Hell no. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dedicated Ladykiller

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

K I E R A N ✄ M A D I G A N

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"iNSaNiTY Like floating on air PSYCHoPaTHY A carefree life...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kieran aimlessly wandered around his office, bored out of his mind. It wasn't often that there wasn't any work for him to do at all. There were always cuts, bruises, scrapes, illnesses, etc that he needed to heal. "Creo que la gente que tienen poderes de curar te roban el trabajo," a female voice echoed in his ears. "You shut up. No speak Spanish," he snapped. Kieran was well known for being a bit crazy. He heard voices in his head, and often talked to them, regardless of who his other company was. His voices never told him to do anything potentially harmful, but they could get annoying. Kieran appreciated their company, but he was perpetually irritated by the one who spoke Spanish. Kieran would like to know what she said, but found it so inconvenient that she was a part of his brain and spoke a language that he doesn't know. "Perhaps thou wilst encounter company if thou doth venture to the town ou'side," another voice chimed in, a male this time. "Ah good idea," Kieran stated. The male voice speaking in Old English irritated Kieran much less, mostly because he could understand him.

Taking the male's voice to heart, Kieran decided to venture outside his office to see if there was anything fun going on in town. He walked down the street a little and found a weird crowd outside the sheriff's office. He didn't recognize any of the people immediately with the poor memory that he had. "Eh 'ello, what are ya doin'?" he slurred. He sounded almost intoxicated even though he wasn't. "So uhhh who are these people? I can't keep up with all the people who come into your office. Do we know them? The girl looks awful young. What's her name?" the third voice in his head decided to make her appearance. This one was Kieran's favorite, since she was the one who he could understand the easiest. "I dunno I don' know any o' em 'cept the brown haired guy," Kieran replied out loud. He shifted his weight between his legs and twirled his hair idly.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

...iNSaNiTY An illusion that can't end CaPTiViTY Unable to run away"

Currently With: Amelia, Lokni, Edward

Tenacious Striker

User Image

tatus:

Location Saloon
Mood Pleasant
Company None

clarence ♪XXXXXXXX
Fallin' down to you sweet ground,xxxxx
Where the flowers they bloomxxxxxxx
Well it's there I'll be found.
xxx

↶┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Clarence liked Winterkey. It wasn't a huge city but it wasn't destitute or sad either, and so far the people in it seemed pleasant enough. He hadn't really gotten the opportunity to talk to many of them, having only been in town for about a month. Give or take. Clarence wasn't the best at keeping track of time, it always ran away with him. Clarence liked Winterkey quite a bit, and the more he thought about it, the more staying seemed like a good idea. At this point he really didn't have the drive to leave, the wanderlust and grief that had driven him to wander as he had to begin with. He glanced behind himself, twisting to wave as the bartender left on some errand or another, leaving him to sit the place while they were gone. It wasn't very busy at this time of day. Actually, it was completely empty, the people who had passed out drunk had even gotten up and shuffled off for a while. They'd probably be back.

He turned in his seat, facing the piano with an expectant smile. The best part of the town had to be the instrument in front of him. She was immaculately taken care of, the previous pianist having refused to let arthritis take both playing and caring for her away from him. Not only did he get unlimited access to her, but sometimes, when the place emptied out, he got to play whatever he wanted rather than the typical, rowdy drinking songs. Now just so happened to be a prime example of one of those instances, even the bartender having left for one reason or another. He ran his fingers reverently over the cover, humming softly, before flipping it up with a click. He let his fingers halt on the keys, lingering as he thought a moment on what he wanted to play. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth as he decided, shifting his hands and pressing the keys to start the song.

It was a sweet, gentle melody, nothing like the jaunty tunes he played for the patrons. He let his eyes fall half-mast, swaying faintly as he play, the notes rising and falling with a smooth clarity as he let muscle memory play for him. He'd hated this song for so long, his mother having made him practice it often and without any option. Now that he played the piano voluntarily, it was one of his favorites. It reminded him of her, without fail. He closed himself off to his surroundings as he play, mindless of whomever might be near enough to the saloon to hear him play. He assumed that they would be out busy, working at whatever it was they did. No one but the bartender had caught him yet, he might as well just trust his luck to keep his sessions private.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↷
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Itzel Rozlynn Maddox

Preacher's Daughter

Teacher
╚══════════════════╝
Mood: HappyWith: ClarenceLocation: Saloon

Last night Itzel was happy with the play that the kids put on about Summer Proof. Itzel knew that they children's parents loved it and told her that she did a wonderful job with them. Itzel slept like a baby last night cause she was happy that it went so well. Plus her father was very proud of her. When morning came, Itzel was up early and her house was smelling like apple pies. Her father wanted one and some of the church members did also. So she made them for them. She all made Sheriff Gale and Edward one each for helping with the play. While the pies were cooling off some. She cleaned her house which was already clean cause she hate dirt. Okay she is a neat freak.

By the time the pies were cooled off enough she delivered them to their owners. She swung by the. Blacksmith's work shop and slighted pouted at the fact that he wasn't there. She sighed before heading to the sheriff's office. She tilted her head seeing a little crowd that was forming outside the sheriff's office. She was about to head over there when her ears picked up on a melody. She turned and headed into the saloon quietly. She slipped in and sat down at a table close to the door. She listened to the music and smiled to her self. Itzel knew that old lady at church who plays the piano is going to old to continue to play it.

So she is very happy that she heard him playing. Itzel just wondered if he would be willingly to play at the church on Sundays. As she listened she glanced around the saloon. She never been in here before. Itzel's mother said in was a son to go into a saloon even in the day time. But Itzel knew she would have to pray and asked God for forgiveness for coming in here. But she wanted to know where that music was coming from and who was playing it.

Out Of Cookies:
Click on the Snowflake to see a bigger picture of her.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Snowflake++++++++++++
User Image

Location+++++++
Village (Stable)++++
Doing+l++++++++
N/A++++
Company+++++++
N/A++++

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Edward T. Whitewater

The Blacksmith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Edward just gave a small nod, "Ok, then, but if there something that your family needs just tell me and I'll do my best to get it done for us," Edward said in a calm voice as he moved a bit away from the horse. He really didn't' want to get kicked by a horse because it hurt like hell, and it would leave one sore for weeks. So yes Edward was very careful around animals because all animals were deadly in their own way, and only a fool would think different. Sure he was strong and was well adapted to the heat but he was still a human with faults. There was nothing or no one that was perfect everything had their weak and strong points.

Then a voice caught his ears it was a man that he didn't recognise, but then again he didn't' talk that much to other people besides his relatives. Edward was my a big people person, but he was trying to be bit more open, but he was just used to being quiet all the time. Even as a kid he was quiet don't get him wrong he did play with the other kids, but he didn't know that his friends were actually spirits. He was a spirit magnet, but he sadly can't tell the difference between a live person and a spirit and this has almost gotten him killed before ad a small child.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Town With:the Sheriff,Amelia, and the hose Mood: CalmThinking:..... Health: 100%Clothes: my clothes

Occ: did this on my kindle so it might be a bit sloppy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A sweet resounding melody began to flow into the pain filled room and awakened the young beauty beneath the covers. Slowly sitting up lithe fingertips would lift to push out white snow hair form her pale face. Just whom could it be that had awakened her from sleep. The pull of the music had the beauty slipping free from the covers, reaching for a thin robe which she'd adorn, before moving into the hallway. From the top of the stairwell the female would look upon the man at the piano with intrigue. The pianist was a young man someone she'd only briefly seen in passing but had yet truly meet and converse with. The melody was sweet...much too sweet for the typical music going on in this establishment and because of it, it was rather pleasing to the ears.

Deciding it was high time they meet she'd begin to quietly descend the stairs not desiring to disturb his melody. The bartender would sight her descent and give a wave of the hand. Giving a warm smile she'd tilt her head in silence acknowledgement before making her way over to piano's side. Brushing hands along the smooth carved wood she'd enjoy the vibration of his music and would only choose to speak when the melody seem to come at an end. " I do not believe I have heard such a song of jovial beauty before, especially in this establishment. So I see you have been convinced to take a permanent position with us?" there would be a curious tilt of her head making the assumption but letting him join in conversation to acknowledge the truth or go forth in ignoring her.

The words though brief would tell her much about the men. Was he one of those that saw women as inferior...especially a woman in her position, was he a charmer, or perhaps a man of ill repute? But perhaps on a miracle he would turn to be a gentleman, a man of honor, so rare to find these days. Hopefully if he would at least be someone that would be able to keep on pleasant conversation, otherwise, he'll just be another pretty man to detest. Now she would await his response, eyes boldly running over his form before the tender called out to see if there was a drink she required, and redirected her attention with a soft chuckle. "You know I am not one to drink that nasty tasting stuff." she'd tease the bartender who feigned a bruised heart. Davina was grateful there was at least one who sought to place her at ease.

Unfortunately, the peace of the establishment would not last as the bartender made a gesture of a customer needing to be tended to. The news that she would not be able to get a chance to speak further with the pianist brought a frown to her lips. "to be continued another time perhaps?" with those words used to excuse herself for the moment Davina would move over to the only patron in the room, a young woman, who clearly wasn't their usual clientele. Coming to a spot before the table she'd question the girl, "What can I get you?" hopefully this girl wasn't in the belief that sitting without a purchase would be granted. The Saloon owner was all about making a pretty penny and nonpaying guests were usually seen out rather promptly.

Saloon⇋Location
I wonder what manner of man this one is? ⇋Thoughts
Clarence, Itzel, and bartender: ⇋With

Bloodysoul Heartbreaker
DerangedLychan

Tenacious Striker

User Image

tatus:

Location Saloon
Mood Embarrassed
Company Davina and Itzel

clarence ♪XXXXXXXX
Fallin' down to you sweet ground,xxxxx
Where the flowers they bloomxxxxxxx
Well it's there I'll be found.
xxx

↶┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Clarence jumped when the woman spoke, having been completely engrossed with his playing. His hands skittered over the keys, a sour note ringing through the air, ending the song and showing his surprise. He looked up, flushed in embarrassment and looking guilty, every bit the child with their hand in the cookie jar. He wrung his hands nervously, but smiled at the woman despite his discomfort. He'd seen her around, she worked here. She might work here. He wasn't entirely certain, but she did spend a good amount of time in the saloon whether she did or didn't. He hadn't even heard her walk up to him. He rotated on the bench, swinging his leg over it to straddle it in order to face her fully.

"So, what can I do ya for, miss..." he trailed off, catching sight of his other company out of the corner of his eye. Another woman had come in while he was distracted. "Miss? Ladies." he finished lamely, ears heating in embarrassment. He smiled crookedly, looking back to the first woman who had gained his attention. "I, uh, Winterkey is nice. I like this town." he pushed back his embarrassment at being caught to hold conversation with her. No use gaping like a landed fish. Already been caught, there was no use getting all hung up over it. He shrugged, smile crooked. "I don't see any harm in stayin' around for a while, at least. I mean, look at her." he turned to the piano with a fond smile, running his hand reverently over the keys. "She's beautiful. Sings like an angel, too." he spluttered to a stop, giving a weak chuckle. "But I guess you heard that already. Sorry about that though, if I bugged you."

"I'm Clarence, by the way." he nodded to the other woman, to indicate the introduction was not only for the snowy-haired woman he'd been talking to. Or rambling at. Might as well end the conversation with the introduction they'd forgotten at the start. Or rather, the introduction that Clarence had been too flustered to give. He looked passed the girl at the bar to the bar tender and frowned a little. He hadn't even heard the man come back. He needed to work on that, his awareness of his surroundings when he was playing. Even when he was just playing rowdy drinking songs he closed off his surroundings. It'd resulted in more than a few injuries. Namely flying objects or stumbling drunks. He stood, cracking his knuckles-- a bad habit for a pianist-- and stretching.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↷
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Itzel Rozlynn Maddox

Preacher's Daughter

Teacher
╚══════════════════╝
Mood: HappyWith: Clarence and DavinaLocation: Saloon

Itzel had watched the bartender come in and had smiled to him. She kind of knew of him. When the music stopped , Itzel frowned that the white headed woman had disturbed him. She wanted to hear the sing to the end. She sighed and not happy that the song was cut off. She reached into her basket that sat on the chair beside and smiled to herself that her pies were still warm. She needed to deliver them quickly after she spoked with the pianist. Itzel went into her own little world as she thought about what she make said to him. She would say a speech in her head, sigh and start over. Like the pianist, she didn't even hear the woman walk over to her.

When she heard the woman spoke she slightly shook her head and stood up. Itzel picked up her basket and smiled. "Oh no thank you. I was waiting on him to finished his song to talk to him for a moment.." Itzel said in a angel like voice. She smiled at the woman as she walked by her and over to the man, who had just introduce his self as Clarence. "Hi, I'm Itzel and I wanted to talk to you about playing the piano at the church on Sundays. Of course we will pay you." Itzel said as she stopped an arm length away from him.

Out Of CookiesN/A

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Snowflake++++++++++++
User Image

Location+++++++
Village (Stable)++++
Doing+l++++++++
N/A++++
Company+++++++
N/A++++

Attention would be stolen by the pianist at his words and amused chuckles would slip free with a warmed smile. "That is all quite true. At least there will be someone that enjoys her company." playfully she spoke with a wink then shook her head in disagreement to his words. "While I was disturbed it was a pleasing sound to be awoken to" with those words Davina would return her gaze to their guest and raise an interested brow. Following the pathway of the female she'd come to a stop beside her. "You aren't trying to steal a worker of the saloon now would you? I would advised against it. Soliciting here will get your hands cut off if not more. Does your mother know you're here? A girl of your repute shouldn't be in this establishment and if you're not ordering anything will need to scamper off. The saloon owner here won't take kindly even if you are female." glancing over the female's head she'd give a nod of acknowledgement to the man.

"Clarence a pleasure. Should you need something do let me know." with that she'd turn away from the pair. If the female didn't want to take proper advice let her ruin that reputation of hers. She should know better anyways. Moving over to the bar counter she'd take a seat and begin to make talks with the tender. Some of them questioning on the new pianist they'd acquired and when. It appeared he hadn't been with them long so there wasn't much to be known yet. Once curiosity was spent for the man it would be business that Davina would turn to. The owner had not been in but there wasn't anything form last night that should place him in a tizzy when he should show up. Probably was still sleeping off his drunken state. Seeing the many mugs that still needed to be dried and polished Davina would hop off her stool and move behind the counter to grab a towel and do just that.

Soft laughter would escape to the jokes the tender threw her way in helping him. While it might appear he was trying to drive her away she knew he honestly was grateful for the help. Especially, before the afternoon crowd came in. Perhaps after she was done helping here she'd get dressed and head out for a walk among the town...then again if the saloon owner caught her wasting time in town. A slight frown marred her lips at the though and caused the tender to ask what was wrong. Shaking off his concern she'd plaster another one of those famous false smiles to him that most men could not tell the difference and mention something about him missing a spot to have him burst into laughter and the teasing to begin between them once more.

Saloon⇋Location
Should I chance taking a walk? ⇋Thoughts
Clarence, Itzel, and bartender: ⇋With

Bloodysoul Heartbreaker
DerangedLychan

Aged Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

----

The soft winds caught the blond strands of hair that now swept across the mans face, slowly walking into town his fatigues messy with dirt from the work he was doing during this slow period in the land of Winterkey. It was nice to leave the town and do just a little thing by yourself once and a while, Todd Barrett had decided to use his moments to go out into the wild, and now returned. He held himself proud his ring finger looped in a small piece of twine as he heaved what goods it held over his back. Today it was four small rabbits he had caught. This would be his eats for the night. Regardless he headed past the housing that stood proud on the southern part of town, coming to first Avenue he gave a short glance down the road as he crossed. More so just to check on the Office to make sure it wasn't busy while he had his little holiday.

As he pulled his attention away from the Sheriffs office to head towards the second housing district that he lived he, he was forced to give a short double take, looking back towards the sheriffs office. There seemed to be a small gathering of townsfolk around the office. With a heavy hearted sigh he turned his attention towards the Sheriffs office. It would appear something was happening in the world of Winterkey, and he had missed it. So far he couldn't hear yelling or screaming, nor any sobbing could be heard, but that didn't mean he shouldn't investigate. It was after all his duty to ensure that the Sheriff had the support he required to run a towns law enforcement, the last thing they wanted was him to be pulled in sixteen different directions for a solution to sixteen different problems. and if his insight was needed, well Todd Barrett should be there for it.

He didn't hasten his pace however, taking his strides towards the sheriffs office with long strides to close the distance was all he would do, and ensure that people in the local establishments didn't feel there was a problem. As he closed the distance he sighed, Giving a short nod, "Sheriff," He glanced at the other three a quick moment, Giving a short nod to each of them, "Mr. Whitewater, Mr. Madigan, and as always Miss Letz, everything alright today folks?" He smiled slightly as he adjusted the rabbits he carried. Everything seemed to be fine, at least from what he heard. His eyes fell towards Amelia's horse, though not intentionally. He wasn't a fan of horses, no way no how. Sure he had ridden one, but he rather his own to legs and heartbeat to the beasts that were those horses. He let his eyes drift back to the Sheriff from there, petting the string's rough edge with his thumb as he held them. If it was all issues were in bed, then he would have time to run back to his home still and skin these suckers for dinner tonight.

ooc ↝ n/a

.Oh how will I pick up the pieces++++++++++
        .Oh how will I live with these scars;+++++++++++++++
        .And now every-time I look to the sun++++++++++++++
        .Will i see all the bad or the good I've done++++++++++++++++++

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
The Farmer's Daughter

Where am I? Winterkey
              Who am I with? heart Annie, Lokni, Edward, Kieran, and Todd
                  What am I doing? Conversing
                      What am I thinking? Sure is a nice day
                          What is my puppeteer going to say? Not having the best day, sorry if it's affecting my posts.

✿ღ✿ Amelia watched as people seemed to flock around the sheriff's office. She would smile at each on in turn before addressing Edward, whom had spoke. "I will be sure to let you know as soon as we need something, Thanks." She said to him, turning slightly to look at the Sheriff. "Takes more then just training, Sheriff. Annie and I grew up together, we know each other. That's what everyone needs, to know their horse like a friend, a sibling." She said, chuckling ever so slightly as she figured they might think that she is joking anyway.
After that she turned towards the doctor, whom she had seen and figured should know her. She didn't want to be rude, however, so she just introduced herself again. "I'm Amelia Letz." She said, offering her hand towards him. She figured that with him not having grown up here he probably had some trouble remembering everyone.
Amelia's attention was brought away from him, however, as the deputy showed up. She knew it was the deputy by the fact that Annie whinnied lightly and her hoof pawed the ground softly. Amelia knew that Annie liked to mess with Todd, and Amelia didn't mind it at all. She did, however, make sure that Annie didn't give Todd a heart attack. "Morning Mr. Barrett." She said to him, a smile upon her face still.
✿ღ✿

User Image
Annie's Stats
Location: Winterkey Doing: Standing Company: Amelia, Lokni, Edward, Kieran, and Todd

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wicahpi Wankatuya!++++++++++
    Le miye lo!+++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++Ognas, mayagnaye ke lo!
    Ӄαɩαɧ

User Image

ɧϵɾϵ ɩ αɱ Village
                                                  ɩ sϮαɲɗ ωɩϮɧ Javi and Yutu
                                                      ɩ αɱ Making boots
                                                        ɩ Ϯɧɩɲӄ Ah, Javi, bringing more material!

Kaiah nodded her head slightly to Javi with a smile upon her face. "Migwetch, Javi, Migwetch." She said to him in gratitude, glad that she would have the material to make the dress. She knew that many of her suitors would probably try to get the material for her as well, but she didn't really ever want to test that or to push it. She didn't really want to give anybody hope of her taking their hand.

Kaiah watched Javi leave with Yutu. She didn't really know what else to say to him, so she just let him leave and went back to doing her work on the boots. Her eyes would continue to travel towards the kids playing from time to time, but it wasn't until she finished the boots that she moved from her spot. Once they were finished she moved to her hut and put them in it, storing them so that she wouldn't be able to lose them. She wanted to have them available for winter, but it would be a long while before that would come around again.

Kaiah moved from her hut to the stream that was just outside the small village. She dipped her bare feet into the stream and let the water soothe her. She had a lot of thinking to do, most of it about the future that she never really wanted to happen. She had to think about how to get out of this marriage thing, out of getting stuck with chief. It was most of the time that she wished that her and her brother could switch places. He would be much better off being chief in the future then she would.

Letunwan yo!
                                                                  Kola!

SϮϵρs Ӈɩɡɧ++++++++++++
                                                              User Image

ʟocɑтιoɴ+++++++
                                                              Village++++
                                                              םoιɴɢ+l++++++++
                                                              Grazing++++
                                                              coмρɑɴч+++++++
                                                              n/a++++

σσϲ Not having the best day. Sorry if it shows in my posts. Also, Migwetch means Thank You
User Image
You get as many chances as you want;
as many as you dare to make for yourself

Oº°‘¨== ➷ ==¨‘°ºOCooperxxJavixxKhanOº°‘¨== ➷ ==¨‘°ºO
Oº°‘¨➷¨‘°ºO Strongbow Oº°‘¨➷¨‘°ºO

User Image

Javi talked to Chitsa or all but five minutes. He just needed to drop off the deer to her. He never really had a real conversation with her. Once she had the deer, Javi walked away and went looking for his father. But something...Or should I someone catch his eyes. Javi looked around once before following the person inside the corn field. A little bit away, a guy was waiting for him. This guy had a buzz cut and tan skin. He was 6'4" and one of chief's main men. Javi smiled and walked closer to him. "Hi." He whispered. The guy smiled back and nodded. "Hey." He said back. "Nirav? What's up?" Javi asked him.

Javi has met Nirav on his fifteen birthday on his way in the wood with a guy making out. He had shot an arrow their way to warn them that others were in the woods too. The guy ran off scared and never talked to Nirav again. But Javi became close to Nirav and they became best friends. Nirav touched Javi's face and kissed him softly. "I can't. I need to find the chief. And if he finds us we are dead." Javi said as he sighed and stepped back. "Fine...I saw you father with him. They are in the chief'a hut." Nirav said. Javi kissed him once as a thanks and left.

He moved his way out of the corn field and moved to his father's hut. He just opened that they weren't in a meeting. He didn't feel like wanting for them to finish. He soon reached the hut and sighed. He clicked his teeth twice and walked in. Elki and the chief was siting talking to each other with their father. Javi let a shiver run down his shiver and looked down. He knew that his grandfather disliked him, like Javi had a choice to be the chief's love child to a white woman. "Father? Grandfather? Uncle?" Javi bowed as he greeted them.

User Image

OutOfCopper:
N/A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¦┅┅Mood: OkayWith: Nirav...The Chief, his uncle and his grandfather....YutuLocation: Indian Tribe┅┅¦
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

NPC

Dyami and Chitsa

Chitsa had looked up when Javi had come to her with the deer. She had thanked him and called over some of the other women so that they could start working on the deer. They would have to gut them first, drain the blood but collect it, before they could use the meet or the skin. Then of course they would need to start their work on everything.

Dyami had been talking with his family, the males anyway. They had been discussing the work of the tribe and the weather that was to come, at least until Javi, Dyami's son, had walked in. He turned lightly to look at the male as he came in and greeted them each. His eyes then trailed over to his own father, whom gave a bit of a grunt at the sight of him. Dyami pretended not to notice.

"Do you need something, Javi?"

He asked after a moment, waiting to hear a response. He wanted to get on with his little meeting, but knew that Javi wasn't going to be around much before he went back to be with his mom for a while.

User Image

((Nothing special for a posting layout, but they wont be used a whole lot.))
User Image
You get as many chances as you want;
as many as you dare to make for yourself

Oº°‘¨== ➷ ==¨‘°ºOCooperxxJavixxKhanOº°‘¨== ➷ ==¨‘°ºO
Oº°‘¨➷¨‘°ºO Strongbow Oº°‘¨➷¨‘°ºO

User Image

Looking at all the males in his family, Javi sighed and then frowned slightly. He heard his grandfather and bit his lip. He wouldn't had came if he would have knew that his grandfather was going to be here. He knew that both sets of grandparents hated him. He glanced back at his father as he heard him speak. "I wanted to ask you a few questions. But I see that you are business and they won't all that important. I wanted to know so something about mom." Javi said as he looked at him.

Javi has asked his mother about the their past and she wouldn't tell him. He thinks it was too hard for her to talk about. Or it was a secret that she didn't want to tell him. So, he was hoping that his father would know. Elki touched his brother's shoulder and looked at their father. "Spend time with your only son. We can finished this meeting later. I need to go find Nirav anyway." Javi's uncle said as he stood up.

User Image

OutOfCopper:
Okay

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¦┅┅Mood: UnsettledWith: The chief, his uncle and grandfatherLocation: Indian Tribe┅┅¦
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Omnipresent Partner

User Image

Nothing we believe can project us from tomorrow
                                                                                      +++Enjoy today from where we are

+++Lokni+Erskine+Gale

ʟocɑтιoɴ Winterkey Sheriff's Office

coмρɑɴч Whitewater, Madigan, Barrett, Amelia & Annie

Try to stop all this destruction, find a way, turn the tide

+++Reveal the bond that's made

+++Between the light and the shade

User Image

He gave the young woman a mournful look, though it soon became a smile. "I'm afraid I didn't get lucky enough to be raised on a ranch Ms. Letz." He had been born and raised in a town. Sometimes it still amazed him the path his life had taken. "I think he laughs at me..." Especially when the Sheriff tried to tell his errant horse to not bite anyone unless they threatened him. It obviously didn't work, though sometimes bribing David got him results.

Another had joined there merry band of chatters, and it seemed it was the crazy doctor. Another talking to the air as if there was someone there to answer it. "Good morning Doctor Madigan." He had, of course, seen the man a few times. Whether it was for himself or someone he had dragged there, it mattered little. The man was nuts. But he was good at his job and, to be honest, that was all Lokni cared about some days. Those days being the ones where he is bleeding.

His gaze went to the blacksmith who was being, characteristically if he had gotten the gossip right, quiet. Maybe it was time to get to know the man if he was relying on gossip to know someone. Lokni made a mental not to visit the man more often before he looked away and found yet another approaching. He nodded at the greeting and wondered why his deputy was here on his day off. Though at the end of his sentence the Sheriff looked around and grimaced. If you didn't count the lack of screaming it would look like something was up. "Deputy Barrett, I believe you are off today." That was why Barrett was his deputy instead of a few other people. He was good at his job, and amusing to mess with. "Everything is fine, Amelia came by and drew the crowd with her." Whether they came because of her or not was irrelevant, they came after so it was her fault.

+++++++++++++++

Friendship are broken and made+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now the curtain has fallen on those who tried+++++++++++++++++

ooc *cough* Anyone that doesn't like what I post can tell me~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff