Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
arrow
Samantha Black aka The Black Widow
Company:Eve
Outfit by the lovely Serenade of Oceanus: Outfit [pic clothes in the sim]

As Tali returned with their drinks Sam took a nice sized swig from the thick glass before setting it
back down. "No sorry" Tali said shaking her head to Eve's question, "I was only with him for a couple of minutes, I think he was looking for Irina."

Sam chuckled a bit, it certainly made sense she'd be at the top of his list of people to find within the city. It also might explain why Irina hadn't texted her back yet, not too surprised she'd polish off her drink and sigh contently allowing her muscles to relax. "We'll have to wait for Irina to come back on the grid before we can see the boss... at least he's back though s**t, I feel better already" she said chuckling sliding the empty glass back towards Tali for a refill.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Company: Sam
Mood: Tired, Intrigued
Wearing: This

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Eve frowned softly before taking a large swig from her drink. Of course he would be looking for Irina. They were inseparable back in the day. "That's not to surprising." She said lightly, wincing slightly as she adjusted in her seat. "Yeah, we'll have to wait and see I guess." She said lightly before finishing the last of her drink. Sliding her glass back to Tali, Eve sighed lightly. "I'll feel better when I see him and know what he has planned." She said softly as she awaited her refill.

[[ OoC: ]]

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
Company: -
Outfit:Out
~~

Tab said nothing about Khao's opinion on the matter of Bryce. It was something she sort of expected from him. But if they didn't get Bryce back, those same droids could be used against him. Bryce could do considerable damage, more so if Silane managed to awaken his power.

But what was said made Tab growl in anger, wondering how someone could think so little of someone else who had been wanting to help since the beginning. Glancing at Mika she would say softly. "I will get him back on my own if need be."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
arrow Location: Prisim Tower
Company:Bryce
Outfit-Black
OOC:-
~~
Yes Silane was very pleased with herself. After the fun of obtaining Bryce, she and him were given a room within the citadel, located on one of the high floors. It was like a small hotel room, with a little kitchenette added for their comfort.

Now she sat in the room, lounging on a arm chair, one long toned leg crossed over the other. She had taken off her coat, and it was draped over the arm of the chair. The black top she wore hugged the curves of her form and her long black hair tumbled over her shoulders.

Her coal black eyes stayed focused on Bryce, a coy smile playing on her blood colored lips. Her arms rested on the arms of the chair, in one hand she held a glass of red wine that she had gotten for herself when they first came in.

She had no idea where Silas had gone to, nor really didn't mind his disappearance. He had been so kind as to leave a new toy for her to keep herself amused with. Though his exact intention for Bryce wasn't clear to her, but she had her own agenda.
User Image

arrow Bryce Parker aka The Brain
CEO of Prism Corp

Company: Silane

Bryce sat, very much like a little kid on christmas that finally got to open his gifts, before one of the terminals connected to the network. Since they'd gotten there most of his time had been spent learning all that he could about the technology of its creation, truly a remarkable feat. The more he read though, the more it seemed to make sense for some reason, though he could understand the logical processes behind it all.

"This is remarkable" he said finally glancing over his shoulder at her for a moment. As this had been his first time ever actually inside of the Citadel, he found himself a little in awe by all that was going on there. "I'm surprised Tabatha was able to meld the celestial energies and networking with a human inspired type of technology... The possibilities are almost endless..." he was beginning to wonder more and more why he wasn't on their side to begin with.

A logical though process of sorts seemed to slowly creep within his mind, no longer obstructed by his own insecurities. A primal instinct of sorts, centering around the bettering of himself and his knowledge to his own ends, whatever they might be.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
Company: No One
Mood: Thoughtful

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

It had only been a few days since Drea had started her mission and she had already molded into their society rather well. Her Supers form was visibly different than her true form, her locks were dark brown and back in a thick braid with chin length bangs framing her face, her eyes now a bright ice blue. Her body was still fit and thin, however her muscle tone wasn't as prominent as in her true form. She had already adjusted to life in Chester Commons and made some connections within the Commons as well as here on Eden Strip. She had easily managed to be recruited into the rebel forces ranks. It almost felt to easy. And she was careful to keep her energy signature on the down low, just in case the sympathizers happened to be near by. As she drifted through the crowds on the strip, careful about blending in, her thoughts drifted to Silas, curious as to how things were going for her superior.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image
arrow
Outfit by the lovely Serenade of Oceanus: Outfit [pic clothes in the sim]

Samantha took another sip of her drink before setting it back down, knowing that Khaos was back seemed to make her feel better about the whole situation. He'd found a way to successfully lead all of them before and he could certainly do it again. "Oh did you guys hear?" Tali asked when she returned, seemingly instinctively bringing them refills without the need to ask.

"No what?" Sam asked curiously, "well apparently Khaos and Irina killed 4 celestials this mornin, stretched'em out just a little ways down the strip."

"Seriously?" she asked, the sudden thought of chaos and violence stirring something primitive within her. "Why isn't the story out, have then done any of those broadcasts?". Tali shook her head with a bit of a shrug, "no not yet, and the buildings healed up, a few of them were out helping people who'd been injured but everybodys actin like it pretty much never happened..."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image
arrow Location: Prisim Tower
Company: Bryce
Outfit-Black
OOC:-

Silane watched Bryce closely, letting him play without interruption. She never understand the details to how these things worked, nor did she really care. But for the sake of appearance, she would pretend at lest. Though he was right, it was pretty amazing.

"Her curiosity for us humans led her to study our technology extensively from what I have heard. How she meshed it together I have no idea....But I assume you will be able to easily figure it out."
She said to him, as she lifted the hand that held the glass of wine and brought it to her lips to take a sip. "Your power and knowledge will only grow...I can't wait to see...What would you like to do now hmm?" She purred as the glass left her lips, and she licked excess liquid from her lips. She could feel his insecurities no longer was inhibiting his thinking, and hopefully soon they will no longer hold back the power within that had remained untapped.

She wished though that Silas would take over the task of keeping a eye on Bryce. But only she could manipulate his emotions the right way so that he could be converted to a path they desired.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Mood: Sore, Tired, Curious

Eve finished off her second drink, the strong liquor starting to numb her up, but only slightly. Tali had good timing, because as soon as Eve had set down her empty glass, she had returned with refills. As Tali told them the news, Eve could feel the change in Sam's energy. With their practice came more tuned senses to her energy changes, and she could feel the more primitive energy flowing from her. This made Eve shiver as she closed her eyes for a moment. "Seriously? Holy s**t. Why are they staying quiet about this? Usual the Celestials would be freaking about something like this..." Eve muttered, a thoughtful look dancing over her features.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Mikaela Xammara Messor'Anima
The Overseer of Souls
Tabatha apartment
Company: Retloc, Tabs and Khaos
Mood: Contemplating
Health: Excellent
OOC:

Mikaela looked at Khaos, her gaze was cold as it stood upon him, probably he could feel in a subtle yet firm way, that Mikaela didn't approve that opinion, which was confirmed by her following words "Every single person is important Mr. Crumpton, why lead a rebellion to free your kind from opression when you are willing to sacrifice one?" she made a pause "There will be sacrifices yes, and death, and all that will unavoidable, however, we must strive to do whatever is in our hands to save each and every one of those we want to freed"

Now she turned to Tabatha "I feel Bryce is slowly leaving our side my young one, perharps only you could free him from the spectre grasp, I know you will do everything in your power to do so, however you must be prepared in the case he doesn't want to be freed and... that trying to freed him may compromise your identity"

Mikaela closed her eyes as if in deep meditation "If that happens, specially if that happens inside the citadel, you will have no place to go, and probably no way out, are you ready to face that?" even tough she was saying this words, her aura resonating with hers said something diferent, Tabatha could tell by her aura that, Mikaela was going to protect her, no matter the cost, and in fact it was true, if Tabatha was caught while trying to save Bryce, Mikaela will shred her mask and fight directly to get her to safety, there was little the Citadel guard could do against her, only Tannis and Silas represented a true problem for her powers, the first more than the second

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Irina Katarina "Dutch" Douchlenova, Head of "Anarchy 99"
Chester Commons, Irina's apartment
Mood: Something just ruined her mood....
Health: Excellent
Company: No one
OOC:

Irina stayed on the building for some good couple of hours, checking everything she was able too, often stoped by Bryce computer, telling her where she could not go, after prying almost everywhere she was allowed too, her best guess was that Bryce has been kidnapped, but she wasn't able to tell by who

Whatever happened, a bike was involved and some shooting, Dutch recognized a bullet hole easily, as well as the possible caliber, she sighed and decided to leave the building, nothing else could be done for now, as she left the elevators and make her way to the parking lot she recieved the text message, smiling she texted back in her own curious way

"Unless my p**** is wrong yes he is back, guess who is happy, where are you girls?" after pressing the send button on her cell phone, she hoped on her bike, turning the engines on, she left Prism Tower

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

arrow Bryce Parker aka The Brain
CEO of Prism Corp

Company: Silane

Bryce stroked his chin for a moment, a number of thoughts rushing through his head as his curiousity was beginning to get the best of him. Given her desire to work at his company it was clear Tabatha knew a great deal of human technologies, or at least the theoretical notions behind them. Hearing her question he grinned glancing over his shoulder for a moment,

"I'm not sure" he said honestly, the question begging a number of others within his head. Having never been allowed into the Citadel before this all seemed rather interesting now that his mind was actually firing on all cylinders once more. "I'm curious to know about you Silane" he said calmly turning back to continue parousing the terminal.

"You must be pretty cosy with the higher ups to freely come and go from the Citadel, how'd you manage to become so popular?"
User Image
arrow
Outfit by the lovely Serenade of Oceanus: Outfit

Samantha leaned back on the stool calmly, her back pressed against the wall, scanning the room and relaxing a bit. The vibration of her phone caused her to glance downward towards her pocket, retrieving it she'd pull it up and read the message. Chuckling a bit she'd shake her head and text back [Ezekiel... You got into a fight without me? b***h!!] with bit of a smirk she set the phone down finally.

"Irina'll probably be here soon" she said glancing at Tali since she'd basically spoken her up not too long ago. Picking up her glass she'd raise it towards Eve,

"looks like the wait is over" she said happily, clinking the glasses together when Eve raised hers, "cheers" she said knocking the shot back and placing the glass down with a hard thump.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Mood: Tired, Sore, Curious

Thanks to the booze, she was finally starting to relax a bit, but she was sure if that was a good thing. She was utterly exhausted. She was just glad that she hadn't driven. She had stayed up for several days without sleep before, so she wasn't to worried about it. Hearing Sam, Eve grinned. "Good. It'll be good to see him..." She said lightly as she raised her glass, clinking it against Sam's with a chuckle. "Cheers indeed." She said light before downing her own shot and setting the glass down with a thunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas