Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm looking for a male roleplaying partner, who would be interested in doing a longer roleplay. I have a couple different ideas, which I will post in separate posts below. My starters are fairly simple, and short as well. I only use them to set the scene, and start every roleplay. My actually posts after that become much longer. I tend to type posts anywhere between 500-3,000 words. I put into a roleplay what my partner does, so if I'm getting short posts with little details it leaves me in a hard place to write up a response that is decent length.

I reply often, multiple times in a day. I'm online quite often, and if I don't respond immediately I'm usually writing up either a really long response, or I'm trying to think of how I want to respond. If I'm not interested in a roleplay, I will send a separate post, telling you I dislike it, and would like to no longer continue the roleplay.

Although I'm online often, I do understand real life has priority. If you are having an issue and need to get away for a while, or it's getting in the way of the roleplay please shoot me a PM. I fully understand, and won't get upset about it.

I don't roleplay in forums at all. I private message and that is it. I don't want messages asking me to join a group roleplay, or to send my aim so we can roleplay there. No. Gaia and only Gaia. Private messages only. If I get requests like that I'm only going to delete them. If you would like to know more about me, head over to my profile and read...

I do have limits, feel free to ask me in a message. They are petty simple and standard, but it's always nice to be asked.

If you are one of those people who feel the absolute need to dislike my post with the unloved button, you sir are an a*****e, who apparently cannot use words to describe that you hate it. Instead you need to be a little s**t, and take the cowardly way out. I'd rather actual criticism. Offer me tips to help improve my writing! Don't ignore it or dislike it because of that. But there is no need to rip it apart just to be cruel either. But that ******** unloved button needs to go.

I prefer to keep my roleplays based in a medieval era, and fairly realistic, just not based on Earth. I like creating a make-believe land, but realism is important to me. I will do magic roleplays but before you write me out a response about something involving magic, talk to me in another post, where we can discuss and agree on limits, what is and isn't possible, creatures, and any other details necessary.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

General/Assassin

Esther slowly approached the enemy camps, moving stealthily in the darkness. The kingdom she resided in was in a war, one that they were desperately losing. Normally she would not care, but their King had summoned her in secret, and offered her a sum she couldn't refuse. Offered her this money only to kill the enemy's general.

She had on a deep black cloak over her armored clothing. Everything she wore was a deep black, including her armor. It his her body well, disguising she was a woman. A mask covered the lower part of her face, so only her eyes showed, and the hood to her cloak nearly covered them. They were quite an eerie color, a glowing teal. Most saw it as a mark of a curse, or called her a witch for her eyes. In all reality her eyes had been that strange color since birth. Esther saw it as a mark of her destiny, and a blessing. None could tell that she was a woman without disrobing her, or looking quite closely at her chest, to see the slight swell of her taped down breasts. She wrapped them beneath her armor, pressing them down. They only got in the way.

She had scoffed and feigned no interest at first, only driving the offer so high she could not refuse. So she found herself crawling through the darkness, putting all of her training to use. She had been watching the general's routine for many days now, and it seemed t follow a basic pattern. Unless their was a battle he went to his tent alone, and soon to bed.

She crept through the ranks, none of the guards noticing her. Except for posted sentry, their shifts at watch, nobody was awake, and those at their post were barely so. Esther grinned and slowly made her way to the general's tent, and slid in, nobody noticing her. She slowly made her way tot he sleeping pallet, drawing a dagger from her hip.

Her heart was pounding, and Esther's cheeks were flushed. She always enjoyed a kill, more so than most assassin's. They did it for the money, she did it for the love of bloodshed.

At the side of the pallet, her eyes traveled over the still form. Noting there was no movement, not even the slight movement from breathing, Esther ripped the blanket off, only to find a sack stuffed with hay. Cursing silently she turned and was struck over the head, and slid into unconsciousness.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Master/Assassin

Tanya, strode into her Master's mansion, shaking the rain from her silvery-blonde hair. She looked past the many servants, ignoring them. Her eyes scanned the open hallway, and the stairs, her gaze as cold as ice. Those stone eyes, her teal eyes that almost glowed, searched the halls intently. Suddenly she shook her head again, making water splash everywhere.

The maids scurried past her, their heads bowed, and their gaze averted from this young woman. She was the Master's pet. The cherished one. Held above all others, and used to strike fear and obedience into the heart and mind of every other servant. She was the Master's personal assassin.

She had come to the house, sold as a child to the Master, a heartless man. He had no need of her and nearly killed both her and the man trying to be rid of her. But when he had looked into her eyes, and heard of the massacre she had created of her own kin, he bought her. Hired the finest trainers, and taught her himself.

Tanya had grown much the past ten years. Now eighteen, she was the youngest assassin, and one of the most deadly and feared in the region. An adorable child, now a beautiful woman, still not yet at the prime of her beauty. And as beautiful as Tanya was, She was as cold, deadly, and filled with an unending lust for death and blood.

Tanya strode up the stairs. Passing by room after room, she finally entered the Master's private study, and her gaze fell upon her Master at his desk. He was staring off, not paying attention.

To inform him of her arrival Tanya dropped her weapons, her cherished sword, and a belt holding about seven different daggers from her waist. As it crashed on the plush rugs, she strode to her Master, and sat at his feet. Tanya leaned against him, and laid her cheek against his knee.

Her hair, such a beautiful and remarkable color, glimmered in the light of the torches and candles. Tanya slowly closed her eyes, letting the muscles in her body relax. She was home, and warm.

"The task you sent me to do is complete Master. The Duchess and her suitor are both dead."

Tanya's voice was soft, and her plump lips formed into a small smirk as she remembered her finale glimpse in her victim's room. Blood was everywhere, every part of both the bodies destroyed until nearly unrecognizable. Except for the faces. Those she skinned and placed over the pillows on the bed.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Prince/Princess

Anna rode in the carriage, wincing with every bump that jolted her around. She heard the driver call to her that they were almost there, and her heart sank. The young Princess had hoped that they would be ambushed by thieves or murderers. But they had not had the slightest problem through the entire month long journey.

She looked out the window to see the new land, what would be her new home. This kingdom looked dreary, and unquiet. Her heart sank even more, and a depression filled her.

Her parents had betrothed her to a Prince in a kingdom far away. A Prince who was said to be most cruel, and even whispers of him practicing sorcery spread. A prince who cared not for his people but for his own selfish pleasures.

As the time went on as Anna prepared to leave, the rumors grew to be more vicious. She had dreaded the day she had to leave, but it was her duty.

Anna's heart raced as the carriage slowed to a stop before a massive castle. The carriage door opened, and her driver helped her out. She smoothed down her skirts, a deep black, with silver embroidery. She ran a hand through her black hair, and looked up at the sky. It was a dreary color, and looked as if it were to rain.

Anna's eyes dulled, their bright blue darkening in displeasure. She wanted to go home. Her fair skin was the color of cream, but her cheeks seemed to flare up pink. It seemed to be in embarrassment, but in reality it was her anger. She turned to the driver, as her got back on the carriage and picked up the reins. "Please don't leave me!"

She looked at him pleadingly, but all he did was bow his head and drive off. Anna looked at him leave her, and then turned her head to look at her new home. Her heart broke, and she walked up the gravel path, to the doors, which swung open. Before her stood a handsome man, in elegant finery. Anna looked up at him, who was nearly a foot taller than herself in shock. Was this her husband to be?

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Master/Slave

Lani sat in the back of the car, her small, delicate hands plucking at the skirt of the fine dress she wore. She was nervous, and rightfully so. She had been raised as a slave, learning to please the man that would buy her when she reached the proper age. All the years of uneneding lessons. Dancing, cooking, sewing, cleaning, chess, all of the hours reading and learning. And the art of pleasuring. And finally the day had come where she was of age, and bought. The trainers barely gave the young slave, now eighteen, any information about her Master. Nothing except that she must please him beyond his expectations.

Lani was dressed in a beautiful silk gown, pure white like freshly fallen snow. It was short enough to be alluring, but without being skimpy. It clung to her ample curves, loosely. It was an elegant dress, and accented her body beautifully. Her light brown hair was braided intricately, and the braid hung down to her waist. Her large stormy gray eyes had been accented with some very light eyeliner, and a small application of mascara to make her long dark lashes look a little more full, making her eyes stand out. Her plump lips only had a small bit of gloss, their natural dark red needing no accenting. Her skin was fair, and light, almost unnoticeable freckles, splattered across her cheeks and nose.

Lani's heart nearly stopped when the car stopped. Her door opened and the bright sunlight made her wince. She stepped out of the black car, stepping carefully in the satin slippers, as to not dirty them. She looked up, and saw a massive skyscraper before her. She looked around in complete confusion. This was to be her new home?

Her trainer laughed and explained that her Master was a business tycoon, one of the most powerful in the world, and made his home in the tower as to be able to work at any time he needed. She nodded, understanding now. Her nervousness grew, realizing she had to be perfect for him to be able to stay.

Lani was led inside the tower, and into an elevator. She got inside, and her trainer hit the 54th floor button out of the 75. He stepped out and smiled reassuringly at her. "You will do fine Lani. He will love his new pet." She smiled back weakly at him, and the doors shut. The elevator started to rise, and her heart beat faster. Finally the doors opened, and the long empty hallway was brightly lit. She stepped out of the elevator, and looked around. The hallway was long and spacious. There was a door at the other end of it. Lani walked to it, and finally knocked on the door before it swung open.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff