Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Irina Katarina "Dutch" Douchlenova, Head of "Anarchy 99"
Chester Commons
Mood: Cooling down, relaxed, freed, actually that helped a lot!
Health: Excellent
Company: Khaos
OOC: ok

"I guess so" she said, still unsure of teaming up with those other groups, yet she wasn't going to defy his command, nor challenge his ideas and tactics, even if they were suicidal or wrong, she will follow him everywhere

"Of course I can do that, you are talking to Master Sgt. Irina Katarina Douchlenova, the best mother Russia gave birth ever" her voice sounds all proud and mighty "But I'll be damn if you think I'm leaving you go alone into that place, your a** has my name tattoed all over it and it will stay that way" knowing of the perversion that took place in there, she prefered to come with him, she knew Khaos better than anybody and knew his lust was one of his weakpoints, sometimes he got carried away easily, besides, no freaking wierd gizmo thing was going to put a hand on her property

And also, was that little deatil of her curiosity wanting to take a peek on what was going on down there and comfirm the rumors

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
Company:
OOC: sloppy post...
Wearing:This

xxxxxThe wind under Aidien's wings lifted her spirits and helped her pain to ease up some more before she finally set her feet on the ground. The heels on her boots made a nice clack whenever they impacted and she folded her wings back behind herself. She was a good ways down Eden strip where a lot of people were gathering to figure out what had happened. She overheard from a few of the passersby about it and also that a few people had been severely injured, or at least that was what they currently knew. She began to worry about her brother and started off down the strip. She started to ponder on where her brother would have gone after Retloc took her away. Of course he would be upset and worried about her. She just needed to let him know that it was all going to be okay. Perhaps this seemed juvenile, but her brother meant a lot to her and Aidien knew not to let him down. He had taught her so much for her to just turn her back on him and if there was one thing about Aidien, it was that she was loyal. She squinted her eyes as she came to a stop, seeing another winged figure in the distance, but upon closer inspection she was let down whenever she realized that it was not her brother.

xxxxxShe stood among a crowd of people, for after so many had fled, a large number had returned to investigate and see if anyone they knew had been hurt. Aidien cared not about that. She cared for her brother. She felt guilty in a way, for Ero had given up so much of his life to give to her so that she could have wanted. She had learned how to live under Ero and he helped to finish raising her within the traditions of their race rather than what she had learned back home under her mother. This city was a blessing to her and she couldn't imagine what was going on with it. Why did so many people hate it here? Was it because they were supposed to live here? In a sense, what else did they need? No one had a want to travel because everything was right here. They could create new lands and fight and hone their skills all within the city. Why would so many be willing to give that up in order to revolt against?

xxxxxShe sighed before she raised her hands to her face and called out Ero's name, hoping that he was still in the area and could hear her. In a bit of a defensive stance, her wings held out at her side, showing their massive size to surround her and keep her safe. For some reason, she no longer felt safe here on the strip. Perhaps it was the fact that whenever people got together, they began to panic. Because of this, she knew that she wanted to get away. With the thought, her stomach growled and she gave up on calling out to Ero anymore. She had eaten at the Golden Leaf with Retloc... when? Was it yesterday? How much time had actually passed since she was out? Maybe her powers were becoming reckless again with so much excitement and she really was losing track of time. Whatever it was, it made her a little anxious and led her to the front of the restaurant. A quick glance around for her brother gave her a chance to maybe find him inside. This was a silly idea, for Ero was never one to be found in a public place. Too many people knew his face and hated him for the small deeds that the two of them did. It was amazing that so many remembered her, for her special gift always caused her face to blur at the scene of the crime. The girl sighed and folded her wings so that they wouldn't be in anyone's way and then chose a booth off to the side so that she could watch all around the restaurant without worry. She hated people behind her, for it always gave her a blind spot that wasn't very easy to guard. Now, she glanced over the menu, but kept one eye open on her surroundings, trying to figure out where Ero would have gone.
User Image

arrow Mustafa Crumpton aka Khaos
Mood: Contemplative
Company: Irina

Khaos chuckled a bit shaking his head, finding her jealously both a stroke to his ego and slightly irritating at the same time.

"I need you getting the word out that I'm back and we're going to be doing things differently now" he said glancing at her out of the corner of his eye thinking about the club situation. "I also need you scouting the locations for the safe houses, so that when they attack, we'll have somewhere to fall back to." His tone was relatively final, the feeling of command flooding his system once more his mind already churning through a number of ideas for their on-going plans.

"Plus as I'm sure you aware, diplomacy is more my thing than yours babe" he said smirking a bit as he turned to face her once more. "Don't worry, I assure you I'm more than taken care of" he said staring into her eyes a moment a sly grin tracing his features.

"Split up everyone we got into groups, I'd prefer two but if they get too big make three, based on how many locations we can secure for safe houses. Pick out your generals and let them know how we're moving forward... No more big group meetings, especially in public places."

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

arrow Irina Katarina "Dutch" Douchlenova, Head of "Anarchy 99"
Chester Commons
Mood: Slightly jealous and irritated, eager
Health: Excellent
Company: Khaos
OOC: ok

Rina sighed, she didn't like what he said one bit about going alone into that place, but she wasn't going to disobey, besides, she noticed he was been slightly irritated, so she decided to let the subject cool "Fine, have it your way" she said, also slightly irritated, her blue eyes shooting a gaze to Khaos, a gaze he knew well, yes she was loyal to him, yes she loved him without question, but then again, she was not house kitten, she was a lioness and Khaos knew that well, but cooling down as well "Yes, yes I know, diplomacy is not my thing, but you didn't have me leave the military because of my diplomacy skills did you?"

She started thinking on new places for the safehouses, the garage under the parking lot nearby was quite a good place to be used as a safe house, since they celestials didn't knew about it, they will need a couple more, she wasn't sure of how big was Evie's group, but probably they will need 3 houses

"Sure thing, after that little almost ambush I doubt anybody wants to gather in a public place again, I even think a few almost pissed on their pants" she said, chuckling slightly, remembering Bryce reaction

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
arrow Location: City hall
Company: NO ONE!
OOC:-
~~

When Silane landed before the structure known as city hall, she appeared out of the air. Anyone standing near by celestial or super, would gasp and step back. Though they did not know it, the vision they were seeing was but a illusion she had wrapped around herself like a cloak. A dark figure, whose face was obscured by the hooded coat she was wearing, and only anyone could see was shadow.

The entire figure was shrouded in shadow, offering little detail as to who this was and what this being really looked like. But this wasn't celestial, or at lest no one thought it was. Normally celestial had white or black wings, this being had gnarled appendages that came from her back that only resembled them.

A soft chuckled echoed from the being, causing the people around it to disperse.

She could feel their uncertainty, and had to resist to take their uncertainty and mutate it to fear. No, she was here now on business. She had her fun time and now it was time for work. So first step was to check in with the main leader of the guard. She would check in with Tannis at a later time.

The wing like appendages would twist and fold, and then eventually fade. With them out of the way, she strode forward, heading into the building.
User Image

arrow Silas Augmantius, Paladin of the Council Guard
Mood: Amused
Company: Silane

Once he'd concluded his conversation with Tannis, he turned away from the console, a smirk etched within his features, hearing the man sweat was always something he enjoyed. He knew full well the reigns literally tugging about his neck from above as he continued to fumble the handling of the supers' rebellion. Striding from his office now deciding to call it a night as there nothing more he could really do tonight. Glancing back at the door as it closed he'd make his way down the long hallway and out into the massive foyer looking over the main hall below. Rounding the grand stone stairwell he made his way down to the first floor, his head raising from his thoughts as he turned the corner.

Noticing Silane he smirked eagerly the wheels already churning within his head, he hadn't thought it'd happen so fast. She a few others had been part of the group taken around the same time that Khaos was just after the war with the humans was ended. Unlike Khaos however she'd chosen to join them, though he'd never really known her true reasoning, she was a valuable asset within the city.

"Ah, Silane" he said nodding as he approached her, seemingly much to the disdain of others around them, though the black halo hovering above his head seemed to turn their stomachs in the same fashion. He chuckled a bit, finding he always enjoyed this reaction, remembering the nature of her abilities put him into a much better mood. "I was wondering when they'd begin activating the spectres within the city. How are you finding Olympus?" he asked curiously.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
Company: Silas
~~

Ah the fear, she relished in it, and was so tempted to twist it into something more. Yes even celestial emotions she toyed with when the mood was right.

But thankfully before she could begin to cause to much trouble, she felt the sudden flux of disdain among the beings around her. Turning, she found to whom this disdain was directed towards.

Silas....

Hearing his voice caused a shiver of pleasure to run down her spine. Now here was a being that enticed such strong emotions within people, she could only dream of trapping him within a world and using his power. But no, she wouldn't try that on him as much as she wanted to.

Silas would see the outline of her face from the shadows of the hood, and a pair of glowing icy blue eyes. "Yes it is about time that they did, was growing rather bored...." She said to him, as she hid her hands into the pocket of her coat. Still shadows obscured her form, so unless you spoke to her or knew her from before one wouldn't be able to tell if it was male or female that stood there. "Oh Olympus is sooooo much fun. Already had myself a little treat..But alas time for work. What will you have of me?" She asked, a suggestive tone hidden beneath the words.
User Image
ϺΛϨϨΊѴЄ ♠ ΛȚȚΛϽҞ

⋚ AURORA'S RЄ-RЄ-VENGE ⋛

â–§Place confused ?Dark Alleyâ–¨ â–§ With: Troyâ–¨ â–§Thoughts:Over already?â–¨

There's a GLITCH Inside my system.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRushing through my whole EXISTENCE.
Got me TWISTED, can't resist it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSomething's FLIPPING All my Switches.

Aurora stared up at him wondering where or what he planned to do. She grew impatient until he grabbed her arm only making her look down at his hand then back at him. At first she thought he was going to drag her somewhere but instead they just stood there. She opened her mouth to complain until she felt this cold feeling flow through her body making her want to shiver. Not realizing it was him who was doing it at first she shut thought there was just a cool breeze going by until her arms began feeling cool as well. Looking down at herself she realized that she was see through, just like a ghost and it surprised her to say the least. Her head snapped up to look at Gaza only to see he was in the same form as well.

Then they began sinking to the floor making her tilt her head to the side until they were completely submerged. It didn't take them long to reappear in a completely different area, she wasn't sure where she was but she knew they were in some alleyway. Aurora continued to watch the male in front of her wondering just what this sort of power would be called. But she didn't dwell on it since her attention quickly went to some interesting sounds that were coming from the other end of the alley way. Feeling him realize his grasp on her she listened to him about keeping it a secret and smirked at him. "Whatever you wish." She purred as she turned her head back over to where the sound was coming from.

Carefully inching towards it she poked her head out only to see cars being filled and destroyed. People were fighting which made her want to sigh since she felt right at home. The smell of blood was in the air and it made her body shudders as the urge to run out and control it filled her. However she was held back, Gaza didn't want to join in on the slaughter as she thought it was. Maybe those people had a different goal in mind but all she wanted was to kill everything in her path. Wither it was the innocent or not, she wanted to see blood but this...thing didn't want to. How could he not want to? A mix of emotions she couldn't describe rose within her as she watched as everything calmed down and the feuding people disbanded. Moving back into the alley way she cross her arms over her chest as she pouted. "We miss it....what are we here for? To act as witnesses?" She asked sarcastically.

User Image

Silas laughed light heartedly, shaking his head, he could only imagine what she'd meant by her last comment. Silane had been a rather troubled girl when they found her, with an immense and rather complex ability. Once she'd entered the program and had been able to realize her true potential even some celestials feared her capabilities if ever she turned against them. He rather enjoyed her presence however, it was humans like her that reminded him most of himself, different... uniquely shaped in such a way by their pasts making them incapable of being 'just like everyone else'

"Your ability will prove invaluable in our efforts to assess the situation within these rebel camps... I've dispatched other agents to infiltrate, we'll coordinate with them and" he said glancing down into her eyes, "we need to understand their capabilities and take them out before their ideals can infect the general populace."

He smirked a bit, eyes tracing up and down her form, studying the image she portrayed down to the most minute complexities. He found it amusing as he had before, what she chose to show the world of herself and why.

"I'm sure it'll be difficult but you'll need to resist to urge to kill them... If super bodies start turning up all over the city there will be questions... Tannis still won't admit they truly represent a threat so aside from the new squad, we're pretty much on our own down here..." He glanced upward at the sky for a moment thoughtfully, reminding himself that she had no idea of what he was talking about as far as the political aspects of this war.
User Image
arrow Troyartus Anthedonius Xel'Naga aka Troy
Company: Aurora

Troy chuckled a bit watching as the situation unfolded, glancing over at her for a moment realizing she wasn't having quite as much fun he nodded calmly.

"No... We're hear to measure their response" he said calmly as the stood within the entrance to the alleyway watching the battle unfold. A part of him was surprised, he'd expected far more celestials to be here by now, something was certainly going on. Tapping a rather large finger to his chin he thought for a moment wondering how to explain it to her and make it make sense.

"The celestials aren't sending anyone else" he said finally after the men had been killed leaving on the man and his metallic lover in the middle of the street. After a moment he saw Khaos looking up at something on one of the higher rooftops a ways away, turning his head, seemingly staring into the wall itself he could see what the man was looking at.

"Silas..." he mumbled almost inaudibly, watching as the man vanished as well before turning back to her. With a glance back into the street a moment he rolled his shoulders a bit,

"You hungry?" he asked, decidedly changing the subject, "I'll explain to you what it is we're doing here" he said calmly. He'd extend his elbow out a bit as though offering it to her, assuming she took it, he'd lead her down the street.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
~~

As she listened to him, she would sway on her feet, acting though as if she stayed in one place the woman would lose her mind. "Tannis....Tannis is a foool."

But when he said she was to not kill them, the shadows around her form darkened. It was apparent she was not pleased with the idea of not killing. "I won't kill for now." Her voice came out as a growl, a demonic sound that echoed her displeasure. "Instead find out information, I will study them as you so wish. They are but my little play things, yes we shall play..Any place I should start?"

As she spoke she began to circle him, studying him, feeling for his emotions. Amused, and now thoughtful. "Yes...yes politics...such a tricky thing I choose to ignore. Less blood..."
User Image

Silas chuckled a bit, noting the slight distortion within the projection for a moment he nodded calmly as though acknowledging her unasked question.

"Yes its a very tedious process... Much more so within our society than humans though they try" he said shaking his head, "they do try..."

Clasping both hands behind his back he'd turn and begin casually walking towards and eventually out of the large double doors and down the stone stairs that wrapped around the front of the building. Assuming she'd follow he'd continue,

"Well initially I was going to begin within the strip area, but with your ability we can move in and out of the commons virtually undetected. Since a number of their people retreated there when I crashed a party of theirs earlier this evening I'd imagine they're hiding out somewhere in there."

Pausing for a moment as they reached the street, now a ways away from everyone that'd be out at the time he glanced up to the sky once more.

"I find your unique nature to be intriguing, though at the same time I wonder if that has allowed you to actually choose a side in this particular conflict... The leaders of spectre program feel that you and the others are simply in it for the power, but I know theres far more to it than that for you.." he trailed off turning to face her. Peering down he'd meet her gaze, "are you sure you know where you stand on this?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
~~

Slowly she trailed behind him, as if she was his own shadow. Each movement and step he made she matched it in perfect sync.

When he paused, she did also. "Yes I intrigue you. But you are unsure. What will I do? With a power like mine, I could cause considerable damage." This made her giggle, and her power flux. Reality around them rippled, and warped. Within the span of a simple blink no longer where they standing on the street. A figure encased in shadow wasn't standing in front of him any longer. instead before him stood a woman of untold beauty, but with insanity in her icy blue eyes. They stood in the middle of a field, wild flowers around their feet and clear skies above them. A wind danced around them, sweeping through her long onyx colored hair, and rustling the fabric of the white dress her wore. The silk hugged the curves of her body in the right places, the thin straps that held the dress up fell from her shoulder and the neck line dipped low. Black wings unfolded from her back, a sharp contrast against her pale smooth skin.

Yes she had wrapped illusion around them both, so strong that the wind felt real upon their skin. So while he was seeing what she wanted, if others where around them they would see nothing. Just empty air where they were once standing moments before.

"Oh yes the power. How can one resist power? It is human nature to crave it. But me? Oh I have seen the nature of human beings, and human beings with power is a very dangerous thing. I know where I stand. So here I am Silas, before you, standing on your side. Ready to destroy any you ask me to...yes destroy them all. " Laughing, she let the illusion fall, and reality wrap in around them once more. The figure within shadows would return standing in front of him. She always enjoyed flexing her power, letting everyone know that she was not someone to be over looked ever again.

"So I shall go to the commons? Find the rebels, should I find Khaos for you? Each rebels has such a feeling of hatred in their soul.."

User Image

Mood: Curious

Silas looked about them curiously, watching as the sky above changed suddenly, manifesting the projection of something similar to a dreamscape about them. Glancing down for a moment a careless land drifted through the blossoms of the large flowers surrounding them, noting how real they felt.

"I see your constructs have come a long way.... Beautiful" he said nodding affimatively to himself as he surveyed the landscape a bit more before it fell away revealing that it was all within their collective minds. His eyes finding her own once more as she explained her feelings on the matter, he seemed to recoil slightly at her destructive notions.

"You speak of them as though they are not your own people..." said the small sympathizing portion of him which understood the rebel plight and some way agreed with them. "Yes" he said nodding calmly at her mention of the commons, "I'll be coming with you" he said, deciding he'd learned all he could learn from within his office, it was time to enter the field. "Once the soldiers arrive, presumably in a week or so, you'll be given a squad.. For now though you'll work with me" he said a smirk tracing his features as he caught her eyes a moment before starting to walk again.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
~~

"They are not my people." She growled, but when she heard he would be working with her personally, she felt a surge of sudden glee. When his eyes met hers, the shadows fell from her face, so he could see the sinister smile on her blood colored lips. But when he started to walk, the shadows fell back into place and she would follow.

The sympathy she felt from him made her giggle.

"Will you be needing a disguise? Hmm? I can make you look like who ever you wish you know? But I wonder though, what side are you going to be on in the end..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff