Welcome to Gaia! ::

amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2
*looks down at him* " you need it too " *stands up and jump higher into the tree*
ill be fine...i have gotten used to staying awake through the nights.......and beside i dont dream anymore....its always nightmares......nightmares of my past coming back to haunt me.........ill see u at sunrise *lays against a tree*

*looks down at him* " i wish there was something i could do " *sits on the branch and leans again the tree *
just go to sleep ill be fine *looks up at her* ill make sure nothing happends to u *he closes his eyes and he ears perk up.......his ears twitch in the direction of every small sound*
Ryu575
amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2
*looks down at him* " you need it too " *stands up and jump higher into the tree*
ill be fine...i have gotten used to staying awake through the nights.......and beside i dont dream anymore....its always nightmares......nightmares of my past coming back to haunt me.........ill see u at sunrise *lays against a tree*

*looks down at him* " i wish there was something i could do " *sits on the branch and leans again the tree *
just go to sleep ill be fine *looks up at her* ill make sure nothing happends to u *he closes his eyes and he ears perk up.......his ears twitch in the direction of every small sound*

*smiles down and him, then leans her head against the tree and closes her eyes * ' thank you, I will sleep better knowing that you are watching out for me "
amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2

*looks down at him* "i wish there was something i could do " *sits on the branch and leans again the tree *

*smiles down and him, then leans her head against the tree and closes her eyes * ' thank you, I will sleep better knowing that you are watching out for me "

*U fall asleep in a matter of minutes before u know it a feel a small nudge on your shoulder* Amber.....Amber wake up
Ryu575
amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2
Ryu575
amberwamber2

*U fall asleep in a matter of minutes before u know it a feel a small nudge on your shoulder* Amber.....Amber wake up

*opens her eyes slow to see him there besdie her * " okay, I'm awake! "
its time to move out...follow my moves perfectly dont jump where i dont jump there are many traps surrounding his mansion..got it
((dammit gaia is not showing new posts....SHOW ME!!!))
(( lame computer))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces