Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there!

Like it states above, I am looking for a couple of 1 x 1 RPs. Down below you will find some pairings but that doesn’t mean I am not open to others. Also, I have some plots for doubling if anyone is interested.

✔ = Plot
Strike = no longer willing to do
Bold = Role I prefer to play
Pairings:
Demon x Angel
Human x Guardian✔
Human x Angel
Human x Vampire ✔
Human x Werewolf
Vampire x Werewolf ✔
Vampire x Vampire
Student x Student✔
Hunter x Werewolf✔
Mercenary x Target✔
Spy x Ex-Lover
Scientists Son/Daughter x Experiment✔
Arranged Marriage
Old Friends
Wolf pack (4-6 character RP)

Note: As it says up above, if you have another pairing in mind don’t be afraid to run it by me, which includes fandoms. If I know the show/game/book/etc. I may be interested in doing it.

As far as plots go I have a few in mind, but if you have any feel free to bring them up! Or… if neither of us have an idea (or don’t like each others), we can just come up with one together!

You can either PM me or post here. If you choose to post here, please quote me so I know to look.

Thanks for looking! =)
Rules:

-Be at least 18

-Be able to write at least one paragraph (3-5 sentences) per post

-No one liners or text talk

-Talk in third person and past tense

-As far as grammar goes, I’m no grammar nazi, so if you are bad at it no worries =)

-No cybering. I don’t mind a little romance, but if the clothes come off, it’s time to time skip.

-Be patient. Due to school, work, etc. it sometimes takes me a week (or even two) to reply at times.

Demonic Kitten

would you be open to joining a group rp?
Starlit Wolfe

Sure, send me the link and I'll take a look at it.

Demonic Kitten

ll xiRaWrYoUx ll
Starlit Wolfe

i have two acctualy lol

Mark of evil

Cursed Fates
Starlit Wolfe
ll xiRaWrYoUx ll
Starlit Wolfe

i have two acctualy lol

Mark of evil

Cursed Fates

Cursed Fates is not my cup of tea, but Mark of evil has peeked my interest.
ll xiRaWrYoUx ll
Hello there!

Like it says up above I am looking for a one x one rp. Ok, now that that fact is taking care of, let’s get down to business!

I can write from one paragraph to about four or five, depending on what I am given. My grammar is pretty good, but I do make my fair share of mistakes… doesn’t everyone? I can play either male or female, it doesn’t matter to me. If you like doubling, that’s fine too. I prefer Pms over Forums. I try to reply at least once a week (due to school, work, etc), if not more. Lastly, PLEASE do not fall off the face of the earth after only three replies or so (I will try to do the same), but if you do… I will find some way to survive. But in all seriousness, if you don’t like how the rp is going, just let me know, I won’t be mad. We can either part ways or try something else.

What do I expect from you, you ask? At least one paragraph (3-5 sentences). I know we all get writer’s block, but one liners drive me up a wall! I’m no grammar nazi, so if you are bad at it, no worries! =) No text talk please… that also drives me crazy -.-“ and I promise you, you do not want to see me crazy.

As far as plots go I have a few in mind, but if you have any feel free to bring them up! Or… if neither of us have an idea (or don’t like each others), we can just come up with one together! Some pairings will be listed below, but not all.

Pairings:
Demon x Angel
Human x Demon
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Kidnapper x Kidnappee
Experiment x Scientist
Prince x Princess
Soldier x Rebel
Bad Boy x Good Girl (vice versa)

Etc… (I’ll put more up late… or maybe not… yea, probably not).

If you have a different pairing in mind that is not present on this list, that’s fine too! ^^

I’m not all that crazy about fandoms, but if you have a good one in mind… I just may compromise.
I do not do Yaoi/Yuri...unless you can convince me otherwise.

Hi, I have my own rp search...maybe you like it? If so we could play with that.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/1x1-search/t.95919375/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces