Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celsius Tenjou

User Image

User Image

Celsius pointed to a room with a room number and color. "This will be your room. Room B-211. Nero the RAIN Commander has a private room too, so higher ups get their own room private or organized..." She said. "Oh the beds are made 100% comfy too!" She said smiling.
Xena de Let

User Image

User Image

Xena looked over the magazine seeing alot of various mecha in the latest news. "Wow...amazing..." She said as she smiled and stood next to Akira and the others.
RAIN Chairman Saki Chi Zen

User Image

Saki nodded her head. "Yes. I got hired not too long ago..." She replied as she smiled at the Emperor. "I am looking forward to working with you too..." Saki said.
User Image
☼---► Shun Amago ◄---☼

Shun looked at all the pilots and smiled, he liked being around other pilots. He hadnt been around other pilots before but it was nice now that he'd experienced it. Shun was quickly pulled from his happiness as the palm sized device on his waist lit of and started to make a ringing sound. Shun quickly looked at it and jumped up from his seat dashing towards the door. He turned back to everyone and waved.
"Sorry everyone but I have to go, I hope I'll see you all again!"
Shun yelled as he pointed to the magazine on the table.
"Take care of it till next time we meet! oh and keep up the good work guys, your awesome!"
Shun yelled as he moved past the door and ran down the halls. He didnt have much time, he spent too much time here and had to leave now. Shun ran full speed down the halls glancing at the signs, he had to remember where he could go to leave the ship in a hurry then he found it, the hanger.
"Gotcha!"
Shun ran into the hanger dashing past the people, he ran to the large hanger bay doors and started to move to the sides of them searching for the nearest maintenance hatch. Shun quickly found it grabbing a hold of the handle and pulling it open, he placed his hands on the side and lifted himself inside. Shun crawled through the tunnel until he reached the other door leading to the outside. Shun pressed the button to open and close the door watching as light filled the tunnel and wind whipped inside. Shun looked out towards the ground below and smiled, he crawled out grabbing a hold of the bar ladder used to move up and down the exterior of the ship. Shun pressed the button again watching the hatch close as he looked off the side and grabbed his communication device from his waist. Shun pressed a button on the side with his thumb and leaped off of the side. As the wind whipped around his a flash of white zoomed past catching him, it was his mech. Shin looked up at the white flash as they flew through the air, the mech slowly raised the arm to the cockpit opening up. Shun climbed inside and sat down in the pilots seat sighing. The woman from before appeared as a mini full body hologram and started to speak.
"You were late master Shun"
"I know, I know...but it was so fun I got to talk to a bunch of other pilots and I got to learn names and stuff....I know keeping my identity safe should be the top thing but I couldnt help it...it was fun"
"...Well I am glad you enjoyed yourself master Shun...and as for keeping your identity it should be fine if you talk to them again, as long as they find no connection between you and the white flash"
"Really you mean it!?"
"Yes"
White said with a happy smile on her face looking at Shun as he leaned forward with a look of surprise and disbelief on his face.
"Thank you White!"
Shun said happily as he sat back in the seat, he looked at the controls and strapped himself in.
"Do we have enough energy to return to base?"
"Yes we should be able to return to base without fully depleting our energy reserves"
"alright then lets go to flight mode and go home"
White nodded as the screens lit up displaying information as Shun reached out taking ahod of the handles that acted as controls. The mech started to change as it entered its flight mode, a shift that was meant for traveling long distances in a short amount of time by making the craft more aerodynamic and using a large burst from its thrusters to jet it forward. The mechs upper body leaned forward and outstretched its arms while it's legs moved almost straight back from the joints. The pod like objects behind the mech started to move as the lower lvl of pods moved outward and up connecting on the end of the top row, the back panels moved apart opening as the end of thrusters poked out from inside the tubes. All of the thrusters on the mech charged as Shun prepared himself.
"Lets go!"
Shun yelled as the mech burst away becoming nothing but a flash of bright light as it zoomed across the sky. Several minutes passed as the White flash neared its small run down warehouse that was its "base" out in the middle of a desert called "No mans land". The mech changed back to its usual look and started to drift towards the floor, once it touched down a pair of smaller thrusters pushed out a constant stream of energy causing it to drift across the floor. The mech drifted inside warehouse and turned around standing in the middle before its main systems started to shut down. The cockpit opened as Shun climbed out of his seat and started to crawl down the front of the mech.
"Alright White you know what to do"
Shun said as he hopped off the mech and ran to the doors to the warehouse closing them as the floor under the white flash moved down lowering the mech into a advanced in technology holding system, it would repair and replace parts as well as refuel and clean the mech. The entire system was created by White and made by her using supplies Shun grandfather had stashed here for when the mech was operational. Shun walked across the warehouse's floor heading to an office in the back that served as his room, he didnt have much in his room mostly magazines and pictures of mechs along with old books for pilots, on a desk sat a very advanced terminal that was hooked into the warehouses systems and finally a bed. Shun walked over to the bed and laid down face first, he curled up hugging his pillow as dreams of today started to fill his mind. A full sized hologram of White appeared watching over him as he started to sleep. She smiled glad he had such a nice day, she pat his head and sat on the edge of the bed knowing she couldnt actually interact with the boy.

◘---◄ White Flash ►---◘
User ImageUser Image

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Akira

User Image

Akira watched Shun leave before finishing his second bowl of ramen. He pushed the now empty bowl to one side. Things got rather quiet not that Shun had left. He was a nice kid as far as Akira could see, though he was a complete mystery.

"Well, if we're bout to go on a mission then this is probably all I should eat. will you be flying out with us this time Xena-san?"

User Image
User Image

(-Azazel-) (-Raven-)

((Had the shittiest of nights....))

Azazel found himself walking into the hangar, where AC Albatross was waiting for deployment. If the mission was starting soon, and it was in a desert, then he would be in his prime. Deserts were where he performed best, since in his younger years, he fought the older and stronger powers to defend his home. The desert was like home to him already. It provided sandstorms that could screw over radar systems that weren't specialized to operate in the desert. He stepped into the cockpit, the screens glowing brighter and brighter. "Maim System. Activate Normal mode. I want all weapons online."

"Roger, sir." Raven spoke.
Xena de Let

User Image

User Image

Xena looked at Akira and nodded her head. "Uh-huh! This time I'm coming along!" She said nodding her head. Somehow, Xena wanted to always travel. She was usually stuck here helping the injured and etc. But this time she was determined to come along and assist.
Master Gear (Master and Creator of Gundams and Mecha)

User Image

User Image

Master Gear appeared to the area hangars as he waited for the others so he can see them. He sighed seeing the fact he had worked with them for so many years to come. It made him think for a moment then lately seemed interested.
User Image

User Image

User Image

General Gasher stood up from where he was seated and made an announcement. "Alright.... here is your mission.... you all are heading to a new city... a desert city called and known as Tsukasa Desert City...." He said. "Your mission is clear... and you all are gonna remain and spend the night there.. your mission is to fight against enemy forces... and gather information on a new data disk and find the President... and confront him... I heard his ceremony party is gonna begin on the new release of several missiles which will launch at 12:00 hours.. you all must try to stop the missiles from launching.... that is your mission.... any questions?" General Gasher asked as he folded his arms over his chest and waited.
User Image

User Image

User Image
Nero shooked his head. "Alright. We're going now! All units prepare to head to the hangar and prepare for launch! This is not a drill!" Nero ordered as he left and appeared to the hangar and got into the Rapie Cage. He started all systems online and grabbed the controls after he strapped himself in his seat. The hangar doors opened quickly. "RAIN COMMANDER NERO ALEXANDER CROSS!!! LAUNCHING OUT!!!" He yelled as he and his mecha were launched out from the hangars and into the blue skies at mid speed waiting for the others.
Shadow M Zaker (Rain Elite Pilot/Mechanic)

User Image

User Image

Shadow heard the announcement and quickly got into his Huckebein and started all systems online. "Shadow M Zaker, LAUNCH!!!" He yelled as he launched out and entered the blue skies and headed to the direction with Commander Nero.
Celsius Tenjou

User Image

User Image

Celsius was about to show more to Alan until the alert went off telling her and him it was time for the mission. "Oh! Looks like it is time for our mission! Let's go!" She said as she ran off to the area and headed to the hangars.
BLUE [DARK CRUSADER GENERAL]

User Image

User Image

Blue was already at Tsukasa City Base flying over head in stealth mode so their enemy RAIN or UGEF wouldn't spot them. "SO... I SENSE THEY ARE COMING.. AND THE MISSILE LAUNCH WILL START AT MIDNIGHT... IT'S MID NOON NOW.... AND SOON... COMMANDER SIN AND OUR ARMIES WILL BE READY...." Blue said as he chuckled evily and flew overhead.
Xena de Let

User Image

User Image

Xena heard the announcement and looked at Akira and nodded her head at him. "Let's go!" She yelled as she ran and headed to the hangars. She got into the Raphiel Gundam and prepared systems online. She then got ready to launch out. "Launching out!" She yelled as she headed out and flew into the air out of the Hagane Ship in a purple streak.
User Image

(-Azazel-) (-Raven-)

"Systems green. AC Albatross ready for launch." He stood on the runway, where his AC stood in ready position for launch. The nozzles in the back of his machine began spewing out pink energy, the afterburners pushing out over 30,000 pounds of thrust on 10 percent. It was more than enough to propel him past the sound barrier, a vapor cone forming around the back of his AC as he ripped into the air. He passed Nero turning with vapor pushing from his arms. Vortecies strung from his feet and hands as he lifted higher into the skies. "Question. What type of missiles are they planning to launch?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff