Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
•·.·´¯`·.·•≦Ѭ≧☼☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

Aⓝ𝖌έ𝔏 ☀

User Image

After holding the nose rub for awhile, she placed a little kiss onto Xavier's nose and let her arms drop from his back, taking a few steps forward and looked around. "Is no safe to be out in open, come." She commanded, tugging on his arm a little bit before she continued to walk forward, making sure to keep her distance. Her heart was beating a little fast still, and after being so close to him, it was hard to not attack and mark him. Turning her head to look back at Xavier, she couldn't help but smile. He was so cute, and scared looking, like a baby birdy.
There was no way she could mark him, it would have been cruel if she did. With that thought in mind she would lead him down along the beach to look for some shelter of some sort

ReaperBones

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Quinn Keondre
Spirit Of The Wise Owl

He listened calmly as she spoke to him his expression growing all the more enraged as she went on until finally he could take no more. He walked over to her and leaned down to meet her eye to eye letting her see the rage behind him. "You would deny yourself your own happiness to appease her...she doesn't even remember me" he spoke keeping his tone as calm as he possibly could letting his expression vent his anger. "If that's what you decided then there's nothing more to say. It would be to painful to travel with me and despite how much I enjoy being close to you, the way we are... It's only going to make every kiss we share, every embrace I give, all the love I have, that much more painful when it's over" He stood to his full height and turned to walk away from her. "I can't have you this close knowing what I do. Knowing that you won't even give me the chance. Even if you want too. It looks like the best thing I can do for you is stay away" he stopped at the entrance of the hut not willing to look back at her though he wasn't crying he was hurt deeply by this. She was so caring for her friend that she would squash her own hearts desires for her. Would she be happy without him? he wondered for a moment. He couldn't stay here if this was how she felt. But he couldn't retreat away just yet... he still had to tend to his friends arm "I want to thank you for all that you've done for me these past three days...I learned a lot and even had fun along the way...but...I can't travel with you anymore" he said finally before disappearing into the hut to mend his friends broken limb.
jaded_reyna69
Stece

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Cross

Spirit of the Mongoose

"Don't take my silence as stupidity..."

Xavier almost turned crimson when she kissed him on the nose. Sure it was only his nose but it was still one of the few kisses he had ever received. He released her as she stepped back. He nodded when she spoke about needing to find shelter. He grabbed his jacket off the ground and rose just in time for her to grab his arm. He spoke quickly and with a bit of a confused squeak. "H-huh?"
She was no dragging him down the beach. The shy guy with the hyper girl. This seemed like a bad anime.

Company: Angel
Mood: Embarrassed and entertained

"...I'm just choosing my words carefully."

jaded_reyna69

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Nicholas "N"icky" Nuevos
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
I'm King Kong. Drop the gate, I hear the chariots coming today, I am King Kong

Nicky had actually taken the time to gather all his things and pack them as he waited for Safaya and Quinn to work out what it was they had to work out. He still felt guilty for driving a wedge between the two, despite the fact he never realized it when it happened, and decided it would have been best for him to move out on his own.

That's when he saw Quinn enter the hut, greeting him with that familiar, goofy smile of his as he came in "Oh hey! So the fish is still good, you guys can have my share, kind of don't like fish anyways. Plus I think I'm gonna head on out and leave you guys alone, the Tundra's too cold for me anyways, y'know?" He explained briefly, not realizing just how hurt Quinn was at the moment

Now whose the best? King Kong beats his chest. King Kong! I am King Kong!

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100

Aⓝ𝖌έ𝔏 ☀

User Image
It didn't take very long for Angel to find them a spot near a cluster of trees, using their leaves and shade to create a nest big enough for the both of them on the floor using banana leaves and other things.

Walking over to Xavier, she wrapped her arms around his back and legs, sweeping him off his feet and placed him gently onto the nest for him to rest in, placing another little kiss to his cheek "You are in Angel's nest, is my territory, you safe now!" She cooed, then left him alone for awhile, running until she was out of sight, then came back almost half an hour later with an arm full of dead rabbits, fruits and vegetables for him to eat, dumping the little feast into the nest
"Eat!"

ReaperBones

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖐 Princess

User Image

Safaya looked back up to him in surprise when he told her that Miki didn't even remember who he was. How could she not remember him!? This whole time she kept her mark from Quinn and Miki didn't even know who he was! Everything was falling apart so fast she couldn't stop it, then came the worst thing she could ever hear. he was leaving. " What?" She jumped to her feel while he walked away. " Wait!" She called out and took a step forward her hand reaching out to him. What was the point of keeping her mark from him if miki didn't even know who he was? But his words forced her to stop and he disappeared into the hut. her hand clasped the air and she put it back down to her side. " Im... im sorry." She stared at the opening of the hut, her claws clenched into her hands blood dripping from her palms and onto the snow, she clenched her teeth so hard she felt like she was going to breath her fangs. What was she supposed to do from here? This was not supposed to happen, This wa snot how it was supposed to go. No one made her ready for this, this... not this.... no the pain, not the hurt, not the confusion or helplessness. No one told her it would be this hard. She guessed this was the reason why.

" Good bye Quinn." She turned and headed away. He had made it clear she was no longer welcome there and unlike him she was a wolf, she would be able to survive the tundra with out the supplies unlike him.

jaded_reyna69
prime666
Quote:

Desirable Rogue

❇ ♅ ✵ ☬ A fallen clan...
But not forgotten...●●●

User Image

❇ ♅ ✵ ☬ Persephone Silverscale
Naga Guard.●●●

User Image

As Joe drifted off to sleep, Persephone started to get to work, slithering around the oasis she began to build a shelter around Joe, gather food and water for him for when he woke up. The female checking on him every now and again to make sure he was still breathing as she worked.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ We will rise from the Ashes...
Just wait and see.●●●

But first, we must do the impossable ....... Find Love In a vast world..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Neo_Iori
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Returning to the cave, Taro started to relax somewhat. He sat down on the cold rock, which somehow managed to be flat yet jagged at the same time. Taro rubbed his hands together, as his catch was cooking on the open flame. 

From where Taro was sitting, he could see the remains of the once beautiful jungle, now nothing but a mass of grey and black, it was a depressing sight to be sure. Taro lets out a deep sigh “I sure hope everyone else is doing alright...”

Distinct Genius

User Image

Issac Illdis

The Tiger

When she told him that if he used the word pity she would hit him he just smiled back with an equally dangerous look in his eye. He then took the bladder and put it away. "Fine then how about this I will not use that word unless I can see it in you. If you have the slightest of self-doubt and look like you are going to give up then I will not only use it but I will act on it." Issac said as his smile faded into a serious look. "Besides I can always bite you...." Issac said as he moved up beside her and gave her a sly look. ".....in more ways than one." Issac said knowing that his words gave off a double meaning.

((OOC: Bleh that was a terrible post on my part.))

Dark_Mokuna

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Quinn Keondre
Spirit Of The Wise Owl

His face would be somber as he entered the hut and looking up to regard the friend he had broken the arm of. He wasn't really paying attention to a word the man was saying to be honest. Some nonsense about leaving. In response he just fixed him with a serious glare "You expect me to let you walk out of here in your condition? What sort of friend does that? You're not going anywhere Nicky" the final part of the sentence would be slightly dark as he took hold of the mans broken arm finding one of the fractures he had caused and using both hands promptly set it. The pain that would shoot through the mans arm by the action would cause him to fall and drop his supplies, and that was only one of two and it wasn't set properly.

"Nicky...I'm sorry about this but I need to reset the bones I broke then brace them for you to heal properly. It's going to hurt" He explained to the man probably a little more calm than he should have been. He quickly set to work deciding that if it was to be done he would try to make it as quick and painless as possible. He would set to work "Okay brace yourself...I promise this will be over soon" he explained lightly grabbing hold of the mans arm and resetting one bone in it's proper place then quickly moving and resetting the other. When he was done he would run his hand over the mans arm to make sure he had done it right. He would take from his supplies layed out within the hut a stick and break it into four pieces and would place two on either sid and one on top and one below. He would undo his tie and using some leftover vines begin tying the sticks tightly around the mans arm making a makeshift cast for him. He then undid his jacket beneath all of his fur garments and tied it around the mans neck gently placing his arm to rest in the new sling. "Stay right there and don't move that arm...I mean it!" he said sternly placing each hand upon the mans shoulders and sitting him down in the hut. He walked outside grabbing as much snow as he could from the ground as he could before returning inside and starting to gently pack the inside of the sling with it. "I don't have any anesthetic but the cold of the snow should help with pain and swelling so just bear with it okay?" these words would be spoken with actual compassion and worry as he offered a weak smile to Nicky obviously trying his best to mend the man. "That should be good enough...don't move the arm to much. I would prefer if you stayed with me because going out there in your condition is simply insane. That way I can make sure your safe" he said finally sitting letting his exhaustion catch up with him a bit as he regarded the man whom he had been recently fighting with.
jaded_reyna69

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ding-dong, Hurry, open the door,
I have come for you, Trying to hide from me is futile

Auryon hid her relief as Isaac finally took the bladder without any farther fights about it. As glad as she was to have water close by, it was best they weren't too close. Though her confession of her difficulty was feeling like exposing herself and showing as though she was a weak being, it went uncommented from The boy's side, a thing she was happy for but it had still left her with dwelling sense of needing to prove it to be wrong.

The octopus female raised an eyebrow at his preposition with curiosity, intrigued by his own dangerous tone and what it was applying. She ended up raising the both of them as he returned a similar stare back at her. As he closed in on her, she needed to raise her head some to keep her eyes with him. She kept silence for a moment, but afterwards Auryon crossed her hands over her chest and gave him half a snicker, "Agreed, but don't count on it that I won't be biting back~", she mused before turning to walk once more.

~Ding-dong, I am coming in now, Hurry up and run, Let us play chase and have fun together~

Ooc:
it's ok, I understand lol
TrueElfman

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image
XXXҜhelek ӍotohtarXXX
Girls call you sexylist
And you don't care what they saylist
See, every time you turn aroundlist
They screaming your name.list
тнε Ҟing σғ тнε
      Șeven Deadly Sins

ιs going ℛ o c k your world
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" Well if you are that worried." Came a voice from at the mouth of the cave Taro was sitting in as a male with dark hair crossed his arms and leaned against the rock wall of the cave. " Then what are you doing here?"

listlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistCareful what you wish for cause you just might
listlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlist Get it
listNow I've got a confession
listWhen I was young I wanted attention
listAnd I promised myself that I'd do anything
listAnything at all for them to notice me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jin Kiryu
Stece

Seeing Khel at the mouth of the cave, Taro’s immediate reaction was to brandish his weapon at him. “You got a lot of nerve showing up here, I’m still quite pissed at what you did to my friend!” Taro gets into a defensive stance. “I suggest you get out of here, before I make you leave!”

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{{Nathen Wright}}

~~Spirit of the Arctic Fox~~

Nate's eyes suddenly shoot open, he breathed heavily as his emerald colored eyes looked around him for a moment. He felt hot and yet cold at the same time, the vivid dreams still flashed in his mind as his eyes settled on the female nearby who he could only guess had rescued him from dying in the snow. He couldn't manage a smile to show that he was ok now "Thank you" he said softly, his throat was dry from sweating too much so it was a little hard to speak. "Where am I?" he asked softly as he started to force himself to sit up. He didn't want to be helped, he was hurt and sick but he would not admit it to anyone, Nate had a strange sort of pride and couldn't let himself ask for help like normal people could. He wanted to get up, he wanted to stand and be useful, ever since coming here nothing had gone right so all he could do was take care of himself.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
~~Oren~~

Strength is only the beginning to power

This tiny creature was seriously annoying Oren to call him a water buffalo and act like he wasn't even there was more than just disrespect. Oren's fists clenched tight as his deep green eyes looked him over, he couldn't believe that Rosa had mark this fragile thing. He took one step forward, only using his large body, and pushed the creature known as Wyatt out of his way and stood between him and Rosa. "I'd make a better mate than you would, just from looking at you I can tell that your frail and weak. How can you hope to take care of Rosa if you can't defend her" he said in a low deep voice. He wouldn't let this thing get any closer to her than he already had, he would crush it before it had the chance "Why don't you run along before something bad happens to you" he added while making a shooing motion with his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff