Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

As soon as Nate started waking up the little fox that had not left his side started to yip and bark as it ran around and jumped into the males lap before starting to lick his face. Aurora was already at the basket fixing up something for his to eat and drink She heard the fox go crazy behind her as she poured some water into a clay cup. " He was worried about you. Never left your side for a moment." She turned around with some, bread, cheese and some smoke fish. " Your in my den in the tundra of the hunting grounds. How are feeling?" She asked turning around to bring him the food. " And your welcome." She said with a smile with smile as she knelt down to hand him his things.

Quote:

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image
XXXҜhelek ӍotohtarXXX
Girls call you sexylist
And you don't care what they saylist
See, every time you turn aroundlist
They screaming your name.list
тнε Ҟing σғ тнε
      Șeven Deadly Sins

ιs going ℛ o c k your world
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now that made Kel chuckle " What exactly did i do to your friend?" He asked with a toothy grin as he uncrossed his arms and stepped inside the cave. "And what do you think you can do to me if I don't?" he challenged taking another step forward, ready for the guy to come charging at him. This kid didn't look like he could do much of anything, but then again neither did a mouse beast man and Kel has seen one take down a rhino man.

listlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistCareful what you wish for cause you just might
listlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlist Get it
listNow I've got a confession
listWhen I was young I wanted attention
listAnd I promised myself that I'd do anything
listAnything at all for them to notice me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jin Kiryu

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sunna Zaragosa
Komodo Dragon

Sunna noticed his eyes turn cold after she asked him the question. It kind of scared her. Her eyes stared right at him. "Definitely not by force." She stated, looking at him. Something about him was so animalistic. She's have to be careful around this human. Her eyes glanced back at him before she scooted closer to the fire, taking a deep breath. She glanced over at the water, and the back at the fire when he poked it. A soft sigh escaped the lizard woman's lips and a quick hand ran through her hair.

((Sorry i didn't reply! I thought that i did. sweatdrop ))
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

The
face is the mirror of the mind,
and eyes without speaking confess
the secrets of the heart.

User Image

Onirama

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Nicholas "N"icky" Nuevos
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
I'm King Kong. Drop the gate, I hear the chariots coming today, I am King Kong

Nicky could feel a cold sweat begin to develop when Quinn's expression turned dark, feeling a little nervous now.

He held out his arm to let the other examine and try to treat it, unsure of how painful it would be, but would try his best to endure-"OH s**t ******** TITTY!!" He howled when the first shard was reset, giving a painful whimper and a small tear in his eye, but gave his friend a thumbs up and a weak smile in return "N-no problepeno.."

He wouldn't cry after that, though the pained expression in his face was obvious, as well as his grunts and groans. By the time it had been over, Nicky laid in the hut panting and sweating just a bit from the pain with closed eyes. "Thanks Quinn.." He mumbled groggily afterwards, listening as he explained that he'd rather have Nicky stay with him to make sure he was safe. Well now, he had no motivation to move at all, so he agreed with a small nod and a tired goofball smile "K, mom."

Now whose the best? King Kong beats his chest. King Kong! I am King Kong!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taro remained on the defensive, his stern glance never once loosened as he continued to glare at Khel. For all of his sleaziness, he sensed no hostile intent. But still, he remained on guard “...What do you want?” Yes, it was better to be blunt and straight to the point than delay this meeting any further.

Ruthless Genius

User Image
Wyatt Sincliar

The Orca

Wyatt laughed to the ox. "Frail maybe, but weak I'm not" He said as he lowered his mask and slowly lowered the hood on his made jacket. "You see...I made sure there were no spear marks in that pelt I just gave Rosa" He said with a grin. "I killed that jaguar with nothing but my own two hands" He said as he cracked his knuckles, this beast man was annoying him already and they had just met. "Theres nothing like watching the surprise on a predators face when the one they think they are hunting becomes the hunter...and watching the animals eyes as it took its last breath was exciting" He said as he had gained a killer instinct after three days of being alone, he wanted to kill this beast man but alas it was against the rules. He then focused and noticed something. "So uh beastchild....where did you get those wounds from?" He asked him with a large smirk on his face.

jaded_reyna69
Onirama

Marked by:

• Rosalinda
  • Auryon

Desirable Rogue

ANNOUNCEMENT!

My Dear Rpers!

I am shutting down On the Hunt Rp, sadly it is slowly dieing and i am unable to get a good enough raitio of males and females. BUT! Do not worry! I have made a private Rp of On the hun for all those who still with to Rp! It will pick up were we left off here!

ON THE HUNT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces