Welcome to Gaia! ::

UGEF General Genoza Daizengar (The Sword that Cleaves Evil)

User Image

User Image

Stationed at the UGEF/RAIN Base was General Genoza Daizengar. He was in the training room training himself using his giant sword. "I AM THE SWORD THAT CLEAVES EVIL!!! ALL WILL PERISH BY MY SWORD!!!" He yelled as he went up and slashed across a robot and clashed against another in the training simulator room. Somehow today was day 3 of his training and he didn't give up.The General was quite a busy man of course. And he wanted to be strong and fight against evil. He was only 30 years old and somehow the man knew he was going to prepapre for things to come and prepare his soldiers and pilots altogether.

General Daizengar looked at the time on the wall and saw it was noon. After overnight training, he was strong and tough to fight against their enemy. Even those two enemy factions he heard mostly about: TRINITY, and the Dark Crusaders. General Daizengar looked slowly at his sword and sheathed it on his back strapping it on and walked out of the training room of the base they were stationed on and walked down the hallways. Somehow today was gonna be a new day, a day of war and a day of finding some answers...
Celsius Tenjou

User Image

User Image

At the hangar working on several mecha maintenence, was Celsius Tenjou. She sighed to herself as she worked on the mecha there. "Alright! We put this wire here and there and...-" BOOM!!! An explosion sounded in the hangar. Coughing off the smoke, she realized she did it wrong. "This always happens to me! It was supposed to be the green wire not the red!" Celsius said coughing and sighing. She was often busying herself and yet she was certain that she got it almost right on completing one of the oldest models.
User Image

User Image

User Image

General Gasher was wheel chairing around his wife, Alexandria down the hallway to see how the others were doing. "I see that President Kagami himself wants to see us how we are doing..." He said as he placed the wheel chair to a stop near a window in the upper floor of the base and opened the windows. "My dearest Alexandria...I hope we can provide information on our newest projects... don't you think so my dear?" He asked her as he looked out the window and saw the blue skies glistening and white doves flying by.
Alexandria Gasher Le Tenjou

User Image

Alexandria opened her eyes slowly and saw the nice skies and window. She smiled softly. "Yes dear... I see how we can do all we can to gain that information we need..." She said as she looked up at him. Somehow she had been in the wheelchair for as long as she can remember after she gave birth to her daughter: Celsius Tenjou. She was happy at least.

"Gasher dear...we need to think for the future..." She said as she looked down slowly. She wanted to know more about the world and the newest ship, the Hagane.
User Image

User Image

User Image

General Gasher nodded his head slowly and leaned down and kissed his wife on the forehead gently. "Yes... anything my dearest." He said. "I heard rumors of a certain leader of RAIN, he is gone missing for now...I wonder where he is now? Hope he is not up to anything he might do..." General Gasher said closing his eyes thinking. Somehow he knew the Leader of RAIN was up to something these days. And somehow he wondered what made the RAIN Leader so serious?
User Image

User Image

User Image

Somewhere on Earth in a deserted area base where a tall dark haired man dressed in black pilot uniform, and wearing a gas mask was standing on a cliff of the abandoned base, where several flowers were blooming there on the cliff area and a grave site was there.

Jennifer Teara Cross Age: 23 Date of Birth/Death: Unknown-251X. An angel, and woman who gave her life after a betrayal... You will be remembered....

They were beautiful sight to see to him. And yet he find it peaceful. "It's been too long...Now I finally see it now...don't you think so... Jennifer?" Nero said talking to himself or to a gravesite of his beloved fiance who died after a betrayal. He buried her remains there and decorated it with flowers by planting seeds there. Now that he was 28 years old... he remained calm for now.

After those final events that happened years ago... after his fiance betrayed him. It devestated him. Now he rather go and see her daily. But she was gone... and never coming back unless there was someone out there for him that reminded him of who he once was...

Nero looked up at the Rapie Cage seeing it look down upon him it's eyes glowing as the wind blew some flower petals everywhere... Today was a new era and new day... a day of a new future... Today he was gonna move into the city of Delina, city of night. And he hoped he can find a place where he can focus on his missions...
(OOC: FINALLY DONE WITH SOME RP CHARACTERS I MADE FOR SOME PEOPLE, SPOTS FOR THOSE CHARACTERS ARE OPENED> BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER LEMME KNOW!!! CHOOSE YOUR MECHA/GUNDAM AVAILABLE ON THE LIST. IF THEY ARE TAKEN< THEN CHOOSE ANOTHER OR MAKE YOUR OWN MECHA/GUNDAM FOR YOURSELF.... - Axel Almar)
READ PAGE 1 AND 2 FOR MORE INFO AND DETAILS!!! IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO MAKE YOUR RP CHARACTER COME TO LIFE OR CREATE ONE, DESCRIBE HIM/HER TO ME!!!
Celsius Tenjou

User Image

User Image

After she was done, she went and appeared to the mess hall and picked a tray of food which was a slice of pizza and macaroni and cheese in a small bowl. "MMM! Looks sooo yummy!" She said smiling. She sat down at a table she usually sat at and placed her plate down to herself. "Time to dig in!" She said happily as she got her pizza and took a big bite from it. She opened her coke and dranked some and continued to eat. She wondered what today had in store for her and the others. Yet again... she wondered how everyone was doing?
Axel Almar
(OOC: FINALLY DONE WITH SOME RP CHARACTERS I MADE FOR SOME PEOPLE, SPOTS FOR THOSE CHARACTERS ARE OPENED> BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER LEMME KNOW!!! CHOOSE YOUR MECHA/GUNDAM AVAILABLE ON THE LIST. IF THEY ARE TAKEN< THEN CHOOSE ANOTHER OR MAKE YOUR OWN MECHA/GUNDAM FOR YOURSELF.... - Axel Almar)

((OOC: You got it boss!!!! ^____^))
Master Gear (Master and Creator of Gundams and Mecha)

User Image

User Image

Located underground the base of the RAIN Base and UGEF was Master Gear. "Damn it! I wonder where the boys had gone to?" He said mentioning Nero and Shadow wondering where they were and how they are progressing so far? Master Gear sighed to himself and looked over the files of papers and files of profiles of the new pilots and old pilots. He had worked his a** off at the time and yet all he did was not complain. "Damn... it's been too long I guess? Am I right Haro?" He asked a red flapping ball as it bounced up and down in front of him, "Haro! Haro! Yes! Yes!" It said.
Shadow M Zaker (Rain Elite Pilot/Mechanic)

User Image

User Image

Arriving to Delina City was Shadow. He docked his mecha the Huckebein in an outdoor protective hangar and looked around as he walked down the bridge while mechanics rushed to work on the Huckebein. "I wonder if Nero is here? Man he owes me big time!" Shadow said rubbing the back of his hair and brushing it back. When Nero was here, he last saw him at a certain area. But he didn't remember where though?

Shadow walked slowly with his hands in his pockets. He watched the other people there and towns people of Delina City working and busying themselves somehow. But what was odd to him is that he saw several helicopters arrive to Delina City from the President. "The President? Here at this time? Tch! I'd never knew we see him again!" Shadow said to himself as he passed by people who noticed him and watched him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff