles inside, pouring the contents of the water bottle into it too and placing it over the burner. Food sorted then. Leaving his food cooking on the kitchen floor, he wandered over to the store cupboards and hunted around for more supplies, only ever taking the bare minimum. He had no idea how long he'd need to keep using this place, especially if other people discovered it. Aeric found a can of tinned peaches, more instant noodles and a can of baked beans. Not bad, that'd keep him going for a while longer. Packing the items into his bag, he blew out the flame on the burner and rested the saucepan on the kitchen surface, stirring the noodles with the spoon/knife/fork in his tool arsenal, kept separate from his dirty metalwork pieces.

It didn't take Aeric long to wolf down his meal of warm chicken noodles, before cleaning and packing up his things. Making sure that the Kitchen was in the same state that he'd left it in, he headed upstairs to the Science department. He'd made a makeshift bed under a few tables in one of the rooms which took some careful climbing to navigate. He'd pulled the insulation out of the large plastic-paper pipes which were now placed across the room diagonally, split open. It wasn't the perfect sleeping solution but the insulation was thick and warm, enough to curl up in within this strange, nest he'd created. Because of the pipes, boxes, stacked furniture and broken shelves, it took a bit of navigation to get inside but once he did, he re-filled his water bottle and climbed under the collection of tables to try and get some shut eye. He'd need to be up with the sun tomorrow.

Supplies:
Two short swords
Four throwing knives
Two flint fire-lights
One lighter
Whetstone
Multi-purpose tools
Pliers
Emergency first aid kit
Two coils of reinforced rope
Explosives supplies
Instant noodles