Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nero narrowed his blood red eyes slowly as they glowed. "We may be related... and have the same bloodlines... but know this Kagami... I will do all I can to end this war and era myself!!! With my friends and allies, we can create a new future...and that's that!!!" Nero said.

Nero was somehow right, but he knew Kagami's time period was coming shortly. And soon ever since he predicted Kagami's defeat. And the UGEF's rising afterwards. He may have been on the same side faction, but somehow Nero made sure that he'd rise one day and put an end to it.

"Kagami...you say this era is new... but somehow we will change it!" Nero said.
Celsius Tenjou

User Image

User Image

Celsius watched in silence after seeing the Granzon and Kagami there.

She somehow hated Kagami since he was the one who did this. Looking at the others she nodded her head agreeing with Nero. "That's right!" She said.
Shadow M Zaker (Rain Elite Pilot/Mechanic)

User Image

User Image

Shadow heard everything and growled. Somehow, Kagami predicted his time coming shortly by Nero and somehow he wants to do all he can to someday defeat President Kagami along the others. Nero and Kagami may have the same blood line and red eye color, but it still made Shadow remember that the they were brothers. Long lost brothers experimented on. After finding Nero long ago he realized that Nero made him realized that what they were fighting for, would lead to tragic disasters... and lead them to an endless mascarade.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Kagami nodded his head slightly. "Very well..." He replied.

"Nero I challenge you to a duel next time.... and I will not be easy on you..." Kagami said as he smirked. Somehow Kagami and Nero were considered rivals and now enemies. It was obvious Kagami wanted to test out Nero and use whatever he had on him to prove he was the best pilot out there better then him and everyone else...

The Granzon then disappeared out of their sight with Kagami laughing in the background. "We will meet again Nero..."
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nero narrowed his blood red eyes as they glowed and he slammed his fist against his controls hard making them bleed slightly and electric current rise from it. "Count on it... Kagami....you're time will come shortly.... you'll pay for this..." Nero said as he gritted his teeth and sighed deeply looking down slowly at the control panel. Nero wasn't gonna let some rival beat him and prove to him that he was worthy and a better pilot for generations to come.... he was gonna prove that hope can succeed...
A FEW HOURS LATER... Nero and the others remained in Delina City after the city cheered for them in defeating some of the enemy forces and making them retreat.. HOWEVER.... this is only the new beginning...and start of an era of war... The people of Delina City went to aide the remaining UGEF and RAIN Pilots, and now it is time to begin... fractured destinies interwined... and fate sees them as their allies...
User Image

NOW LOADING...
User Image

NOW LOADING..... GONNA SKIP TO PAGE 7 SO DO NOT POST YET....
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff